My depressions are temporarily healed.

CopingCel

CopingCel

Coping never ends
Today I cold approached a girl on the train.
Tbh it was a warm approach. I starred in her eyes before and she looked back when we were still at the station. Did this multiple times to be sure.

Then in the train she stood right next to me. I looked at her multiple times and then I said:
Hi and extended my hand.
She answered with Hi and we shook hands

After an awkward minute it went quite well and we decided to have a date soon.
We are already chatting the whole evening.

Its crazy, this simple situation has completely eradicated all my depressive tendencies for this evening and probably the next few days as well.

Basic human contact is so fucking powerful in terms of mental health.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, sub6manletnozygos, tryingtofindsolution and 35 others
I wish you good luck dude :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
what do u look like

Tbh it was a warm approach. I starred in her eyes before and she looked back when we were still at the station. Did this multiple times to be sure.

Then in the train she stood right next to me. I looked at her multiple times and then I said:
Hi and extended my hand.

Its crazy, this simple situation has completely eradicated all my depressive tendencies for this evening and probably the next few days as well.

Thats a great feeling bro. Im jealous

Its crazy she is already 30. But looks like she is 24 like me. So i dont give a fuck abou that number.

good luck bro

you look good my dude

Thanks, but I dont really believe that.
Probably got bullied to much as a child and would have needed a father in my life.

Had a 2 month girlfriend which dumb me broke up with and recently an fwb who uses me as a human dildo, but otherwise not much good experience with people in general.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
+ you probably started replenishing vitamin C, lack of it can make you depressed

Happy for you bro.

I myslef I'm at that point of depression.. Hope I make it soon

+ you probably started replenishing vitamin C, lack of it can make you depressed
Over if u don’t drink 2 liters orange juice a day like me Image

good job bro

Thanks, but I dont really believe that.
Probably got bullied to much as a child and would have needed a father in my life.

Had a 2 month girlfriend which dumb me broke up with and recently an fwb who uses me as a human dildo, but otherwise not much good experience with people in general.
damn thats rough man. well you are bud and you should know it. might take some time to realize but moments like these really do help :)

Basic human interactions are only good when you get something out of it ( in your case a date ), sometimes ( majority of times actually ) you get rejected and regret the whole situation.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and CopingCel
bro welcome. turn it to habit it will help. they will start to ask number even before you.

didnt ask nigga

• Woah
Reactions: noped

Hi and extended my hand.

I actually love hearing success stories.

• +1
Reactions: noped
Good job, man. That’s the first step, it’s always hard as fuck, but it’s well worth it if the outcome is good. Good luck!

Had the same experience when I kissed a cute girl on NYE. Honestly nothing like true love, the feeling dopamine, oxytocin, and serotonin together give you is so euphoric and surreal.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hades, RAITEIII, CopingCel and 1 other person
Shit went crazy last days. We wrote hundreds of messages. On second day we were already talking about sex, even bdsm stuff. We already planned that I will stay overnight, today.

I am still a bit worried that she will reject me due to my twink body. She has only seen me in a thick winter jacket. When we talked somethign about going through dark street and whether its dangerous she literally told me: 'I don't think you need to worry about that with your broad shoulders.'

My shoulder to waist ratio is good, not because my shoulders are good though, but because of my twink waist. And I have fucking 11 incht stick arms and my pecs have a 3-4cm gap inbetween from top to bottom. Going to wear a thick pullover today, so she will only see that very late in the date.
Already happened to me that I got rejected due to being skinny.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Pillarman
Shit went crazy last days. We wrote hundreds of messages. On second day we were already talking about sex, even bdsm stuff. We already planned that I will stay overnight, today.

I am still a bit worried that she will reject me due to my twink body. She has only seen me in a thick winter jacket. When we talked somethign about going through dark street and whether its dangerous she literally told me: 'I don't think you need to worry about that with your broad shoulders.'

My shoulder to waist ratio is good, not because my shoulders are good though, but because of my twink waist. And I have fucking 11 incht stick arms. Going to wear a thick pullover today, so she will only see that very late in the date.
Already happened to me that I got rejected due to being skinny.
well you can at least always change your arms by working out properly so that's no big deal

well you can at least always change your arms by working out properly so that's no big deal

Tried it for 2 years. Gained .5 - 1 inch max and then stagnated. I am confirmed(bloodwork) low t ectomorph. Hope trt will fix that, am already talking to a uk male clinic.

Tried it for 2 years. Gained .5 - 1 inch max and then stagnated. I am confirmed(bloodwork) low t ectomorph. Hope trt will fix that, am already talking to a uk male clinic.
Ure UK cel? Thought u were from Germany

my depression will never be healed until i get my oneitis

Fucking drink a weight gainer dude. I'm a ectonorph but weight gainer is god send. Also forgot all the faggots here talking about weight gainers being filled with sugar.

Take for 3 months, gain mass and than ditch them.

I gained 12kg over the course of 2 years and 2 bulk/cut cycles. Ate 3300kcal which resultet in around +1kg a month. Very little of that was mucle though.

Ure UK cel? Thought u were from Germany

I am, but me getting trt from a german doctor is allmost impossible.
Uk doctors are way more open to that. Thanks to eu laws I can get medication from the uk even though I am german.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Good job brother. Wish you good luck.

Last edited: