My ranking of the SMV of women in every country

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
View attachment SMV_of_women.png

The countries in light red in eastern Europe are Albania and Romania. For reasons I'm sure every non-Albanian and non-gypsy understands.

Morocco/Algeria/Tunisia/Israel/Lebanon are highest SMV. Followed by Turkey, Azerbaijan, Iraq, Syria and Iran. The rest of MENA and med countries + Argentine/Uruguay follow.

Do you agree? Create your own. Quite simple.

Last edited:
Screenshot 2024 07 06 at 113658 PM

Map of Highest Rape rates

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
north african girls have huge asses

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EtherealAdonis and vaseqmoherad
MENA worship from Pakis needs to be studied

• JFL
MENA worship from Pakis needs to be studied
Yeah it's cringe. I can't stand the men, politics of society tho. Which is at odds with the rest of them. These curries worship anything associated with MENAs despite them looking down on them JFL.

However Imma be real the women fit in with the stereotypes of curry beauty standards. Most women in Bollywood could potentially be MENA-passing. Lightskin, dark hair and bug eyes. Perfect combo imo 🤤

I don't care if they hate me. That turns me on and makes me desire them even more! :p

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Yeah it's cringe. I can't stand the men, politics of society tho. Which is at odds with the rest of them. These curries worship anything associated with MENAs despite them looking down on them JFL.

However Imma be real the women fit in with the stereotypes of curry beauty standards. Most women in Bollywood could potentially be MENA-passing. Lightskin, dark hair and bug eyes. Perfect combo imo 🤤

I don't care if they hate me. That turns me on and makes me desire them even more! :p
I agree with your reasons. MENA foids are top 3 for me. It's a shame that I'm Islamaphobic and they're usually religious af 😭

• WTF
In south Lebanon there is barely any HTBs