(MY MOST BLACKPILLED THREAD) What chain of events made you finally swallow the blackpill? - Larsanova69

maybe you guys had flared masseters from eating too much :lul::lul:
Hahahaha, i ironicly even didnt eat that much shit when i was fat my thyroid just cucked me never had candy or bad food at home

• So Sad
Reactions: whiteissuperior
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Chadeep, Deleted member 19432 and 2 others
leanmaxxing number one looksmaxx, i also fixxed skin got a tan , gym rn , curly hair, made my brows straight instead of arch, better clothing style ,

AKA looksmax on every thing but i agree that leannes is life, 1 month left than i am 10-12bf with good balaned thyroid hormones(cause bloating)
congrats on your progress but remember not to get lazy, looksmaxxing is a continuous thing not a destination

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Chadethnic101, Chadeep and 5 others
Idk why girls date down if they do shit like this all the time
ikr it is brutal i guess they just have the leading position and if they flirt with chads their bf just forgives them because they dont want to lose the girl, life is brutal if you dont look good

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Chadeep, Deleted member 19432 and 3 others
congrats on your progress but remember not to get lazy, looksmaxxing is a continuous thing not a destination
yessir, anti aging my whole life and getting the best out of my body, thanks to the antiaging king @eduardkoopman <3

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101, currylightskin, GreenHat500 and 3 others
I always got treated bad because i was ''the ugly kid'' when younger , had an unibrow crooked teeth with a big gap between the front, fat aka i looked uncanny
had huge ass brows like now but didnt look good on a child
View attachment 1684102

alot of people were always making fun of my unibrow and doing rude shit like giving out candy except me because i had an unibrow, i was done with that shit and grapped a scizor when i was 12 removed it and everyone already started to treat me better, i always knew looks mattered because i saw the girls were friendlier to the boys they saw as good looking. atleast i was the classclown my whole life (still am) so i still had alot of friends

i had a very big crush on a girl when i was like 11 and everyone was just making fun of it, that i was too ugly for her out of pity she faked our ''relationship'' for one day to screw those people and she later that day asked me to be in a relationship, i was soo fucking happy could dance for dance and my mother was so happy for days

i bought daily presents for her, like chocolate bars or cheap ass chains but she cheated on me and told my friends she never liked me and took with me out of pitty

later when i went to highschool i kinda got less ''fat'' because i got in puberty but yeah still ugly ass teeth
got my braces in the first year and started to look alphaM and teachingmenfashion daily and searching on youtube how to get better looking, found all those copes like wear red , smize in photos (squinting) get a good hairstyle, showed that hairstyle to my friends but they said: he has that face and you dont

in middle highschool i kinda started to get those bluepilled improvements, like style i was the guy with another style than another guys i weared dress shirts and started to style my hair better made better photos and some girls started to comment on my instagram, i was like wtf why do they comment

than i started to get addicted to that attention so much i was talking with 5 girls a day in instagram DM,

than Acne came and kinda ruined my 14-17 for me , my whole face was all under it and everytime i had one i removed it harshfully that resulted in scars that lasted for 4+ months, stupid asfuck i didnt dare to talk to those girls on insta dm anymore because of my acne and i just got even fatter during that time

photos of 3 school years: View attachment 1684119
already got good teeth but no one mentioned it because i was ugly in their eyes:blackpill:

When i turned 16 we were allowed to go clubbing i went out with my friends and they all got succes and i was also trying, but girls just gave me that look like: what are you even doing here you are ugly asfuck when i was talking for like 30 seconds with a girl another 5'7 guy with glasses approached her and kissed her and i was just dying inside again and when i talked with her again after she kissed she said please go away, everytime when i came drunk home i just felt deadinside and putted my unused condoms again away, also when we went out drinking with a slutty girl (also ugly asfuck) she said she would fuck alot of guys tonight but she said in my face i wouldnt fuck you(still in my head that moment)

at 17 i finished highschool and here in the netherlands we go on a holiday with friends, usally everyone from the netherlands goes to the same place ( albufeira , lloret de mar or chersonissos) i went to albufeira and my acne is always less bad in the summer, a big girl approached me and just kissed me out of nowhere, she bited like 10 times on my tongue, but i didnt care a girl finally saw something in me, after that kiss i was like damn i missed out on something my whole life and began to approach girls better in the club, i just danced with them and having fun instead of just walking there like a creep, next day a new girl arrived at my place and we drinked togheter and went to the same club and i kissed her when we got inside, it was great. but she said she wanted to find her friends and i was just looking from 15 meters away and she kissed another small guy with also glasses. kinda got mad inside, and she also fucked him that night. the next days she ignored me hard and i didnt care, lets move on i kissed some other girls( all low tier normie girls btw) and on one night a girl agreed to go to her place i was like: I DID IT , we went to her place but she forgot her keys so we went to my place but one of my friends always brought that boring ass girl home that wanted to leave at 3 instead of 6 than we just kissed infront of our door and i just went down with my hands in her pants and i fingered a girl for the first time (it is lower than you think :lul:) than she said is it a good place to fuck here and i was like hmm we can go to the beach ( like 50 meters away) so we walked there but there were alot of people chilling there, than she just said i leave and my night was over.
photo of me there: View attachment 1684111

after that vaccation i loved that vallidation, something i never had in my life, always being mistreated because of the looks i knew i was being mistreated because of my acne and being fat but my high ass ego couldnt motivate myself to push my weightloss ( i tried to do waterfasting when i was 16 but all my friends refused me to do it)
but i finally started to pay for my acne i did chemical peels every month to stop the acne, i tried benzoyl peroxide, antibiotics , only refused accutane because i couldnt drink for one year, so i did the chemical peels and it started to get something better searched everyday on reddit and got on the subreddit amiguly just posted my photo there and people were just bluepilling me, than i found truerateme and got rated a 4,View attachment 1684107

photo after my acne: treatment: View attachment 1684116(started to do curly hair, always had curls didnt know i got them i used the wrong shampoo and blowdried my hair)
my ego broke after truerateme but people said i had alot of potential because of the good eyearea, another guy posted something about ''looksmaxxing'' in the title so i search that on

google and i found this site

and from there my life changed sooo fucking much,
people around started me treat me soo much better, people sayed i was an idiot 2 years ago but now i am chill and funny (i only changed my looks:blackpill:) my family says everytime i need to apply for modelcasting instead of saying you are a funny guy, my mom asked my dad when i was younger: Lars is very handsome right, and my dad was like: ...yeaah and my mom got mad at him saying that.( also broke my heart) and now he is everyday mirin me saying he want to take pics of me to send to modelagencies lmao, girls always want to keep on with the conversation, some stacy want to cheat on me with their normie BF

AKA i am blackpilled asfuck and my life changed for the better and my life is soooo fucking fun rn
View attachment 1684120

-Lars :)

@PapiMew
Basically my story but
  • Swap unibrow with being a bald skinny midget.
  • People treated me better when I grew my hair out and wasn't a midget anymore.
  • Never got into a relationship.
  • Constantly taunted until tenth grade, taunting slowly came back senior year of high school right now.
  • I had to jestermaxx to get some respect.
  • Haven't ascended yet.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Lars
Basically my story but
  • Constantly taunted until tenth grade, taunting slowly came back senior year of high school right now.
  • Haven't ascended yet.
GL brother i believe in you

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Read it all (most of it). Very good ascension, lifefuel. Can’t wait to look better when I get off accutane soon. Acne disappeared and when accutane dryness goes away. And when I lean down (19-20% bf atm), already started the process. Been gymming the past few months so body and arms looks better too and bidelt went from 18.5 to 20. Looks are everything, even when someone is an autist like me

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Read it all (most of it). Very good ascension, lifefuel. Can’t wait to look better when I get off accutane soon. Acne disappeared and when accutane dryness goes away. And when I lean down (19-20% bf atm), already started the process. Been gymming the past few months so body and arms looks better too and bidelt went from 18.5 to 20. Looks are everything, even when someone is an autist like me
goodluck bro!! , if you are GL and autistic girl would just find you goofy :blackpill: ofc it is better to be socially that but looks makes it less worse

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, TUSSELEIF and enchanted_elixir
I have a similar story to you, slightly more brutal however.

As a child I was outcasted all through highschool for my looks, I was chubby, had extremely thick unsymmetrical eyebrows and was 5’7 until I graduated highschool.

Examples we’re no friends during highschool, kids would create lies that I swore while teacher was away to get my expelled, throwing my bag and lunchbox into the bin regularly, teachers also despised me excluding me from class trips, I had to sleep in a tent alone during a school camping trip, never helped by teachers at school ect….

After highschool I went from around 30%bf to 11% and grew from 5’7 to 6’1 within a year of graduating 17-19, threaded my eyebrows, grew out curls, got braces, and got really jacked. People treat me human now, I’m about a MTN-HTN gymaxxed.

I still struggle to believe how differently people treat me, really hard to connect with people after my childhood tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Polar, Sny, Lygodactylus and 3 others
I always got treated bad because i was ''the ugly kid'' when younger , had an unibrow crooked teeth with a big gap between the front, fat aka i looked uncanny
View attachment 1684102

alot of people were always making fun of my unibrow and doing rude shit like giving out candy except me because i had an unibrow, i was done with that shit and grapped a scizor when i was 12 removed it and everyone already started to treat me better, i always knew looks mattered because i saw the girls were friendlier to the boys they saw as good looking. atleast i was the classclown my whole life (still am) so i still had alot of friends

i had a very big crush on a girl when i was like 11 and everyone was just making fun of it, that i was too ugly for her out of pity she faked our ''relationship'' for one day to screw those people and she later that day asked me to be in a relationship, i was soo fucking happy could dance for dance and my mother was so happy for days

i bought daily presents for her, like chocolate bars or cheap ass chains but she cheated on me and told my friends she never liked me and took with me out of pitty

later when i went to highschool i kinda got less ''fat'' because i got in puberty but yeah still ugly ass teeth
got my braces in the first year and started to look alphaM and teachingmenfashion daily and searching on youtube how to get better looking, found all those copes like wear red , smize in photos (squinting) get a good hairstyle, showed that hairstyle to my friends but they said: he has that face and you dont

in middle highschool i kinda started to get those bluepilled improvements, like style i was the guy with another style than another guys i weared dress shirts and started to style my hair better made better photos and some girls started to comment on my instagram, i was like wtf why do they comment

than i started to get addicted to that attention so much i was talking with 5 girls a day in instagram DM,

than Acne came and kinda ruined my 14-17 for me , my whole face was all under it and everytime i had one i removed it harshfully that resulted in scars that lasted for 4+ months, stupid asfuck i didnt dare to talk to those girls on insta dm anymore because of my acne and i just got even fatter during that time

already got good teeth but no one mentioned it because i was ugly in their eyes:blackpill:

When i turned 16 we were allowed to go clubbing i went out with my friends and they all got succes and i was also trying, but girls just gave me that look like: what are you even doing here you are ugly asfuck when i was talking for like 30 seconds with a girl another 5'7 guy with glasses approached her and kissed her and i was just dying inside again and when i talked with her again after she kissed she said please go away, everytime when i came drunk home i just felt deadinside and putted my unused condoms again away, also when we went out drinking with a slutty girl (also ugly asfuck) she said she would fuck alot of guys tonight but she said in my face i wouldnt fuck you(still in my head that moment)

at 17 i finished highschool and here in the netherlands we go on a holiday with friends, usally everyone from the netherlands goes to the same place ( albufeira , lloret de mar or chersonissos) i went to albufeira and my acne is always less bad in the summer, a big girl approached me and just kissed me out of nowhere, she bited like 10 times on my tongue, but i didnt care a girl finally saw something in me, after that kiss i was like damn i missed out on something my whole life and began to approach girls better in the club, i just danced with them and having fun instead of just walking there like a creep, next day a new girl arrived at my place and we drinked togheter and went to the same club and i kissed her when we got inside, it was great. but she said she wanted to find her friends and i was just looking from 15 meters away and she kissed another small guy with also glasses. kinda got mad inside, and she also fucked him that night. the next days she ignored me hard and i didnt care, lets move on i kissed some other girls( all low tier normie girls btw) and on one night a girl agreed to go to her place i was like: I DID IT , we went to her place but she forgot her keys so we went to my place but one of my friends always brought that boring ass girl home that wanted to leave at 3 instead of 6 than we just kissed infront of our door and i just went down with my hands in her pants and i fingered a girl for the first time (it is lower than you think :lul:) than she said is it a good place to fuck here and i was like hmm we can go to the beach ( like 50 meters away) so we walked there but there were alot of people chilling there, than she just said i leave and my night was over.

after that vaccation i loved that vallidation, something i never had in my life, always being mistreated because of the looks i knew i was being mistreated because of my acne and being fat but my high ass ego couldnt motivate myself to push my weightloss ( i tried to do waterfasting when i was 16 but all my friends refused me to do it)
but i finally started to pay for my acne i did chemical peels every month to stop the acne, i tried benzoyl peroxide, antibiotics , only refused accutane because i couldnt drink for one year, so i did the chemical peels and it started to get something better searched everyday on reddit and got on the subreddit amiguly just posted my photo there and people were just bluepilling me, than i found truerateme and got rated a 4,View attachment 1684107

photo after my acne: treatment: View attachment 1684116(started to do curly hair, always had curls didnt know i got them i used the wrong shampoo and blowdried my hair)
my ego broke after truerateme but people said i had alot of potential because of the good eyearea, another guy posted something about ''looksmaxxing'' in the title so i search that on

people around started me treat me soo much better, people sayed i was an idiot 2 years ago but now i am chill and funny (i only changed my looks:blackpill:) my family says everytime i need to apply for modelcasting instead of saying you are a funny guy, my mom asked my dad when i was younger: Lars is very handsome right, and my dad was like: ...yeaah and my mom got mad at him saying that.( also broke my heart) and now he is everyday mirin me saying he want to take pics of me to send to modelagencies lmao, girls always want to keep on with the conversation, some stacy want to cheat on me with their normie BF

AKA i am blackpilled asfuck and my life changed for the better and my life is soooo fucking fun rn
View attachment 1684120

@PapiMew
Basically my story but
  • Haven't ascended yet.
  • I always knew how you looked mattered because every time I got a haircut, for a decade, I was ridiculed.
  • Was always blackpilled because I had a Chad friend, he somehow always used to get the hot girls in high school :blackpill:. I didn't know at the time but it was purely looks.

First hand experience of lookspill was when a girl blocked me off snapchat right after I sent her a picture of me :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
    Happened to me several times, but still didn't find the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
bruh idk what psl autists will say but you got an prettyboy/maestethic pheno. you can be mtn or even htn

• +1
bruh idk what psl autists will say but you got an prettyboy/maestethic pheno. you can be mtn or even htn
yeah if you have appeal + pheno you are already set

good luck

• +1
I hope you didn't get mentally to much fucked up, from all the bad shits that happend

And, What an ascension.
Excited The Oa GIF by NETFLIX

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Lars
looks matter

read every word, good for you dude and you have plenty more time left to enjoy the fruit of looksmaxxing. You are still young while I got my main surgeries at 19 yet the rotted for the next 10 years all thru my 20's because I hadn't fully realized the lookspill. I found the PSLsphere and fully looksmaxxed everything out (grew out hair, minox and dye for eyebrow thickness, latissee for eyelashes, clean shaven for max hollow cheeks, leanmax, elevator shoes and contacts) and after that finally started to slay at 30 years old.

Money and time put into Increasing your looks is one of the most important investments you can ever make

For you and for almost everyone, looksmaxxing starts with leanmaxxing
How much did wearing elevator shoes increase your success? I am one inch taller than you but the average height here is also around an inch higher. I am seriously thinking about buying shoes with thick soles and putting soles into them so that i am 183cm with shoes and soles

• +1
I hope you didn't get mentally to much fucked up, from all the bad shits that happend

And, What an ascension.
Excited The Oa GIF by NETFLIX
Nahh i was and still am a happy guy :) i always was positive asfuck now i just see how important looks are and thats my daily motivation

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
How much did wearing elevator shoes increase your success? I am one inch taller than you but the average height here is also around an inch higher. I am seriously thinking about buying shoes with thick soles and putting soles into them so that i am 183cm with shoes and soles
For me if i fraud 2/3 inches already alot cant imagine how much for amnesia

when ex gf of my friend tried to blow me off and fuck me while being drunk at party. We got interrupted though.
Next day, i decide to finish what i've started (was a 25 y/o virgin at time), but she told me she was drunk as fuck and thought i was her chadlite ex.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Chadeep, currylightskin and 3 others
didnt stop me from ascending though, i lost my virginity same year:D

Last edited:
  • Love it
You dropped this 👑
i dropped it long ago, blackpill is real, but not for anyone and not everywhere. In my 3rd world country populated by slavs and turanids tinder and 80/20 rule werent even a thing until 2020, and femoids are much less picky, but it all gets worse with each year.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Lars
Why don't you get on TikTok, you could get loads of followers and try to moneymax from there

• +1
Why don't you get on TikTok, you could get loads of followers and try to moneymax from there
i will soon need to have a good phone camera to make videos my samsung records subhuman asfuck hahah so next month i will start

• Love it
Reactions: ascension
I have a similar story to you, slightly more brutal however.

As a child I was outcasted all through highschool for my looks, I was chubby, had extremely thick unsymmetrical eyebrows and was 5’7 until I graduated highschool.

Examples we’re no friends during highschool, kids would create lies that I swore while teacher was away to get my expelled, throwing my bag and lunchbox into the bin regularly, teachers also despised me excluding me from class trips, I had to sleep in a tent alone during a school camping trip, never helped by teachers at school ect….

After highschool I went from around 30%bf to 11% and grew from 5’7 to 6’1 within a year of graduating 17-19, threaded my eyebrows, grew out curls, got braces, and got really jacked. People treat me human now, I’m about a MTN-HTN gymaxxed.

I still struggle to believe how differently people treat me, really hard to connect with people after my childhood tbh.
yeah i cant even feel how you feel bro, life is cruel asfuck fuck them i am proud of you for looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
How is the genio consult has gone?
Will you do it?

@larsanova69

• +1
How is the genio consult has gone?
Will you do it?

@larsanova69

TLDR he wants to reduce my chin height(JFL) and only minimal projection aka not going for that, rn dating a girl i really like so maybe just accept my chin and focus on body and antiaging and thats it.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Kroker
Seeing how even someone like you experienced these L's makes me feel less discouraged about my own. Good lifefuel thread. What is your current skin care routine now that you are tanning?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Lars
Seeing how even someone like you experienced these L's makes me feel less discouraged about my own. Good lifefuel thread. What is your current skin care routine now that you are tanning?

• +1
Rn 0 skincare just eating alot healthy and take vitamine d and go outside alot i did melanotan 2 but waiting for the real sun to stay good to maintain the tan

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Suicefuel tbh cuz it gave u 1 irl point ngl. I wonder how to get such good curly
I’m getting loose perm this week, curlyish hair is a huge halo, harder to maintain tho

• Love it
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 18840
Hahahaha, i ironicly even didnt eat that much shit when i was fat my thyroid just cucked me never had candy or bad food at home
How did you get over it, what do you do for your thyroid?

• +1
How did you get over it, what do you do for your thyroid?

• +1
View attachment 1684102

View attachment 1684120

@PapiMew
What did you do again? Did you surgery max? Or good bones under fat

@larsanova69 i hope I ascend like you:feelsokman: your lean max goes crazy

Last edited:
  • +1
[

I also had a fat to fit transformation, and I can tell you about that later.
do fat people just have miren bones or something?:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Xangsane
I feel like everyone who can get truly fat has at least thick bones because one person can be 5’10 and eat liie shit and never get fatter then 180lbs when someone else could be 220lbs

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Xangsane
read every word, good for you dude and you have plenty more time left to enjoy the fruit of looksmaxxing. You are still young while I got my main surgeries at 19 yet the rotted for the next 10 years all thru my 20's because I hadn't fully realized the lookspill. I found the PSLsphere and fully looksmaxxed everything out (grew out hair, minox and dye for eyebrow thickness, latissee for eyelashes, clean shaven for max hollow cheeks, leanmax, elevator shoes and contacts) and after that finally started to slay at 30 years old.

Money and time put into Increasing your looks is one of the most important investments you can ever make

For you and for almost everyone, looksmaxxing starts with leanmaxxing
Miren motivation

• +1
View attachment 1684102

View attachment 1684120

@PapiMew
Fuck me man I’m proud of you. You found a way stayed resilient and are now on top! Long may your reign continue bro! Keep it up and keep pushing🤝

Respect

• +1
View attachment 1684102

View attachment 1684120

@PapiMew
Fuck me man I’m proud of you. You found a way stayed resilient and are now on top! Long may your reign continue bro! Keep it up and keep pushing🤝

Respect

• +1
Now he gets to live life to the fullest

Respect

• +1
Watching FaceandLMS and blackpill theory videos

• +1
Reactions: Lars, ilovelamp08 and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: Lars and Exercise4cel
Boyo don’t watch to much of that shit could rot your brain
I need to become blackpilled and get an egoboost from watching them

• +1
In terms of inceloshpere blackpill, it had to be the nuclear black pill experiments, dating app infographics, and the height pill that was initially introduced in the /r/incel subreddit (before /r/braincels).

• +1