My Jaw Surgery Journey (Video and Pictures)

He posted u on his insta story! When u gonna drop the next set of pics?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Gaia262
He posted u on his insta story! When u gonna drop the next set of pics?

I'm going for proffesional photos on 21.12.2021 which will give fairly good representation of the final results.

I think the forum will really like how it looks when the swelling and bruising has all come down :) .

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Wallenberg, Squirtle, lasthope and 7 others
I'm going for proffesional photos on 21.12.2021 which will give fairly good representation of the final results.

I think the forum will really like how it looks when the swelling and bruising has all come down :) .
Super keen. For what it's worth apart from the cute button nose marenetti gave you. I think ramieri knocked the jaw and orbits out of the park.

• Love it
Reactions: Gaia262

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Gaia262 and Deleted member 5786
I understand but having the lower third dymoriphic vertical height is so important. It helps hide assymetries
Just use filler to create that! He did everything perfect if he still has some imperfection he can use filler on chin and bit on jaw, rest of the face untouched because of migration and bloat look.

OP @Gaia262 needs to now use contact lenses / hairstyle / maybe coloring hair and roids (possibly) to finish up the all around package.

He needs to find right coloring, wear right clothes (bad boy etc.)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtle, Gaia262 and Deusmaximus
Just use filler to create that! He did everything perfect if he still has some imperfection he can use filler on chin and bit on jaw, rest of the face untouched because of migration and bloat look.

OP @Gaia262 needs to now use contact lenses / hairstyle / maybe coloring hair and roids (possibly) to finish up the all around package.

He needs to find right coloring, wear right clothes (bad boy etc.)
True. But first of all he should shave this beard on the side. Then stylish skin fade+rtt+contacts.

D57C8EBC A6F9 4E90 BB84 520D6B2042CF

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Gaia262
True. But first of all he should shave this beard on the side. Then stylish skin fade+rtt+contacts.

View attachment 1409855

Just uploaded the HD version of my original video on my thread.

Bro i am really swollen and in bad post surgical shape/health in these after pictures its not to be used to gauge the results.

I look completely different now to those photos , i will be uploading professional afters next month.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtle, theanonymousone, MeinChadf and 1 other person
Like the pretty boy aesthetic. They did a splendid job with your procedure.

• Love it

Nice frame

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Squirtle, mulattomaxxer, Gaia262 and 2 others

Nice frame

I am in extremely bad shape in this photo/video. This was after surgery, no way should this be used to gauge results.

I will have real afters next month

Would prefer you to delete it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Deleted member 14166
I am in extremely bad shape in this photo/video. This was after surgery, no way should this be used to gauge results.

I will have real afters next month

Would prefer you to delete it tbh.
once again man have a speedy recovery , and you have ascended don't let anyone tell you otherwise (y)(y)

• +1
19/11/21 Edit: hi guys just to update you i will be posting my 4 month after pictures next month , please keep checking this thread as i update it constantly.

The pictures below are not the final results and is me straight after surgery with extreme swelling, bruising and post surgical weightloss. I am really happy with how its all coming together now. Next month will be epic

I recently underwent double jaw surgery, genioplasty, rhinoplasty and custom infraorbital malar implants in Italy with Dr Ramieri and Dr Marianetti. Also known as a Face Makeover

Introduction- before surgery

I decided to document my experience to help you guys out as much as possible.

9:37 for surgical video

Inter-op before and after

View attachment 1369922

View attachment 1369924

Before

3 months (Still swollen)

Surgeons Names:
Dr Ramieri and Dr Marianetti

Surgeries and movements undertaken: Lefort 1 - 3.5mm projection 4mm downgraft , clockwise rotation
BSSO - 8mm
Genioplasty - 5mm projection forward 3mm vertical
Rhinoplasty (deviated bulbous nose)
Custom Infraorbital malar implants PEEK

Cost
Total cost: €25,000 (excluding travel, accommodation, braces ect)

Bimax + Genio €15,000
Rhinoplasty €5,000
Custom infraorbital malar implants in peek €5,000

Contact details ( Remote consultations available)
Dr Ramieri's email:
info@maxilloroma.it

Dr Ramieri's Instagram

Dr Marianetti's Instagram

Consult price (online/remote consultations available)
€150

Via Nomentana, 311, 00198 Roma RM, Italy

Airbnb - £800

Orthodontics
Cost approximately £2500 including extractions (wisdom and lower premolars)
Name: Dr Alex
Clinic: ODL Dental London

Mods Please can this thread be open to future edits

@Lorsss @Alexanderr @Gargantuan

You guys taught me everything, the least I can do is give back. Hope this helps you guys in some way.

This is a good transformation. I saw someone try to make a biased review of your transformation with photoshop on here, but this is legit. nice work.

• Love it
19/11/21 Edit: hi guys just to update you i will be posting my 4 month after pictures next month , please keep checking this thread as i update it constantly.

The pictures below are not the final results and is me straight after surgery with extreme swelling, bruising and post surgical weightloss. I am really happy with how its all coming together now. Next month will be epic

I recently underwent double jaw surgery, genioplasty, rhinoplasty and custom infraorbital malar implants in Italy with Dr Ramieri and Dr Marianetti. Also known as a Face Makeover

Introduction- before surgery

I decided to document my experience to help you guys out as much as possible.

9:37 for surgical video

Inter-op before and after

View attachment 1369922

View attachment 1369924

Before

3 months (Still swollen)

Surgeons Names:
Dr Ramieri and Dr Marianetti

Surgeries and movements undertaken: Lefort 1 - 3.5mm projection 4mm downgraft , clockwise rotation
BSSO - 8mm
Genioplasty - 5mm projection forward 3mm vertical
Rhinoplasty (deviated bulbous nose)
Custom Infraorbital malar implants PEEK

Cost
Total cost: €25,000 (excluding travel, accommodation, braces ect)

Bimax + Genio €15,000
Rhinoplasty €5,000
Custom infraorbital malar implants in peek €5,000

Contact details ( Remote consultations available)
Dr Ramieri's email:
info@maxilloroma.it

Dr Ramieri's Instagram

Dr Marianetti's Instagram

Consult price (online/remote consultations available)
€150

Via Nomentana, 311, 00198 Roma RM, Italy

Airbnb - £800

Orthodontics
Cost approximately £2500 including extractions (wisdom and lower premolars)
Name: Dr Alex
Clinic: ODL Dental London

Mods Please can this thread be open to future edits

@Lorsss @Alexanderr @Gargantuan

You guys taught me everything, the least I can do is give back. Hope this helps you guys in some way.

really good improvement tbh to anyone who is in denial is jealous af , nice ascension bro :)(y):love::love::love:

• Love it
Clearly improved. Now, please don't miscigenate white girls, Chad.

• Love it
@kota I hope one day you see this thread bro, hope I did you proud 🥲

• Love it
Reactions: kota
View attachment 1369924

3 months (Still swollen)

Yessir, looking good bro. I am suprised it takes so long for the swelling to stop. Is your speech slurred at all? What is the numbness like? Has it decreased at all?

I am confident you will have mogger results after your swelling/bloat dissappears.

• Love it
Yessir, looking good bro. I am suprised it takes so long for the swelling to stop. Is your speech slurred at all? What is the numbness like? Has it decreased at all?

I am confident you will have mogger results after your swelling/bloat dissappears.

Thanks man, i took your advice and reuploaded the original video in HD :) also took out the blending.

My speech is back to normal , next month I will be doing a video so you can see. The numbness has gone only the chin is tingly to touch. But that will go in a few more months.

Thanks for your support :)

• Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
your dedication is very inspiring, thank you for documenting it, could you please post your profile ceph xrays before/after? those would be very useful because I am trying to plan my own jaw surgery

• Love it
your dedication is very inspiring, thank you for documenting it, could you please post your profile ceph xrays before/after? those would be very useful because I am trying to plan my own jaw surgery

Thanks man i appreciate it, i have this taken a few days after surgery so really swollen so please don't be alarmed by my airways.

IMG 20211003 WA0000

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and accsmt
your nose looks so much better now. tbh i thought it looks so fake at first video but now it looks nice&smooth.

also, overall it's a legit ascension comparing before. congrats bro.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Gaia262
Thanks man i appreciate it, i have this taken a few days after surgery so really swollen so please don't be alarmed by my airways.

View attachment 1418536
Nice ascension my friend. I'm getting DJS next year, Our post-op side profile designs are quite similar (attached), I'm hoping I'll end up with more forwards growth but if it looks the same as yours I'll be happy. My ramus looks noticeably more prominent so I'll be interested to see how that manifests itself.

Any advice on reducing swelling quickly?

Attachments

• looksmax compare.png
    looksmax compare.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Nice ascension my friend. I'm getting DJS next year, Our post-op side profile designs are quite similar (attached), I'm hoping I'll end up with more forwards growth but if it looks the same as yours I'll be happy. My ramus looks noticeably more prominent so I'll be interested to see how that manifests itself.

Any advice on reducing swelling quickly?

Walking and general excercise will reduce swelling instantly. Stay away from salt. Also Daily face massages.

That's all you can feasibly do to keep swelling down.

Its mostly just giving it time :)

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle, LooksmaxxHopeful, CristianT and 1 other person
@Gaia262 Judging from the new video you posted (3 months post op), the double jaw surgery definitely improved both your front and profile. You look more masculine because of it. Nose looks less botched but still a bit effeminate but this could just be due to swelling. Under eyes definitely improved from before due to the infra-orbital implants. Overall, your surgeries appear to have improved your looks by maybe 0.75 PSL and as you know, I am definitely not an optimist when it comes to surgical ascension so I am not coping. What's your bf btw? You appear to carrying a fair amount of facial fat so losing weight could make a big difference imo. If you are already very lean then getting facial lipo/kybella injections could help. Bloat is what's failoing you a lot rn.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Squirtle, LooksmaxxHopeful and Gaia262
@Gaia262 Judging from the new video you posted (3 months post op), the double jaw surgery definitely improved both your front and profile. You look more masculine because of it. Nose looks less botched but still a bit effeminate but this could just be due to swelling. Under eyes definitely improved from before due to the infra-orbital implants. Overall, your surgeries appear to have improved your looks by maybe 0.75 PSL and as you know, I am definitely not an optimist when it comes to surgical ascension so I am not coping. What's your bf btw? You appear to carrying a fair amount of facial fat so losing weight could make a big difference imo. If you are already very lean then getting facial lipo/kybella injections could help. Bloat is what's failoing you a lot rn.
Thanks man, there is alot of swelling in the cheek area still to go.

My face has always been trash tier, it's my body and hair (hair system) that carry me. i have a 30 inch waist, I need to make a video showing my body.

My body is maxxed out (roided) and for my hair I am going to start weekly salon blowdrys to truly halo it.

I am considering a phase 2 of the facial plan and getting a wrap around jaw implant (to give angles/masculinise and support for cheek fat) , it's just a thought atm.

After that, there is basically nothing else left I can feasibly do and that's my max potential.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and LooksmaxxHopeful
Thanks man, there is alot of swelling in the cheek area still to go.

My face has always been trash tier, it's my body and hair (hair system) that carry me. i have a 30 inch waist, I need to make a video showing my body.

My body is maxxed out (roided) and for my hair I am going to start weekly salon blowdrys to truly halo it.

I am considering a phase 2 of the facial plan and getting a wrap around jaw implant (to give angles/masculinise and support for cheek fat) , it's just a thought atm.

After that, there is basically nothing else left I can feasibly do and that's my max potential.
Most of the jaw implants I've seen look uncanny or are just underwhelming. You def need more angularity and definition in your face. But you'll need more facial leanness to achieve that. I doubt just an implant will get you there. I'd get fat reducing injections in your cheeks and around the jaw and maybe try fillers before getting something more invasive like an implant.

Your main failos are still your height and phenotype. For the former, learn how to effectively height fraud 3-4 inches like @Amnesia. For the latter, bleach your skin so that you can change your look to be north indian/med.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle, LooksmaxxHopeful and Gaia262
Did you experience any serious pain or just relatively minor pain?

• +1
Did you experience any serious pain or just relatively minor pain?

My lips were cut up bad which was painful to open my mouth. Also they put elastics on me after which gave an extremely bad ear ache.

Those two were the painful parts, as your nerves are all numb so you don't feel anything

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Ronaldo37
What you ate after jaw surgery?

Can you give me some recipies which you used after jaw surgery? Would help me a lot.

• +1
What you ate after jaw surgery?

Can you give me some recipies which you used after jaw surgery? Would help me a lot.

Sure, i made soups. I made a video on post surgical nutrition when I was recovering . The trick is to use the blender to make it into a liquid. You can put practically anything into the soup :)

I didn't include this in my main video as its a bit long, hope this helps.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Squirtle and CristianT
why is everyone here bluepilled
how's this ascension
famn bro
prettyboy aesthetcis
you looking good :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
no he looks the same jfl
except maby a bit less fobby from side but a simple genio would have corrected it
bimax is for deformities
not for cosmetic procedures
your born with fucken bones
nigga no matter how much this site copes with muh mewing muh muh
why do you think some models have the gummy smile jfl but still good bones kek

roiding and ll would have done this guy much better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cope, Mouthbreath, Truemaxxer and 2 others
how's this ascension
famn bro
prettyboy aesthetcis
no he looks the same jfl
except maby a bit less fobby from side but a simple genio would have corrected it
bimax is for deformities

it literally did nothing for his smv maybe like +0.25 /10
but at least it looks natural

• +1
Reactions: Truemaxxer and Deleted member 9072
i wanna see titbots result ngl
@volcelfatcel you saw them yet?
he is getting bimax either this week or next
he said his date to @Rift678

when it happens, i'll post

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Rift and Deleted member 9072
Most of the jaw implants I've seen look uncanny or are just underwhelming. You def need more angularity and definition in your face. But you'll need more facial leanness to achieve that. I doubt just an implant will get you there. I'd get fat reducing injections in your cheeks and around the jaw and maybe try fillers before getting something more invasive like an implant.

Your main failos are still your height and phenotype. For the former, learn how to effectively height fraud 3-4 inches like @Amnesia. For the latter, bleach your skin so that you can change your look to be north indian/med.

Thanks man

I wear 2 inch shoe lifts + the shoes heels are already 1 inches making it 3 inches.

I have a stash of glutathione injections which I plan to use, I actually want to test peoples perception of having lighter skin if its something to incorporate permanently.

can't tell if all of this is because im ugly or because of ethnicity/phenotype, maybe both.

Dr Ramieri is looking to be open to a wrap around jaw implant to build out the lower third. I think only dealing with hard tissue and not soft tissue will maintain harmony, I just lack bones in my face. My face is bloated from swelling.

If you let me know my PSL before , now and potentially what it could be with the above changes that would be helpful.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Thanks man

I wear 2 inch shoe lifts + the shoes heels are already 1 inches making it 3 inches.

I have a stash of glutathione injections which I plan to use, I actually want to test peoples perception of having lighter skin if its something to incorporate permanently.

can't tell if all of this is because im ugly or because of ethnicity/phenotype, maybe both.

Dr Ramieri is looking to be open to a wrap around jaw implant to build out the lower third. I think only dealing with hard tissue and not soft tissue will maintain harmony, I just lack bones in my face. My face is bloated from swelling.

If you let me know my PSL before , now and potentially what it could be with the above changes that would be helpful.
I'd say before you were in the 3ish PSL range. Now, I guess you are somewhere around 3.5-4 PSL. Your facial aesthetics have improved noticeably but you are still going to get taxed heavily due to pheno. This might apply moreso online as you are facially very indian looking but not so much IRL as your mannerisms/accent are westernized. I do not believe you are now ugly going purely by facial features, but you are pretty much always going to be passed over for a white guy whose technically worse looking than you. If you can change your pheno to a more lighter skinned one, it would boost your SMV a lot. Bleaching your skin would be a good first step. You should also learn to heightfraud 3-4 inches effectively.

Idk about the jaw implant. You def need more angularity but I am not sure if it would actually make you more appealing to women. I'd try fillers first and see how it goes and then proceed with an implant to replicate those results.

After doing all these things, you could get close to HTN. Going above that will be much harder and I think you should be content with not becoming a chadpreet. Doing anymore surgeries after that point could just make you look fake. In the meantime, I'd try socialcirclemaxxing and approaching lots of women. Don't expect to pull white stacies but who knows you might luck out from time to time.

• +1
I'd say before you were in the 3ish PSL range. Now, I guess you are somewhere around 3.5-4 PSL. Your facial aesthetics have improved noticeably but you are still going to get taxed heavily due to pheno. This might apply moreso online as you are facially very indian looking but not so much IRL as your mannerisms/accent are westernized. I do not believe you are now ugly going purely by facial features, but you are pretty much always going to be passed over for a white guy whose technically worse looking than you. If you can change your pheno to a more lighter skinned one, it would boost your SMV a lot. Bleaching your skin would be a good first step. You should also learn to heightfraud 3-4 inches effectively.

Idk about the jaw implant. You def need more angularity but I am not sure if it would actually make you more appealing to women. I'd try fillers first and see how it goes and then proceed with an implant to replicate those results.

After doing all these things, you could get close to HTN. Going above that will be much harder and I think you should be content with not becoming a chadpreet. Doing anymore surgeries after that point could just make you look fake. In the meantime, I'd try socialcirclemaxxing and approaching lots of women. Don't expect to pull white stacies but who knows you might luck out from time to time.

Thanks man, will start the glutathione injections next week. had it lab tested and it's legit.

20210812 134651

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
Definitely an improvement compared to your original after 3 months. I don't understand why people are saying you look the same, in your before video you look heavily recessed way more so than your 3 month video.

Personally I hope ur chin changes because even after 3 months it still looks weak, perhaps a custom chin implant or something to make it stronger since you've already had a genioplasty.

Your chin weakness combined with your Philtrum length is letting you down massively. I also do agree with the people saying your nose looks a bit feminine.

Also maybe jaw implants- to widen your jaw?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Wallenberg, LastHopeForNorman, needjawsurgery and 1 other person
Definitely an improvement compared to your original after 3 months. I don't understand why people are saying you look the same, in your before video you look heavily recessed way more so than your 3 month video.

Personally I hope ur chin changes because even after 3 months it still looks weak, perhaps a custom chin implant or something to make it stronger since you've already had a genioplasty.

Your chin weakness combined with your Philtrum length is letting you down massively. I also do agree with the people saying your nose looks a bit feminine.

Also maybe jaw implants- to widen your jaw?

Totally agree, thank you man.

I am in talks with Dr Ramieri about a phase 2 wrap around jaw implant which will cover both the jaw and chin. I think this will be the finishing touch that brings it all together.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Squirtle and Deleted member 6531
Totally agree, thank you man.

I am in talks with Dr Ramieri about a phase 2 wrap around jaw implant which will cover both the jaw and chin. I think this will be the finishing touch that brings it all together.
How long did it take you to save up for all of this man and how old are you?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 8869, SOS-Sonic and 1 other person
How's the aftercare at home, is some healthcare professional checking that everything's OK (bonewise) with x-ray or 3D CBCT scans? Orthodontic treatment continues for ~6 months right?

• +1
How's the aftercare at home, is some healthcare professional checking that everything's OK (bonewise) with x-ray or 3D CBCT scans? Orthodontic treatment continues for ~6 months right?

Yeah i see my orthodontist every month. I took a scan before i left Italy and Dr Ramieri was happy with it.

If I have a problem i can always reach out to him but we will meet at 6 months to see.hpw everything is going.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and DEFAULT
U still wont be able to slay and ur son is going to have to go through the same painful process (with the risk of surgery failure) unless you reproduce with 10/10 tall gigastacy which is almost impossible hope u have enough buxx for gigastacy :ogre:

• +1
how's this ascension
famn bro
prettyboy aesthetcis
no he looks the same jfl
bimax is for deformities

hard to judge while the bloat has not faded yet

the thumbnail of the second video in the first post shows him right after surgery (no bloat) and his side profile looked great

• +1
After my surgery I took extranase 3 pills 3x per day , and my swelling was almost completely gone after 2 weeks
You should try it

• +1
@Gaia262 have you thought of locationmaxxing after jaw implants? i.e., going to Eastern Europe / South America.

U.K. is curry central, so people there probably have already built negative stereotypes and its hard to stand out there.

• +1
U still wont be able to slay and ur son is going to have to go through the same painful process (with the risk of surgery failure) unless you reproduce with 10/10 tall gigastacy which is almost impossible hope u have enough buxx for gigastacy :ogre:
I'll never understand why this forum is packed with Indians. All they have to do is get an arranged marriage when they're young with a prime virgin and they'll never have any worries about their looks. Instead they want to be cocky sons of bitches who think getting a few surgeries is going to turn them into a slayer of blonde white girls. Most don't even have deformities and are normie tier so they can easily get an arranged marriage with a becky+.

If I had arranged marriage as part of my culture I would've done it in a heartbeat and never found this site or worried about my looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20379, CristianT, Deleted member 5799 and 3 others
@Gaia262 have you thought of locationmaxxing after jaw implants? i.e., going to Eastern Europe / South America.

U.K. is curry central, so people there probably have already built negative stereotypes and its hard to stand out there.

Post before and after's please, I'm interested. This will definitely boost your appeal

Thanks man , i got 3 month before and afters on my first thread. This isn't the final results as i am really swollen :) I think the forum will be happy when it all comes together in the end. We will make it 🥲

Also you are absolutely correct EE women and latina women treat me extremely well. It goes to show how its mostly media perception that effects peoples view on you. However this is closing as more of these countries get into social media plus global corona media failo.

Its looks or death, trying to find a safe haven is dillusional.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtle, Aqua, SOS-Sonic and 1 other person