MY MUM MANAGED TO GET IN AN "ARE WE DATING THE SAME GUY" GROUP. We had a look at the content posted on these groups, as a family. Here's what we saw.

THIS IS THE FEMCEL RUNNING THESE GROUPS:
1679945766171-png.2126609

@Azr616 @Sprinkles @190cm90kg @Suimaxxer @feelgood @FloridaDude @TheAbyssinian @mrriceguy @Solar @lunin7 @GodAmongstMen @thereallegend @chaddyboi66 @AspiringMogger @the BULL @klip11 @p0lishsubhuman @Biggdink @slayer69 @Esteban1997 @WanderingBurro @Erudición @Beastimmung @Wallenberg @forevermirin @justshower @Grel Hellscream @Crestfallen95 @emeraldglass @WishIwasChico @5'7 zoomer @Pretty @Nixon @Lone Wolf @chrollo @hopeless NTmaxxer @Simen @try2beme @Tryingtoascend @buflek @exo313 @cabbage @5.5psl @letmeon @ItsOver999

@BeenLMSsinceMSN

@badamj

Women in that group seem to paint themselves as innocent little angels, and men as evil demons.

@badamj

Women in that group seem to paint themselves as innocent little angels, and men as evil demons.

View attachment 2127140
View attachment 2127141View attachment 2127142View attachment 2127143View attachment 2127144
These women are insane, who knew missing chad dick could cause so much trauma

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Xangsane
These women are insane, who knew missing chad dick could cause so much trauma
The men they complained about on these groups were typically 4.0 - 4.5 PSL muscular young professional types.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Hero of the Imperium and badamj
21 bitter roasties detected

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
The men they complained about on these groups were typically 4.0 - 4.5 PSL muscular young professional types.
Ego bruised from not being able to land MTN/HTNs for LTR I guess, they probably got fucked by chadlite/chad once and it boosted their ego

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LampPostPrime, Azr616 and 1 other person
@TheAbyssinian @chaddyboi66 thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Ego bruised from not being able to land MTN/HTNs for LTR I guess, they probably got fucked by chadlite/chad once and it boosted their ego
I kid you not, some HTBs were complaining about being pumped and dumped/placed in harems by white-collar LTNs, JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LampPostPrime, Artemis and 3 others
Its their own fault they are angry they all go for like the top 40-20 percentile of men on those apps ofc the men are gonna take advantage jfl dumb holes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 7580 and chaddyboi66
Its their own fault they are angry they all go for like the top 40-20 percentile of men on those apps ofc the men are gonna take advantage jfl dumb holes
Most of the men they complained about were young professional MTNs.
I kid you not, some HTBs were complaining about being pumped and dumped/placed in harems by white-collar LTNs, JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Some MENA/South Asian men were posted, mostly by women with Slavic or Latina names.
@Razeb Latinapill and slavpill be real for us brown boys:feelsautistic::Comfy::Comfy:
A shame if some brown fuckbois actually played around with them though, latinas are wholesome, they don't deserve that treatment :feelspepo:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Razeb and Xangsane
Also, many foids complained about men using "heavily frauded/filtered images" (which looked mildly filtered at most) and wearing contact-lenses... when they themselves had 1000 beauty filters on their photos.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 20631, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
Maybe there is some truth to manipulationmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
After a day of waiting, my mum finally managed to get in a US-based "Are We Dating The Same Guy" group under an account that she had for 13 years. However, she was not using her real name. She has now left the group.

Screenshots weren't allowed, but we managed to capture some anyway, JFL.

As a family of four, we were looking at the content posted in these groups after Iftar.

The content was:
  • 70% "why won't he commit"/"why is he talking to other women"/"he cheated on me"/"he only wanted sex" complaints, listed as "red flags" by the women
  • 20% rape/sexual assault complaints (these, sadly seemed legit, but others also seemed one-sided as noted by my mum)
  • 10% Chadfishing complaints

The userbase:
  • The women were mostly PSL 3.75 - 4.75 in attractiveness.
  • Most women had the "post-college sorority chick" pheno.
  • They ranged from 20 years old upwards. Surprisingly, college/university students and fresh graduates were also prominent users of these groups.
  • The most vocal of the women were 25 - 45 years old.
  • The vast majority of the women were white women.
  • The rarest ethnicities of foid users were MENA, Pakistani and northeast Asian, but a couple of them were there.
  • The women always seemed extremely desperate and hungry for an LTR, including the younger ones.
  • The vast majority of the women were white, white-collar, university-educated women who moved into a new city.

The men they were complaining about:
  • The majority of the men they were complaining about were PSL 4 - 4.6 (non-black men) or PSL 3+ (black men).
  • Most women seemed to go for the young professional man in a suit. These men were often found to have been dating multiple women at once, yet these women claimed these were red flags and called the men "toxic" because he was seeing other women before even becoming exclusive with her.
  • A lot of black men were also posted by mostly white or Latina women. These black men seemed NT.
  • Deadbeat, druggie types were also posted.
  • Some MENA/South Asian men were posted, mostly by women with Slavic or Latina names. These women complained about these men treating them as "sex toys", were abusers, and spread STDs to every woman in the city.
  • Some white women complained about MENA/South Asian men LARPing about their ethnicities, typically they'd LARP Latino/Jewish/Mediterranean.
  • A noodlefoid (likely Northeast Asian based on her name) was kicked out of the group for "victim blaming", likely blaming women for promiscuity as the topic covered STDs affecting young women.
My family's thoughts:
  • Mum: "If these women learned to say no, and didn't give themselves up to random stinky men they don't know so quickly, they wouldn't be complaining on the internet. I am all for womankind, but I believe some of the pettier SA claims such as a man taking her to a bar and trying to touch/coerce her to have sex are also one-sided and fabricated, she must have said something to aggravate the man. She should have said NO to dates involving alcohol if she didn't want that to happen. I have never encountered SA and it is avoidable if they closed their legs and shut up. It is not a relationship if the couple are not married. They are legally SINGLE."
  • Dad: "Good for them, they didn't want to listen to their families' instructions."
  • Sister: "I'm so glad you're still here for me, Mum and Dad. I listened to you and you're here to protect me from evil men."
  • Me: "I empathise with their concerns about SA and their abusers should be reported to the police, but aren't they also just doxxing other innocent men just for something petty like not talking to multiple women and not admitting you're exclusive?"
@WishIwasChico thoughts?

• Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico
@WishIwasChico thoughts?
Mirin hard bhai I read it all.

Interesting that most guys were MTN tho, you say they are professionals tho, so having a good job clearly isn’t cope. Perhaps these women saw him as a betabux as they moan they want relationships so looks mean less but financial means more…

You say that you saw HTBs moaning about being pumped and dumped by LTNs too, how is this possible? Why are ltns doing that to htbs but mostly, why would a HTB go for a LTN on OLD??

Were the LTNs rich or doctors etc?? As if I posted a LTN example on OLD right now he would get zero likes and be invisible so I’m curious how their are ltns out there pumping and dumping htbs?
Explain.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Xangsane
@Ellipsis @fauxfox

Dad also said the female members in this group are basically wearing a badge that says "I've been used up by half my town".
He's not wrong, I'd rather be single forever than marry a whore

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Sprinkles
Oh wow, listen to this hilarious story! So apparently this guy's mom made a fake account and joined an "Are We Dating The Same Guy" group, and the whole family sat around looking at the ridiculous content they found. It's all these average-looking women whining about why guys won't commit or cheated on them, like they're entitled to a relationship or something. And of course, there were the obligatory complaints about rape and sexual assault, which may or may not be legit, but who knows? And get this, they even complained about "Chadfishing"! Hilarious, right?

But the best part is the breakdown of the users. Mostly white women, of course, and apparently mostly post-college sorority chicks. And they're all desperate for a relationship, even the younger ones. And the men they're complaining about? Mostly average-looking guys, but apparently, that's not good enough for these women. They want young professional men in suits, and they're upset when these guys date multiple women at once, even though they're not exclusive. I mean, what did they expect?

And then there's the part about MENA and South Asian men. Apparently, some women complained that these guys treated them like sex toys and spread STDs around the city. And some white women complained that these guys were LARPing about their ethnicities, which is just ridiculous. And apparently, there was even a noodlefoid who got kicked out for "victim blaming." Ha, what a joke!

But the best part of all is the family's reaction. The mom thinks these women should just learn to say no and stop giving it up so easily, while the dad is just glad they didn't listen to their families' instructions. And the sister is grateful that her parents are there to protect her from evil men. I mean, come on, these people are a joke!

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, CrazyFitLover, badamj and 2 others

Interesting that most guys were MTN tho, you say they are professionals tho, so having a good job clearly isn’t cope. Perhaps these women saw him as a betabux as they moan they want relationships so looks mean less but financial means more…

You say that you saw HTBs moaning about being pumped and dumped by LTNs too, how is this possible? Why are ltns doing that to htbs but mostly, why would a HTB go for a LTN on OLD??

Were the LTNs rich or doctors etc?? As if I posted a LTN example on OLD right now he would get zero likes and be invisible so I’m curious how their are ltns out there pumping and dumping htbs?
Explain.
the woman sees them as a potential provider with financial stability, or stability in general as more attractive guys are less safe, and so they wait as long as they need to to get laid, afterwards they bounce.

• +1
How about you include pics genius

• +1
Thanks bhai.
Interesting that most guys were MTN tho,
Yes they were.
you say they are professionals tho,
The vast majority of them were. Doctors, bankers, lawyers, but some were self-employed.
so having a good job clearly isn’t cope.
It isn't, most of the women seem to want young professional white-collar types that look well put-together, even if they're normie facially.
Perhaps these women saw him as a betabux
They call HTN+ men (labelled by them as "the cute ones") as "narcs", and "trouble" to justify their claims of not wanting to swipe on any HTN+
as they moan they want relationships so looks mean less but financial means more…
99% of them want LTR, and they say they state it before meeting the guy.
They then agree to meet him at a bar, the man gets them drunk, advances on them, and she calls SA because she "wanted a relationship" and "didn't want to be used for sex".
You say that you saw HTBs moaning about being pumped and dumped by LTNs too, how is this possible?
They'd post some white-collar LTN (often late 20s-30s) and claim he'd been talking to multiple women, ghosted after sex, or agreed to be in an "LTR" but is seeing multiple women at once.
One woman called a man "pushy" because he asked her to "check out his new place", in which she replied "I don't want to go back to your place", because she was desperate for an LTR.
The guy was an older white MTN, and the foid was a white HTB.
Why are ltns doing that to htbs but mostly, why would a HTB go for a LTN on OLD??
Remember that these women are desperate for an LTR. They likely were pumped and dumped by a HTN+ in their younger years, and feel jaded by even wanting to match with one of these men because of their generalizations. They also seem the types that want to be given princess treatment so they think a LTN-MTN will give them that treatment, and would simp for them.

Also, for the few HTN+ posts, they usually had no comments when women were asking for red flags on the men, or women calling them "sweet". Alternatively, the women called them narcy especially if they were wearing a suit.

As for some high-end HTN some other foid met? Well, the foid recounted a date she went on with a man who approached her on the street and asked her out. She agreed to go out with him and they went to a gallery and party. He then invited her out again and they went to a bar, but he spent a long time on the phone and made her pay for the first round of drinks. She claimed that he got jealous, ordered too many drinks and got angry when she suggested he should not drive her to his house. She claimed that he then yelled at her in the bar before driving her home and telling her he was going to see another girl. JFL.
Were the LTNs rich or doctors etc??
Not insanely rich, but they had good professions.
As if I posted a LTN example on OLD right now he would get zero likes and be invisible so I’m curious how their are ltns out there pumping and dumping htbs?
Explain.
The LTNs often wore suits and looked like NT, young professional types.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: badamj, Deleted member 7580 and WishIwasChico
the woman sees them as a potential provider with financial stability, or stability in general as more attractive guys are less safe, and so they wait as long as they need to to get laid, afterwards they bounce.
He's not wrong, I'd rather be single forever than marry a whore
See below:
Thanks bhai.

Yes they were.

The vast majority of them were. Doctors, bankers, lawyers, but some were self-employed.

It isn't, most of the women seem to want young professional white-collar types that look well put-together, even if they're normie facially.

They call HTN+ men (labelled by them as "the cute ones") as "narcs", and "trouble" to justify their claims of not wanting to swipe on any HTN+

They then agree to meet him at a bar, the man gets them drunk, advances on them, and she calls SA because she "wanted a relationship" and "didn't want to be used for sex".

They'd post some white-collar LTN (often late 20s-30s) and claim he'd been talking to multiple women, ghosted after sex, or agreed to be in an "LTR" but is seeing multiple women at once.
One woman called a man "pushy" because he asked her to "check out his new place", in which she replied "I don't want to go back to your place", because she was desperate for an LTR.

Remember that these women are desperate for an LTR. They likely were pumped and dumped by a HTN+ in their younger years, and feel jaded by even wanting to match with one of these men because of their generalizations. They also seem the types that want to be given princess treatment so they think a LTN-MTN will give them that treatment, and would simp for them.

Also, for the few HTN+ posts, they usually had no comments when women were asking for red flags on the men, or women calling them "sweet". Alternatively, the women called them narcy especially if they were wearing a suit.

As for some high-end HTN some other foid met? Well, the foid recounted a date she went on with a man who approached her on the street and asked her out. She agreed to go out with him and they went to a gallery and party. He then invited her out again and they went to a bar, but he spent a long time on the phone and made her pay for the first round of drinks. She claimed that he got jealous, ordered too many drinks and got angry when she suggested he should not drive her to his house. She claimed that he then yelled at her in the bar before driving her home and telling her he was going to see another girl. JFL.

How about you include pics genius
Sharing screenshots aren't allowed as they said, but I might make an average composite of the men they posted.

Sharing screenshots aren't allowed as they said, but I might make an average composite of the men they posted.
who said

As if they gonna find out and knock on your door

• +1
who said

As if they gonna find out and knock on your door
Who knows if some roastie who might be on FDS and that group simultaneously might find this site and try to get this site shut down?

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Thanks bhai.

Yes they were.

Great reply and content and gives a new perspective on things, mirin giga hard for you doing this.

Maybe this can explain why @MoggerGaston flops on OLD due to his age being a big factor?? Like at his age women care more about financial status than psl autistic selfies and probs him doing that makes him not seem like a quality provider.
So much of this site is focused on psl mogging, yet it is true I see down the street MTNs with MTBs and htbs, so you obviously do not need to be a psl mogger (giga rare) to get a HTB and there is a lot more to life which this gives insight to.

I remember a wheat waffle vid where he said smv was calculated by:

Looks/10 social status/10. Financial status/10

So you could be:

8/10 looks 4/10 as and 4/10 financial = 16

Or…

5/10 looks 7/10 SS and 7/10 financial = 21 so you’d mog the psl mogger to death smv wise.

Psl and smv are not the same thing and smv is much more important in the real world whereas on this shitty forum psl is all that matters JFL.

Although looks are the most important factor ever no denying that. If you are a psl mogger you can walk in a club and slay easy also on old you can.

Plus your sex life will be giga good and you can slay whereas a low looks high SS and F can beta bux JFL, I know what I’d choose

Still I’d rather be a psl mogger and rot than have high smv, but I am probs mentally ill JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and Xangsane
Great reply and content and gives a new perspective on things, mirin giga hard for you doing this.
Thank you so much bhai.
Maybe this can explain why @MoggerGaston flops on OLD due to his age being a big factor??
I think many times he said that girls think he's a fuckboy within seconds of seeing him.
Like at his age women care more about financial status than psl autistic selfies and probs him doing that makes him not seem like a quality provider.
A lot of women seem to think that because you've got a good-looking face, you must be unfaithful/narcy/won't be a good dad or provider. JFL. I checked my university alumni and saw where they went; the few Chadlites/Chads were either in LTRs or even got married off very young, some with children. The ones that were single and often seemed like they lived the slayer lifestyle judging by photos were gymmaxxed MTN-HTN, and they had the same sorts of phenos that the women would post on these groups.
So much of this site is focused on psl mogging, yet it is true I see down the street MTNs with MTBs and htbs, so you obviously do not need to be a psl mogger (giga rare) to get a HTB and there is a lot more to life which this gives insight to.
I think SMV > PSL in this case
I remember a wheat waffle vid where he said smv was calculated by:

Looks/10 social status/10. Financial status/10

So you could be:

8/10 looks 4/10 as and 4/10 financial = 16

Or…

5/10 looks 7/10 SS and 7/10 financial = 21 so you’d mog the psl mogger to death smv wise.
Exactly so.
I remember that a girl (becky tier) even told me to my face that I was a "cute face" but nothing more.
Psl and smv are not the same thing and smv is much more important in the real world whereas on this shitty forum psl is all that matters JFL.
It does seem like being too high of a PSL does seem to drive away women (but let's be honest they're driven away from 5+ PSL men because they're jaded and bitter towards PSL 5+ men.)

Need a support group for when stacy cheats on me too tbh :feelshah:

ngl

oh wait I'm still a khhv :feelswah:
nvm

:feelswhy:

No but Srs tho

They brought that on themselves by being careless and promiscuous tbh

So they honestly shouldn't be all that surprised considering how this type of behaviour will inevitably only attract men of equally low moral character.

or in other words...
Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices
is wet as always.

• +1
Oh wow, listen to this hilarious story! So apparently this guy's mom made a fake account and joined an "Are We Dating The Same Guy" group, and the whole family sat around looking at the ridiculous content they found. It's all these average-looking women whining about why guys won't commit or cheated on them, like they're entitled to a relationship or something. And of course, there were the obligatory complaints about rape and sexual assault, which may or may not be legit, but who knows? And get this, they even complained about "Chadfishing"! Hilarious, right?

But the best part is the breakdown of the users. Mostly white women, of course, and apparently mostly post-college sorority chicks. And they're all desperate for a relationship, even the younger ones. And the men they're complaining about? Mostly average-looking guys, but apparently, that's not good enough for these women. They want young professional men in suits, and they're upset when these guys date multiple women at once, even though they're not exclusive. I mean, what did they expect?

And then there's the part about MENA and South Asian men. Apparently, some women complained that these guys treated them like sex toys and spread STDs around the city. And some white women complained that these guys were LARPing about their ethnicities, which is just ridiculous. And apparently, there was even a noodlefoid who got kicked out for "victim blaming." Ha, what a joke!

But the best part of all is the family's reaction. The mom thinks these women should just learn to say no and stop giving it up so easily, while the dad is just glad they didn't listen to their families' instructions. And the sister is grateful that her parents are there to protect her from evil men. I mean, come on, these people are a joke!
This reads like fucking Patrick Bateman dialogue JFL

• JFL
Reactions: badamj, Xangsane and BrendioEEE
Thanks bhai.

Yes they were.

@Biggdink

Need a support group for when stacy cheats on me too tbh :feelshah:

ngl

oh wait I'm still a khhv :feelswah:
nvm

:feelswhy:

No but Srs tho

They brought that on themselves by being careless and promiscuous tbh

So they honestly shouldn't be all that surprised considering how this type of behaviour will inevitably only attract men of equally low moral character.

or in other words...
Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices
is wet as always.
Thoughts in what my family thought?
Also JFL at the DailyMail comments @dat feel
@badamj

View attachment 2127140
View attachment 2127141View attachment 2127142View attachment 2127143View attachment 2127144

• +1
Thoughts in what my family thought?
Also JFL at the DailyMail comments @dat feel
We're basically saying the same thing tbh

They act like hoes then act all surprised when they get treated like one by letting men who don't care about them to use them.

I can't tell if you're dad is being sarcastic there but I think he might be so I'll just assume he is.

Your sister seems to have made a turnaround compared to how you described her in earlier posts, maybe getting exposed really helped in the end.

I think it goes without saying rape is bad too.

• +1
mirin your inhib talking about this with your parents

• +1

@Azr616 @Sprinkles @190cm90kg @Suimaxxer @feelgood @FloridaDude @TheAbyssinian @mrriceguy @Solar @lunin7 @GodAmongstMen @thereallegend @chaddyboi66 @AspiringMogger @the BULL @klip11 @p0lishsubhuman @Biggdink @slayer69 @Esteban1997 @WanderingBurro @Erudición @Beastimmung @Wallenberg @forevermirin @justshower @Grel Hellscream @Crestfallen95 @emeraldglass @WishIwasChico @5'7 zoomer @Pretty @Nixon @Lone Wolf @chrollo @hopeless NTmaxxer @Simen @try2beme @Tryingtoascend @buflek @exo313 @cabbage @5.5psl @letmeon @ItsOver999

would smash but oh my gosh her voice is grating

So they complain about oofy doofies

I was right @khvirgin

• +1
@Shieda_Kayn @fukmylyf b..b…but ltns aren’t slaying :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn, fukmylyf and Xangsane
We're basically saying the same thing tbh

They act like hoes then act all surprised when they get treated like one by letting men who don't care about them to use them.
Funniest thing is that these foids mog the guys that are using them jfl.
I can't tell if you're dad is being sarcastic there but I think he might be so I'll just assume he is.

Your sister seems to have made a turnaround compared to how you described her in earlier posts, maybe getting exposed really helped in the end.
She's improved a lot since last time it seems.
I think it goes without saying rape is bad too.
It's more than bad.

• +1
@Biggdink
Quoted from Lipstick Alley:
Example 1: BM age 32 was exposed about lying about owning a business with 0 kids. Comes to find out he was unemployed, separated, 3 baby moms while living with one of them. About 4 WW came in the comments talking about how they went out on dates with him .

Example 2: Fine …. Like hot. Yet was blowing up whole bunch of women phone harassing them. Come to find out he was pimping out women.

There’s soooo much more. What’s crazy is it’s all average below average WW exposing them on the one I’m added to.
Screenshot 20230328 075830
Screenshot 20230328 075925
Screenshot 20230328 075945

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Me: "I empathise with their concerns about SA and their abusers should be reported to the police, but aren't they also just doxxing other innocent men just for something petty like not talking to multiple women and not admitting you're exclusive?"

da2ba3c80630ff50c12b6d7ac9a875d4.jpg

@mrriceguy

Maybe dating outside of PSL is really different
Thoughts?
Thanks bhai.

Yes they were.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Xangsane
They are fighting for 4-4.6 PSL guys while this forum would say this type of guys struggle greatly
They like those young professional tall muscular normie types. Anything above HTN then they claim they swipe left.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

These women can drop dead. It's their own damn fault if they got STDs and the same with those rapes. They want freedom this is the freedom they get, freedom to be used like a tissue and then thrown away without looking back. Are there innocent in this group woman who have been raped? Sure, ofcourse there are. But I'm willing to bet that at least 99% of these woman it was their own fault.

• +1
These women can drop dead. It's their own damn fault if they got STDs and the same with those rapes. They want freedom this is the freedom they get, freedom to be used like a tissue and then thrown away without looking back. Are there innocent in this group woman who have been raped? Sure, ofcourse there are. But I'm willing to bet that at least 99% of these woman it was their own fault.
Thanks bhai.

Yes they were.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
There is a reason why Islam has made men of a family the shepherds over the women. Women can hardly ever choose the right man unless they are lucky, women are too naive and susceptible to manipulation. The father, brother or uncle must always be present because only a man can read another man and know if he is suitable or not for his sister/daughter/niece you name it.

This thread is living proof of that, and all the other media and news reports of rapes and robberies done by men on woman. But they want the freedom to do what they want whenever they want, so they have to bear the consequences.