My Jaw Surgery Journey (Video and Pictures)

Hey @Gaia262 do you know if Ramieri corrects if he gives you chimp lip? Or if things don't go according to plan? Also when do you plan to post your updated photos bro

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Hey @Gaia262 do you know if Ramieri corrects if he gives you chimp lip? Or if things don't go according to plan? Also when do you plan to post your updated photos bro

Hi bro, I hope to have updated photos/videos in around 2 months just want to make sure swelling has all come down :)

Regarding the revision policies, it's best to confirm with him beforehand , but he definitely does his best to prevent things like chimp limp or infections.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Boldandbeautiful
@Gaia262 can you post pictures of your PEEK jaw implants you've done after bimax?

• +1

You got pics of your actual face yet bro or will you post when swelling has dropped a bit?

Really curious to see it! Please tag me when you do bro!

• +1
You got pics of your actual face yet bro or will you post when swelling has dropped a bit?

Really curious to see it! Please tag me when you do bro!

Hi bro still a bit swollen hopefully will have pics out in 2 months time. Also Dr Ramieri is bringing in a professional videographer, so hope to have a well made video for you guys (no frauding or editing) :)

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Danish_Retard, Pumanator and 3 others
Hi bro still a bit swollen hopefully will have pics out in 2 months time. Also Dr Ramieri is bringing in a professional videographer, so hope to have a well made video for you guys (no frauding or editing) :)
How you feeling with the results as they are so far, you think you'll be pretty satisfied with the result?

Can't wait for the video bro

• +1
How you feeling with the results as they are so far, you think you'll be pretty satisfied with the result?

Can't wait for the video bro

Yeah I feel great with the results so far.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501 and LooksmaxxHopeful
@Gaia262 Tag me personally once the swelling is all done, this is great motivation to see surgeries that aren't botched, I wish you so much luck in your looksmaxxing journey bro!

• Love it
Did the original Bimax with Ramieri leave scars??

• +1
Did the original Bimax with Ramieri leave scars??

Hi bro, no it didnt leave any scars everything was done inter-orally.

• +1
Reactions: JawSupreme, Deleted member 2816 and LooksmaxxHopeful
As I've said before, I'm very happy for you and your improvements are a great inspiration to us all.

Apologies if you've stated this elsewhere, but how long was the whole process from contacting Ramieri initially, to actually having surgery. How long after that was the implants procedure done?

Thanks you for everything you've done for the community, it's extremely kind of you to continue to answer our questions and share your knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Gaia262
As I've said before, I'm very happy for you and your improvements are a great inspiration to us all.

Apologies if you've stated this elsewhere, but how long was the whole process from contacting Ramieri initially, to actually having surgery. How long after that was the implants procedure done?

Thanks you for everything you've done for the community, it's extremely kind of you to continue to answer our questions and share your knowledge.

Thanks bro :) , mine was quite long as i had to undergo a year of pre-surgical orthodontics, if you are a surgery first candidate it can be done in like a month. The implants can take like a month to be printed.

I did my jaw implants roughly 9 months post op.

• +1
Reactions: bossman
Thanks bro :) , mine was quite long as i had to undergo a year of pre-surgical orthodontics, if you are a surgery first candidate it can be done in like a month. The implants can take like a month to be printed.

I did my jaw implants roughly 9 months post op.
My ortho was going to do an extraction and then covid hit, treatments over now so rip me.

I remember seeing that you were planning on getting IV Glutathione on your signature, did you ever go through with that? If so I'd love to know where.

• +1
My ortho was going to do an extraction and then covid hit, treatments over now so rip me.

I remember seeing that you were planning on getting IV Glutathione on your signature, did you ever go through with that? If so I'd love to know where.

I bought the glutathione +vit c injections and did it for 5 weeks and saw zero difference. If you inject it into the muscle its a very painful injection. I also lab tested it and it was real. Personally , I would not do it and prioritise other areas of looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Danish_Retard and bossman
I bought the glutathione +vit c injections and did it for 5 weeks and saw zero difference. If you inject it into the muscle its a very painful injection. I also lab tested it and it was real. Personally , I would not do it and prioritise other areas of looksmaxxing.
Did you get nerve damage on mandible?

• +1
Did you get nerve damage on mandible?

I had a full recovery, I have full motor and sensory nerve function. Quite a miracle considering all the surgeries I had .

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Corleone, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Do you already have a date for the jaw implant surgery? Wishing you the best

• +1
Do you already have a date for the jaw implant surgery? Wishing you the best

Thanks bro, I had it roughly 6 weeks ago. Hoping to have a video out in a few weeks time just waiting for the swelling to come down a bit more.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Silver and Corleone
Thanks bro, I had it roughly 6 weeks ago. Hoping to have a video out in a few weeks time just waiting for the swelling to come down a bit more.
Oh i didn‘t know you already went through with it, can‘t wait for the result. Big inspiration

• +1
How's your occlusion now? Did you experience any relapse?

• +1
How's your occlusion now? Did you experience any relapse?

No relapse. I have a class 1 bite. I'm still undergoing orthodontics to fine tune a few things :)

• Love it
Reactions: Silver
5 weeks isn’t enough to see results I believe. If you ever try again I’d recommend oral gluta since its bioavailability isn’t much lower than IV (in its lliposmal or SALG form) and it’s cheaper

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon and Gaia262
No relapse. I have a class 1 bite. I'm still undergoing orthodontics to fine tune a few things :)
Has your occlusion been stable the entire post-op period or have you noticed any changes? Could you elab on what you're fine tuning?

• +1
Has your occlusion been stable the entire post-op period or have you noticed any changes? Could you elab on what you're fine tuning?

Yeah there was quite a bit of instability . I had an open bite form on the sides and slight issues with the bite.

The orthodontics is just moving everything in the position it needs to be.

You will need orthodontics to ofset any of these problems.

• +1
Yeah there was quite a bit of instability . I had an open bite form on the sides and slight issues with the bite.

The orthodontics is just moving everything in the position it needs to be.

You will need orthodontics to ofset any of these problems.
Damn.... :trepidation:

How is the occlusion coming together now though, is the open bite closed or still some to go? Is Dr. Ramieri aware of the malocclusion?

Last edited:
  • +1
Damn.... :trepidation:

How is the occlusion coming together now though, is the open bite closed or still some to go? Is Dr. Ramieri aware of the malocclusion?

Yeah it's no issue, it will be fixed with orthodontics a few more months and it's good.

• +1
excited for the jaw implant update vid

• Love it
Hi bro, I work multiple contracts remotely in accounts/finance 💪
Great thread men and nice improvement IMO.

Did you learned the necessary skills in Uni or via courses, do you need need programming skills in your job?

• +1
where is your before and after of the implants? all your videos on it are private

• +1
I had a full recovery, I have full motor and sensory nerve function. Quite a miracle considering all the surgeries I had .
I’m glad that all went well and you are happy with results.

Hoping you can move on now and have a great life. Best of luck

• +1
31.07.2022 Update: I have Journalists/TV producers seeing this thread and constantly contacting me and Dr Ramieri to work together and I am not interested in doing any of that.
what?

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
Definitely making the right move not co-operating with the journalists. They are fucking vultures without a microgram of ethics or integrity between them. They will rip you to shreds if you engage with them, I guarantee it.

Hope the recovery is going well brother, you're one of the best we have in the community.

• +1
Reactions: lucidity, CristianT, Deprived and 7 others
Hi dude. First of all you're very brave, I would also need a surgery like this but I'm scared to go through the whole process and I've been wrapping my head around it since a week or so.

I wanted to ask you the following things : how much time did you have to stay in Rome? How did you spend your days when you were completely swollen? Is the recovery very limiting or you can keep living your life normally?

• +1
Hi dude. First of all you're very brave, I would also need a surgery like this but I'm scared to go through the whole process and I've been wrapping my head around it since a week or so.

I wanted to ask you the following things : how much time did you have to stay in Rome? How did you spend your days when you were completely swollen? Is the recovery very limiting or you can keep living your life normally?

Thanks bro, I stayed 4 weeks but if it's just a bimax then 2 weeks is enough.

I work remotely so worked on my laptop whilst swollen. Also braught my ps4 with me so just played some old games.

Really important to have an air bnb with a kitchen.

I wouldn't go out in public unless food shopping due to swelling. Basically you are house bound for a long time.

Expect not to return to normality for 3 months, safely 6 months to be honest.

• +1
Reactions: Silver and totalretard
Thanks bro, I stayed 4 weeks but if it's just a bimax then 2 weeks is enough.

I work remotely so worked on my laptop whilst swollen. Also braught my ps4 with me so just played some old games.

Really important to have an air bnb with a kitchen.

I wouldn't go out in public unless food shopping due to swelling. Basically you are house bound for a long time.

Expect not to return to normality for 3 months, safely 6 months to be honest.
My god 6 months is an eternity. I really don't know what to do..

• +1
Any updates on the final result yet?

• +1
Any updates on the final result yet?
Hi bro, will post a video next month, just want to to make Sure the swelling is gone as much as possible.

Also the plan so far is to shoot that video with Dr Ramieri on the 25th November. That will be the real final results.

Also will most likely reupload my original videos and descriptions aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, NoPainNoChick, Deleted member 9405 and 3 others
Brb using imagination

• +1
Le fort 1 7mm with parallel impaction, bsso rotation (no setback) with genioplasty.
View attachment 1660869
Im swollen as hell at le fort 1 area so it doesnt make sense to do any comparisons now tbh.
Chin is only non swollen part so looks recessed right now. But I plan on doing further genio if it stays like this ( but it wont).
No genioplasty in the end, I asked the surgeon. 5months post op.
FF3718E9 68DC 4904 ADB9 276854162F8E

I just need to leanmaxx rn im skinnyfat. But it was worth it. Good luck boyos.
Before:
9CA02941 20E1 49D7 8B9B 6CC340F34A67

Again: sorry OP for using your thread for this, im just lazy to make my own thread.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, shekelmaxxer, SeiGun and 3 others
who was your surgeon
Some random nibba from local hospital. He works in public healthcare (non-accessable to foreigners). Dr.Robert Cerović

92C51238 922B 4C7A A3E9 03A07BB1E368 AA96CF55 BCB0 4743 B30D E053D785CAFF
Also one of his results.

i wouldn't mind if you made a thread about how each procedure impacted your face, what you think was most worth it, and overall just give your thoughts on the transformation

• +1
How are your implants look now? @Gaia262 Do you have more angularity now ?

• +1
i wouldn't mind if you made a thread about how each procedure impacted your face, what you think was most worth it, and overall just give your thoughts on the transformation

A good idea, I'm making a professional video on the 30th November for this Forum, but i could also make another video, just explaining my after thoughts (its very positive), I could also ask Dr Ramieri to create an indepth video on how he plans "face makeovers" and how he harmonises each individual feature.

How are your implants look now? @Gaia262 Do you have more angularity now ?

Hi bro, yeah its coming together really well now, most of the swelling is coming down. Plan on making an update video on Friday 21st, would be interested in your thoughts.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NemesisQ, ProjectAscension, Deleted member 1851 and 1 other person
A good idea, I'm making a professional video on the 30th November for this Forum, but i could also make another video, just explaining my after thoughts (its very positive), I could also ask Dr Ramieri to create an indepth video on how he plans "face makeovers" and how he harmonises each individual feature.

Hi bro, yeah its coming together really well now, most of the swelling is coming down. Plan on making an update video on Friday 21st, would be interested in your thoughts.
@Gaia262 have you got yourself back out there in the world

How do women and people treat you? Started dating or anything yet??

• +1
@Gaia262 have you got yourself back out there in the world

How do women and people treat you? Started dating or anything yet??

Hi bro, yeah it's been amazing to be honest. But I will need to create a more in-depth thread to explain.

Overall very positive. How people treat you is directly correlated to your looks, But it's not everything its just one factor.

To be honest the journey has been the incredible part, in terms of effort, the support recieved from you guys, the effort Dr Ramieri and his team put in, the messages I recieve from you guys how much it has helped you. Gives me alot of happiness bro.

Im not really interested in slaying bro, im more interested in starting a business/investments.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: chinpilled69, ProjectAscension, Deleted member 1851 and 1 other person
Hi bro, yeah it's been amazing to be honest. But I will need to create a more in-depth thread to explain.

Overall very positive. How people treat you is directly correlated to your looks, But it's not everything its just one factor.

To be honest the journey has been the incredible part, in terms of effort, the support recieved from you guys, the effort Dr Ramieri and his team put in, the messages I recieve from you guys how much it has helped you. Gives me alot of happiness bro.

Im not really interested in slaying bro, im more interested in starting a business/investments. Funny one of the nurses at one of my previous surgeries wants to meet up.

View attachment 1912726
Love to hear it brother, glad things are improving for you!!

Course bro slaying gets old very quick, but being in a good ltr or just one girl you see once a week or soemthing will be good for you

That's awesome you should meet her

• +1