My neo-colonial subject is taking this colonialism thing a bit too far

alien

alien

Kraken
My 2/10 PSL Chink gf is a Catholic (yes some chinks in Hong Kong have been converted to Catholicism). She wants to marry in the Catholic church. She is concerned that she has sinned because she had premarital sex. From what she has told me, she wasn't even a virgin when she got to me. Why the fuck she worried about this shit now? lmao. She is only Catholic because my people brought Catholicism to China (my people colonized Macao. So I bet that's how Catholicism got to Hong Kong). She is taking this LARP a little too seriously now. Thinking that we shouldn't be having sex anymore before marriage. What the fuck is this shit? When I called her a bad Catholic girl, she got triggered. She wants to be a good Catholic girl. Catholicism is basically her slave religion that the white man imposed on her people. She shouldn't be taking that shit seriously. Besides she is my property. And Filipinas are Catholics and they are whores for the white man too who don't wait until marriage. My chink gf was like "I don't wanna feel like I need sex to live." She is afraid of sinning. Just fucking LOL @ this Christfag shit. Her being Catholic was cute in a neo-colonial sorta way. But not if they take the no sex before marriage shit seriously. This bitch was a white cock slut. Now she wants to be the good Catholic girl. WTF.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel