Serious My Jaw Surgery Journey (Video and Pictures)

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
Time online
76d 4h 2m
Gaia262 said:
The realisation of Ascending bro 必

Jk I was an extreme pain from removing the rhinoplasty splint and dried blood.
for what its worth bro i already thought you looked good enough pre-surgery. from the front, anyway. did you really have trouble on the dating scene?

and i see, that makes sense. im glad it was because of that and not something else.

also forget all the idiots who are saying there was no improvement or mocking our race like that, while they sit on their asses being unfunny trolls, at least you got work done to improve yourself. good job bro. i remember you from the .co days.

make sure to tag me in your next thread btw

Gaia262

Gaia262

My Eyes Are Open
Time online
265d 40m
Boldandbeautiful said:
He posted u on his insta story! When u gonna drop the next set of pics?

I'm going for proffesional photos on 21.12.2021 which will give fairly good representation of the final results.

I think the forum will really like how it looks when the swelling and bruising has all come down :) .

Last edited:
Boldandbeautiful

Boldandbeautiful

Master
Time online
43d 6h 19m
Gaia262 said:
I'm going for proffesional photos on 21.12.2021 which will give fairly good representation of the final results.

I think the forum will really like how it looks when the swelling and bruising has all come down :) .
Super keen. For what it's worth apart from the cute button nose marenetti gave you. I think ramieri knocked the jaw and orbits out of the park.

M

maketheforumprivate

Trainee
Time online
14h 9m
Titbot said:
I understand but having the lower third dymoriphic vertical height is so important. It helps hide assymetries
Just use filler to create that! He did everything perfect if he still has some imperfection he can use filler on chin and bit on jaw, rest of the face untouched because of migration and bloat look.

OP Gaia262 @Gaia262 needs to now use contact lenses / hairstyle / maybe coloring hair and roids (possibly) to finish up the all around package.

He needs to find right coloring, wear right clothes (bad boy etc.)

Last edited:
Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
Time online
274d 57m
maketheforumprivate said:
Just use filler to create that! He did everything perfect if he still has some imperfection he can use filler on chin and bit on jaw, rest of the face untouched because of migration and bloat look.

OP Gaia262 @Gaia262 needs to now use contact lenses / hairstyle / maybe coloring hair and roids (possibly) to finish up the all around package.

He needs to find right coloring, wear right clothes (bad boy etc.)
True. But first of all he should shave this beard on the side. Then stylish skin fade+rtt+contacts.

Gaia262

Gaia262

My Eyes Are Open
Time online
265d 40m
Deusmaximus said:
True. But first of all he should shave this beard on the side. Then stylish skin fade+rtt+contacts.

View attachment 1409855

Just uploaded the HD version of my original video on my thread.

Bro i am really swollen and in bad post surgical shape/health in these after pictures its not to be used to gauge the results.

I look completely different now to those photos , i will be uploading professional afters next month.

Last edited:
NocturnalDecay

NocturnalDecay

Zephir
Time online
65d 12h 56m
Like the pretty boy aesthetic. They did a splendid job with your procedure.

Gaia262

Gaia262

My Eyes Are Open
Time online
265d 40m
CristianT said:

Nice frame

I am in extremely bad shape in this photo/video. This was after surgery, no way should this be used to gauge results.

I will have real afters next month

Would prefer you to delete it tbh.

pianoboy123

pianoboy123

Detective HTN/chadpreetlite in looksmax city
Time online
36d 15h 38m
Gaia262 said:
I am in extremely bad shape in this photo/video. This was after surgery, no way should this be used to gauge results.

I will have real afters next month

Would prefer you to delete it tbh.
once again man have a speedy recovery , and you have ascended don't let anyone tell you otherwise (y)(y)

runescapeaddict1996

runescapeaddict1996

Zephir
Time online
9d 3h 0m
Gaia262 said:
19/11/21 Edit: hi guys just to update you i will be posting my 4 month after pictures next month , please keep checking this thread as i update it constantly.

The pictures below are not the final results and is me straight after surgery with extreme swelling, bruising and post surgical weightloss. I am really happy with how its all coming together now. Next month will be epic

I recently underwent double jaw surgery, genioplasty, rhinoplasty and custom infraorbital malar implants in Italy with Dr Ramieri and Dr Marianetti. Also known as a Face Makeover

Introduction- before surgery

I decided to document my experience to help you guys out as much as possible.

9:37 for surgical video

Inter-op before and after

View attachment 1369922

View attachment 1369924

Before

3 months (Still swollen)

Surgeons Names:
Dr Ramieri and Dr Marianetti

Surgeries and movements undertaken: Lefort 1 - 3.5mm projection 4mm downgraft , clockwise rotation
BSSO - 8mm
Genioplasty - 5mm projection forward 3mm vertical
Rhinoplasty (deviated bulbous nose)
Custom Infraorbital malar implants PEEK

Cost
Total cost: 25,000 (excluding travel, accommodation, braces ect)

Bimax + Genio 15,000
Rhinoplasty 5,000
Custom infraorbital malar implants in peek 5,000

Contact details ( Remote consultations available)
Dr Ramieri's email:
info@maxilloroma.it

Dr Ramieri's Instagram

Dr Marianetti's Instagram

Consult price (online/remote consultations available)

Via Nomentana, 311, 00198 Roma RM, Italy

Airbnb - 瞿800

Orthodontics
Cost approximately 瞿2500 including extractions (wisdom and lower premolars)
Name: Dr Alex
Clinic: ODL Dental London

Mods Please can this thread be open to future edits

L @Lorsss A @Alexanderr Gargantuan @Gargantuan

You guys taught me everything, the least I can do is give back. Hope this helps you guys in some way.
This is a good transformation. I saw someone try to make a biased review of your transformation with photoshop on here, but this is legit. nice work.

pianoboy123

pianoboy123

Detective HTN/chadpreetlite in looksmax city
Time online
36d 15h 38m
Gaia262 said:
19/11/21 Edit: hi guys just to update you i will be posting my 4 month after pictures next month , please keep checking this thread as i update it constantly.

The pictures below are not the final results and is me straight after surgery with extreme swelling, bruising and post surgical weightloss. I am really happy with how its all coming together now. Next month will be epic

I recently underwent double jaw surgery, genioplasty, rhinoplasty and custom infraorbital malar implants in Italy with Dr Ramieri and Dr Marianetti. Also known as a Face Makeover

Introduction- before surgery

I decided to document my experience to help you guys out as much as possible.

9:37 for surgical video

Inter-op before and after

View attachment 1369922

View attachment 1369924

Before

3 months (Still swollen)

Surgeons Names:
Dr Ramieri and Dr Marianetti

Surgeries and movements undertaken: Lefort 1 - 3.5mm projection 4mm downgraft , clockwise rotation
BSSO - 8mm
Genioplasty - 5mm projection forward 3mm vertical
Rhinoplasty (deviated bulbous nose)
Custom Infraorbital malar implants PEEK

Cost
Total cost: 25,000 (excluding travel, accommodation, braces ect)

Bimax + Genio 15,000
Rhinoplasty 5,000
Custom infraorbital malar implants in peek 5,000

Contact details ( Remote consultations available)
Dr Ramieri's email:
info@maxilloroma.it

Dr Ramieri's Instagram

Dr Marianetti's Instagram

Consult price (online/remote consultations available)

Via Nomentana, 311, 00198 Roma RM, Italy

Airbnb - 瞿800

Orthodontics
Cost approximately 瞿2500 including extractions (wisdom and lower premolars)
Name: Dr Alex
Clinic: ODL Dental London

Mods Please can this thread be open to future edits

L @Lorsss A @Alexanderr Gargantuan @Gargantuan

You guys taught me everything, the least I can do is give back. Hope this helps you guys in some way.
really good improvement tbh to anyone who is in denial is jealous af , nice ascension bro :)(y):love::love::love:

materialistic

materialistic

Apprentice
Time online
12d 22h 26m
Clearly improved. Now, please don't miscigenate white girls, Chad.

Gaia262

Gaia262

My Eyes Are Open
Time online
265d 40m
K @kota I hope one day you see this thread bro, hope I did you proud 必

mulattomaxxer

mulattomaxxer

22 Y/O GYMCELLING VIRGIN
Time online
38d 2h 52m
Gaia262 said:
View attachment 1369924

3 months (Still swollen)

Yessir, looking good bro. I am suprised it takes so long for the swelling to stop. Is your speech slurred at all? What is the numbness like? Has it decreased at all?

I am confident you will have mogger results after your swelling/bloat dissappears.

Gaia262

Gaia262

My Eyes Are Open
Time online
265d 40m
mulattomaxxer said:
Yessir, looking good bro. I am suprised it takes so long for the swelling to stop. Is your speech slurred at all? What is the numbness like? Has it decreased at all?

I am confident you will have mogger results after your swelling/bloat dissappears.

Thanks man, i took your advice and reuploaded the original video in HD :) also took out the blending.

My speech is back to normal , next month I will be doing a video so you can see. The numbness has gone only the chin is tingly to touch. But that will go in a few more months.

Thanks for your support :)

A

accsmt

Trainee
Time online
17h 51m
your dedication is very inspiring, thank you for documenting it, could you please post your profile ceph xrays before/after? those would be very useful because I am trying to plan my own jaw surgery

Gaia262

Gaia262

My Eyes Are Open
Time online
265d 40m
accsmt said:
your dedication is very inspiring, thank you for documenting it, could you please post your profile ceph xrays before/after? those would be very useful because I am trying to plan my own jaw surgery

Thanks man i appreciate it, i have this taken a few days after surgery so really swollen so please don't be alarmed by my airways.

randomvanish

randomvanish

Zephir
Time online
187d 7m
your nose looks so much better now. tbh i thought it looks so fake at first video but now it looks nice&smooth.

also, overall it's a legit ascension comparing before. congrats bro.

K

kingcaliph

Trainee
Time online
1h 30m
Gaia262 said:
Thanks man i appreciate it, i have this taken a few days after surgery so really swollen so please don't be alarmed by my airways.

View attachment 1418536
Nice ascension my friend. I'm getting DJS next year, Our post-op side profile designs are quite similar (attached), I'm hoping I'll end up with more forwards growth but if it looks the same as yours I'll be happy. My ramus looks noticeably more prominent so I'll be interested to see how that manifests itself.

Any advice on reducing swelling quickly?

Attachments

• looksmax compare.png
    looksmax compare.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Gaia262

Gaia262

My Eyes Are Open
Time online
265d 40m
kingcaliph said:
Nice ascension my friend. I'm getting DJS next year, Our post-op side profile designs are quite similar (attached), I'm hoping I'll end up with more forwards growth but if it looks the same as yours I'll be happy. My ramus looks noticeably more prominent so I'll be interested to see how that manifests itself.

Any advice on reducing swelling quickly?

Walking and general excercise will reduce swelling instantly. Stay away from salt. Also Daily face massages.

That's all you can feasibly do to keep swelling down.

Its mostly just giving it time :)

P

Pakicel

Enthusiast
Time online
39d 3h 36m
Gaia262 @Gaia262 Judging from the new video you posted (3 months post op), the double jaw surgery definitely improved both your front and profile. You look more masculine because of it. Nose looks less botched but still a bit effeminate but this could just be due to swelling. Under eyes definitely improved from before due to the infra-orbital implants. Overall, your surgeries appear to have improved your looks by maybe 0.75 PSL and as you know, I am definitely not an optimist when it comes to surgical ascension so I am not coping. What's your bf btw? You appear to carrying a fair amount of facial fat so losing weight could make a big difference imo. If you are already very lean then getting facial lipo/kybella injections could help. Bloat is what's failoing you a lot rn.

Last edited:
Gaia262

Gaia262

My Eyes Are Open
Time online
265d 40m
Pakicel said:
Gaia262 @Gaia262 Judging from the new video you posted (3 months post op), the double jaw surgery definitely improved both your front and profile. You look more masculine because of it. Nose looks less botched but still a bit effeminate but this could just be due to swelling. Under eyes definitely improved from before due to the infra-orbital implants. Overall, your surgeries appear to have improved your looks by maybe 0.75 PSL and as you know, I am definitely not an optimist when it comes to surgical ascension so I am not coping. What's your bf btw? You appear to carrying a fair amount of facial fat so losing weight could make a big difference imo. If you are already very lean then getting facial lipo/kybella injections could help. Bloat is what's failoing you a lot rn.
Thanks man, there is alot of swelling in the cheek area still to go.

My face has always been trash tier, it's my body and hair (hair system) that carry me. i have a 30 inch waist, I need to make a video showing my body.

My body is maxxed out (roided) and for my hair I am going to start weekly salon blowdrys to truly halo it.

I am considering a phase 2 of the facial plan and getting a wrap around jaw implant (to give angles/masculinise and support for cheek fat) , it's just a thought atm.

After that, there is basically nothing else left I can feasibly do and that's my max potential.

P

Pakicel

Enthusiast
Time online
39d 3h 36m
Gaia262 said:
Thanks man, there is alot of swelling in the cheek area still to go.

My face has always been trash tier, it's my body and hair (hair system) that carry me. i have a 30 inch waist, I need to make a video showing my body.

My body is maxxed out (roided) and for my hair I am going to start weekly salon blowdrys to truly halo it.

I am considering a phase 2 of the facial plan and getting a wrap around jaw implant (to give angles/masculinise and support for cheek fat) , it's just a thought atm.

After that, there is basically nothing else left I can feasibly do and that's my max potential.
Most of the jaw implants I've seen look uncanny or are just underwhelming. You def need more angularity and definition in your face. But you'll need more facial leanness to achieve that. I doubt just an implant will get you there. I'd get fat reducing injections in your cheeks and around the jaw and maybe try fillers before getting something more invasive like an implant.

Your main failos are still your height and phenotype. For the former, learn how to effectively height fraud 3-4 inches like Amnesia @Amnesia. For the latter, bleach your skin so that you can change your look to be north indian/med.

LooksmaxxHopeful

LooksmaxxHopeful

Amateur
Time online
23d 11h 54m
Did you experience any serious pain or just relatively minor pain?

Gaia262

Gaia262

My Eyes Are Open
Time online
265d 40m
LooksmaxxHopeful said:
Did you experience any serious pain or just relatively minor pain?

My lips were cut up bad which was painful to open my mouth. Also they put elastics on me after which gave an extremely bad ear ache.

Those two were the painful parts, as your nerves are all numb so you don't feel anything

Users who are viewing this thread