My dad made sacrifice to upgrade his gene in the expense of peace

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
It's a long story but I will try to explain briefly, my dad marrying up to my mom and procreate better looking offspring. However, she doesn't seem to respect him and been constantly shit testing him for decades.

As a guy you have 2 choices

-Marrying up and procreate better looking kids, in the expense of your lifetime peace with your partner. It means she will shit test you, disrespect you constantly.

-Marrying slightly down and procreate mediocre or rarely slightly better looking kids than yourself, but you would have peaceful couple life because your wife will worship and respect you. Me and my friend(along with most men nowadays) actually going this route.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, Bomber517 and Gaia262
if ur ethnic u have 1 choice

-breed with white or ur screwed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and micropp
don't change the topic you low iq user
It's a long story but I will try to explain briefly, my dad marrying up to my mom and procreate better looking offspring. However, she doesn't seem to respect him and been constantly shit testing him for decades.

As a guy you have 2 choices

-Marrying up and procreate better looking kids, in the expense of your lifetime peace with your partner.

-Marrying slightly down and procreate mediocre or rarely slightly better looking kids than yourself, but you would have peaceful couple life because your wife will worship and respect you. Me and my friend(along with most men nowadays) actually going this route.
Homer Simpson Thinking GIF