My Jaw Surgery Journey (Video and Pictures)

Wtf man, you already had long mandible why would you need BSSO that makes it even more longer? Uncanny look?

@subhuman incel
Nah he looked a bit recessed and a stronger jaw makes you look more masculine and handsome. He definetly profited from bimax. @Gaia262 you said you needed cw rotation, so im assuming you had negative occlusal plane right? Also your nose isnt as bad as i first thought when i saw ramieris result on :feelshah:instagram. Definetly looks masculine like the surgeon himself said. Cant wait for swelling goes down and see your end result 🤗

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, mewcoper, Squirtle and 2 others
yo
I recently underwent double jaw surgery, genioplasty, rhinoplasty and custom infraorbital malar implants in Italy with Dr Ramieri and Dr Marienetti.

I decided to document my experience to help you guys out as much as possible.

Surgeons Names:
Dr Ramieri and Dr Marianetti

Surgeries and movements undertaken: Lefort 1 - 3.5mm projection 4mm downgraft , clockwise rotation
BSSO - 8mm
Genioplasty - 5mm projection forward 3mm vertical
Rhinoplasty (deviated bulbous nose)
Custom Infraorbital malar implants PEEK

Cost
Total cost: €25,000 (excluding travel, accommodation, braces ect)

Bimax + Genio €15,000
Rhinoplasty €5,000
Custom infraorbital malar implants in peek €5,000

Contact details
Dr Ramieri
info@maxilloroma.it

Consult price
€150

Via Nomentana, 311, 00198 Roma RM, Italy

Airbnb - £800

Orthodontics

Cost approximately £2500 including extractions
Name: Dr Alex
Clinic: ODL Dental London

This is a draft video, i still need to add more footage (my orthodontist, the consultation, pictures after swelling has been reduced) the resolution is very low I have the HD copies on standby for the final version.

Mods Please can this thread be open to future edits

@Lorsss @Alexanderr @Gargantuan

Hope this helps you guys in some way. I learned everything from this forum so i want to give back.

u didn't tag me finance mfer

awesome thread though:chad: waiting for the swelling to go away and ascend you

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Gaia262
Harry Potter Applause GIF by HBO

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
season 7 episode 10 GIF

angel GIF

I love this picture, the lighting makes it looks like god blessed your face. Post ascension bliss 😴😇:chad:.

Great documentary mate. I have a couple of suggestions for improvements to your draft video:

>Poor video and sound quality. You have spent about £30,000 on surgery. I am sure you can afford a better video editing software assuming the render quality is the issue. Or you can purchase a better phone/camera. Unfortunately I will have to iphonepill you. Iphones make you look more NT, but android phones are still very good. I have a Samsung Galaxy S21 (I upgraded from an S6 JFL) and its a mogger tier phone.

> From 19:02 to 21:55 is just nothing other then you blending. Either speed up this part or add a voice over. You could talk about which ingredients you have used. Or you could make some small talk :lul:. Watch some cooking shows then imitate what they do.
Gordon Ramsay Masterchef GIF by FOX TV

Huge lifefuel tbh, I got excited watching this. I can't wait to see your 3 month post op results. If you remember tag me bro.

I will make a documentary aswell after I get jaw surgery. Although I will need to save up for about 1.5-2 years before I can afford it :lul:.
Connor murphy mental breakdown

If I am lucky I will be on £20,000 a year. If not I will probably be earning about £17-18k a year. Luckily I live at home so 90% of this can go towards surgery but still... Being a Poorcel sucks.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 6foot3Mediterranean, justinzayn, cutecel and 14 others
Been looking forward to this. Great, informative video, from one of the few people on this part of the internet who is actually walking the walk with regards to ‘whatever it takes’ looksmaxxing.

It’s clear that even with all the swelling on day 7 there’s a clear positive difference vs. the before. Also enjoyed hearing the ‘bellissimo’ from the surgical staff in the background lol. Wishing you all the life benefits that come from this level of looks improvement.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: totalretard, lasthope, mewcoper and 7 others
@Gaia262 I have some questions, mainly funding related questions. How did you fund this surgery? Did you take out a loan or did you just save up?

Do they also expect all of the money upfront or can you pay it installments?

I am also suprised that you got braces for £2500 pounds in London. I have been quoted for £4460 by an orthdonist in manchester, but my teeth are fucked tbh.
Front teeth

They said jaw surgery would cost between £10-12K but I am skeptical to get my DJS with this maxfac. His name is Mark Boyle and I cannot find any information on him. I am cosulting with him in November so I will listen to what he has to say. Tbh I would probably also want the implants you have so I will consult with Dr Ramieri.

Also can you feel the implants under your skin when you move your face? Is facial mobility compromised in any way due to the implants? What is the tingling sensation like due to nerve damage?

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Squirtle
I recently underwent double jaw surgery, genioplasty, rhinoplasty and custom infraorbital malar implants in Italy with Dr Ramieri and Dr Marienetti.

Surgeons Names:

Surgeries and movements undertaken: Lefort 1 - 3.5mm projection 4mm downgraft , clockwise rotation
BSSO - 8mm

Cost

Bimax + Genio €15,000
Rhinoplasty €5,000

Contact details
Dr Ramieri
info@maxilloroma.it

Consult price
€150

Airbnb - £800

Orthodontics

Cost approximately £2500 including extractions

This is a draft video, i still need to add more footage (my orthodontist, the consultation, pictures after swelling has been reduced) the resolution is very low I have the HD copies on standby for the final version.

Hope this helps you guys in some way. I learned everything from this forum so i want to give back.

Can’t wait to see final results as swelling subsides

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Squirtle, subhuman incel and Gaia262
sick bro

how did you go about getting orthodontics in london and then surgery in italy?

I had braces in the past there and rang in and Dr Alex was willing to take on the case. Extremely nice and supportive guy and the prices were amazing.
Harry Potter Applause GIF by HBO

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
season 7 episode 10 GIF

View attachment 1345100
angel GIF

I love this picture, the lighting makes it looks like god blessed your face. Post ascension bliss 😴😇:chad:.

Great documentary mate. I have a couple of suggestions for improvements to your draft video:

>Poor video and sound quality. You have spent about £30,000 on surgery. I am sure you can afford a better video editing software assuming the render quality is the issue. Or you can purchase a better phone/camera. Unfortunately I will have to iphonepill you. Iphones make you look more NT, but android phones are still very good. I have a Samsung Galaxy S21 (I upgraded from an S6 JFL) and its a mogger tier phone.

> From 19:02 to 21:55 is just nothing other then you blending. Either speed up this part or add a voice over. You could talk about which ingredients you have used. Or you could make some small talk :lul:. Watch some cooking shows then imitate what they do.
Gordon Ramsay Masterchef GIF by FOX TV

Huge lifefuel tbh, I got excited watching this. I can't wait to see your 3 month post op results. If you remember tag me bro.

I will make a documentary aswell after I get jaw surgery. Although I will need to save up for about 1.5-2 years before I can afford it :lul:.
View attachment 1345154
If I am lucky I will be on £20,000 a year. If not I will probably be earning about £17-18k a year. Luckily I live at home so 90% of this can go towards surgery but still... Being a Poorcel sucks.

Thanks man i appreciate it, i totally agree with the editing i have the HD version but my phones memory couldn't take it even after deleting a bunch of things will redo it all on my computer when i have all the other footage like post op pics, consultation video, getting my scans, video of my orthodontist. I really want this to be as comprehensive and detailed as possible for you guys.

@Gaia262 I have some questions, mainly funding related questions. How did you fund this surgery? Did you take out a loan or did you just save up?

I am also suprised that you got braces for £2500 pounds in London. I have been quoted for £4460 by an orthdonist in manchester, but my teeth are fucked tbh.
View attachment 1345172
They said jaw surgery would cost between £10-12K but I am skeptical to get my DJS with this maxfac. His name is Mark Boyle and I cannot find any information on him. I am cosulting with him in November so I will listen to what he has to say. Tbh I would probably also want the implants you have so I will consult with Dr Ramieri.

Also can you feel the implants under your skin when you move your face? Is facial mobility compromised in any way due to the implants? What is the tingling sensation like due to nerve damage?

I funded this with my own savings (wage slaving).

I wouldnt go with any UK surgeons, they are trash tier in comparison to surgeons abroad and are more expensive.

Yeah the implants are probably the best part of my surgery tbh, they changed my eye area alot. I can't feel them no more they are apart of me now. The tingling was just for the first few weeks as the nerves need to adjust i think.

It didnt effect my facial mobility. However, my lips are on some part numb and around my mouth but thats completely expected from jaw surgery for months. Dr Ramieri says there will be zero problems.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cutecel, Deleted member, lilhorizontal32 and 9 others
Thank you that was such a good watch! Amazing journey:) Did your family support your surgery decision?

I read that some people experience "post surgery depression" for some time, due to emotional stress and as a side effect of anesthesia, Gaia did you experience such?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, LastHopeForNorman, never_lucky and 2 others
Thank you that was such a good watch! Amazing journey:) Did your family support your surgery decision?

I read that some people experience "post surgery depression" for some time, due to emotional stress and as a side effect of anesthesia, Gaia did you experience such?

Tbh only my mum knew, tbh familys reaction needs to be discussed here as to be honest my brothers are being silent and akward about everything. They dont know how to react

Its understandable someone you knew for over 20 years walks in with a diffferent face.

It doesnt help that im swollen as well. Also my eye area changed which effects how people remember you.

It doesnt upset me as i have seen tbe results and its good so its just being patient with the swelling and giving it time for everyone to adjust.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 14139, Yerico7 and 11 others

View attachment 1345172

straightest teeth in ingerlond

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, acrylicspider, Biiyo03 and 8 others
Mirin ur low inhib for posting this video ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, acrylicspider, Slayerino and 5 others
straightest teeth in ingerlond
🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Cope, bad teeth gets you a modelling contract with gucci :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: r-right. Its fucking over for my teeth tbh. Its a shame veneers are cucked and giga expensive.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, subhuman incel, Deleted member 12669 and 2 others
Rhino was a big mistake imo

• Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, subhuman incel, MeinChadf and 1 other person
Tbh only my mum knew, tbh familys reaction needs to be discussed here as to be honest my brothers are being silent and akward about everything. They dont know how to react

Its understandable someone you knew for over 20 years walks in with a diffferent face.

It doesnt help that im swollen as well. Also my eye area changed which effects how people remember you.

It doesnt upset me as i have seen tbe results and its good so its just being patient with the swelling and giving it time for everyone to adjust.
Is your eye area changed that much that people are not recognising you ?
In watching your video, you definetly get better face aesthetically but I don't think at all that it changed your face completely.
I think some people need some time to adapt. You should stay normal and don't get nervous about it to show them that you are sure about what you did. Once they feel that it's something that you are sure about it, they will accept it as well.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Gaia262
Wtf i pay the same but dont get implants

• +1
Can you post before/after photos im at work and cant watch the video

• +1
Congratulations Gaia, you helped me in dms a few months ago so I hope you will be satisfied with your outcome you deserve it. I know the swelling is noticeable atm, but can you see some improvement on your bone around the nose? Like a more projected paranasal area

• Love it
  • +1
Congratulations Gaia, you helped me in dms a few months ago so I hope you will be satisfied with your outcome you deserve it. I know the swelling is noticeable atm, but can you see some improvement on your bone around the nose? Like a more projected paranasal area

Thanks man, i think there is improvement in that area, the malar area and infraorbital area mproved significantly from the implants.

its hard to say as that area just around the nose is really swollen from the rhinoplasty + malar implants.

It could be swelling or it could be real advacement.

I will be adding to the video further post ops especially the 6 month mark for you guys so you guys can see the real results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, subhuman incel and uranio
super happy for you. I'm seeing Gunson for mine next year. Will cost a fortune but oh well.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and subhuman incel
tbh we need to see if the front ans 3/4 profile changes and by how much to see if this made a difference. aspie zoomed in shots its hard to tell

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and subhuman incel
Op are you vaxxed? Is there any way as far as you know to get bimax from the Italian moggers without vax?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid and Deleted member 4614
I’ll mog your surgeries with my surgeries:
  • MSE : +10 mm upper intermolar
  • Teeth Alignment : fix dental crowding & mandibular dental arch broadening
  • Neurocranial Narrowization : −10 mm head width
  • Distraction Osteogenesis of the Forward Cranium : +25 mm anterior skull length (moves the maxilla with it)
  • OBO : +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
  • Bilateral Zygorbital Expansion : +7.5 mm PFL & +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
  • Bilateral Zygomatic Breadth Reduction : −25 mm bizygomatic breadth on fronts (to compensate for +30 mm bizygomatic breadth due to orbital separation and orbit width expansion) & −2.5 mm bizygomatic breadth on processes
  • Le Fort 1 Impaction : −5 mm face length
  • Le Fort 2 : +25 mm maxilla–midface advancement
  • Distraction Osteogenesis of the Mandible : +25 mm mandibular body length
  • Sagittal Mandible Jaw Rami Thickening : +15 mm side profile view ramus bones’ width & unchanged mandible length
  • Genioplasty : +10 mm chin projection & consequently +10 mm mandibular body length
  • 15º Degrees Counter-Clockwise Double-Jaw Rotation
  • Custom Wrap-Around Jaw Implant : +7.5 mm jaw width & +10 mm chin breadth
  • Glabellar Forwardization : +12.5 mm glabellar forwardness
  • Supraorbital Forwardization : +7.5 mm brow ridge prominence
  • Medial Canthoplasty : +2.5 mm PFL
  • Lateral Canthoplasty: +2.5 mm PFL
  • Rhinoplasty : Mongoloid nose → Caucasoid nose ( +10 mm radix\nasion projection & more changes )
  • Lip Lift : −5 mm philtrum length & +5 mm chin height
  • Buccal Fat Removal
  • Paranasal Augmentation
  • Infraorbital Implants
  • Eyebrows Lowering, Bilateral Lengthening, Positive-Tilting, Thickening, and Densification

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WagedandReady, CrazyFitLover, BigBundaSlapper and 12 others
Where are your after pics though?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and thecel
I’ll mog your surgeries with my surgeries:
  • MSE : +10 mm upper intermolar
  • Teeth Alignment : fix dental crowding & mandibular dental arch broadening
  • Neurocranial Narrowization : −10 mm head width
  • Distraction Osteogenesis of the Forward Cranium : +25 mm anterior skull length (moves the maxilla with it)
  • OBO : +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
  • Bilateral Zygorbital Expansion : +7.5 mm PFL & +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
  • Bilateral Zygomatic Breadth Reduction : −25 mm bizygomatic breadth on fronts (to compensate for +30 mm bizygomatic breadth due to orbital separation and orbit width expansion) & −2.5 mm bizygomatic breadth on processes
  • Le Fort 1 Impaction : −5 mm face length
  • Le Fort 2 : +25 mm maxilla–midface advancement
  • Distraction Osteogenesis of the Mandible : +25 mm mandibular body length
  • Sagittal Mandible Jaw Rami Thickening : +15 mm side profile view ramus bones’ width & unchanged mandible length
  • Genioplasty : +10 mm chin projection & consequently +10 mm mandibular body length
  • 15º Degrees Counter-Clockwise Double-Jaw Rotation
  • Custom Wrap-Around Jaw Implant : +7.5 mm jaw width & +10 mm chin breadth
  • Glabellar Forwardization : +12.5 mm glabellar forwardness
  • Supraorbital Forwardization : +7.5 mm brow ridge prominence
  • Medial Canthoplasty : +2.5 mm PFL
  • Lateral Canthoplasty: +2.5 mm PFL
  • Rhinoplasty : Mongoloid nose → Caucasoid nose ( +10 mm radix\nasion projection & more changes )
  • Lip Lift : −5 mm philtrum length & +5 mm chin height
  • Buccal Fat Removal
  • Paranasal Augmentation
  • Infraorbital Implants
  • Eyebrows Lowering, Bilateral Lengthening, Positive-Tilting, Thickening, and Densification
lets be realistc, you're getting maybe 3-4 of those things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Be_ConfidentBro, Gaia262 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TryingToImprove, Gaia262 and thecel
@ht-normie-ascending tf you laughin at bruv

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Awesome job, congrats

I am thinking about jaw surgery, most likely just BSSO, how safe is that procedure? I am terrified of any kind of surgery.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Gaia262
@Gaia262 why rep but not answer the question?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Cope and Gaia262
Op are you vaxxed? Is there any way as far as you know to get bimax from the Italian moggers without vax?

Yes I am tbh you don't currently need to be vaxed to travel on plane or be admitted into hospital , just need negative covid tests.

Where are your after pics though?

I will need to wait until all the swelling comes down before i can give accurate afters. But I didn't want the forum to wait 5 months so decided to create this draft video showing up to 7 days . Yes there is alot of swelling but gives some indication.

I plan on editing this in high definition and adding in more footage. Dr Ramieri is sending me the consult footage, reveal with my orthodontist, 6 months post op pics and video.

Currently this is the best i can do. But It will be extremely comprehensive.

Awesome job, congrats

I am thinking about jaw surgery, most likely just BSSO, how safe is that procedure? I am terrified of any kind of surgery.

Thanks man, you will be under general anaesthesia so you won't feel or see anythng. Even when done correctly expect alot of swelling in the face and numbness that persists for months. This is the best case scenario. A bsso done wrong is a nightmare.

I don't want to make out it's safe and easy but with a good surgeon the risks are small imo.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, LastHopeForNorman, never_lucky and 3 others
Yes I am tbh you don't currently need to be vaxed to travel on plan or be admitted into hospital , just need negative covid tests.

I will need to wait until all the swelling comes down before i can give accurate afters. But I didn't want the forum to wait 5 months so decided to create this draft video showing up to 7 days . Yes there is alot of swelling but gives some indication.

I plan on editing this in high definition and adding in more footage. Dr Ramieri is sending me the consult footage, reveal with my orthodontist, 6 months post op pics and video.

Currently this is the best i cqn do. But It will be extremely comprehensive.

Thanks man, you will be under general anaesthesia so you won't feel or see anythng. Even when done correctly expect alot of swelling in the face and numbness that persists for months. This is the best case scenario. A bsso done wrong is a nightmare.

I don't want to make out it's safe and easy but with a good surgeon the risks are small imo.
Thanks, hopefully there’s enough pushback that the policies remain like this a while longer. Thanks for making this thread/video. Haven’t watched it yet but plan to. Also lifefuel that bimax and genio from some of the best and most blackpilled is still only 15k. I thought it’d be pushing 25k based on what I’d heard here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816 and Gaia262

Fuark I thought it was simpler than that, I have access to one of the best hospitals in the U.S. in Chicago, and I assume they would only hire the best orthognathic surgeons, but I'm still very very paranoid. I'm just terrified of things like blood loss, suffocating, dying, etc...I guess suffocating won't matter since my jaw will be going forward not backwards. I actually need it for functional reasons but I will make absolutely sure they take my aesthetic concerns seriously or I will just forget it.

My ortho actually recommended bimax but I don't know if I can mentally handle that, then he said we can probably get away with just a lower jaw surgery.

• +1
Man I'm so happy for you, I remember a while ago you prevented me from wasting money to that stupid Defrancq
I hope you will look as you want to, you deserve it

Do you plan to get plates removed one day?

• +1
Man I'm so happy for you, I remember a while ago you prevented me from wasting money to that stupid Defrancq
I hope you will look as you want to, you deserve it

Do you plan to get plates removed one day?

Thanks man happy to help, i will probably keep them in as they don't cause me any problems.

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and Scorpioned

Surgeons Names:

BSSO - 8mm

Cost

Bimax + Genio €15,000
Rhinoplasty €5,000

Contact details
Dr Ramieri's email:
info@maxilloroma.it

Dr Ramieri's Instagram

Dr Marianetti's Instagram

Consult price
€150

Airbnb - £800

Orthodontics
Cost approximately £2500 including extractions (wisdom and lower premolars)

Hey Gaia, hope you are recovering well bro. I have some q's if it's ok

1. Did Ramieri take your input into the infraorbital-malar implant design?
2. Why were extractions necessary? To maximize the possible bsso movement?
3. Did Ramieri offer jaw angle implants as well? I don't think u need them in your case but interested to know what your thoughts are on them anyway
4. Do u think rhino would have been needed anyway to reduce the widening associated with lefort 1?

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Gaia262
Hey Gaia, hope you are recovering well bro. I have some q's if it's ok

1. Did Ramieri take your input into the infraorbital-malar implant design?
2. Why were extractions necessary? To maximize the possible bsso movement?
3. Did Ramieri offer jaw angle implants as well? I don't think u need them in your case but interested to know what your thoughts are on them anyway

Sure happy to help.

1. Dr Ramieri did the designs of the implant, he sent me the draft to approve and i went with it.

2. Extractions were needed to create an overjet by retraction after. i wasnt a surgery first candidate. Yes the more of an overjet they create the bigger the bsso they could give.

3. He does do jaw angle implants, we discussed but he said its something i can do after. Most likely as the plan we had was already very invasive and may be overwhelming.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator, user47283, lilhorizontal32 and 1 other person
Holy shyt this is everything I need minus the jaw implant, orbital decompression, and LL

• +1
why that implant sound somehow cheap since you said that its custom and PEEK? Have you gotten any discounts or it isnt as completely custom as you think?

It's a great price at €5000 fully custom. Like I said in the video we are early adopters, in a few months or years I expect this to go up to market rates. So hopefully you guys are the ones that get in at these prices.

Congratulations dude. You were always one of the most helpful posters here (and answered queries for me in pm in the past) so glad to see it went well. How long post op will it take for the bulk of the swelling to dissipate (such that someone who didn't know you wouldn't realise that you were after surgery)?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator and Gaia262
Congratulations dude. You were always one of the most helpful posters here (and answered queries for me in pm in the past) so glad to see it went well. How long post op will it take for the bulk of the swelling to dissipate (such that someone who didn't know you wouldn't realise that you were after surgery)?

Thanks man hapoy to help :) 6 months is a safe time perood. i plan on re doing the video in high definition with my real post op pictures /video at the 6 month period as well as as few other things .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 7098
Mogs me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Gaia262

this is what bothers me the most, how people would react lol

ever think a simple genio/bimax would ever be not noticeable

what if you pair it with lots of weight loss? i actually wanted to get the same procedures as you

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and MeinChadf

what if you pair it with lots of weight loss? i actually wanted to get the same procedures as you
Say you mewed:feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Jarate, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
My friends/acquaintances already started acting jealous/different when I simply lost lots of weight and went from incel to non incel

I want a genio and infraorbital implants at the very least. they would just start hating jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Yerico7, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others

In all honesty the best thing to do is to let them all know its for purely functional reasons like better breathing and show them scans of your air ways ect. Make it out you have to do it or its future health problems (doctors order).

Do not let them know it was for cosmetic purposes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate, Deleted member 14561, Kmscurry and 5 others
My friends/acquaintances already started acting jealous/different when I simply lost lots of weight and went from incel to non incel

I want a genio and infraorbital implants at the very least. they would just start hating jfl
thats mean they were not friends from the start

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, TrestIsBest, turkproducer and 1 other person
Bump

• +1
What a fucking imbecile you are, race doesnt matter if he uses aquarella blue contacts now he will slay, op, needs to do 1 month 3 month 6 month and 1 year post op pls.
there is no hope for curries

nice waste of 25k

• +1