MY PLAN ON COLD APPROCHING FOIDS

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
I Plan on cold approaching 55 Foids By the End of the Year.

I’ll approach 5 Foid every saturday Night when i go out with my friends.
I will go up to them and try to rizz them up and Get their Insta/Number.

BUT THERE IS A PROBLEM.
I only have 210 Followers on insta and only 2 Stories in my highlights. One with my face and the other where i’m cooking some meat on the grill.

I been always scared of approaching foods because i don’t have any status and no good pictures on my insta since i never post and i’m rotting all day in my room/Office (Work).

But i don’t give a fuck anymore (i actually do my heart is beating fast af right now just by thinking i’m gonna approach some stacy) And the only thing i can do is approach at least i can come back on 2024 with a good reason why i don’t get bitches.

What Do you guys Think, is this a good idea or not?
My STATS:
•19M
•5’6
•6/10 Facially
•Gymmaxxed
•Already approached a couple of times and never got any results (i got 1 insta and she didn’t respond to my message)
•Arab
•Europe
•Prettyboy maxxed (curly hair with tiktok haircut)

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: EggKing, Tr0ubLe, chaddyboi66 and 9 others
@JuicyCircleSack @chaddyboi66 @John Cracovizk

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Aypo129
All this but no face?
Its over

Will you follow Dr. Bonez teachings?

just don’t approach a good taller than you

5'6 prettyboy over for you

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ducktruck and Ricky212
just don’t approach a good taller than you
yeah i guess, also i’m not gonna approach overly goodlooking foids to mitigate the rejection percentage

huh, didnt you just post how you dont want foids looking at you as youre unfinished work?

• +1
Reactions: charizy
Fuck it, you have nothing to lose

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22 and PseudoMaxxer
Oh yea one more thing.

Could you make someone record you while you are approaching girls? If you do, I'll tell Dr. Bonez to analyze the recording.

Oh yea one more thing.

Could you make someone record you while you are approaching girls? If you do, I'll tell Dr. Bonez to analyze the recording.
i’ll try

• +1
Reactions: JuicyCircleSack
pua theory is legit

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

With a 6/10 face you'll may get some followers.
I been always scared of approaching foods because i don’t have any status and no good pictures on my insta since i never post and i’m rotting all day in my room/Office (Work).

But i don’t give a fuck anymore (i actually do my heart is beating fast af right now just by thinking i’m gonna approach some stacy) And the only thing i can do is approach at least i can come back on 2024 with a good reason why i don’t get bitches.
I identify a lot, my instagram is also unactive because I just stay home all day :lul:

Non ironically, some PUA course may help you on what and how to talk, it's very useful for people who has a lot of problems with communication with girls, just be careful to no get scammed

• +1
no i know how to talk to girls, the thing that destroys my appeal the most (after my height) is my low status

With a 6/10 face you'll may get some followers.

I identify a lot, my instagram is also unactive because I just stay home all day :lul:

Non ironically, some PUA course may help you on what and how to talk, it's very useful for people who has a lot of problems with communication with girls, just be careful to no get scamme

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
I Plan on cold approaching 55 Foids By the End of the Year.

I’ll approach 5 Foid every saturday Night when i go out with my friends.
I will go up to them and try to rizz them up and Get their Insta/Number.

BUT THERE IS A PROBLEM.
I only have 210 Followers on insta and only 2 Stories in my highlights. One with my face and the other where i’m cooking some meat on the grill.

What Do you guys Think, is this a good idea or not?
My STATS:
•19M
•5’6
•6/10 Facially
•Gymmaxxed
•Already approached a couple of times and never got any results (i got 1 insta and she didn’t respond to my message)
•Arab
•Europe
•Prettyboy maxxed (curly hair with tiktok haircut)

Wear some lifts.

don't focus on followers, she probably aren't going to even glance at your profile, the only interaction that will happen is that you'll be jerking to her pics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, PseudoMaxxer and Gaygymmaxx
don't focus on followers, she probably aren't going to even glance at your profile, the only interaction that will happen is that you'll be jerking to her pics
bro i fucking hate you.
I’m at the office and i burst out laughing so fucking hard now everybody thinks i’m crazy

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21712
no i know how to talk to girls, the thing that destroys my appeal the most (after my height) is my low status
Your height is more important than status. How can you get status if you’re 5’6

• +1