My school has 0 bitches

frendly

frendly

👁
Probably cause I’m in a private school but still.
All these bitches are ugly and fat. The best looking bitch at my school is 5.8 psl and she’s 40 years old, has 2 kids, and is my teacher. She has the body of a Stacy and her curves and ass damn 😛.
This is probably why my dick struggles to get hard and why I can’t get horny. I only ever simp for girls at my gym and they’re usually older, married women.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and frendly
Can you take a pic of ur teacher secretly so i can see plz

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and frendly
Also what happened to the tinder milf :feelscry:

u. the school bitch

• Hmm...
Reactions: frendly
Same all the bitches here are subhuman. The school I was in before had so many stacies but I left as soon as I looksmaxxed thanks to fucking Covid

• JFL
Yeah share picture, maybe hide face if necessary.

• JFL
It does, they just don't want you

• So Sad
Same all the bitches here are subhuman. The school I was in before had so many stacies but I left as soon as I looksmaxxed thanks to fucking Covid
My school is riddled with 10's dude but I still get no bitches :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Go to an outdoor summer camp. That's where you find all the hot girls. Seriously.

• +1
Probably cause I’m in a private school but still.
All these bitches are ugly and fat. The best looking bitch at my school is 5.8 psl and she’s 40 years old, has 2 kids, and is my teacher. She has the body of a Stacy and her curves and ass damn 😛.
This is probably why my dick struggles to get hard and why I can’t get horny. I only ever simp for girls at my gym and they’re usually older, married women.
same bruv
next year i'm gonna go to uni tho, i visited, the school and atleast there are a lot of decent looking girls.

a lot of whorish looking girls with a lot of makeup and revealing clothes so it seems im gonna have a few fleshlights

• Love it