My normie brother is balding and Idk if I should blackpill/what to tell him + could anyone link me studes/stats for hairpill

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Obito Uchiha maxxing
As you read in the title my brother is balding and obviously us blackpillers know how much of a death sentence that is to SMV but he's a normie so he doesn't understand. I've been telling him that he should get a hair transplant done but he's not taking it seriously/says he researched online and said he found that it's bad

(he basically read that it's not a good idea to do cuz if he transplants hair in certain places and goes bald in other places later it will look uncannny with hair in that one area being tansplanted with the rest bald or something but i digress). + he said that it looks fine even tho it doesn't and that he might get it done in his 30's (might be too late then ofc)

So I wanna be a good brother and I don't want it to be over for my bro but whenever I tell him he should get it done my sister and mom gaslight me and tell me I'm a bad person for making him feel insecure and tell me the typical virute signalling cope horsesh*t like 'alot of men look good bald!' 'It's fine!' 'you're so shallow character is more important than looks!' I didn't even bother responding JFL cuz it's not worth exerting any mental capacity to respond to such garbage.

So anyways, a part of me doesn't wanna blackpill him cuz as you guys know being blackpill comes with it's pros and cons on the one hand it let's you see the reality of the dating game for what it is but on the other hand it can make you a bit nihilisting and hopeless/sad and can rob you of alot of joy. And the thing is my brother's a very happy soul, very funny charismatic and NT has a lot of friends and isn't rotting on a looks forum like his younger brother JFL so I don't want the blackpill to ruin him

So what do you guys advice me to do?

I was thinking I should just hairpill him instead of full on blackpilling him, so how do you guys advice me to that? Are there any statistics/studies anyone can link me to show him the importance of hair in dating preferences for men or something like that?

Would be much appreciated

P.S. If you read everything and made it this far ily :love:

• JFL
Reactions: Maximilian
hair pill him
2947953 images 27

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
It may be helpful to emphasize that your concern comes from a place of wanting to support your brother and help him feel more confident in his appearance, rather than from a desire to make him feel insecure. Let him know that you value him for who he is as a person and that his appearance is just one aspect of his overall being

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer