Nose:
Get rhinoplasty to correct deviated septum
nose bridge filler

Goal: To reach my comeplete Looksmax potential by age 23
Estimtaed cost:20k

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 4087, Dios and 1 other person
My plan consists of using YouTube subliminals for 12 hours.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5694, sloopnoob, Deleted member 5187 and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Moggy
why lighten your hair?

My plan consists of using YouTube subliminals for 12 hours.

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
My current looksmax plan at least this year is to lose body fat, gain muscle, get thicker/ longer eyebrows & eyelash and improving skin.
All are softmaxxes but its about all I can do right now. I doubt any surgeon would be willing to operate on a 16 year old here even if I did have the money for it.

You will notice only a miniscule difference in your P/S/L rating without injecting, going under the knife, or getting a HT if you're bald, it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Well it’s not that much tbh. If you live with your parents and are just LDARing you might as well work 2 or 3 jobs and save up to ascend.

Well it’s not that much tbh. If you live with your parents and are just LDARing you might as well work 2 or 3 jobs and save up to ascend.
No ≤23 yo is gonna make $20,000 from working unskilled jobs legally

My current looksmax plan at least this year is to lose body fat, gain muscle, get thicker/ longer eyebrows & eyelash and improving skin.
All are softmaxxes but its about all I can do right now. I doubt any surgeon would be willing to operate on a 16 year old here even if I did have the money for it.
yea same + coloring maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr

your ratio is getting better @streege

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
No ≤23 yo is gonna make $20,000 from working unskilled jobs legally
Wot? Saving up from 3 jobs and working your ass off and you’ll easily save up 20k$. Probably not even a year of work. That’s assuming you don’t pay rent and are just an aspie rotting in your parents’ house.

Wot? Saving up from 3 jobs and working your ass off and you’ll easily save up 20k$. Probably not even a year of work. That’s assuming you don’t pay rent and are just an aspie rotting in your parents’ house.
Show me one person that's actually done it

Idk man. It’s really not that hard if you work 3-2 jobs. You just have to save up. 20k$ is not that hard if you work multiple jobs at a first world country with a high minimum wage.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and Bewusst
Idk man. It’s really not that hard if you work 3-2 jobs. You just have to save up. 20k$ is not that hard if you work multiple jobs at a first world country with a high minimum wage.
You sound like you never worked even ONE full time job in your life. Grow up, dude

I'm 22. I've done it. 1 or 2 of my friends have. Work job since 16 + government benefits + no/minimal expenses and it's piss easy.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
I'm 22. I've done it. 1 or 2 of my friends have. Work job since 16 + government benefits + no/minimal expenses and it's piss easy.
Still nobody is gonna work 3 fucking jobs simultaneously unless it's minor employment or irregular

What government job should I work if the military wont accept me?

dn rd but i wish you luck
also improve in other areas of your life, not only looks.
look is a facilitating condition, not the ONLY condition.

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
I had 10k saved at age 19 just by investing, flipping stuff on ebay and working part time. Easily doable you just gotta be smart with it

my plan is reincarnationplasty as opry lookalike