Just shatter your face into pieces theory.thecel said:I’ll mog your surgeries with my surgeries:
- MSE : +10 mm upper intermolar
- Teeth Alignment : fix dental crowding & mandibular dental arch broadening
- Neurocranial Narrowization : −10 mm head width
- Distraction Osteogenesis of the Forward Cranium : +25 mm anterior skull length (moves the maxilla with it)
- OBO : +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
- Bilateral Zygorbital Expansion : +7.5 mm PFL & +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
- Bilateral Zygomatic Breadth Reduction : −25 mm bizygomatic breadth on fronts (to compensate for +30 mm bizygomatic breadth due to orbital separation and orbit width expansion) & −2.5 mm bizygomatic breadth on processes
- Le Fort 1 Impaction : −5 mm face length
- Le Fort 2 : +25 mm maxilla–midface advancement
- Distraction Osteogenesis of the Mandible : +25 mm mandibular body length
- Sagittal Mandible Jaw Rami Thickening : +15 mm side profile view ramus bones’ width & unchanged mandible length
- Genioplasty : +10 mm chin projection & consequently +10 mm mandibular body length
- 15º Degrees Counter-Clockwise Double-Jaw Rotation
- Custom Wrap-Around Jaw Implant : +7.5 mm jaw width & +10 mm chin breadth
- Glabellar Forwardization : +12.5 mm glabellar forwardness
- Supraorbital Forwardization : +7.5 mm brow ridge prominence
- Medial Canthoplasty : +2.5 mm PFL
- Lateral Canthoplasty: +2.5 mm PFL
- Rhinoplasty : Mongoloid nose → Caucasoid nose ( +10 mm radix\nasion projection & more changes )
- Lip Lift : −5 mm philtrum length & +5 mm chin height
- Buccal Fat Removal
- Paranasal Augmentation
- Infraorbital Implants
- Eyebrows Lowering, Bilateral Lengthening, Positive-Tilting, Thickening, and Densification
Doesn't it decrease philtrum size since they kind of cut some of your maxilla out? LelDeusmaximus said:As always with bimax... let me guess, side profile improved but frontal there is no difference. Am i correct? If yes, now you need to get implants as a next step.
The nose will be swollen for a year so dont worry about that, could you do a 1 month and 3 month too? Just pics and 1 video in motion, glad you are doing this I know how surgery feels like when you cant feel half your face afterwards.Gaia262 said:Yup, i will redo the video in HD with updated pics and some more content.
It will be 5 months from now.
maketheforumprivate said:The nose will be swollen for a year so dont worry about that, could you do a 1 month and 3 month too? Just pics and 1 video in motion, glad you are doing this I know how surgery feels like when you cant feel half your face afterwards.
Are you being able to breathe normally through your nose all the time? Or do you need to open your mouth¿Gaia262 said:Yeah it will take a long time. Especially as i am thick skinned.
I may take a video at 3 months but 6 months will be the perfect time its also when i go back to see Dr Ramieri for proffesional photos to be taken.
materialistic said:Are you being able to breathe normally through your nose all the time? Or do you need to open your mouth¿
thats great bro, I'm looking forward to mine cos I got a deviated septum so the breathing isn't that clear.Gaia262 said:Now i can breathe from my nose perfectly fine. It's a alot clearer as i bad a septoplasty aswell.
Na lol its over for him. He has 0 chance even post surgery. We've seen curries way better than him get obliteratedmaketheforumprivate said:What a fucking imbecile you are, race doesnt matter if he uses aquarella blue contacts now he will slay, op, needs to do 1 month 3 month 6 month and 1 year post op pls.