My Jaw Surgery Journey (Video and Pictures)

A bsso on it's own , I'm too sure of the costs. The bimax and genio was €15k. You could drop an email I'm sure he can give a quote.

Tbh, its always best to move both jaws not just one.
Gaia u look great in this vid. Easily one of the best transformations we've seen on here and to have it so comprehensively recorded is really a privilege to watch. Hats off to u and ramieri for this.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator, NegativeNorwood and Gaia262
But tell ramieri to stop maskfrauding. We get it he got a mogger eye-area🙄🙄

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
You look much better in motion than pics tbh. Also masive halo that I can see your incisive teeth when you talk. People really underestimate little things like this one.

Also Ramieri seems transparent, like no result is perfect and he is right... Also you cant simulate soft tissue and so on. Nice video!
You look incredibly natural in motion, a stark contrast against filler patients, who always look weird in motion to me. Even after reading PSL forums and many studies about surgeries for a year, I would never think you had surgery done without reading this thread. Can't wait to see how well the jaw implants turn out. My most sincere congratulations!
Looking good bro but your voice sounds so low t.

Tbh looking at you post surgery you’d think you’d have a moderately deep voice. Sean o’ pry sydrome.
From balding 30 year old indian with an overbite to 20 year old ambiguous prettyboy

Thanks guys, I really appreciate everyone's feedback, I might not ascend but the journey has been everything 💪:feelsautistic:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Prince88, Wallenberg and 3 others
Thanks guys, I really appreciate everyone's feedback, I might not ascend but the journey has been everything 💪:feelsautistic:
I’m genuinely happy for you man. I hope your implants go well for you.

Always lifefuel seeing blackpilled ascensions such as yours. Wishing the best for you

C19D14A7 573C 4AC7 A71C 0D9949F8A93D

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, oldslapcel, LightSkinNoob and 5 others
What do you think about pmma for zygos?

• +1
From balding 30 year old curry with an overbite to 20 year old ambiguous prettyboy

old-man-sad.gif
It's the melanin protection from the sun
Many ethnics can age well but most go bald or grow long beards after 25
Ethnic women though look quite imo. People here thought my 27yo cousin was 20.

• +1
You look younger in the video. Face looks more firm and sharp. Your under eyes have improved too. They no longer have that tired look to them. Overall your surgery was a success imo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Prince88, NegativeNorwood and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and incel194012940
The only way to leave this forum is by achieving chad or chadlite level. Otherwise you will be invisible to attractive girls and waste your life here, even with 5 surgeries under your belt.
I'm invisible to fucking LTBs

• So Sad
Reactions: Wallenberg and Gaia262
You already have ascended brother, your personality has shifted, you look more confident, and you're looking great so far, all that was necessary was a little more on the jaw and you've got it done now! COMPLETE. Already ascended more than anyone here, buddy.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Gaia262
Just from clicking at a literal random face angle in the (before Bimax surgery) video, and then the update 6 months later on you talking about your Jaw Implant, you can already see a healthier/better looking individual. This is from unfrauded, random seconds in motion.

You've already ascended my guy, and the jaw implant is just the finishing touch. The confidence is already noticeable and how much happier you are

Edit: It looks like I've taken the first guy, and stuck the Hollywood FaceApp Filter on him.

Attachments

• GaiaTheLegend.png
    GaiaTheLegend.png
    689.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Prince88, 11gaijin and 4 others
Thanks mate, you're a looksmaxing inspiration bhai, I'll try to be as detailed as you with my surgeries, expect for the video I'm too high inhib for that :Comfy:

The fact that Ramieri does peek implants and I personally saw some 3d models with screws on on this table (meaning the guy wanted implants after bimax) makes me think Ramieri could actually do both my osteotomy and implants, and I don't need to travel to USA (even if he sounded very conservative about it)
Did you have a consult/inquire about infraorbital implants at all? I feel like it's much harder to find a surgeon to do those + jaw surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Gaia262
Did you have a consult/inquire about infraorbital implants at all? I feel like it's much harder to find a surgeon to do those + jaw surgery.

I did request it, it's basically a staple now in Dr Ramieri's "face makeovers".

• +1
Reactions: AnonWillow and Wallenberg
How much did he charge for infra and does he do custom ?
Thinking of it ngl.

• +1
How much did he charge for infra and does he do custom ?
Thinking of it ngl.

Thanks bro, I paid €5k euros.

I think it's alot more now after the demand from this thread 😕

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 18840
Thanks bro, I paid €5k euros.

I think it's alot more now after the demand from this thread 😕
I see. And is it supposed to last forever basically ? How long does it take to see final results?
And yours were just for the orbital vectors not for tightening lower eyelids right?

• +1
I see. And is it supposed to last forever basically ? How long does it take to see final results?
And yours were just for the orbital vectors not for tightening lower eyelids right?

Yeah it's a lifetime, tbh it's quite q quick recovery but it's always good to say 3 months.

Mine covered part of the infraorbital area it didn't cover the orbital floor.

2538382 Screenshot 20210808 215121 Chrome

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Yeah it's a lifetime, tbh it's quite q quick recovery but it's always good to say 3 months.

Mine covered part of the infraorbital area it didn't cover the orbital floor.

View attachment 1764279
Lets say if it infects you can only go to ramieri right to fix it ? Hopefully never. Its what scares me ngl. But props to do it i need it too to be fully ascended but a custom one to the orbital floor - you also need it imo

• +1
Lets say if it infects you can only go to ramieri right to fix it ? Hopefully never. Its what scares me ngl. But props to do it i need it too to be fully ascended but a custom one to the orbital floor - you also need it imo

It's best to stay a few weeks nearby incase any problems, but the infraorbital malar implants are less prone to infection imo. I wouldn't worry tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 18840
Your eye area looks very good

• Love it
You wouldn't know if he'd go as for as any supraorbital/brow implants as well? I feel I need zygo/brow ridge projection as well. Not sure if there is a better surgeon to look into for multiple procedures around the orbital region, and potentially just go with Ramieri for jaw surgery.

• +1
You wouldn't know if he'd go as for as any supraorbital/brow implants as well? I feel I need zygo/brow ridge projection as well. Not sure if there is a better surgeon to look into for multiple procedures around the orbital region, and potentially just go with Ramieri for jaw surgery.

It good to consult with at least 3 maxfacs to see who you feel comfortable with. You can drop Dr Ramieri an email with your pictures and see his thoughts but I don't think he will do those kind of implants.

I can also see how I can help advise I wouldn't push you to have unnecessary surgeries.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AnonWillow
@Gaia262 i am so fucking pissed man wig costs 2k dollars annually and i only make 300 dollars annually

• So Sad
It good to consult with at least 3 maxfacs to see who you feel comfortable with. You can drop Dr Ramieri an email with your pictures and see his thoughts but I don't think he will do those kind of implants.

I can also see how I can help advise I wouldn't push you to have unnecessary surgeries.
I'm in talks with Eppley atm, but it seems like he is trying to speedrun me into a surgery(wanted me to book a date+deposit for infra implants before even seeing CT scan results first lol). Is there any means I could PM you? My discord is Islands#9996.

• +1
Get voice deepening surgery tbh

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Tenshi and Gaia262
I'm in talks with Eppley atm, but it seems like he is trying to speedrun me into a surgery(wanted me to book a date+deposit for infra implants before even seeing CT scan results first lol). Is there any means I could PM you? My discord is Islands#9996.

Sure, not sure why it doesn't allow new users to pm me, I will pm you.

Never let a surgeon push you into surgeries Especially Dr Eppley. Only when you are ready and fully informed should you make your move.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
That surgery took 10 years of age off your face.

• Love it
Bro, love the results, and I'm planning on having surgery with Ramieri once I start making some bang. One question though, I see you quoted the price for the custom infra-malar peeks at €5000, but I got quoted €9000k by the doctor. I assume he reduced the price due to you having multiple procedures with him? Cheers

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Gaia262
Bro, love the results, and I'm planning on having surgery with Ramieri once I start making some bang. One question though, I see you quoted the price for the custom infra-malar peeks at €5000, but I got quoted €9000k by the doctor. I assume he reduced the price due to you having multiple procedures with him? Cheers

Thanks bro, Yeah I had it combination with other procedures so it was cheaper. But he has increased his prices due to them demand from this thread.

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure and Danish_Retard
Thanks bro, Yeah I had it combination with other procedures so it was cheaper. But he has increased his prices due to them demand from this thread.
He better give you a fucking discount on the implants after all the free publicity you've given him.

And, as always, mirin you, you're a legend man.

• Love it
  • +1
22.06.22 Update: Just had my jaw implants put in. Hope to have final results out in a few months. We will all make it :feelsautistic: 💪

I recently underwent double jaw surgery, genioplasty, rhinoplasty, custom infraorbital malar implants and an extended jaw implant in Italy with Dr Ramieri and Dr Marianetti.

Introduction- before surgery

I decided to document my experience to help you guys out as much as possible. ( link below to access the video)

9:37 for surgical video

Inter-op before and after

View attachment 1369922

View attachment 1369924

Month 4 before and after (swollen)

View attachment 1543483

Month 8: Before (2019) and After

Month 9: before (2019) and after

View attachment 1764696
View attachment 1764171

Pre-surgical Jaw implant consultation.

I hope to upload one last video showing the final results in the coming months.

Surgeons Names:

Dr Ramieri and Dr Marianetti

Surgeries and movements undertaken: Lefort 1 - 3.5mm projection 4mm downgraft , clockwise rotation
BSSO - 8mm
Genioplasty - 5mm projection forward 3mm vertical
Rhinoplasty (deviated bulbous nose)
Custom Infraorbital malar implants PEEK
Custom extended jaw implants PEEK

Cost
Total cost: €33,000 (excluding travel, accommodation, braces ect)

Bimax + Genio €15,000
Rhinoplasty €5,000
Custom infraorbital malar implants in peek €5,000

Phase 2 : Custom extended jaw implant Peek €8000

Contact details ( Remote consultations available)
Dr Ramieri's email:
info@maxilloroma.it

Receptionist Number/Whatsapp: +39 3515040117

Dr Ramieri's Instagram

Dr Marianetti's Instagram

Consult price (online/remote consultations available)
€150

Via Nomentana, 311, 00198 Roma RM, Italy

Airbnb - £800 for 4 weeks

Orthodontics
Cost approximately £2500 including extractions (wisdom and lower premolars)
Name: Dr Alex
Clinic: ODL Dental London

Scanning centre in the UK
CBCT Scan £180-£220

Mods Please can this thread be open to future edits

@Lorsss @Alexanderr @Gargantuan

You guys taught me everything, the least I can do is give back. Hope this helps you guys in some way.

Great results man. You should get LL now!

• +1
you look great bro. What pain meds did he give you, oxys?

• +1
you look great bro. What pain meds did he give you, oxys?

Thanks bro, it was the hospital that gave me pain meds through IV. I'm not sure of the name.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
It seems like I am looking at very similar surgeries right now to the ones you had. Originally I planned on getting my surgery done in two phases - osteomies first and implants second - but my financial situation is a lot worse now due to the market crash and I am trying to assess what can be achieved in a single operation.

Did you get the jaw implants in a second phase because it was not possible to add them during the first operation, or because you did not realise that you wanted them until after the first operation?

I can see that they are very long and pass over the BSSO cut. Did you discuss any other options?

• +1
It seems like I am looking at very similar surgeries right now to the ones you had. Originally I planned on getting my surgery done in two phases - osteomies first and implants second - but my financial situation is a lot worse now due to the market crash and I am trying to assess what can be achieved in a single operation.

Did you get the jaw implants in a second phase because it was not possible to add them during the first operation, or because you did not realise that you wanted them until after the first operation?

I can see that they are very long and pass over the BSSO cut. Did you discuss any other options?

Hi bro, I wanted them the same time but at the time Dr Ramieri said for us to see how it looks first as it was an extensive surgical plan as it was. To be honest it was fair thing to say.

This is probably best, you may feel you do not want jaw implants after bone surgery. Also it allows to fine tune any issues such as assymetry after surgery. Also I wouldn't want to deal with an infection near the bsso cut.

One user recently did say to me when he spoke to him recently it is possible to jaw implants at the same time as bsso , it will just require a bit more planning. So I think he is now more open to the idea.

Hi bro, I wanted them the same time but at the time Dr Ramieri said for us to see how it looks first as it was an extensive surgical plan as it was. To be honest it was fair thing to say.

This is probably best, you may feel you do not want jaw implants after bone surgery. Also it allows to fine tune any issues such as assymetry after surgery. Also I wouldn't want to deal with an infection near the bsso cut.

One user recently did say to me when he spoke to him recently it is possible to jaw implants at the same time as bsso , it will just require a bit more planning. So I think he is now more open to the idea.
Congrats on the ascension brother.

One question, did Ramieri explain you the lifelong mantainance of infra orbital implants? Do you need revision or checkups every 5 years or its just done forever? I am always scared to implant my face and then years later when Ramieri isnt even available having issues and end up with fucked up botched face

• +1

One question, did Ramieri explain you the lifelong mantainance of infra orbital implants? Do you need revision or checkups every 5 years or its just done forever? I am always scared to implant my face and then years later when Ramieri isnt even available having issues and end up with fucked up botched face

Thanks bro, I don't think he mentioned the implant longevity, but I am pretty sure it's for life. The material is peek and it's screwed down.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and oldslapcel

PEEK, UHMWPE or any other polymer base material will outlast you for 1000 years at least.

• +1
OP how do you afford all these surgeries? What do you do for a living without too much detail?

• +1
OP how do you afford all these surgeries? What do you do for a living without too much detail?
jus don’t be a poorcel theory

• +1
OP how do you afford all these surgeries? What do you do for a living without too much detail

Hi bro, I work multiple contracts remotely in accounts/finance 💪

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Hi bro, I work multiple contracts remotely in accounts/finance 💪
Absolutely miring and in awe of your work ethic/IQ/neurotransmitters. Will be one of the biggest ascensions on this forum that started from a weak base. I once passed out from getting a deep finger cut, could never go under surgery

add facial fat reduction after the implants and u will have chad Jaws 🦈

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: oldslapcel and Gaia262