My Jaw Surgery Journey (Video and Pictures)

Which scans did rameiri require consultation phase? CBCT right?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Which scans did rameiri require consultation phase? CBCT right?

Hi bro, for jaw surgery a Cepholemetric is sufficient. I think a cbct is if you want to add implants.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
i am interested in the travel , did you need a visa ?
how long did you stay in italy?
did you have to travel each time for him to check up ?

• +1
i am interested in the travel , did you need a visa ?
how long did you stay in italy?
did you have to travel each time for him to check up ?

I stayed for 4 weeks incase any issues happened, that wasn't necessary. 1-2 weeks is enough.

There was no need for a visa.

he does everything remotely so any issues can be resolved by skype/google meets. He gives his patients his personal whatsapp.

• +1
Reactions: Silver
I stayed for 4 weeks incase any issues happened, that wasn't necessary. 1-2 weeks is enough.

There was no need for a visa.

he does everything remotely so any issues can be resolved by skype/google meets. He gives his patients his personal whatsapp.
thats interesting I thought stays took longer than that due to settling and stuff

Last edited:
  • +1
He went from LTN to MTN imo
Actually nvm since he was already normie there's limited difference.

Last edited:
  • +1
Do all these italians speak english when u contact them on email/text? How are you communicating and getting ur face analyzed

• +1
Do all these italians speak english when u contact them on email/text? How are you communicating and getting ur face analyzed

Yeah they speak English :)

• +1
Reactions: Skry
If you chin tuck you’re still gonna look recessed anyway. Your posture is compensating in the after. Hate to tell you this, but you couldve possibly gotten the same or even a better result by leanmaxxing since you looked overweight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FinasterideAt17 and Gaia262
If you chin tuck you’re still gonna look recessed anyway. Your posture is compensating in the after. Hate to tell you this, but you couldve possibly gotten the same or even a better result by leanmaxxing since you looked overweight.
you must’ve never seen his body

• +1

Everyone looks recessed chin tucking. He clearly has more jaw and overall bone mass after (the man even posted his CT scans to prove it). He would have gotten much worse results "just" losing weight and not doing surgeries since weightloss doesn't magically induce bone growth. Very senseless comment tbh.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Gaia262 and malicieusss

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Pumanator, Corleone and 6 others
awesome result, i may also follow up with the jaw implants from him at some point seeing this natural result

• Love it
Thanks bro, I wear a hair system
How does it work? Do you shave it all of and then wear it? How often do you need to ''reglue'' it if you know what I mean

Is it annoying?

Once again probs to you

• +1
How does it work? Do you shave it all of and then wear it? How often do you need to ''reglue'' it if you know what I mean

Is it annoying?

Once again probs to you

I have everything done at the hair system salon, so its every 4-5 weeks for a refit, it lasts around 6 months before it needs to be replaced.

I dont mind it, i actually go every week for professional blow drys/styling.

Overall its an excellent looksmax in my opinion.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: malicieusss, NegativeNorwood and Solar
I haven't read all the comments (obviously) just in case someone had asked this before..

So, how did the people you know take it? Did they start having more respect towards you, or they still see in you the previous guy? Especially work colleagues and women.

• +1
Also, why exactly did you have to do body liposuction if you were on a diet? Just to speed up the process? Or you reached a limit where some fat some places was not going no matter what?

• +1
I haven't read all the comments (obviously) just in case someone had asked this before..

So, how did the people you know take it? Did they start having more respect towards you, or they still see in you the previous guy? Especially work colleagues and women.

I need to make a detailed analysis of how things change. But when i was swollen there was a lot of hostility (didn't help it was during the corona bs) , but as it came down people were much nicer, a real blackpill. People around you will accept it as long as the results look good.

Also, why exactly did you have to do body liposuction if you were on a diet? Just to speed up the process? Or you reached a limit where some fat some places was not going no matter what?

Yeah i had a genetic predisposition to store fat in the abdomen area (very common in indian phenotypes) even after diet and exercise. It's an excellent looksmax and really harmonised the rest of my body.

An observation is that my results are fully maintained to this day showing it is genetics.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss, LooksmaxxHopeful, UnderTheKnife and 2 others
I need to make a detailed analysis of how things change. But when i was swollen there was a lot of hostility (didn't help it was during the corona bs) , but as it came down people were much nicer, a real blackpill. People around you will accept it as long as the results look good.

Yeah i had a genetic predisposition to store fat in the abdomen area (very common in indian phenotypes) even after diet and exercise. It's an excellent looksmax and really harmonised the rest of my body.

An observation is that my results are fully maintained to this day showing it is genetics.

Awesome dude.
Do you mind sharing before/after abs pics?

• +1
11.01.2023 Hi guys just finished filming the final video in Italy, will be out soon :)

Hope this helps you guys in some way. Let's Go 💪

Last year I underwent double jaw surgery, genioplasty, rhinoplasty, custom infraorbital malar implants and custom jaw implants in Italy with Dr Ramieri and Dr Marianetti.

Introduction- before surgery

I decided to document my experience to help you guys out as much as possible. (link below to access the video)

9:37 for surgical video

I do my best to provide non-frauded/edited before and afters. I want the results to be as accurate as possible for you guys.

Before (2019) and After first phase 1

Before (2019) and After phase 2 (still quite a bit of swelling in the cheek area)

Surgeons Names:
Dr Ramieri and Dr Marianetti

Orthodontist:
Dr Alex

Surgeries and movements undertaken:
Lefort 1 - 3.5mm projection 4mm downgraft , clockwise rotation
BSSO - 8mm
Genioplasty - 5mm projection forward 3mm vertical
Rhinoplasty (deviated bulbous nose)
Custom Infraorbital malar implants PEEK
Custom Jaw implants PEEK

Cost
Total cost: €33,000 (excluding travel, accommodation, braces ect)

Bimax + Genioplasty €15,000
Rhinoplasty €5,000
Custom infraorbital malar implants in peek €5,000
+
Custom Jaw implants in peek €8,000

Contact details ( Remote consultations available)
Dr Ramieri's email:
info@maxilloroma.it

Dr Ramieri's Instagram

Dr Marianetti's Instagram

Consult price (online/remote consultations available)
€150

Via Nomentana, 311, 00198 Roma RM, Italy

Airbnb - £800 for 4 weeks

Orthodontics
Cost approximately £2500 including extractions (wisdom and lower premolars)
Name: Dr Alex
Clinic: ODL Dental London

Scanning centre in the UK
CBCT Scan £180-£220

Wow just came back and it looks updated, it looks great man!!! Good luck man!!

• Love it

Does BSSO require less time wearing braces before you can have the surgery compared to getting both moved? I fucked up and left it too late hopefully I can get it done before next year. If not then over, some people seem to only need them on for 6 months or so which im hoping is the case for me

• +1
Does BSSO require less time wearing braces before you can have the surgery compared to getting both moved? I fucked up and left it too late hopefully I can get it done before next year. If not then over, some people seem to only need them on for 6 months or so which im hoping is the case for me
how is your bite rn

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272 and Gaia262

It would depend on your bite and other factors to be honest. if you have a considerable overjet then you could be a surgery first candidate to advance the mandible. but if you are class 1 then it may involve extractions and retraction orthodontics. This would take almost a year to do. I would need to see the scans.

Also be a bit careful with just advancing one jaw only. Just my opinion but recession usually effects multiple areas and isn't isolated to one area. Best to bring both jaws into correct alignment.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik and Matthias8272
It would depend on your bite and other factors to be honest. if you have a considerable overjet then you could be a surgery first candidate to advance the mandible. but if you are class 1 then it may involve extractions and retraction orthodontics. This would take almost a year to do. I would need to see the scans.

Also be a bit careful with just advancing one jaw only. Just my opinion but recession usually effects multiple areas and isn't isolated to one area. Best to bring both jaws into correct alignment.
Have you ever had a random person call you out on your surgeries? Do you think you look 100% natural?

• +1
how is your bite rn

I've had braces already when I was 14-16 but I'm pretty sure they were for gapped teeth and probably an overbite, I'm recessed and have a weak chin. Probably gonna see my ortho soon to talk about it and also for referrals since if I fail my sleep aponea test insuracne should help pay for it

• +1
Reactions: User49 and Gaia262

• +1
I've had braces already when I was 14-16 but I'm pretty sure they were for gapped teeth and probably an overbite, I'm recessed and have a weak chin. Probably gonna see my ortho soon to talk about it and also for referrals since if I fail my sleep aponea test insuracne should help pay for it
If your bite is normal atm u will def need braces with extractions most likely

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Matthias8272
Have you ever had a random person call you out on your surgeries? Do you think you look 100% natural?

Yes i think it looks natural, it just feels how i was supposed to look thats the true goal of reconstructive surgery. I could even say its an +upgraded version.

I haven't been called out, normies can't conceptualise what the change is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino, malicieusss, Pakicel and 2 others
How many mm was your overbite before

• +1
How many mm was your overbite before

I was class 1, so didn't have an overbite. (I originally had camouflage orthodontics done)

But after pre surgical orthodontics, I had an 8mm overjet. They had to extract my lower premolars then retract the teeth and then do decompensation orthodontics (to correct the camouflage orthodontics done when I was younger).

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 24002
Yes i think it looks natural, it just feels how i was supposed to look thats the true goal of reconstructive surgery. I could even say its an +upgraded version.

I haven't been called out, normies can't conceptualise what the change is.
As Pr. Dr. Sailer said, anyone going through all of this deserves to look better than if they never had any malloclusions / recession in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Gaia262
Thanks bro, I wear a hair system
Are you going to gym-maxx/do you have gym-maxxing goals?

If you spent so much money on looksmaxxxing your face it'd only make sense to try getting a top 1% body

• +1
Are you going to gym-maxx/do you have gym-maxxing goals?

If you spent so much money on looksmaxxxing your face it'd only make sense to try getting a top 1% body

Yeah I workout 4 times a week and have a good diet.

I also run small doses of anavar.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Yeah I workout 4 times a week and have a good diet.

I also run small doses of anavar.
What are your physique goals? Like your weight/bf% goals?

Just asking out of curiosity.

Me personally I'm going to achieve as much muscle mass as I can naturally at 6% bodyfat (yes really that low)

• +1
What are your physique goals? Like your weight/bf% goals?

Just asking out of curiosity.

Me personally I'm going to achieve as much muscle mass as I can naturally at 6% bodyfat (yes really that low)

Nice bro, hope it goes well :)

I'm just working to get back to the physique/weight I had prior to surgery.

So just trying to put on weight in a very healthy way.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Wow just came back and it looks updated, it looks great man!!! Good luck man!!
you ascended like crazy bro. could have done better at the implant but damn you went from over to it just began

• Love it
did this impact ur tmj any way?

• +1
life saver

• Love it
did this impact ur tmj any way?

There was slight movement of my jaw at the beginning so i had horrific ear-aches and the elastics were used to try to move it back.

The problem cleared up, no issues now.

its my fault for moving my jaw around so soon after surgery (talking in vids ect)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Haven't talked to you in a while man. How have you been? Any QoL improvements after the surgery? People treat you better? Women are more receptive? Are you happier now?

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Gaia262 and NegativeNorwood
Haven't talked to you in a while man. How have you been? Any QoL improvements after the surgery? People treat you better? Women are more receptive? Are you happier now?

Been good man, will have my final video out really soon.

Yeah expect people to treat you alot better. How normies treat you is directly proportional to how you look and the image you present. There is a subconscious hierarchy.

I still have alot of unfixable failos that hold me back so my journey of "ascension" is not complete I have to make myself strong in other metrics of success, I knew this would be the case as @cocainecowboy said when i first joined . Surgery in and of itself won't give men the life they are hoping for but will move them in that direction, your appearance is just one strong aspect of life.

The good news is that if a large enough transformation is done the The biggest change is that Women will treat you much much better and you will definitely feel you pass a threshold. The bad news is that at this point of doing so much you will most likely be bitter and resentful to be around women and normies who essentially did this to you.

You will feel levelled up, when entering a social situation you will feel you belong there and even exceed that space, not only from a social perspective but out of all these people you are the one person who actually "earned" your way there and not inherited it.

Think of the story of the self-made millionaire surrounded by people who inherited their wealth. In some cases you may not be as rich as some of them but you have this unbreakable confidence and respect as you earned it.

In the end your looks are a form of currency, we as blackpillers try to quantify and measure this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik, malicieusss, NoPainNoChick and 5 others
@Gaia262 Did you rhinoplasty require any revisions?

• +1
All of this is cope when your 5'6 bro
Pull your head out of your arse with this negativity.

OP saw something he wanted to fix and he put in a hell of an effort to fix it. That's not "cope", that's agency.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik, malicieusss and Gaia262
  • +1
Reactions: othersitedown