My plan for summer 2024

N1666

N1666

Kraken
1. Get lean
2. Fix skin and hair
3. Experiment with more drugs
4. Other random softmaxxes

Once I have finished looksmaxxing, I will find emotional and vulnerable JBs from wizz and yubo and make them fall in love with me. I have done this plenty of times before and get into a relationship with them, but I never meet them and I just block them after. I have probably ruined some of those girls lives as I was their "first love", but all of them were virgins which is rare nowadays. I feel like a retard for not meeting them and taking their virginity, I would be collecting that shit like infinity stones.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, latincell95, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
5. Get at least 1 reply on this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, latincell95, N1666 and 1 other person
Why would you do it during summer start now you lazy fuck

1. Get lean
2. Fix skin and hair
3. Experiment with more drugs
4. Other random softmaxxes

Once I have finished looksmaxxing, I will find emotional and vulnerable JBs from wizz and yubo and make them fall in love with me. I have done this plenty of times before and get into a relationship with them, but I never meet them and I just block them after. I have probably ruined some of those girls lives as I was their "first love", but all of them were virgins which is rare nowadays. I feel like a retard for not meeting them and taking their virginity, I would be collecting that shit like infinity stones.
Why have you got that ugly rapist nigger as your pfp?

Make step 5 suicide

My plan to cope is just by LDAR and playing video games

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and N1666

Attachments

• image (2).gif
    image (2).gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666