My surgery with Defrancq: Custom PEEK Jaw/chin wrap + Special Genioplasty

THAT is some SOLID information... invaluable, thank you brother šŸ™šŸ¼šŸ™šŸ¼šŸ™šŸ¼

By the way, the AmoX is Amox + clavulanate at 875mg: any benefit to this combo?

Yes in that case you're on the perfect combo. The addition of the clavulanic acid to the amoxicillin gives you that beta-lactamase coverage I was talking about.

• Woah
Reactions: Adrenochrome
I'm glad that you don't have an infection.

If removal is necessary, I would only remove the one side. Removing and then reinserting the side that's fine would only create two unnecessary surgical procedures and increase the risk of any complications.

Luckily I believe that seromas usually heal with drainage and time. Did he mention anything about draining the fluid? Usually this is done with a syringe. I'm curious why he left the incision open, it seems like that would increase infection risk.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and he already used a syringe for irrigation. The reason why he left it open is because (he says) to release the fluid naturally with no fluid retention (pocketing)
If this is not an infection, all is good no ?

You will heal normally and he can eventually patch up the rest if needed and all that shit will end being a success
Thanks šŸ™šŸ¼ I can only hope brother.
@AlexChase89 -Tell me what you think about utilizing this supplement... (check the photos for the profile)

I LOVE it but Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s appropriate to use in combination with these Antis (I donā€™t think it would be an issue but I canā€™t say for sure and I wouldnā€™t want there to be any counteracting effects like reducing the efficacy of the Antis etc...

Attachments

• 636507F4-9EB3-4D16-B5E3-5FFF6A4AFA0C.jpeg
    636507F4-9EB3-4D16-B5E3-5FFF6A4AFA0C.jpeg
    66.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 1B167699-7C74-49E0-A407-88598EBFDDD0.jpeg
    1B167699-7C74-49E0-A407-88598EBFDDD0.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Hmm, I would have thought that it would be better to leave the incision closed (to prevent infection and so that the wound heals), and then use a needle and syringe to actually remove the liquid.

You said that he used the syringe already, so is the fluid all gone now?

Hmm, I would have thought that it would be better to leave the incision closed (to prevent infection and so that the wound heals), and then use a needle and syringe to actually remove the liquid.

You said that he used the syringe already, so is the fluid all gone now?

It's not that simple. Bottom line is it would almost certainly open right back up anyway if he tried to suture it closed, and you'd delay healing even more

@AlexChase89 anyword on that supplement?

Read all your posts on this thread.
Holly fuck you are such a nice guy man you don't deserve this shit!
But unfortunately nice guys and total sweethearts like yourself always have the worst luck for some fucking reason

I wish you the best brother and I hope you find the light at the end of this fucking tunnel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: piesdescalzos, BeestungLipsTheory, SixFootManlet and 3 others
Read all your posts on this thread.
Holly fuck you are such a nice guy man you don't deserve this shit!
But unfortunately nice guys and total sweethearts like yourself always have the worst luck for some fucking reason

I wish you the best brother and I hope you find the light at the end of this fucking tunnel

My brother ... thank you very much for your kind words šŸ™šŸ¼ @Barbarossa_ another beautiful soul now in the LMS Cartel. PEACE

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and Barbarossa_
UPDATE (brief): l donā€™t have time to pen a fking novel like I usually do because the situation is dire and I want to know what you guys think, as well as what you would do in my situation (I promise Iā€™ll give you the gory details later, after I figure this out)

Hereā€™s the deal: Defrancqā€™s told me the fluid thatā€™s seeping out is seroma (basically dead cells/tissue and that this is the bodyā€™s way of repairing itself). He went on to mention that there is a lot of debris from when he shaved a piece of a bone spur from the left side of my mandible.

Two important points here: 1. Defrancq chose to shave this bone spur (it wasnā€™t necessary) and 2. now, thereā€™s fluid leaking out because there is a 1/2 centimeter opening on the incision line where he went in to shave it.

So... Defrancq did unnecessary work and fucked things up (unnecessarily complicated my procedure). The right side is perfect but the left is where the hole and fluid is.

Now, I donā€™t have an infection (yet) but Iā€™m also on antibiotics .... who knows what will happen when off antis. Also, I asked why he chose not to completely close the hole (he only did 2 sutures) and his answer was because he wanted the fluid build up to be able to escape and not ā€œballonā€ into a pocket (makes sense) and then, hopefully it will have ā€œdried upā€ in time.

However, itā€™s been 1 week already ... and I grilled him on what the plan is if Iā€™m still leaking fluid in the next few days...

He said if removal is necessary, the options are:
1. to remove the implant on the left side only and leave the right side in. Then, after some time (idk how long yet) place it back inside. He is very adamant about this option.

2. (What I said I wanted) remove BOTH the left and right side jaw implants and try again at a later time.

*****Keep in mind that I now have a genioplasty too (thank GOD ... this is the ONLY silver lining in this situation).

So... I want to know... my brothers ... what would do if removal was necessary? Would you: Option 1. rock an implant on one side of your jaw temporarily or Option 2. would you just take out both?

Tell me in the comments: option 1 or option 2

Also @crosshold should be in the LMS cartel too (my bad man, I donā€™t know how that slipped) PEACE

Woah, i hope everything turned out to be ok for you

To answer your question, if you still wanna try again i think its better to remove left side only so there will be less soft tissue damage if you wanna try again, alternatively you can also add filler to the left side.

• Love it
I am curious if the use of hgh could help in reducing complications like ops, and accelerating the healing process.
Maybe defrancq is not really the best surgeon for implants, since he is not doing it to often.
Eppley is still nr.1 in this case. Still i will fly to antwerpen for a consultation, just because of the great pricing.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
UPDATE 1 (surgeon assessment): Alright time for the hardcore and the raw, fk this pleasantville shit.

What I think about Defrancq: Defrancq LITERALLY reminds me of the ā€œdoctorā€ -Dr. Solomon from Minority Report (you know the greasy character that hooks Tom Cruise up with his new eyes šŸ‘ šŸ‘)

842B9F17 D8DD 4A53 A1F2 A828A08DF4F6

Iā€™m not saying I think heā€™s a bad guy but he is ECCENTRIC AF! I mean SUPeR goofy (strange mannerisms/quirks) and, heā€™s constantly ā€œtrickyā€ to converse with (always a delicate dance in conversation: you donā€™t want to offend him but you want to be very direct) it tapers off but GOD is it fucking annoying *He and I are cool because we both respect how we socially operate now but I can for sure see massive miscommunication being an issue for some.

Side note (but the details I feel are important): office is very messy and unkept (I donā€™t necessarily think itā€™s bad if you believe itā€™s akin to the Einstein desk quote: "If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk?

I think the above quote nails it and tbh Iā€™m the same way in many respects of organization.

Surgical aptitude: I looked inside my mouth and I was little disappointed with the stitching...šŸ§µit looked like sloppy work comparatively speaking to Dr. Y. Who laced up the inside of my mouth like a Louis Vuitton bag šŸ’¼ .... Defrancqā€™s looked like a Chinese designer knock off lol ...

Personal Hygiene: idk what it is but to me, heā€™s unpleasant breath (tbh I think itā€™s a European surgeon things and or heā€™s quite old). Nails unkept (I donā€™t expect a manicure but they look chewed up... I let it slide because his profession demands his hands/fingers).

Communication, Bias and Idea Transference šŸ’” You BETTER believe Defrancq has an aesthetic bias that leans towards the softer features of Europe (contrast this with the highly masculine aesthetic culture of America aā€™la Dr. Y.)

Defrancq really believes and values idea transference and compromise. For example, you might tell him EXACTLY what you want in the highest detail and heā€™ll try to rework it to his preference/taste (that didnā€™t vibe with me so I had to be extremely direct). In fact, the following scenario ensued:

Defrancq tried to change my mind on the implant design like 2 weeks before surgery, after I already told him and we both agreed, upon my design back in November ... literally he worked up the implant drafts and it was done (good to go into fabrication) ... Then 2 weeks before my surgery date, he sent me this autistic passive aggressive (Iā€™m not trying to change your mind but you should consider type bullshit) with his rendition of my original design that we already agreed upon (he wanted to rework the gonial angles and initially I agreed because I thought it looked a little more natural) but it was just dragging on and on (4 days before surgery! READ THAT AGAIN ......4 DAYS BEFORE MY SURGERY.... Can you believe that!?? Stressed me the FO!!! Anyways, it didnā€™t meet my aesthetic standards, so I told him directly to go back to my original design and it was done from there.

However, and unrelated (this is only a small ā€œsaving grace) I do like that he seems to appreciate oneā€™s technical ability in surgical prose (heā€™ll have a real conversation with you as if you were another surgeon, so itā€™s a cool vibe on that level). Also, in some respects, he seems very down to earth (almost too down, if that makes sense).

Anyways, I also like that we actually had a pre surgical consultation (previous surgeo did no such thing) and really went through the details of how the surgery is going to be executed (poor choice of words ha).

I was even shown my PEEK implants and got to hold each piece while we discussed them (Iā€™m kicking myself for not taking photos and thinking maybe I can right before surgery but they will have been sterilized by then and I donā€™t want to risk it?).

The PEEK is SUPER lightweight and the material looks very cool in person. I was surprised by literally how small each piece is.

***Remember this: your surgeon chooses you just as much as you choose him. There should be a decently, mutual and transparent vibe (donā€™t EVER forget this) if youā€™ve problems down the line and your rapport is garbage, consider yourself binned šŸ—‘

Next update will be the explicit details of my journey thus far
Woah, i hope everything turned out to be ok for you

To answer your question, if you still wanna try again i think its better to remove left side only so there will be less soft tissue damage if you wanna try again, alternatively you can also add filler to the left side.

YOOOO! That fuller idea is PRIMA - Thank you brother

@Solo for LMS Cartel
I am curious if the use of hgh could help in reducing complications like ops, and accelerating the healing process.
Maybe defrancq is not really the best surgeon for implants, since he is not doing it to often.
Eppley is still nr.1 in this case. Still i will fly to antwerpen for a consultation, just because of the great pricing.

Agree with almost everything youā€™ve said (HGHexcept for Eppley (Iā€™m emphatically against) would choose Y. ANY day.

Good that youā€™re going for an in person consultation - should give you everything you need to make an informed decision (pending you ask the appropriate questions and grill him).

By the way, I also think that STEM Cells (the right type) would be advantageous for reducing complications and accelerating healing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, tryingtofindsolution, BeestungLipsTheory and 4 others
So on top of beeing shady dr Z also has some lesser results on his site. Seeing this dude, one may think its a great change, and yeah it is. However his jaw is to protruted and it has become overprojected.

Dr Defranq on the other hand seems quite deceiving with his results. Here he wants to potray the results pic as it is with these procedures he describes. But anyone whos not retarded can see that there is some major change that can not be a result
of his procedures.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Bottom line is every plastic surgeon or aesthetic oral surgeon is shady/sociopathic to a degree. You just don't become an aesthetic surgeon without being a little predatory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Acromegaly_Chad, Slayerino and 7 others
UPDATE: TIME TO GET ILL

The REAL and the RAW: stages of blood from incision opening up (which was unbeknownst to me at that time as the reason why) Iā€™m quite certain Defrancq knew the very first time he examined but didnā€™t mention anything of it .... All I heard was ā€œno no itā€™s nothing .... this is okay you see itā€™s normal etc...ā€ YEAH OK .... back when he thought he could tout some blue pulled faggot shit šŸŒˆšŸ’šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø and wouldnā€™t get verbally smoked for it šŸ”«šŸ”«šŸ”« NO it wasnā€™t fucking normal because thereā€™s a 1/2 cm hole šŸ•³ on my incision line šŸ§µ you marica!

This started happening on the second day after surgery and has been continuing with a downward trend ever since (less blood - seroma - residual seroma/blood)

Attachments

• 8D60132D-CAC3-444E-8C57-65A1AFDD34D5.jpeg
    8D60132D-CAC3-444E-8C57-65A1AFDD34D5.jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 48
  • D6338494-8F94-46F5-94FB-3FC3FAF21BBD.jpeg
    D6338494-8F94-46F5-94FB-3FC3FAF21BBD.jpeg
    49.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 8DFB9904-91C5-4DE9-839F-EDFF6C0B6359.jpeg
    8DFB9904-91C5-4DE9-839F-EDFF6C0B6359.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 96B306C8-295C-46B1-932B-5519EF960B8F.jpeg
    96B306C8-295C-46B1-932B-5519EF960B8F.jpeg
    43.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 4B24F515-DB16-4444-97BB-92A1200A6E0F.jpeg
    4B24F515-DB16-4444-97BB-92A1200A6E0F.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 49919F03-7C5F-431F-B3D0-3A1F2899DE32.jpeg
    49919F03-7C5F-431F-B3D0-3A1F2899DE32.jpeg
    33 KB · Views: 34
  • 92DB9542-6F6E-486C-8833-60EA8BCCCCA9.jpeg
    92DB9542-6F6E-486C-8833-60EA8BCCCCA9.jpeg
    62.7 KB · Views: 33
  • C0F2DD25-107B-4882-99D0-25DB878CB55E.jpeg
    C0F2DD25-107B-4882-99D0-25DB878CB55E.jpeg
    34.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, SixFootManlet, Brandon10 and 5 others
Your first period! I am so happy for you! I am happy for your MtF journey! Brave! Couragous! Pioneering!

Downward trend? Then it is getting better?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, Slayerino, ThisLifeKillsMe and 1 other person
Your first period! I am so happy for you! I am happy for your MtF journey! Brave! Couragous! Pioneering!

Downward trend? Then it is getting better?
^^ haha and It seems so, no spurts like that for a couple days - occasional seroma fluid mixed with saliva.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Barbarossa_, kota and 1 other person
^^ haha and It seems so, no spurts like that for a couple days - occasional seroma fluid mixed with saliva.

Happy for you bro. Praying for your recovery. Wish you only the best to you boyo.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome and Deleted member 4054
260654C1 39E4 4D9F 98ED 19AF3F098965

This is my favorite blood spatteršŸ©ø lol it literally looks like one of two things:

1. A female šŸ™ŽšŸ»ā€ā™€ļø(check the breasts), with her hands up, perhaps on fire šŸ”„ (check the outline) being dragged to hell.

or

2. Thereā€™s a nasty face in the middle with a frown that looks evil AF šŸ‘æ haha actually if you chop off the top ā€œheadā€portion and the ā€œarmsā€, it looks like the face symbol from the 90s hardcore hip hop group ONYX

Attachments

• B60522AE-9D49-4696-82C4-09FAC018A3AB.jpeg
    B60522AE-9D49-4696-82C4-09FAC018A3AB.jpeg
    22.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Brandon10, Barbarossa_ and 1 other person
LMFAOO. i love your autism mate. "this is my favorite blood spatter" almost died from laughing while swallowing some almonds.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, ProjectAscension, Kade and 3 others
View attachment 240035
This is my favorite blood spatteršŸ©ø lol it literally looks like one of two things:

1. A female šŸ™ŽšŸ»ā€ā™€ļø(check the breasts), with her hands up, perhaps on fire šŸ”„ (check the outline) being dragged to hell.

or

2. Thereā€™s a nasty face in the middle with a frown that looks evil AF šŸ‘æ haha actually if you chop off the top ā€œheadā€portion and the ā€œarmsā€, it looks like the face symbol from the 90s hardcore hip hop group ONYX

Nigga how could you be this funny when you gone through this? Lmao
I admire your stoicism ngl
If it was me I would be playing Russian roulette with a 500 magnum kek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 5634 and 5 others
The onyx symbol is easy but perhaps the female requires a bit more discernment.

Thus... ...I give you ... Adreno Art by Adreno
(aā€™la myself, user: Adrenochrome)

@anti caking agents
@Barbarossa_

Thank you and to answer you Barbarossa... positivity my brother. This is part of my catharsis.

Am I not Picasso reincarnated? Ha ha šŸ‘Øā€šŸŽØ šŸŽØ

The meaning of the piece:
As always, itā€™s up to the viewer to interpret the meaning...

As for myself, seems sheā€™s being consumed and devoured by her sins ( :

DISCLAIMER
Adreno Art welcomes you. By viewing the pages of this website, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these disclaimers and copyrights.

Copyright Ā© 2020 - All rights reserved; These images may not be downloaded, copied, linked to, or edited in any manner or form for use on any website, image gallery, clipart collection, printed product, or other derivative uses without express written permission from the artist/user ā€œAdrenoā€ ā€œAdreno Artā€/Adrenochrome

All viewers should be aware that Copyright of the artworks by user Adrenochrome ā€œAdreno Artā€ located on this website remain the exclusive property of the Artist.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kota, CopingCel and Barbarossa_
The onyx symbol is easy but perhaps the female requires a bit more discernment.

Thus... ...I give you ... Adreno Art

@anti caking agents
@Barbarossa_

Thank you and to answer you Barbarossa... positivity my brother. This is part of my catharsis.

Am I not Picasso reincarnated? Ha ha šŸ‘Øā€šŸŽØ šŸŽØ

The meaning of the piece:
As always, itā€™s up to the viewer to interpret the meaning...

As for myself, seems sheā€™s being consumed and devoured by her sins ( :
A piece of art

• Love it
It may sound stupid but maybe an outer incision would have been better regarding infection

@EternalLearner even knows a chemical for wound healing (you could use this for your intraoral incision now too)

Maybe try keeping vodka in your mouth area to kill off saliva and bacterias, but do not take my word because I never head surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Adrenochrome
How are thinga there, @Adrenochrome ?

• Love it
I have heard from people that have done surgeries with Defrancq that you spend like a week at their facilities after the surgery to make sure that you don't get an infection, compared to Eppley that will send you away as soon as you wake up lmao.

I have heard from people that have done surgeries with Defrancq that you spend like a week at their facilities after the surgery to make sure that you don't get an infection, compared to Eppley that will send you away as soon as you wake up lmao.
Exactly thatā€™s the best thing ! Couldnā€™t cope without their help. Americans god damn money grabbers. @Adrenochrome hope all is ok bro, but I really think youā€™ll be fine. The reason why dr defrancq may not have told u about the complication may be because he wanted to avoid u becoming stressed, and stress can increase chance of infection . Good luck man

• Love it
How are thinga there, @Adrenochrome ?

Today... ...well today I clashed HARD with Defrancq ... šŸ¤¼ā€ā™‚ļø āš” ... metaphorically I murdered him with my words šŸ˜± šŸ’€ šŸ˜± ...Thy tongue was SHARP šŸ”Ŗ šŸ”Ŗand dripping with THEE most vitriolic of venomšŸ©øšŸ

I just had SO much God damn resentment built up from how everything went down, up until now šŸŒ‹ I had to release it and tell him straight up šŸ’Æ I exploded šŸ’£ and chopped him up so bad he could have been on unsolved mysteries because there was nothing left of himšŸ’€šŸŖ“

I couldnā€™t stop myself ... I just lit him up šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„ šŸ”«šŸ”« šŸ”« and told him everything should have been simple and straightforward but that he chose to complicate things by shaving off that small piece of bone šŸ¦“ and perform more surgery than necessary, that I DID NOT ASK FOR which is why weā€™re in the situation weā€™re in now (hole in my fucking mouth and most likely an infection šŸ¦ ) i.e. he compromised (fucked up) the entire procedure, my health and aesthetic outcome by making the incredibly dumb decision of shaving off that little piece of bone and I wanted some MOTHER FUCKING ANSWERS

He was SHOOK šŸ‘€šŸ’§ ... visibly shaking, fidgeting his fingers, standing up... pacing back and forth to different parts of his office and then sitting down... shuffling papers ... reshuffling papers šŸ“– (Mind you, this all being done in total silence, without saying a word...) it was the ODDEST thing Iā€™ve seen in quite some time but he KNEW he had to answer for his fucking transgressions!

Then... ...then it finally came out ... ....the truth... with his voice stuttering, ā€œI ... I.. I had to shave off that piece of bone you see because if I didnā€™t, the implant would not fit.ā€

So my thing is... if thatā€™s the case, then you should have told/informed me BEFORE operating on me because you know what ... I may not have had surgery with you (and I canā€™t say for sure because Iā€™m not a mind reader šŸ”® ) but I think he knew that too and this was part of the reason why he was so evasive/non-descriptive about it (just another reason why I feel like heā€™s GREASY šŸ³šŸ„“)

Another thing is, this (shaving that bone/extra surgery) was NOT in our pre-surgical consultation plan (which is literally written for you, the patient; by whomever is operating on you, the surgeon) i.e. This was NOT written in my pre-surgical consultation plan. His response/excuse to this, was that sometimes you donā€™t get the full picture from scans etc... and that things are a lot different when youā€™re working (operating/performing surgery) on the inside of oneā€™s mouth (sometimes you encounter unforeseen situations/scenarios and have to adapt); and he couldnā€™t ask me for consent in the middle of an operation for these unforeseen things (obviously as Iā€™m ā€œoutā€ from the anesthesia) -honestly, fair enough, no?

Listen... in these situations, I try to give everyone a fair chance at being transparent/honest and Defrancq had multiple opportunities to tell me why he did what he did but he didnā€™t... (I donā€™t know if that was from him being deceptive or if it is generally just not in his nature, as in maybe he didnā€™t think it was important to mention in detail) BUT... something else bothered me ... I distinctly remember that right after waking up from surgery he said this in brief ā€œI had to shave a little bit of bone but everything is okayā€... šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø Why does this bother me?... because after coming to (waking up from anesthesia) one is not at their full cognitive capacity (lethargic, and memory recall is very weak to non-existent etc...) BUT I made sure to remember exactly this because Iā€™ve been in this game long enough to know the tricks of the trade, by those that ply them (it may not have been with malicious intent but it was certainly not honorable to me ...) and this might seem esoteric but itā€™s analogous to if one were to believe in the New World Order way of things ... i.e. that everything MUST be revealed to you but the way in which it will, can be in any form) So... as in, Defrancq knew he had to tell me about it but chose it in such a way (right after surgery with low memory and cognitive recall to me, the patient) that if it were any other person, they may have easily forgot about it! Oh and by the way, you know Iā€™m getting a copy of that fucking surgical report!!!

With that said, NO ONE is above reproach (especially not these fucking scum bag surgeons with God complexes, that feel they can do whatever they want, without consequence) FUCK THAT ... youā€™re getting verbally LIT UP and SMOKED šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„ šŸ”«šŸ”«šŸ”« šŸ’Ø

METAPHORICALLY, I WILL CHOP UP THE FUCKING WOOD šŸŖ“AND CARVE OUT YOUR COFFIN BEFORE I LAY YOU IN IT āš°āš°āš°

Obviously... after all of this ... (everything that was said and the way in which it was said) ... his ego was shattered and it looked like his soul had already left his body āš± .... I mean really... he looked destroyed ... šŸ¦¼... THIS ... this reaction and emotion was his ONLY saving grace as it showed me that he had SOME sincerity in what he said. Did I feel a little bad about how it went down?

Yes ... BUT not really ... tbh ... NOT REALLY TBFH ... here I am ... flight canceled āœˆ (money lost šŸ’°šŸ©ø) as Iā€™ve to buy a new plane ticket .... DAYS past the date of when I was supposed to go home šŸ” as now itā€™s looking like Iā€™ll be here for an undetermined amount of time: Read that as more money wasted on hotels šŸØ šŸ’°šŸ’°šŸ’°šŸ©ø (which by the way, I donā€™t know if itā€™s a psychological residual from the events that transpired but I can NOT... stand the smell or the food here anymore) I literally order out every day now, sooooo šŸ’°šŸ’°šŸ’°šŸ’°šŸ©øYEP.... you see where Iā€™m headed with this?! ... šŸ’³ CHING! šŸ’³ CHING! šŸ’³ CHING!

PLUS ... (yes thereā€™s more) notwithstanding the fact that ONE side of my implants may very well have to be removed (how can I move through this world with ONE GOD DAMN implant in my face!?) which again = more money for the removal šŸ’°šŸ’°šŸ’° (Iā€™m quite certain thereā€™s an anesthesiologist fee), more money for staying here longer šŸ’°šŸ’°šŸ’° and of course, the TOTAL RECALL on the recovery period again ... My brothers šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø ... Iā€™m FUCKING PISSED

Ohh yes ... ....and... (the best part) ...did I forget to mention friends... that I decided to verbally chop his fucking head off right BEFORE he was going to remove and then place new stitches? šŸ§µ šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø YEP ... that actually happened .... I SWEAR TO GOD... I AM A FUCKING MASOCHIST ā›“šŸ©øšŸ‘ŗ šŸ©ø

Now you know ... ...YOU KNOW.... he was just licking his lips šŸ‘„ with the sweet unfortold satisfaction of revenge, that he would SLOWLY dispense upon me thru needle, thread and hook...

I had to put on my Christian Bale, American Psycho Face šŸ¤µšŸ”Ŗ and take every stabbing with that FUCKING fishing hook of a needle, with pleasure šŸŽ£... ...like a young man deflowering his first virgin - as he pierced, not only into my gum line but my also my LIPS ... yes my lips ... lol ...and my teeth ... yes you read that correctly ... my FUCKING FRONT teeth by the way!!!! How the FUCK are you missing the suture line THAT many times ... lol ... I felt bad for his wife if his aim was really this poor irl ... honestly, šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļølol honestly guys ... I was laughing inside ... I really was ... with a BIG FUCKING SMIRK on my face šŸ˜ ... also thinking how beautiful and just revenge was for Defrancq at that moment... how pleasurable it must have been for him...

It was interesting... ... how in the end ... equilibrium prevailed.

Thank you šŸ§˜šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ§˜šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ§˜šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø I need to ZEN THE FUCK OUT.

šŸ“ NOTE for everyone: I AM... cutting this up with my creative writing (while keeping with my factual account/personal experience). So... if clarification or expansion is needed on anything, just shout out and Iā€™ll try to fill in the blanks.

Todayā€˜s write up was more expression of emotion, as to the events of earlier vs straight laced vanilla ā€œshow and tellā€ (this is what happened today etc...)

Also important: I think what @AlexChase89 has A LOT of merit regarding post silicone removal residuals in bone spurs šŸ¦“ (irregularities) and also, PEEK as a material being ā€œunforgivingā€/more difficult to place etc...

At this moment, I will say (and my feeling is subject to change) that I donā€™t believe Defrancq has the surgical prowess I previous thought.

With respect to his character (overall and not in the heat of the moment šŸ”„) ... I will wait and see how he handles everything.

ā˜®

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Brandon10, Linoob and 2 others
You're losin it bro lol. Was the CT scan used to make the peek implant a recent scan, or was it from before you had your silicone implant? Either way I'm not surprised he had to shave some bone down, PEEK is such an hard unforgiving material that can't be modified intraoperatively, and ct reconstructions are only so accurate and there are always some contour irregularities after silicon implant removal. It's also possible he slightly misplaced one of the pieces but had already secured it, then instead of starting over removed some bone to get the final piece to fit.

Last edited:
  • +1
You're losin it bro lol. Was the CT scan used to make the peek implant a recent scan, or was it from before you had your silicone implant? Either way I'm not surprised he had to shave some bone down, PEEK is such an hard unforgiving material that can't be modified intraoperatively, and ct reconstructions are only so accurate and there are always some contour irregularities after silicon implant removal. It's also possible he slightly misplaced one of the pieces but had already secured it, then instead of starting over removed some bone to get the final piece to fit.

Itā€™s simple man... You just have to take into consideration my last situation (removal) and how tormenting that was, both physically and psychologically; and what Iā€™ve been through (how the aforementioned affected EVERY part of my life) to understand even a small fraction of where Iā€™m coming from now.

if you donā€™t ... I canā€™t clarify for you any further šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø in-fact, I donā€™t expect you to understand me actually because youā€™ve not been through what I have.

Regarding your sentiment on PEEK and silicone removal etc, I do tend to agree with you.

If everything turns out positive, Iā€™ll EAT MY WORDS... with pleasure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
Itā€™s simple man... You just have to take into consideration my last situation (removal) and how tormenting that was, both physically and psychologically; and what Iā€™ve been through (how the aforementioned affected EVERY part of my life) to understand even a small fraction of where Iā€™m coming from now.

if you donā€™t ... I canā€™t clarify for you any further šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø in-fact, I donā€™t expect you to understand me actually because youā€™ve not been through what I have.

Regarding your sentiment on PEEK and silicone removal etc, I do tend to agree with you.

Hang in there bro, we're pullin for ya

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sal123, kota and Adrenochrome
Holy fuck what a roller coaster

Telling you bro should have gone to eppley and gotten custom silicon

Hang in there bro, we're pullin for ya

Thank you man šŸ’Æ ... sending electronic bro hug šŸ¤—

*If Iā€™m out of line, I know youā€™ll let me know (I appreciate that you inserted some factual logic and mentioned my reaction seemed a little ā€œdeep endā€) -vibe I got was aā€™la Norman Bates lol

šŸ“ NOTE for everyone: I AM... cutting this up with my creative writing (while keeping with my factual account/personal experience). So... if clarification or expansion is needed on anything, just shout out and Iā€™ll try to fill in the blanks.

Todayā€˜s write up was more expression of emotion, as to the events of earlier vs straight laced vanilla ā€œshow and tellā€ (this is what happened today etc...)

ā˜®ļø

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054

Fuck after reading this im not so sure I would even want to go to consultation with him in London...He looks sloppy and slow... Damn man Im feeling so bad for you bcs I see that you are trying so fucking hard to ascened and these mfkers surgeons are doing a second hand job and they are lying straight to your face... :(

Fuck after reading this im not so sure I would even want to go to consultation with him in London...He looks sloppy and slow... Damn man Im feeling so bad for you bcs I see that you are trying so fucking hard to ascened and these mfkers surgeons are doing a second hand job and they are lying straight to your face... :(

At this point, I feel like heā€™s sloppy too but I wonā€™t say, ā€œdonā€™t consult with himā€ ... just be cognizant of what I mentioned in surgical dexterity.

Equally if not more important, check YOUR vibe with him... He and I understand each other but itā€™s always a delicate dance and Iā€™ve no patience for it anymore.

Also, I am EXTREMELY harsh with character judgement (with anybody) ... so again, check your wavelength with him (could be a ā€œmeā€ thing)

Regarding your last sentiment ... thank you for your kindness man šŸ’Æ (I appreciate your support brother) although donā€™t feel bad for me (I will ascend but it seems I have to be more patient than I thought... thatā€™s the hardest part ...) You will ascend too and maybe you can streamline it by learning from the experiences of those like me.

Electronic bro hug šŸ¤—

ā˜®

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kade, kota and CristianT
bro has the blood spitting stopped? what are your plans now i pray u don't need to get them removed :(

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Adrenochrome
bro has the blood spitting stopped? what are your plans now i pray u don't need to get them removed :(

Thanks very much brother šŸ™šŸ¼ - just seroma but he stitched up the area šŸ§µ and Iā€™m on Antis until next week... then we will see (too early to say anything now)

*dropped you a reply on your thread (very sorry to hear about this but at least thereā€™s no functional issue)

• +1
Reactions: kota, Deleted member 4054 and Sal123
All of this just to be accepted by women. You canā€™t win as an incel. Also, thanks for reminding me how terrible of an idea it is to screw a foreign object into your skull. Youā€™re taking one for the team brother šŸ’ÆšŸ’ÆšŸ’Æ

• WTF
All of this just to be accepted by women. You canā€™t win as an incel. Also, thanks for reminding me how terrible of an idea it is to screw a foreign object into your skull. Youā€™re taking one for the team brother šŸ’ÆšŸ’ÆšŸ’Æ

My man, Iā€™m so sorry you got it SUPER TWISTED! If you actually read my thread, you would see that I stated emphatically; that I have NOTHING to do with the incel movement -Iā€™m STRICTLY AESTHETIC.

JFL at doing ANYTHING, let alone surgery, for a pair of legs šŸ¦µšŸ¦µ

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Kade, kota and 1 other person
My man, Iā€™m so sorry you got it SUPER TWISTED! If you actually read my thread, you would see that I stated emphatically; that I have NOTHING to do with the incel movement -Iā€™m STRICTLY AESTHETIC.

JFL at doing ANYTHING, let alone surgery, for a pair of legs šŸ¦µšŸ¦µ

Thatā€™s fine man, you donā€™t have to explain yourself to me.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Thatā€™s fine man, you donā€™t have to explain yourself to me.

itā€™s cool man ā˜®ļø itā€™s over for me anyways.

@ all my brothers... fk ... I donā€™t know what to do anymore, just woke up and Iā€™m spitting up massive amounts of blood ) :

WTF guys!!

• +1
itā€™s cool man ā˜®ļø itā€™s over for me anyways.

@ all my brothers... fk ... I donā€™t know what to do anymore, just woke up and Iā€™m spitting up massive amounts of blood ) :

WTF guys!!

How long post op are you now? Is it still fresh red blood or stagnant brown/black?

• So Sad
again, hope you recover well man

• Love it
  • So Sad
Oh my god brother..šŸ˜”things are not looking good there.. fuck.

I knowwwww mannnn wtf .. like seriously ... nothing in this fucking life is straightforward... NOTHING.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_, CristianT and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
I knowwwww mannnn wtf .. like seriously ... nothing in this fucking life is straightforward... NOTHING.

The best part is how guys like @Sal123 just rock up and say "I'll have one jaw implant plz" then take off like nothing happened. Little to no complications.

Yet guys like you develop a solid battle plan over the course of years and still get rolled.

Murphy's law, bro.

I'll document my journey too, when the time is right.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish, Kade, SixFootManlet and 4 others
The best part is how guys like @Sal123 just rock up and say "I'll have one jaw implant plz" then take off like nothing happened. Little to no complications.

Yet guys like you develop a solid battle plan over the course of years and still get rolled.

Murphy's law, bro.

I'll document my journey too, when the time is right.

THI$ ... this is the shit that gets me .... šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Barbarossa_, Adrenochrome and 1 other person
the only way your shit could've gone worse is it if happened in china, lol

lol hahašŸ˜‚

YO! In the same vein: That situation in China is scarrrryyyyyy .... there are literally fumigation trucks barreling down the streets spraying anti-viral gas (YouTube that!)

People laying dead in the streets and being quarantined in mini pods šŸ’€

TBH Iā€™m worried about traveling back home through international airports: donā€™t want to come into contact with ANY Chinese or ANYONE who has been in that country.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Sal123 and CristianT