My Heightmaxxing Journey

Need2Ascend

Need2Ascend

Ascended so hard
This is my heightmaxxing progresslog. It should be as a reminder for myself and inspiration for others who are in a similar situation. My goal is to max out my height as much as possible. I know that with 177-178cm I would already be okay with my height, my final goal however is to reach ~180cm, more wouldn't be realistically tbh.

I'm 174,5cm(3-4 hours after waking up) at the moment, 20 years old.

My methods for gaining height are the following:

- Natural Heightmaxxing (maybe 1-2cm more, 1 year ago I was ~173,5cm)
- Inverted Sit-Ups (2x/week 3 sets, 1-1,5cm hopefully)
- Fixing mild scoliosis (only 0,5cm gain probably)
- Microfractures/LSJL (will start in the future, need to gain more knowledge about it and its risks)
- HGH/Peptide Cycle combined with other methods for increased effectiveness (in a few months)

So if everyone works out: 174,5cm + 2cm(natural) + 1cm(inverted situps) + 0,5cm(posture/spine straightening) + 2cm LSJL/microfractures = ~180cm in the next 2-3 years

I will probably update every month where I'm standing at and changes I made to my routine.
My next goal is to reach at least 176cm in the next 6 months.

And no, Leg Lengthening is no option for me because of costs, time, risks,... especially if not all possiblities are exhausted beforehand, and height is honestly not my biggest problem(with good shoes+insoles I'm basically close to average)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, mewcoper, Chintuck22 and 3 others
jfl i doubt you can reach 180cm naturally man i think you reached height cap

also just liftfraud like amnesia lol hes your height

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam, MiroslavBulldosex, karbo and 5 others
at 20 the only gains you will get is posturemaxxing; wouldn’t bother with HGH

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, bruh3610 and Need2Ascend
When there's a will, there's a way:chad: will see how it goes
Yeah, I was thinking using it or Peptides for muscle/bone growth and faster gains for microfractures, not natural height growth tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
When there's a will, there's a way:chad: will see how it goes

Yeah, I was thinking using it or Peptides for muscle/bone growth and faster gains for microfractures, not natural height growth tbh
i hope it works for you man ill do what youre doing too bc im averagecel, about 3cm taller than u rn so maybe i can get to 180

do u use mk667?

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
20 years old.

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam, Chadlitecel and Inscol
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
I used it in the past for about 10 weeks and didn't grow from it(maybe 0,5cm but could just be natural)

I have to add that I am and always have been an extreme late bloomer, my bone age is ~3years behind. I'm trying mostly methods that could work even in adults with closed growth plates tho
My brother kept height growing until 21 or 22 orso. But his growth never stopped. He always kept adding like 2-3 cm per year from 17 to 22.
I mogged his height at 17 with muh 188 cm. While he was then "only" 182 cm orso. But I stopped height growth at 17 and he kept growing until 22 to like 194 cm or something like that.

• +1
i'm 5'10 and dad is 6'0.5, 13 year old brother is 6'0 and will probably grow to be 6'3/6'4+

how the fuck did my growth get stunted so badly? i ate the same food as him

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper and Need2Ascend
bro just wait until the scientist figure out how to inject stem cells to reopen your growth plate

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam and Need2Ascend
I used it in the past for about 10 weeks and didn't grow from it(maybe 0,5cm but could just be natural)

I have to add that I am and always have been an extreme late bloomer, my bone age is ~3years behind. I'm trying mostly methods that could work even in adults with closed growth plates tho
If ur boneage was 3 years behind some years ago doesn't mean it is stille behind. Boneage can catch up fast. I was extreme latebloomer too and my boneage was even 4 years behind but I highly doubt it is still 4years behind now at 20

• +1
i'm 5'10 and dad is 6'0.5, 13 year old brother is 6'0 and will probably grow to be 6'3/6'4+

How tall is ur mother

What sports/exercises did you do as a kid? And what did your brother do

also just liftfraud like amnesia lol hes your height
how much CM he gets with lifts?

how much CM he gets with lifts?
4 inches which is about 10cm

you can get away with LARPing height minimally without being caught but if you want a LTR you can't fraud more than 2-3 inches tops WITHOUT lifts

• Woah
Reactions: joeveniro
I tried LSJL for like 8 months when I was 18, I did grow, and it was like 90% natural, however, I know that it was worked cause my ankles thickened heaps. The general rule with LSJL is 0.5cm per 3 months (maybe 2, I can’t remember), but I’m daily sure that it caps at like 1.5cm. I’m assuming I got 0.5cm max tbh. I’m gonna start doing stretches to get me 2cm, which is my goal (186cm morning, 184cm night). If you have any other tips that you’ve learnt, let me know.

• +1
It's useless, the guy who came up with it thought he grew a couple inches, but later he said that his height was the same when he got measured at the doctor's office.

Last edited:
I'm 20 too and I've grown an inch this year. It was legit growth, my feet have grown a bit and my wingspan has increased by 6 cm (in clavicles mostly). I didn't grow for like two years before that. Still gigamanlet though.

• +1
meanwhile i gain 10 cms with lifts and fila disruptors

• JFL
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Pillarman
I'm 20 too and I've grown an inch this year. It was legit growth, my feet have grown a bit and my wingspan has increased by 6 cm (in clavicles mostly). I didn't grow for like two years before that. Still gigamanlet though.
anything you did leading up to the growth or was it just random

anything you did leading up to the growth or was it just random
1. Stretches. I attributed my first height gains to it, but now I'm not sure cause I didn't stretch my feet yet they have grown.
2. HIIT. I started with doing it every other day, and at some point I went to three times every day (now i've stopped for some time).
3. Zinc 45 mg every day or every other day. Later I also started taking copper.

Also glucosamine&chondroitine didn't do shit, been taking it for a month.
Rn I'm experimenting with some things, maybe I'll make a thread if I have more growth.

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam and ProAcktiv
My brother kept height growing until 21 or 22 orso. But his growth never stopped. He always kept adding like 2-3 cm per year from 17 to 22.
I mogged his height at 17 with muh 188 cm. While he was then "only" 182 cm orso. But I stopped height growth at 17 and he kept growing until 22 to like 194 cm or something like that.
Yeah I asked Alkoclar when growth plates are 100% closed and he responded that it drastically varies.
Some can even grow up to 23 while others are already finished growing with 18.
bro just wait until the scientist figure out how to inject stem cells to reopen your growth plate
Yeah sure I'll just wait for it 10 years:feelsokman:
If ur boneage was 3 years behind some years ago doesn't mean it is stille behind. Boneage can catch up fast. I was extreme latebloomer too and my boneage was even 4 years behind but I highly doubt it is still 4years behind now at 20
True, as I said I'm not just passively hoping for natural growth
I tried LSJL for like 8 months when I was 18, I did grow, and it was like 90% natural, however, I know that it was worked cause my ankles thickened heaps. The general rule with LSJL is 0.5cm per 3 months (maybe 2, I can’t remember), but I’m daily sure that it caps at like 1.5cm. I’m assuming I got 0.5cm max tbh. I’m gonna start doing stretches to get me 2cm, which is my goal (186cm morning, 184cm night). If you have any other tips that you’ve learnt, let me know.
0,5cm per 3 months sounds great ngl, I'll start it probably next year tho, need to get some knowledge on it first since it's not risk-free

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
is your frame as wide as Tellem T now
How do u even do it

How do u even do it
I used clamps on the ankles to stimulate the lateral synovial fluid osteoblast shit something idk the science lol.

• +1
You could add glucosamine your stack, i 'll try that soon, it can give you at least 0.5 cm.

• +1
You could add glucosamine your stack, i 'll try that soon, it can give you at least 0.5 cm.
I used it for 2-3 months but the height gain(/less heightloss) was only temporary I'm pretty sure

• So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper
I used it for 2-3 months but the height gain(/less heightloss) was only temporary I'm pretty sure
how much do you get from glucosamine ?

• +1
maybe it can be used for lifelong so gains are become permanent ?

• +1
This is my heightmaxxing progresslog. It should be as a reminder for myself and inspiration for others who are in a similar situation. My goal is to max out my height as much as possible. I know that with 177-178cm I would already be okay with my height, my final goal however is to reach ~180cm, more wouldn't be realistically tbh.

- Microfractures/LSJL (will start in the future, need to gain more knowledge about it and its risks)
- HGH/Peptide Cycle combined with other methods for increased effectiveness (in a few months)

So if everyone works out: 174,5cm + 2cm(natural) + 1cm(inverted situps) + 0,5cm(posture/spine straightening) + 2cm LSJL/microfractures = ~180cm in the next 2-3 years

I will probably update every month where I'm standing at and changes I made to my routine.

And no, Leg Lengthening is no option for me because of costs, time, risks,... especially if not all possiblities are exhausted beforehand, and height is honestly not my biggest problem(with good shoes+insoles I'm basically close to average)
How did u fix ur mild scoliosis.

• +1
how much do you get from glucosamine ?
I honestly don't know but definitely not more than 0,5cm if any, I'll maybe add it to the routine again
How did u fix ur mild scoliosis.
Haven't yet, I'll probably visit a physiotherapist soon. I'm primarly doing it get a more symmetrical body and less back pain tho, so height gain would just be a bonus

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
I honestly don't know but definitely not more than 0,5cm if any, I'll maybe add it to the routine again

Haven't yet, I'll probably visit a physiotherapist soon. I'm primarly doing it get a more symmetrical body and less back pain tho, so height gain would just be a bonus
Damn gl man.

• +1
Lmfao another stupid faggot greycel. You'll be 174 for the rest of your life. Stop coping with "muh huh HGH guys". Buy shoe lifts you faggot or just kill yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Inscol
Lmfao another stupid faggot greycel. You'll be 174 for the rest of your life. Stop coping with "muh huh HGH guys". Buy shoe lifts you faggot or just kill yourself.
1592155443075 1

Can someone explain what is microfracture? Link it to me please