MY MUM MANAGED TO GET IN AN "ARE WE DATING THE SAME GUY" GROUP. We had a look at the content posted on these groups, as a family. Here's what we saw.

I’m guessing that these women would excuse HTNs+ for the same kind of behaviour but get angrier with MTNs and below acting in a redpill manner because they feel like they don’t deserve to because of their looks.

At least that’s the best explanation I can figure out that fits within the blackpill.

This also explains why HTNs+ are not really posted on that page besides chadfishes and why most of the women dont condemn his behaviour cause he is not hot enough so who cares

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Chads rejection has scarred her for life

Based thread

I think its funny though how your family talks about this stuff as well lol

• Love it
THIS IS THE FEMCEL RUNNING THESE GROUPS:
1679945766171-png.2126609

@Azr616 @Sprinkles @190cm90kg @Suimaxxer @feelgood @FloridaDude @TheAbyssinian @mrriceguy @Solar @lunin7 @GodAmongstMen @thereallegend @chaddyboi66 @AspiringMogger @the BULL @klip11 @p0lishsubhuman @Biggdink @slayer69 @Esteban1997 @WanderingBurro @Erudición @Beastimmung @Wallenberg @forevermirin @justshower @Grel Hellscream @Crestfallen95 @emeraldglass @WishIwasChico @5'7 zoomer @Pretty @Nixon @Lone Wolf @chrollo @hopeless NTmaxxer @Simen @try2beme @Tryingtoascend @buflek @exo313 @cabbage @5.5psl @letmeon @ItsOver999

LTB lmao, soon to be a perma-cat mom

I’m guessing that these women would excuse HTNs+ for the same kind of behaviour but get angrier with MTNs and below acting in a redpill manner because they feel like they don’t deserve to because of their looks.

At least that’s the best explanation I can figure out that fits within the blackpill.

This also explains why HTNs+ are not really posted on that page besides chadfishes and why most of the women dont condemn his behaviour cause he is not hot enough so who cares
They just say "they swipe left on cute guys".

Based thread

I think its funny though how your family talks about this stuff as well lol
Thanks bhai, thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Solar
There is a reason why Islam has made men of a family the shepherds over the women. Women can hardly ever choose the right man unless they are lucky, women are too naive and susceptible to manipulation. The father, brother or uncle must always be present because only a man can read another man and know if he is suitable or not for his sister/daughter/niece you name it.

This thread is living proof of that, and all the other media and news reports of rapes and robberies done by men on woman. But they want the freedom to do what they want whenever they want, so they have to bear the consequences.
Why do women shame men for seeing multiple women and yet they do the same thing (seeing multiple men)?

Double standards.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Most of the men they post about are LTN-MTN jfl.
Imagine hating a mtn so badly u create a fucking group in facebook just to talk shit about him with other braindead foids like u (not u xangsane) jfl

• JFL
Thanks bhai.

Yes they were.

The vast majority of them were. Doctors, bankers, lawyers, but some were self-employed.

It isn't, most of the women seem to want young professional white-collar types that look well put-together, even if they're normie facially.

They call HTN+ men (labelled by them as "the cute ones") as "narcs", and "trouble" to justify their claims of not wanting to swipe on any HTN+

99% of them want LTR, and they say they state it before meeting the guy.
They then agree to meet him at a bar, the man gets them drunk, advances on them, and she calls SA because she "wanted a relationship" and "didn't want to be used for sex".

They'd post some white-collar LTN (often late 20s-30s) and claim he'd been talking to multiple women, ghosted after sex, or agreed to be in an "LTR" but is seeing multiple women at once.
One woman called a man "pushy" because he asked her to "check out his new place", in which she replied "I don't want to go back to your place", because she was desperate for an LTR.
The guy was an older white MTN, and the foid was a white HTB.

Remember that these women are desperate for an LTR. They likely were pumped and dumped by a HTN+ in their younger years, and feel jaded by even wanting to match with one of these men because of their generalizations. They also seem the types that want to be given princess treatment so they think a LTN-MTN will give them that treatment, and would simp for them.

Also, for the few HTN+ posts, they usually had no comments when women were asking for red flags on the men, or women calling them "sweet". Alternatively, the women called them narcy especially if they were wearing a suit.

As for some high-end HTN some other foid met? Well, the foid recounted a date she went on with a man who approached her on the street and asked her out. She agreed to go out with him and they went to a gallery and party. He then invited her out again and they went to a bar, but he spent a long time on the phone and made her pay for the first round of drinks. She claimed that he got jealous, ordered too many drinks and got angry when she suggested he should not drive her to his house. She claimed that he then yelled at her in the bar before driving her home and telling her he was going to see another girl. JFL.

Not insanely rich, but they had good professions.

The LTNs often wore suits and looked like NT, young professional types.
@Suimaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer
Imagine hating a mtn so badly u create a fucking group in facebook just to talk shit about him with other braindead foids like u (not u xangsane) jfl
Posting about him because he won't commit to her 808 used up pussy JFL

"I want a relationship"

No sweaty, you aren't entitled to an LTR even if you tell him that you want one instantly after matching with him

• +1
Posting about him because he won't commit to her 808 used up pussy JFL

"I want a relationship"

No sweaty, you aren't entitled to an LTR even if you tell him that you want one instantly after matching with him
@emeraldglass JFL at these foids thinking he'll stay with her exclusively after sex, after they say they want an LTR

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and emeraldglass
They just say "they swipe left on cute guys".
Cause most of them want to settle down after getting fucked by cute guys and are looking for easy betabuxx now. that’s why they get really mad when the betabuxxers act like HTNs running the redpill game and so they try to ruin their social status.

Women are all about mogging, if they feel like they mog the guy in looks but the guy acts outside of the betabuxx mentality they get mad. If he mogs them then they dont care as much since they assume he has options.

They swipe left on cute guys cause they know they can’t control the cute guy as easy

The problem for them is now guys are aware of girls hypergamous nature so now even betabuxxers are playing multiple girls, this insane doxing is the girls attempts to try and rectify the dating market changing JFL

• +1
Man i just want a ltr with a virgin kissless mtb, ltb or even sub5
I am talking to one girl like that but she's HTB.
She's from my father's country.

• +1
I am talking to one girl like that but she's HTB.
She's from my father's country.
Hope u get with her bro. Check my 3 last threads im kinda in the same situation rn

Also, many foids complained about men using "heavily frauded/filtered images" (which looked mildly filtered at most) and wearing contact-lenses... when they themselves had 1000 beauty filters on their photos.
Thank you so much bhai.

I think many times he said that girls think he's a fuckboy within seconds of seeing him.

A lot of women seem to think that because you've got a good-looking face, you must be unfaithful/narcy/won't be a good dad or provider. JFL. I checked my university alumni and saw where they went; the few Chadlites/Chads were either in LTRs or even got married off very young, some with children. The ones that were single and often seemed like they lived the slayer lifestyle judging by photos were gymmaxxed MTN-HTN, and they had the same sorts of phenos that the women would post on these groups.

I think SMV > PSL in this case

Exactly so.
I remember that a girl (becky tier) even told me to my face that I was a "cute face" but nothing more.

It does seem like being too high of a PSL does seem to drive away women (but let's be honest they're driven away from 5+ PSL men because they're jaded and bitter towards PSL 5+ men.)
@badamj

• +1
Reactions: badamj

@Azr616 @Sprinkles @190cm90kg @Suimaxxer @feelgood @FloridaDude @TheAbyssinian @mrriceguy @Solar @lunin7 @GodAmongstMen @thereallegend @chaddyboi66 @AspiringMogger @the BULL @klip11 @p0lishsubhuman @Biggdink @slayer69 @Esteban1997 @WanderingBurro @Erudición @Beastimmung @Wallenberg @forevermirin @justshower @Grel Hellscream @Crestfallen95 @emeraldglass @WishIwasChico @5'7 zoomer @Pretty @Nixon @Lone Wolf @chrollo @hopeless NTmaxxer @Simen @try2beme @Tryingtoascend @buflek @exo313 @cabbage @5.5psl @letmeon @ItsOver999

Ethnic girl with blonde hair pheno

• +1
Cause most of them want to settle down after getting fucked by cute guys and are looking for easy betabuxx now. that’s why they get really mad when the betabuxxers act like HTNs running the redpill game and so they try to ruin their social status.
JFL one woman explicitly stated that "all cute guys are players who have very high body counts and run every woman in the city".
I've been called cute a few times before by girls. I've been rated chadlite. What's my body count? 1. But that girl broke my heart by cheating on me with her ex.
Women are all about mogging, if they feel like they mog the guy in looks but the guy acts outside of the betabuxx mentality they get mad. If he mogs them then they dont care as much since they assume he has options.
Which IMO is a toxic and bitter assumption based on the reasons I posted in the post I quoted you on earlier.
They swipe left on cute guys cause they know they can’t control the cute guy as easy
Even though it's likely that's who they actually wanted.
The problem for them is now guys are aware of girls hypergamous nature so now even betabuxxers are playing multiple girls, this insane doxing is the girls attempts to try and rectify the dating market changing JFL
JFL these betabuxxers know these girls have blown out holes and are crying for LTRs. Even when the girl claims in the group states that on her profile she wants an LTR, and an LTR only, and claims she tries to vet the man to make sure he wants one too. Guess what? They get pissed off when he claims he wants an LTR but is looking for hookups in reality, and claims the men lie about this just to hookup with these women with blown out, used up holes and every STD on the planet. Not every girl deserves an LTR. These girls likely are toxic as well and men could see right through them. Who wants to live with a toxic little bitch like them? Who wants their children to grow up with a toxic mother who hates men?
These women will die single cat ladies JFL. Also they are NPCs.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and badamj
@badamj these foids are extremely jaded, they assume every man just wants a hookup/FWB.

• +1
@badamj these foids are extremely jaded, they assume every man just wants a hookup/FWB.
No sane man would ever LTR a modern women, you lose half your shit and get your kids taken cause she cries about you being busy at work. If I ever get married it’s with a girl overseas. Good riddance for these girls being so angry for being manipulated by MTNs it makes me happy

• +1
No sane man would ever LTR a modern women, you lose half your shit and get your kids taken cause she cries about you being busy at work. If I ever get married it’s with a girl overseas. Good riddance for these girls being so angry for being manipulated by MTNs it makes me happy
I heard women on that group being upset because the man doesn't respond to her within seconds. Pretty women crying over LTNs, JFL.

There's a reason why some women are married with children and some aren't (involuntarily most of the time).

• JFL
After a day of waiting, my mum finally managed to get in a US-based "Are We Dating The Same Guy" group under an account that she had for 13 years. However, she was not using her real name. She has now left the group.

Screenshots weren't allowed, but we managed to capture some anyway, JFL.

As a family of four, we were looking at the content posted in these groups after Iftar.

The content was:
  • 70% "why won't he commit"/"why is he talking to other women"/"he cheated on me"/"he only wanted sex" complaints, listed as "red flags" by the women
  • 20% rape/sexual assault complaints (these, sadly seemed legit, but others also seemed one-sided as noted by my mum)
  • 10% Chadfishing complaints

The userbase:
  • The women were mostly PSL 3.75 - 4.75 in attractiveness.
  • Most women had the "post-college sorority chick" pheno.
  • They ranged from 20 years old upwards. Surprisingly, college/university students and fresh graduates were also prominent users of these groups.
  • The most vocal of the women were 25 - 45 years old.
  • The vast majority of the women were white women.
  • The rarest ethnicities of foid users were MENA, Pakistani and northeast Asian, but a couple of them were there.
  • The women always seemed extremely desperate and hungry for an LTR, including the younger ones.
  • The vast majority of the women were white, white-collar, university-educated women who moved into a new city.

The men they were complaining about:
  • The majority of the men they were complaining about were PSL 4 - 4.6 (non-black men) or PSL 3+ (black men).
  • Most women seemed to go for the young professional man in a suit. These men were often found to have been dating multiple women at once, yet these women claimed these were red flags and called the men "toxic" because he was seeing other women before even becoming exclusive with her.
  • A lot of black men were also posted by mostly white or Latina women. These black men seemed NT.
  • Deadbeat, druggie types were also posted.
  • Some MENA/South Asian men were posted, mostly by women with Slavic or Latina names. These women complained about these men treating them as "sex toys", were abusers, and spread STDs to every woman in the city.
  • Some white women complained about MENA/South Asian men LARPing about their ethnicities, typically they'd LARP Latino/Jewish/Mediterranean.
  • A noodlefoid (likely Northeast Asian based on her name) was kicked out of the group for "victim blaming", likely blaming women for promiscuity as the topic covered STDs affecting young women.
My family's thoughts:
  • Mum: "If these women learned to say no, and didn't give themselves up to random stinky men they don't know so quickly, they wouldn't be complaining on the internet. I am all for womankind, but I believe some of the pettier SA claims such as a man taking her to a bar and trying to touch/coerce her to have sex are also one-sided and fabricated, she must have said something to aggravate the man. She should have said NO to dates involving alcohol if she didn't want that to happen. I have never encountered SA and it is avoidable if they closed their legs and shut up. It is not a relationship if the couple are not married. They are legally SINGLE."
  • Dad: "Good for them, they didn't want to listen to their families' instructions."
  • Sister: "I'm so glad you're still here for me, Mum and Dad. I listened to you and you're here to protect me from evil men."
  • Me: "I empathise with their concerns about SA and their abusers should be reported to the police, but aren't they also just doxxing other innocent men just for something petty like not talking to multiple women and not admitting you're exclusive?"

• JFL
Male redditor who successfully infiltrated:

Screenshot 20230328 153122

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and badamj
Male redditor who successfully infiltrated:

Imagine looksmaxxing just to get hit with bad vibes slander cause your PSL is too high JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Xangsane

She sounds autistic WTF bro

• JFL
How could you tell?
Hair, eye color, bone structure. She has T50s for example. She may have light skin but her bone structure gives it away. Eye and nose shape. Idk if she's Mexican and don't care but she looks like every light Latina. She could be Cuban or Puerto Rican for all I know, but her pheno reminds me of either light Latinas or Assyrian women who dye their hair blonde.

Last edited:
  • +1
Imagine looksmaxxing just to get hit with bad vibes slander cause your PSL is too high JFL
They say things like "cute guys never commit, they have sex with every woman in the city"

Most Chadlites+ who were alumni at my old university are either in happy LTRs or are married, a few with children. I checked their social medias.

From the photos, the single slayers were gymmaxxed tall NT MTN-HTN jfl.

• +1
Why do women shame men for seeing multiple women and yet they do the same thing (seeing multiple men)?

Double standards.
This is a problem with every human being. "I can do this but you can't". Man always limits the damage he causes and justifies himself. In reality, he is just fooling himself. We are quick to forgive ourselves and the problems and mistakes we make. But oh woe if someone else makes the same mistake.

• +1
Hair, eye color, bone structure. She may have light skin but her bone structure gives it away. Eye and nose shape. Idk if she's Mexican and don't care but she looks like a light Latina
Looking at her now, I can see American Indian influence.

JFL one woman explicitly stated that "all cute guys are players who have very high body counts and run every woman in the city".
I've been called cute a few times before by girls. I've been rated chadlite. What's my body count? 1. But that girl broke my heart by cheating on me with her ex.

Which IMO is a toxic and bitter assumption based on the reasons I posted in the post I quoted you on earlier.

Even though it's likely that's who they actually wanted.

JFL these betabuxxers know these girls have blown out holes and are crying for LTRs. Even when the girl claims in the group states that on her profile she wants an LTR, and an LTR only, and claims she tries to vet the man to make sure he wants one too. Guess what? They get pissed off when he claims he wants an LTR but is looking for hookups in reality, and claims the men lie about this just to hookup with these women with blown out, used up holes and every STD on the planet. Not every girl deserves an LTR. These girls likely are toxic as well and men could see right through them. Who wants to live with a toxic little bitch like them? Who wants their children to grow up with a toxic mother who hates men?
These women will die single cat ladies JFL. Also they are NPCs.
They say things like "cute guys never commit, they have sex with every woman in the city"

Most Chadlites+ who were alumni at my old university are either in happy LTRs or are married, a few with children. I checked their social medias.

From the photos, the single slayers were gymmaxxed tall NT MTN-HTN jfl.

@emeraldglass

• +1
Looking at her now, I can see American Indian influence.
It doesn't even have to be American Indian and that's not what I was implying. She could be 100% Mediterranean

• +1
It doesn't even have to be American Indian and that's not what I was implying. She could be 100% Mediterranean
I've seen Greeks who look similar but different. You just know.

@emeraldglass JFL at these foids thinking he'll stay with her exclusively after sex, after they say they want an LTR
The highest thing a man can achieve in a relationship is sex. If a woman gives him that before he is in a relationship, why should he even bother and carry all the disadvantages of a relationship or marriage with him. After all, he's already gotten the cream of the crop of what she has to offer in a relationship.

• +1
I've seen Greeks who look similar but different. You just know.
Latinas have little to no Greek input. She looks Iberian and would not stand out in this crowd of Spaniard women
180427095701 04 spain sexual abuse demonstration 0426 restricted

They don't look Greek either but doesn't make them Native American. Native American features are mostly Asian looking anyway not Mediterranean

• +1
The highest thing a man can achieve in a relationship is sex. If a woman gives him that before he is in a relationship, why should he even bother and carry all the disadvantages of a relationship or marriage with him.
Sometimes the women in these groups claim that the men lie about being in an LTR/exclusive to the woman, then the woman has sex with the man, then he either ghosts her or sees other women behind her back JFL.
After all, he's already gotten the cream of the crop of what she has to offer in a relationship.
Most women out there are NPCs, but there are some brilliant women out there too.

• +1
Latinas have little to no Greek input. She looks Iberian and would not stand out in this crowd of Spaniard women
View attachment 2127518

They don't look Greek either but doesn't make them Native American. Native American features are mostly Asian looking anyway not Mediterranean
Greek, Spaniard, Italian, Albanian, Croatian, they all have similar features and phenotypes.

@emeraldglass
The problem starts with only wanting cute guys. They want the best man, but they close their eyes to what's involved. A chadlite+ requires attention and beauty from the woman's side, the chance is also greater that he will cheat even though this is not the rule.

• +1
View attachment 2127518

Then in that case she's just white.

Greek, Spaniard, Italian, Albanian, Croatian, they all have similar features and phenotypes.
OK but it doesn't make this woman Native American looking. She looks pan Med and would not stand out in these countries

The problem starts with only wanting cute guys. They want the best man, but they close their eyes to what's involved. A chadlite+ requires attention and beauty from the woman's side, the chance is also greater that he will cheat even though this is not the rule.
So I guess that's who they actually wanted but they know those men won't even look at them so they cope and claim they don't swipe right on them, but in their hearts they want to.

Or alternatively they swipe, but don't match, but if they claim that it'll bruise their egos.

• +1
Sometimes the women in these groups claim that the men lie about being in an LTR/exclusive to the woman, then the woman has sex with the man, then he either ghosts her or sees other women behind her back JFL.
Society is also responsible for this. The brainwashing from the media and film industry have done their job well. And hookup culture is a running ecosystem with problems for both sexes.
Most women out there are NPCs, but there are some brilliant women out there too.
I agree, but they are minimal and hard to find.

• +1