MY MUM MANAGED TO GET IN AN "ARE WE DATING THE SAME GUY" GROUP. We had a look at the content posted on these groups, as a family. Here's what we saw.

So I guess that's who they actually wanted but they know those men won't even look at them so they cope and claim they don't swipe right on them, but in their hearts they want to.

Or alternatively they swipe, but don't match, but if they claim that it'll bruise their egos.
Beauty is objective in some areas, even though most on this forum will disagree.

Women can easily end up with an MTN and be happy. But the majority are lying when they say they don't want chadlite. If she swipes and isn't chosen she will lie that she didn't swipe and if she didn't swipe it's because she knows she doesn't stand a chance, in both cases it's to protect their ego.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yes in that case she's white. White is any person with 85% European ancestry.
Says who? White = you look White = you have White coloring. Black hair and t50 eyes are not White features and are universally ethnic.

The irony is you're the same guy who says Whites fraud ethnic features and then double talk claiming that ethnic features are natural on them. Can't have it both ways bud. Either Whites look White or they can look however the fuck you define it at a given moment.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Xangsane
Thanks bhai, thoughts?
I think its funny and ridiculous

Used up roasties panicking because they want to settle with chad before they fully descend through aging is funny af

but posting other peoples pictures and badmouthing them is fucking ridiculous

• JFL
I think its funny and ridiculous
JFL
Used up roasties panicking because they want to settle with chad
Nobody was Chad; the vast majority of the men posted were LTN-weak HTN
before they fully descend through aging is funny af
There was one hot Stacylite dating a LTN-MTN on there
but posting other peoples pictures and badmouthing them is fucking ridiculous
They could be LARPing about some of these claims, or they're complaining about chadfishes before even meeting them:

• Woah
Reactions: Solar
JFL

Nobody was Chad; the vast majority of the men posted were LTN-weak HTN

There was one hot Stacylite dating a LTN-MTN on there

They could be LARPing about some of these claims, or they're complaining about chadfishes before even meeting them:
Cant trust these facebook women

Pretty sure they are frauding with angles and filters or something

I doubt a stacylite would have a hard time getting into a LTR with a LTN

very gl women dont need to be in these groups tbh

• +1
Says who? White = you look White = you have White coloring.
What do you define as having white colouring?
I somewhat look like the nigga in my avi yet I'm always seen as mixed/light ethnic.
Black hair and t50 eyes are not White features and are universally ethnic.
European Meds and Ashkenazis.
The irony is you're the same guy who says Whites fraud ethnic features
Yes, many do.
and then double talk claiming that ethnic features are natural on them.
You could have black hair or eyes but a European facial structure/features.
Beauty is objective in some areas, even though most on this forum will disagree.
The PSL scale is as objective as you can get, but it seems like foids operate on the female gaze (not necessarily looking like a TikToker).
Women can easily end up with an MTN and be happy.
Women want Chads ideally but cope because they can't lock one down.
But the majority are lying when they say they don't want chadlite.
Exactly so.
If she swipes and isn't chosen she will lie that she didn't swipe and if she didn't swipe it's because she knows she doesn't stand a chance, in both cases it's to protect their ego.
Well said. This could be why some hot girls (Stacylite/Stacy) date MTN and below, and some MTB-HTB secure a Chadlite or Chad for commitment:

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Cant trust these facebook women

Pretty sure they are frauding with angles and filters or something

I doubt a stacylite would have a hard time getting into a LTR with a LTN

very gl women dont need to be in these groups tbh

Also, many foids complained about men using "heavily frauded/filtered images" (which looked mildly filtered at most) and wearing contact-lenses... when they themselves had 1000 beauty filters on their photos.

I have seen two legit white Stacylites on the groups (one complaining about LTNs, the other asking about LTNs-MTNs). Model pheno.

• Woah
Reactions: Solar
The only good thing about women joining these groups is that the groups are helping them to NOT go after men who sexually assault or rape them.

Sadly there are still women who'd go after these men even after being warned.

• +1
Reading old screenshots:

4.0 PSL white foid claims that she's a virgin, and lost her virginity to a guy who pumped and dumped her.

White foid asks "how could I get access to the hot guys on my Hinge Standouts without paying, is there a way to cheat the algorithm".

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Solar and badamj
What do you define as having white colouring?
I somewhat look like the nigga in my avi yet I'm always seen as mixed/light ethnic.
Brown/blonde hair + light colored eyes aka the features of Northwestern Europe
European Meds and Ashkenazis.
Whom don't look White due to this or many other reasons such as their bone structure
Yes, many do.

You could have black hair or eyes but a European facial structure/features.
"European" facial structure means nothing. Nordics and Mediterranean people have opposite facial features many times. For example a Roman nose vs a Nordic nose is very different in structure. Nordics tend to more almond eyes while Meds more rounded and large. Also Meds have full lips and short philtrums while Nordics have thin lips and long philtrums. The Nordic skull is also taller and more turreted in comparison while the Med skull flatter and rounded. Nordics and Meds practically have skull growth in opposite directions but somehow muh European skull means something to copers.

It's not just coloring that's different, it's practically everything. Even down to skeletal proportions. Meds are not just "dark" Nordics.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Xangsane
White foid asks "how could I get access to the hot guys on my Hinge Standouts without paying, is there a way to cheat the algorithm".
@badamj

She said the Hinge app algorithm learned her type and it paywalled her type in Standouts JFL.

The only good thing about women joining these groups is that the groups are helping them to NOT go after men who sexually assault or rape them.

Sadly there are still women who'd go after these men even after being warned.
If there's one thing I've learned about women, it's that they have a hard time learning from their mistakes. They cannot control themselves. They are like an insect that is attracted to a flame, it knows it will die but still crawls or flies towards it.

• +1
If there's one thing I've learned about women, it's that they have a hard time learning from their mistakes. They cannot control themselves. They are like an insect that is attracted to a flame, it knows it will die but still crawls or flies towards it.
Reading old screenshots:

4.0 PSL white foid claims that she's a virgin, and lost her virginity to a guy who pumped and dumped her.

She said the Hinge app algorithm learned her type and it paywalled her type in Standouts JFL.

• JFL
After a day of waiting, my mum finally managed to get in a US-based "Are We Dating The Same Guy" group under an account that she had for 13 years. However, she was not using her real name. She has now left the group.

Screenshots weren't allowed, but we managed to capture some anyway, JFL.

As a family of four, we were looking at the content posted in these groups after Iftar.

The content was:
  • 70% "why won't he commit"/"why is he talking to other women"/"he cheated on me"/"he only wanted sex" complaints, listed as "red flags" by the women
  • 20% rape/sexual assault complaints (these, sadly seemed legit, but others also seemed one-sided as noted by my mum)
  • 10% Chadfishing complaints

The userbase:
  • The women were mostly PSL 3.75 - 4.75 in attractiveness.
  • Most women had the "post-college sorority chick" pheno.
  • They ranged from 20 years old upwards. Surprisingly, college/university students and fresh graduates were also prominent users of these groups.
  • The most vocal of the women were 25 - 45 years old.
  • The vast majority of the women were white women.
  • The rarest ethnicities of foid users were MENA, Pakistani and northeast Asian, but a couple of them were there.
  • The women always seemed extremely desperate and hungry for an LTR, including the younger ones.
  • The vast majority of the women were white, white-collar, university-educated women who moved into a new city.

The men they were complaining about:
  • The majority of the men they were complaining about were PSL 4 - 4.6 (non-black men) or PSL 3+ (black men).
  • Most women seemed to go for the young professional man in a suit. These men were often found to have been dating multiple women at once, yet these women claimed these were red flags and called the men "toxic" because he was seeing other women before even becoming exclusive with her.
  • A lot of black men were also posted by mostly white or Latina women. These black men seemed NT.
  • Deadbeat, druggie types were also posted.
  • Some MENA/South Asian men were posted, mostly by women with Slavic or Latina names. These women complained about these men treating them as "sex toys", were abusers, and spread STDs to every woman in the city.
  • Some white women complained about MENA/South Asian men LARPing about their ethnicities, typically they'd LARP Latino/Jewish/Mediterranean.
  • A noodlefoid (likely Northeast Asian based on her name) was kicked out of the group for "victim blaming", likely blaming women for promiscuity as the topic covered STDs affecting young women.
My family's thoughts:
  • Mum: "If these women learned to say no, and didn't give themselves up to random stinky men they don't know so quickly, they wouldn't be complaining on the internet. I am all for womankind, but I believe some of the pettier SA claims such as a man taking her to a bar and trying to touch/coerce her to have sex are also one-sided and fabricated, she must have said something to aggravate the man. She should have said NO to dates involving alcohol if she didn't want that to happen. I have never encountered SA and it is avoidable if they closed their legs and shut up. It is not a relationship if the couple are not married. They are legally SINGLE."
  • Dad: "Good for them, they didn't want to listen to their families' instructions."
  • Sister: "I'm so glad you're still here for me, Mum and Dad. I listened to you and you're here to protect me from evil men."
  • Me: "I empathise with their concerns about SA and their abusers should be reported to the police, but aren't they also just doxxing other innocent men just for something petty like not talking to multiple women and not admitting you're exclusive?"
@Gandy

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
My hair is very dark brown and my eyes are blue

Yet I'm slightly more than half non-white, as that part of my DNA comes from outside of Europe.

That makes sense
But you even say that people think you're ethnic by your appearance. So if a blue eyed guy still can look ethnic then imagine someone with T50s

• +1
either your whole family is autistic or this did not happen
I almost bought it. But yh nobody in this World would say smth like this.

I like the characterization of "mom". She said intelligent things.

Larp anywsy. Too many Red flags

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
I almost bought it. But yh nobody in this World would say smth like this.

I like the characterization of "mom". She said intelligent things.

Larp anywsy. Too many Red flags

The jews are claiming my life
Joined Jun 15, 2022

Yes, most think I'm mixed or a light-skinned ethnic

Someone even told me if I had brown eyes I'd definitely look lightskinned ethnic.
That's the point my nigga. Most Meds look like this so therefore are ethnic muh European blood. White is a race not a continent. There are many European races.

THIS IS THE FEMCEL RUNNING THESE GROUPS:
1679945766171-png.2126609

@Azr616 @Sprinkles @190cm90kg @Suimaxxer @feelgood @FloridaDude @TheAbyssinian @mrriceguy @Solar @lunin7 @GodAmongstMen @thereallegend @chaddyboi66 @AspiringMogger @the BULL @klip11 @p0lishsubhuman @Biggdink @slayer69 @Esteban1997 @WanderingBurro @Erudición @Beastimmung @Wallenberg @forevermirin @justshower @Grel Hellscream @Crestfallen95 @emeraldglass @WishIwasChico @5'7 zoomer @Pretty @Nixon @Lone Wolf @chrollo @hopeless NTmaxxer @Simen @try2beme @Tryingtoascend @buflek @exo313 @cabbage @5.5psl @letmeon @ItsOver999

Thanks for tagging me bro
this is so beyond brutal
sounds like a new profile made by me won't make it in, that's too bad, I want to see my local area

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
THIS IS THE FEMCEL RUNNING THESE GROUPS:
1679945766171-png.2126609

@Azr616 @Sprinkles @190cm90kg @Suimaxxer @feelgood @FloridaDude @TheAbyssinian @mrriceguy @Solar @lunin7 @GodAmongstMen @thereallegend @chaddyboi66 @AspiringMogger @the BULL @klip11 @p0lishsubhuman @Biggdink @slayer69 @Esteban1997 @WanderingBurro @Erudición @Beastimmung @Wallenberg @forevermirin @justshower @Grel Hellscream @Crestfallen95 @emeraldglass @WishIwasChico @5'7 zoomer @Pretty @Nixon @Lone Wolf @chrollo @hopeless NTmaxxer @Simen @try2beme @Tryingtoascend @buflek @exo313 @cabbage @5.5psl @letmeon @ItsOver999

it would be so funny if you could somehow explain to these foids that the reason why he won't commit is because they are braindead CD's whose buttholes are nicer than their brains

it would be so funny if you could somehow explain to these foids that the reason why he won't commit is because they are braindead CD's whose buttholes are nicer than their brains

where are the pictures dog?

JFL at women mad chad won’t commit. These retards don’t know 90% of chads will never not cheat lol. These women unironcially think they are special

JFL at women mad chad won’t commit. These retards don’t know 90% of chads will never not cheat lol. These women unironcially think they are special
No, the guys they were complaining about were young professional LTN-MTN.

And then they say “MEN” as if 99% of men even have the opportunity to run through these used up skets

Makes me fucking rage I think ima leave this fourm it is making me super hateful towards foids. And it will begin effecting me in the workplace as I work in a 85% female dominated place and the females were the ones who hired me (lookspill and racepill if I was curry I’d have been rejected)

A lot more are ending up old cat ladies now because of their "not settling mentality" but make no mistake they still jump in bed with tall HTNs when they get a chance and then cry about the guys not wanting a LTR with them. A MTN even with some money are invisible to most of these older single females.

@Lawton88

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
This is a very interesting story, I'd like to know the subreddit!
Sadly, can't take this one to BOTB since it's a story, it isn't informational.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Xangsane
After a day of waiting, my mum finally managed to get in a US-based "Are We Dating The Same Guy" group under an account that she had for 13 years. However, she was not using her real name. She has now left the group.

Screenshots weren't allowed, but we managed to capture some anyway, JFL.

As a family of four, we were looking at the content posted in these groups after Iftar.

The content was:
  • 70% "why won't he commit"/"why is he talking to other women"/"he cheated on me"/"he only wanted sex" complaints, listed as "red flags" by the women
  • 20% rape/sexual assault complaints (these, sadly seemed legit, but others also seemed one-sided as noted by my mum)
  • 10% Chadfishing complaints

The userbase:
  • The women were mostly PSL 3.75 - 4.75 in attractiveness.
  • Most women had the "post-college sorority chick" pheno.
  • They ranged from 20 years old upwards. Surprisingly, college/university students and fresh graduates were also prominent users of these groups.
  • The most vocal of the women were 25 - 45 years old.
  • The vast majority of the women were white women.
  • The rarest ethnicities of foid users were MENA, Pakistani and northeast Asian, but a couple of them were there.
  • The women always seemed extremely desperate and hungry for an LTR, including the younger ones.
  • The vast majority of the women were white, white-collar, university-educated women who moved into a new city.

The men they were complaining about:
  • The majority of the men they were complaining about were PSL 4 - 4.6 (non-black men) or PSL 3+ (black men).
  • Most women seemed to go for the young professional man in a suit. These men were often found to have been dating multiple women at once, yet these women claimed these were red flags and called the men "toxic" because he was seeing other women before even becoming exclusive with her.
  • A lot of black men were also posted by mostly white or Latina women. These black men seemed NT.
  • Deadbeat, druggie types were also posted.
  • Some MENA/South Asian men were posted, mostly by women with Slavic or Latina names. These women complained about these men treating them as "sex toys", were abusers, and spread STDs to every woman in the city.
  • Some white women complained about MENA/South Asian men LARPing about their ethnicities, typically they'd LARP Latino/Jewish/Mediterranean.
  • A noodlefoid (likely Northeast Asian based on her name) was kicked out of the group for "victim blaming", likely blaming women for promiscuity as the topic covered STDs affecting young women.
My family's thoughts:
  • Mum: "If these women learned to say no, and didn't give themselves up to random stinky men they don't know so quickly, they wouldn't be complaining on the internet. I am all for womankind, but I believe some of the pettier SA claims such as a man taking her to a bar and trying to touch/coerce her to have sex are also one-sided and fabricated, she must have said something to aggravate the man. She should have said NO to dates involving alcohol if she didn't want that to happen. I have never encountered SA and it is avoidable if they closed their legs and shut up. It is not a relationship if the couple are not married. They are legally SINGLE."
  • Dad: "Good for them, they didn't want to listen to their families' instructions."
  • Sister: "I'm so glad you're still here for me, Mum and Dad. I listened to you and you're here to protect me from evil men."
  • Me: "I empathise with their concerns about SA and their abusers should be reported to the police, but aren't they also just doxxing other innocent men just for something petty like not talking to multiple women and not admitting you're exclusive?"
More LARPs from Xangsane.

• JFL
This is a very interesting story,
Thanks bhai.
I'd like to know the subreddit!
It's not a subreddit but an FB group. To infiltrate, you have to do either of the following:
  • Make sure your Facebook account was made before 2022-2023 otherwise they won't accept it.
  • Use your mother's, sister's, aunt's, grandmother's, FwB, female flatmate/friend or girlfriend's Facebook account to get in. NONE of the groups will accept recently created foidfish accounts.
  • If this is not possible, you could change your Facebook name to a feminine one, and genderswap your images from male to female.
  • Change your location/city on your profile to the target city's group (i.e. the group you want to go in). Many major cities have their own groups.
@Prettyboy and I got in. Forgot how he did, but I used my mother's account and we all had a look at the group as a family of four.
Sadly, can't take this one to BOTB since it's a story, it isn't informational.
No worries, I did mention to ignore it anyway.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Thanks bhai.

It's not a subreddit but an FB group. To infiltrate, you have to do either of the following:
  • Make sure your Facebook account was made before 2022-2023 otherwise they won't accept it.
  • Use your mother's, sister's, aunt's, grandmother's, FwB, female flatmate/friend or girlfriend's Facebook account to get in. NONE of the groups will accept recently created foidfish accounts.
  • If this is not possible, you could change your Facebook name to a feminine one, and genderswap your images from male to female.
  • Change your location/city on your profile to the target city's group (i.e. the group you want to go in). Many major cities have their own groups.
@Prettyboy and I got in. Forgot how he did, but I used my mother's account and we all had a look at the group as a family of four.

No worries, I did mention to ignore it anyway.
@RecessedChinCel

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
These old ahh roasties are mad clean cut professional MTN won’t betabuxx for them :ROFLMAO:
The foids even shared their Hinge Standouts to the group (and went on dates with them). These Standouts were typically MTN facially, but gymmaxxed, stubble, dark hair, in their 30s and young professional types.

• JFL
@RecessedChinCel Click on the orange Reddit icon to access the post.

• +1
Post screenshots of oofy doofy slayers

• +1
@RecessedChinCel JFL
Just be dark triad promiscuous gymaxxed MTN that doesn’t take no for an answer to slay roasties theory.

• JFL
more proof that BBC is LAW

@Biggdink

Vancouver

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: badamj and Deleted member 7580
@Biggdink Check out that TikTok account, it's a goldmine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Shieda_Kayn and Xangsane
@Biggdink

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
They say things like "cute guys never commit, they have sex with every woman in the city"

Most Chadlites+ who were alumni at my old university are either in happy LTRs or are married, a few with children. I checked their social medias.

From the photos, the single slayers were gymmaxxed tall NT MTN-HTN jfl.
Makes sense for chadlites tbh they found good girls and dipped out of the dating market fast, rest of us have to run NT game or looksmax
@Biggdink

Vancouver

Blackpill cope is being destroyed

We are all just non NT, traumatized, anti social weirdos who think we cant talk to girls without needing to look like prime Gandy. It’s over for us if guys like that are slaying and we are rotting JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27857 and Xangsane