MY MUM MANAGED TO GET IN AN "ARE WE DATING THE SAME GUY" GROUP. We had a look at the content posted on these groups, as a family. Here's what we saw.

Makes sense for chadlites tbh they found good girls and dipped out of the dating market fast, rest of us have to run NT game or looksmax
There wasn't a single Chadlite on those groups. I remember @justshower saying something:
OP i feel you. To answer your question, most women want a stable LTR and they want to find out if you are just a fuckboy or someone they can ltr. You are probably failing to give/show them that security. Or you are failing to make an emotional connection with her. Or you are bad at sex, this is also a turnoff. In general you must give them security and also radiate it, but also have a clear roadmap for your future and ambitions if you want a ltr

you are delusional, im chadlite and im most of the time with the same fwb for months or years. I have a low chad at work (below hernan drago, above chico and maher) and he is happily married to the same foid for 15years know, has 3 children and is wealthy. This is what most men desire, this is what most chads desire and get. Even this forums biggest slayer Tyler Maher is in a happy relationship and has a child.

Most slayers are roided tanned low Class HTN (of the pull only the worst of the barrel), this is the truth. And there dating life is getting harder and harder, bc they will never able to compete against gymmaxxed chadlites/chads especially on OLD like tinder. They suffered most during lockdown jfl
I've been rated Chadlite and I don't like slaying. All I want is a good wife.
Blackpill cope is being destroyed
Oofy doofy is law JFL.
We are all just non NT, traumatized, anti social weirdos who think we cant talk to girls without needing to look like prime Gandy. It’s over for us if guys like that are slaying and we are rotting JFL
Should I make a thread about the Vancouver lads in the screenshots someone from TikTok posted?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and badamj
@RecessedChinCel @khvirgin @Makeyousit Vancouver screenshots in these TikToks
This just proves youre full of shit you know that right

the average height of this man is 38

muh 20s something girls

@Corleone Thoughts?

@Corleone Thoughts?
did only read your initial posts, couldn't be asked to look through 5 pages. but lines up with experience, I'm also a Yupi. bunch of 25-35 year old women that cry that no man wants to commit to them, when they willingly abandoned all femininity that would make it worth sticking around for.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
did only read your initial posts, couldn't be asked to look through 5 pages. but lines up with experience, I'm also a Yupi. bunch of 25-35 year old women that cry that no man wants to commit to them, when they willingly abandoned all femininity that would make it worth sticking around for.
Do the women you date expect an LTR?

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Do the women you date expect an LTR?
mostly yes. some of them are just into quick hook-up if the opportunity presents itself, say on a work-trip for example, but if you keep sleeping with them, most of them will start demanding a LTR.

• +1
mostly yes. some of them are just into quick hook-up if the opportunity presents itself, say on a work-trip for example, but if you keep sleeping with them, most of them will start demanding a LTR.
From the screenshots we gathered, about 99% of them demand an LTR.
Some foids even admitting to geomaxxing and paying for Premium just to find a man who wants an LTR.

• JFL
From the screenshots we gathered, about 99% of them demand an LTR.
Some foids even admitting to geomaxxing and paying for Premium just to find a man who wants an LTR.
think they all reach that point after being pump-and-dumped a certain number of times. contrary to men, women aren't meant to be promiscuous.

But I think it also heavily depends on what kind of man they seek. I know plenty of "nice-guys" that would love to LTR but the girls aren't into them because he lacks something they crave.

think they all reach that point after being pump-and-dumped a certain number of times. contrary to men, women aren't meant to be promiscuous.

But I think it also heavily depends on what kind of man they seek. I know plenty of "nice-guys" that would love to LTR but the girls aren't into them because he lacks something they crave.
JFL the niggas they've been dating and complaining about are oofy doofies.

• JFL
JFL the niggas they've been dating and complaining about are oofy doofies.
oofy doofies are becoming aware and don't want to be seen as the beta-bux back-up anymore that will end up in a sex- and love-less marriage.

based. maybe bitches will stop hoeing themselves out in their 20s.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShane and Xangsane
oofy doofies are becoming aware and don't want to be seen as the beta-bux back-up anymore that will end up in a sex- and love-less marriage.

There was a white foid in her early 20s in these groups, claimed she was a virgin, met a guy off Hinge and got pumped and dumped after he "lied that he wanted an LTR".

• JFL
There was a white foid in her early 20s in these groups, claimed she was a virgin, met a guy off Hinge and got pumped and dumped after he "lied that he wanted an LTR".
stupid for her to give it up that easily. and boils down to their flawed mate selection processes again.

• +1
stupid for her to give it up that easily. and boils down to their flawed mate selection processes again.
Some of these foids are even changing locations on Hinge just to find any cuck that would LTR them

• JFL
Some of these foids are even changing locations on Hinge just to find any cuck that would LTR them
Tbh i think their "oofy doofies" are still charming HTNs just not the full-blown chad fuck-boys they are used to.

If I can easily point out what kind of guy would seek a LTR and what kind wouldn't, surely they can do the same. boils down to if they want to commit to one of them, which I doubt, because they have been spoiled by too much chad-dick.

Last edited:
Tbh i think their "oofy doofies" are still charming HTNs just not the full-blown chad fuck-boys they are used to.
No, these were legitimate LTN-MTNs. Deformed, recessed and asymmetrical features, or just average.
If I can easily point out what kind of guy would seek a LTR and what kind wouldn't, surely they can do the same. boils down to if they want to commit to one of them, which I doubt, because they have been spoiled by too much chad-dick.
For the majority of these foids, what men would actually suit them and their needs?

• JFL
@Corleone There were even nordic HTB/stacylites complaining about why tall MTNs don't want them.

• +1
No, these were legitimate LTN-MTNs. Deformed, recessed and asymmetrical features, or just average.
did these savages post pictures of these oofy doofy playboys?
what men would actually suit them and their needs?
a nice, bit shy one with a kind heart is who would actually LTR them.

the men that pump-and-dump them are who suit them though. you're only as good as the average of people you surround yourself with. if you let fluctuating one-night-stand-fuck-boys stick their weiner into you for a decade you don't deserve any better afterwards.

Last edited:
  • +1
did these savages post pictures of these oofy doofy playboys?
They did. You can find images of them they posted on TikTok

You can have a look at the groups yourself; there were already a few other male infiltrators, mostly from Reddit, news sites and other forums. You can't just make an alt; the account has to be older than January 2022 they stated.
I used my mother's account to get in.
@Prettyboy is in one of the groups as well.
a nice, bit shy one with a kind heart is who would actually LTR them.
The foids in the group assumed that all men with these personalities are hard to find. They think that the lower a man's looks level, the more likely he is to fit into this category, yet they still are getting pumped and dumped by LTN-MTNs.
One foid said she was pumped and dumped by multiple LTNs-MTNs, but a chadlite chose to LTR her.
the men that pump-and-dump them are who suit them though. you're only as good as the average of people you surround yourself with. if you let fluctuating one-night-stand-fuck-boys stick their weiner into you for a decade you don't deserve any better afterwards.
Sometimes the women state all the time they were "relationship type girls" and never wanted hookups, even stating it directly to the man when they were younger that that's the only thing they were open to jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Corleone
After a day of waiting, my mum finally managed to get in a US-based "Are We Dating The Same Guy" group under an account that she had for 13 years. However, she was not using her real name. She has now left the group.

Screenshots weren't allowed, but we managed to capture some anyway, JFL.

As a family of four, we were looking at the content posted in these groups after Iftar.

The content was:
  • 70% "why won't he commit"/"why is he talking to other women"/"he cheated on me"/"he only wanted sex" complaints, listed as "red flags" by the women
  • 20% rape/sexual assault complaints (these, sadly seemed legit, but others also seemed one-sided as noted by my mum)
  • 10% Chadfishing complaints

The userbase:
  • The women were mostly PSL 3.75 - 4.75 in attractiveness.
  • Most women had the "post-college sorority chick" pheno.
  • They ranged from 20 years old upwards. Surprisingly, college/university students and fresh graduates were also prominent users of these groups.
  • The most vocal of the women were 25 - 45 years old.
  • The vast majority of the women were white women.
  • The rarest ethnicities of foid users were MENA, Pakistani and northeast Asian, but a couple of them were there.
  • The women always seemed extremely desperate and hungry for an LTR, including the younger ones.
  • The vast majority of the women were white, white-collar, university-educated women who moved into a new city.

The men they were complaining about:
  • The majority of the men they were complaining about were PSL 4 - 4.6 (non-black men) or PSL 3+ (black men).
  • Most women seemed to go for the young professional man in a suit. These men were often found to have been dating multiple women at once, yet these women claimed these were red flags and called the men "toxic" because he was seeing other women before even becoming exclusive with her.
  • A lot of black men were also posted by mostly white or Latina women. These black men seemed NT.
  • Deadbeat, druggie types were also posted.
  • Some MENA/South Asian men were posted, mostly by women with Slavic or Latina names. These women complained about these men treating them as "sex toys", were abusers, and spread STDs to every woman in the city.
  • Some white women complained about MENA/South Asian men LARPing about their ethnicities, typically they'd LARP Latino/Jewish/Mediterranean.
  • A noodlefoid (likely Northeast Asian based on her name) was kicked out of the group for "victim blaming", likely blaming women for promiscuity as the topic covered STDs affecting young women.
My family's thoughts:
  • Mum: "If these women learned to say no, and didn't give themselves up to random stinky men they don't know so quickly, they wouldn't be complaining on the internet. I am all for womankind, but I believe some of the pettier SA claims such as a man taking her to a bar and trying to touch/coerce her to have sex are also one-sided and fabricated, she must have said something to aggravate the man. She should have said NO to dates involving alcohol if she didn't want that to happen. I have never encountered SA and it is avoidable if they closed their legs and shut up. It is not a relationship if the couple are not married. They are legally SINGLE."
  • Dad: "Good for them, they didn't want to listen to their families' instructions."
  • Sister: "I'm so glad you're still here for me, Mum and Dad. I listened to you and you're here to protect me from evil men."
  • Me: "I empathise with their concerns about SA and their abusers should be reported to the police, but aren't they also just doxxing other innocent men just for something petty like not talking to multiple women and not admitting you're exclusive?"
@MoggerGaston

This is basically what the so called "oofy doofies" are doing nowadays due to all the redpill content that is being showed all over the world.Alot of men are starting to wake up to womens true nature...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone and Xangsane
This is basically what the so called "oofy doofies" are doing nowadays due to all the redpill content that is being showed all over the world.Alot of men are starting to up on to womens true nature...
...and denying them LTRs, which is why you see even Stacylites complaining about young professional LTNs.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShane
which is why you see even Stacylites complaining about young professional LTNs.
This is due to the woman believing that LTNs are not being able to get women solely off their looks making them an easy target considering they would be so desperate for female validation and approval that he will be at her beckon call.Now with redpill youtubers such as Fresh & Fit,Alpha Male Strategies,JustPearlyThings,etc..The "oofy doofies" are starting to realize they can beat the woman at their own game by promising them a long term relationship if they offer them sex first and then leaving them after they were able to get in bed with them.This strategy may work from some women but not all due to the fact they are minority of women that wants you to commit first and then maybe give you bland sex or no sex at all.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Xangsane
This is due to the woman believing that LTNs are not being able to get women solely off their looks making them an easy target considering they would be so desperate for female validation and approval that he will be at her beckon call.
And why women demand an LTR from them at the beginning before having even met.
Now with redpill youtubers such as Fresh & Fit,Alpha Male Strategies,JustPearlyThings,etc..The "oofy doofies" are starting to realize they can beat the woman at their own game by promising them a long term relationship if they offer them sex first and then leaving them after they were able to get in bed with them.
Especially the young professional types they're complaining about as they make up the bulk of the niggas they're moaning about.
This strategy may work from some women but not all due to the fact they are minority of women that wants you to commit first and then maybe give you bland sex or no sex at all.
JFL most foids demand promises of commitment before the guy gets the chance to breathe according to what I saw on that group.

@Xangsane im a old use start a convo with me I need your opinions

• +1
And why women demand an LTR from them at the beginning before having even met.

Especially the young professional types they're complaining about as they make up the bulk of the niggas they're moaning about.

JFL most foids demand promises of commitment before the guy gets the chance to breathe according to what I saw on that group.
What i don't understand about women wanting a long term commitment relationship and/or marriage is that majority of the time they end up divorcing and/or cheating on their husbands anyway just because they got bored...

What i don't understand about women wanting a long term commitment relationship and/or marriage is that majority of the time they end up divorcing and/or cheating on their husbands anyway just because they got bored...
They talk a lot about "feeling used".

Last edited:
They say things like "cute guys never commit, they have sex with every woman in the city"

Most Chadlites+ who were alumni at my old university are either in happy LTRs or are married, a few with children. I checked their social medias.

From the photos, the single slayers were gymmaxxed tall NT MTN-HTN jfl.
@badamj

• +1
Reactions: badamj
if those men are oofie doofies then no wonder 30% of men cant get laid once per year.

screenshot_20230219_182411-jpg.2084217

(Matched with him on my trannyfish, admitted he was Moroccan/Pakistani)
He is fully pakpak and don’t have a single drop of Moroccan blood

You're the only one on here that seems to understand this. Only reason they give up sex quickly is to secure LTR with Chad. But after enough failed attempts, usually by late 20s, they end up LTRing some moneymaxxed oofy doofy