My surgery with Defrancq: Custom PEEK Jaw/chin wrap + Special Genioplasty

Don’t be nervous, look at my PEEK scans and you can see I had LARGE horizontal augmentation (like 9 and 13 mm I believe) that’s HUGE -keep in mind that mm’s are MILES on the face...

That, and the material itself is MUCH more inflexible than silicone; so the work done is more intensive and the inscision lines are larger.

Furthermore, I had more invasive work done as there was a bone spur shaved too ... you see where I’m going with this? (Not your typical case).

*Interesting side note 📝: I for sure heard about your case from Defrancq (not the explicit details but in general) and if I’m not mistaken, you were going to get it done sooner but pushed it back to Summer because you wanted more time to think about it?

I also saw someone’s (a girl I believe) custom zygomatic (cheek) PEEK implants in a bag (looked interesting).

Doubly interesting: I asked Defrancq if he receives many revision cases from silicone and he said absolutely yes, what’s more; the first surgeon he mentioned he sees revision cases from is Eppley! (I should mention he was very hesitant to say who but I basically grilled HARD).

*Also worth mentioning, Defrancq doesn’t do medpor removal unless it’s under 1 year and even then ... it’s subject to case by case basis.

Anyways, my guy... if you want any tips on your stay there (if you do have surgery) then just let me know (I’ve got PROPER takeout places to get GOOD eats while you’re on a soft diet) -you might like the food there but I couldn’t do it anymore after like 2 days...

I did originally want to get it done in March, but I was too slow to get back to them after he sent me his proposal.

I was planning on getting regular jaw angle implants, but he recommended that I get a wraparound. That meant my appearance was going to change considerably more than I first anticipated, so I had to be sure!
Unfortunately, the next available date that worked for me was not till June!

I've already put the deposit down and he has commissioned aviant to start designing the implant. I'm curious, when Defrancq sends me the designs will I actually be able to see what I will look like with all my tissue/muscle/skin in place? Or will he literally just send me a picture of the implants on my skull like the image you uploaded above?

And yeah I'd definitely love some recommendations with regard to food, I have a feeling I'll get sick of that hospital shit pretty quickly!

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Adrenochrome
Nice that you’re on your way brother, I am happy and excited for you man!

I've already put the deposit down and he has commissioned aviant to start designing the implant. I'm curious, when Defrancq sends me the designs will I actually be able to see what I will look like with all my tissue/muscle/skin in place? Or will he literally just send me a picture of the implants on my skull like the image you uploaded above?

The latter BUT you should receive detailed scans with all measurements, dimensions and views etc...

***NOTE: Defrancq has a strong aesthetic bias (softer features and he’ll say “natural”) ... so ... if you’ve a design in mind already, you’re going to have to push HARD to get your way unless you’re leaving it up to him (if that’s the case, then I would expect results like the ones you see on his website ...)

He values the transference of ideas ... or at least try’s to convey this sentient (i.e. he really likes/wants to feel like part of the design process instead of just being the means to an end -insert your design and finished).

I got you covered man, just PM when the time is near/or whenever you want and I’ll hook you up with some of my favorites.

****I also want to say, that along with the strange smell there (in general) the water (especially the hot water) smells really strange... idk it was sketchy to me (made me feel ill to smell even a hint of it) -just be aware

I’m glad to be in a new locale now -dipped from the clinic and got a proper place (huge room, high ceilings, balcony etc...) much better to recover in.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, CristianT, kota and 1 other person
Small update: Saw Defrancq today and HE SAYS that the hole is closed, nurse who was in the OR on my case also confirmed (which is excellent) and that we couldn’t be in a better position (some fluid still and they are not sure where it’s coming from but Defrancq says he’s not at all concerned about it).

So.... now the plan is: no more compression garment from tomorrow on, except for perhaps nighttime ... up to me (he said that he felt strongly the compression helped my situation thus far).

Kill A/B’s on Saturday afternoon and he’ll see me for his final evaluation on Monday 🤞🏼🙏🏼

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: amsterdammer, nastynas, noped and 8 others
good luck with recovery. we're rooting for you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Linoob and Adrenochrome
good luck with recovery. we're rooting for you

Thank you my brother 🙏🏼 🙏🏼 🙏🏼 I appreciate your words and thoughts.

For real 💯 if EVERYTHING goes right: cleared Monday, no infection after a couple of weeks of being off A/B’s and when my swelling goes down; I’ll send some of my photos (eyes concealed for privacy or most likely from the nose down to show jaw/chin work) to those of you who have wished me well on this journey thus far (I appreciate you guys 💯 💯 💯)

NOTE: This depends on all the aforementioned conditions being met and realize, that it will take months for my swelling to go down (so be patient).

To those I send photos to, we will work out a system for privacy (obviously none of my photos will be posted here).

@Joyride -Welcome: 📿 🤝 🩸

☮️

• +1
Reactions: freeone12, kota, CristianT and 1 other person
I’ll send some of my photos (eyes concealed for privacy or most likely from the nose down to show jaw/chin work) to those of you who have wished me well on this journey thus far
Dont know if I nominate for this but the zygo implant would be much more interesting with a before/after

seems like the chance of infection on zygo implant is much lower than on the jaw

fronta, 3/4 and a side profile shot would be appreciated

also, how far do you zygomatic implant extend on the zygomatic arch ?

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and SixFootManlet
Good luck dude!

I've been fallowing this thread for a few days now. I'm close to setting up a Skype consultation with Defrancq. I'm just waiting for some x-ray photos to come through. I may be going down the wraparound implant route if he doesn't think I'm a good candidate for bone movements.

I had a consultation with a different surgeon yesterday. After following this thread I pushed them to tell me how likely an infection was from jaw implants. They told me that implants placed at the back of the mouth have a higher chance of infection (may be as high as 10-20%!).
I'm now worried the same shit might happen to me!

Your jaw implant looks massive, I'll be curious to see how it turns out.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Adrenochrome
Small update: Saw Defrancq today and HE SAYS that the hole is closed, nurse who was in the OR on my case also confirmed (which is excellent) and that we couldn’t be in a better position (some fluid still and they are not sure where it’s coming from but Defrancq says he’s not at all concerned about it).

So.... now the plan is: no more compression garment from tomorrow on, except for perhaps nighttime ... up to me (he said that he felt strongly the compression helped my situation thus far).

Kill A/B’s on Saturday afternoon and he’ll see me for his final evaluation on Monday 🤞🏼🙏🏼
Things are looking up, good to hear man!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Adrenochrome
I am curious, did your custom cheek implants from Dr. Y have to be removed due to infection, or was it only the jaw implant that had to be removed? Just read your latest update, glad to hear things are looking up.

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome
Good-Luck-Morgan-Freeman.gif

• Love it
amazing to hear bro, knew things would work out, also i bet youre gonna slay after the swelling goes down, I'm thinking of getting cheek implants done but was too coward to get them done last year (big up to u for going through with this invasive procedure, u r a true looksmaxer) , u said dr defrancq was amazed with your cheeks, problem is my eyes are kinda hollow and narrow so wouldn't want anything that makes them very sunken, did this happen to your eyes, i have a consolation with him on Saturday in london regarding cheeks, do u have any before and afters of your cheeks bro that would help me out a lot in evaluating wether implants or another procure can give me hollow cheeks . Also. the hospital food IS nasty asfuck, and the rooms are kinda boring so fully understand why u moved. im surprised u can eat lmfao all i was eating was soup. good luck for monday

• Love it
Just pure curiosity... somebody knows that you went to Belgium to make these procedures? Your siblings... friends... idk, someone?

seems like the chance of infection on zygo implant is much lower than on the jaw

You’re correct, it’s much lower.

fronta, 3/4 and a side profile shot would be appreciated

We will see... MUCH has to happen before it can even be considered but tbh, if I make it, I’ll be so happy that I’ll probably hook you up man (we must wait)

also, how far do you zygomatic implant extend on the zygomatic arch ?

@Agentof Evolution - They told me that implants placed at the back of the mouth have a higher chance of infection (may be as high as 10-20%!).

They told you right... I’m surprised tbh ... but obviously that’s good on them and BEST for you to know the truth so that you can make an informed decision (I wouldn’t be worried but AWARE as it’s a real possibility).

Glad this thread helped to push some questions and get information that you needed (That’s the entire point my brothers)

I am curious, did your custom cheek implants from Dr. Y have to be removed due to infection, or was it only the jaw implant that had to be removed? Just read your latest update, glad to hear things are looking up.

Thanks very much and good question (as you can imagine, I was asking the same when I found out I needed removal) -No they did not ( :

Y told me (without explicit details) -that the two areas are not related (connected).

Attachments

• 04F13EBA-6CEA-44EC-AEC5-C6F8F248F9C2.jpeg
    04F13EBA-6CEA-44EC-AEC5-C6F8F248F9C2.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 87
  • E3132A25-F0CF-406C-83A6-C28BF482D8CD.jpeg
    E3132A25-F0CF-406C-83A6-C28BF482D8CD.jpeg
    38 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_, Agentof Evolution, highT and 2 others
amazing to hear bro, knew things would work out, also i bet youre gonna slay after the swelling goes down, I'm thinking of getting cheek implants done but was too coward to get them done last year (big up to u for going through with this invasive procedure, u r a true looksmaxer) , u said dr defrancq was amazed with your cheeks, problem is my eyes are kinda hollow and narrow so wouldn't want anything that makes them very sunken, did this happen to your eyes, i have a consolation with him on Saturday in london regarding cheeks, do u have any before and afters of your cheeks bro that would help me out a lot in evaluating wether implants or another procure can give me hollow cheeks . Also. the hospital food IS nasty asfuck, and the rooms are kinda boring so fully understand why u moved. im surprised u can eat lmfao all i was eating was soup. good luck for monday

Ahh not out of the woods yet brother .. (Monday I’ll know my fate) but thank you very much for your positivity! 💯

Likewise patron:
you’re a true looksmaxxer, one of the first pioneers with Defrancq and THEE first to post up results from him (phenomenal results by the way) -SO MUCH RESPECT for that!

Regarding eye area: my eyes were and still are trash tier but not to the extent that they were pre implants; and the custom cheeks gave me the foundation to build something great (a’la Taban in the future) -I appreciate them but I would have never got them solo... you know it’s an aesthetic synergy with the lower third (jaw/chin) and middle third (cheeks and eyes) working together in tandem (obviously the upper third too as you need all parts for harmony but you understand what I’m saying ... the former two take priority... at least for me).

Hollow cheeks really depend on how your wraparound framed your face and now (more importantly) how you design your cheek implants -You know that Y. Designed my cheeks ... Personally... what I might consider in your position, would be either:

A
. Go to Y for this procedure

B. Maybe there’s some way to pay Y. To design the cheeks for you and then, take that design to Defrancq to insert for you.

Listen, Defrancq is just as I said from my previous posts (will try his damndest not to fail you, so in that respect he’s a great surgeon) and you know him personally as well but to me... I don’t think he has the design/aesthetic prowess to do custom work ... YET (just my opinion) and you know what? I could be dead wrong (my case was exceptional in that regard -design wise

ha @ the clinic food lol ahhh ... I’m SUPER selective when it comes to food and it just wasn’t cutting it.

TIP (for those considering): Takeaway app is your LIFELINE.... I’ve a few favorite places and one place has ribs that literally fall/melt off the bones I.e. NO CHEWING required and you’re getting PROPER PROTEIN.

Also like I mentioned (digressing): There is a certain smell there that just lingers ... LIKE FK ... it makes me physically ill ... I don’t know what it is but I was thinking about it briefly and people need to be aware that this is also a POPULAR clinic for Trans people: it’s two clinics in one: O2 clinic for Defrancq and 2pass for feminization (different surgeon: who’s cool ASF by the way!) anyways, point being: there are individuals there who are having their skin cauterized, electrolysis done for hair removal, tracheas shaved and any other procedure you can think of for gender reassignment... ... I THINK.... THAT smell ... is a combination of the aforesaid procedures (burnt skin healing etc..) and probably the smell of antibiotics seeping from the skin of all patients on a floor
combined with the “food” being prepared ... ahhh lol yeah it’s disgusting to think about but people should know .... (I asked for a diffuser it was so off putting).

(Digressing part II & “insider trading”): @Sal123 ... did you see/remember that brunette desk bimbo? She’s got a PROPER butt and figure to boot (face isn’t bad either .. like a psl 6.8-7) ... she is made to get pregnant 🤰🏼 Actually, I swear2G that Don Defrancq has a stable of tight teens there (at least 2 others that are psl 6.5 +).

Anyways...

Long over due my man @Sal123
-sicario status 📿 🤝 🩸
Just pure curiosity... somebody knows that you went to Belgium to make these procedures? Your siblings... friends... idk, someone?

Uzi Vert Mode but thanks for the concern/curiosity/question my brother 💯

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: highT and SixFootManlet
Ahh not out of the woods yet brother .. (Monday I’ll know my fate) but thank you very much for your positivity! 💯

Likewise patron:
you’re a true looksmaxxer, one of the first pioneers with Defrancq and THEE first to post up results from him (phenomenal results by the way) -SO MUCH RESPECT for that!

Regarding eye area: my eyes were and still are trash tier but not to the extent that they were pre implants; and the custom cheeks gave me the foundation to build something great (a’la Taban in the future) -I appreciate them but I would have never got them solo... you know it’s an aesthetic synergy with the lower third (jaw/chin) and middle third (cheeks and eyes) working together in tandem (obviously the upper third too as you need all parts for harmony but you understand what I’m saying ... the former two take priority... at least for me).

Hollow cheeks really depend on how your wraparound framed your face and now (more importantly) how you design your cheek implants -You know that Y. Designed my cheeks ... Personally... what I might consider in your position, would be either:

A
. Go to Y for this procedure

B. Maybe there’s some way to pay Y. To design the cheeks for you and then, take that design to Defrancq to insert for you.

Listen, Defrancq is just as I said from my previous posts (will try his damndest not to fail you, so in that respect he’s a great surgeon) and you know him personally as well but to me... I don’t think he has the design/aesthetic prowess to do custom work ... YET (just my opinion) and you know what? I could be dead wrong (my case was exceptional in that regard -design wise

ha @ the clinic food lol ahhh ... I’m SUPER selective when it comes to food and it just wasn’t cutting it.

TIP (for those considering): Takeaway app is your LIFELINE.... I’ve a few favorite places and one place has ribs that literally fall/melt off the bones I.e. NO CHEWING required and you’re getting PROPER PROTEIN.

Also like I mentioned (digressing): There is a certain smell there that just lingers ... LIKE FK ... it makes me physically ill ... I don’t know what it is but I was thinking about it briefly and people need to be aware that this is also a POPULAR clinic for Trans people (different surgeon: who’s cool ASF by the way!) anyways, point being: there are individuals there who are having their skin cauterized, electrolysis done for hair removal, tracheas shaved and any other procedure you can think of for gender reassignment... ... I THINK.... THAT smell ... is a combination of the aforesaid procedures (burnt skin healing etc..) and probably the smell of antibiotics seeping from the skin of all patients on a floor
combined with the “food” being ... ahhh lol yeah it’s disgusting to think about but people should know .... (I asked for a diffuser it was so off putting).

(Digressing part II & “insider trading”): @Sal123 ... did you see/remember that brunette desk bimbo? She’s got a PROPER butt and figure to boot (face isn’t bad either .. like a psl 6.8-7) ... she is made to get pregnant 🤰🏼 Actually, I swear2G that Don Defrancq has a stable of tight teens there (at least 2 others that are psl 6.5 +).

Anyways...

Long over due my man @Sal123
-sicario status 📿 🤝 🩸

Uzi Vert Mode but thanks for the concern/curiosity/question my brother 💯
mate shes a was born with 2 X an 1 Y chromosomes, she has a dick lmfao and a male voice but looks so fuckign hot, even i was drawn to her untill she spoke, btw did u achieve hollow cheeks after ur cheek implants?mind dm me pics, because i am also considering filler or mse
I like your ideas because they r so true . Dr defrancq does prefer soft and natural touches , that’s one reason why I didn’t want cheek don’t then , he spent very little and I gave no input as I was preoccupied with

Also another important point for new boyos, I’m not sure about your attitudes but trans people really repulse me. It was painful having to see them in the clinic. One trans guy thought I was transitioning and asked ‘what procedure did she have’ wtf I clearly looks very manly with facial hair nearly threw up. So if I was to do this over again, I would stay in the clinic for 2 days and after book a hotel VERY close just in case.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Adrenochrome and SixFootManlet
mate shes a was born with 2 X an 1 Y chromosomes, she has a dick lmfao and a male voice but looks so fuckign hot, even i was drawn to her untill she spoke, btw did u achieve hollow cheeks after ur cheek implants?mind dm me pics
LOl no no haha she is an authentic female but I KNOW who you’re talking about! ha ha ( : there are 3 biologicals that chill in/around the front and then the one you’re referring to (tall skinny non bio)

Regarding hollow cheeks: I achieved a slight contour with a nice silhouette which looked very good but I wouldn’t say hollow cheeks, no. (Pics - have to wait man, even for previous photos if I do share those but for sure I’ll hit you up first when I decide).

• +1
Reactions: Sal123
I'm so proud of you brother, you really deserve to ascend after all this shit you've went through.

• Love it
So if I was to do this over again, I would stay in the clinic for 2 days and after book a hotel VERY close just in case.

ECHO
C
H
O

Go to a new place when you can move on your own.

The place I’m at now is a PALACE in comparison and I’m paying less for a HUGE room: high ceilings, WIDE space, open bedroom area (bedroom is tucked back in a separate area but opens up to the living room - dope aesthetic), tall windows that open up to a balcony, Large closet spaces for luggage/clothing, DEEP dish tub with a wide open shower and a separate commode ... lol can you tell I’m fucking ecstatic?! haha

oh yeah plus room service and free laundry 🧺 only downside is no Netflix ) :
I'm so proud of you brother, you really deserve to ascend after all this shit you've went through.

You know I appreciate you brother -One human being to another 🩸🤵🏼🤵🏻🩸🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 Thank you.

We will see on Monday.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
oh yeah plus room service and free laundry 🧺 only downside is no Netflix ) :
DM me your netflix account so I can leach off of you when I do my surgeries :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
DM me your netflix account so I can leach off of you when I do my surgeries :ROFLMAO:

It’s all free there my man -my account name was Pisslord but I think they dumped it lol

It was on straight NARCOS haha -The season with Escobar was pretty dope.

Moved on to Mexico ... it’s meh but has potential.

What’s up with your thinking on surgeries for yourself at this moment?

By the way, I’ll get to your dm after Monday (really want to give you a thoughtful response after I’ve some clarity on this situation).

• +1
Ah those scans didn’t have my measurements, my bad- but the horizontal width is large and actually, SLIGHTLY less than my silicone measurements.

*Keep in mind, measurements and mms for implant design all depend on YOUR phenotype i.e. what might be massive for many, is perfect for someone like myself.

Design for your pheno in mind gentleman.

Found one of my original Silicone Scans

So those are your implants that were designed by Dr. Y?

Now I really feel like my implants were simply designed too small. My right cheek implant projects by 5.5 mm, and my left cheek implant only projects by 3.5 mm. I honestly don't know wtf he was thinking when he designed them, especially since I showed him photos of guys with super-angular, extremely chiseled zygos (guys like Henry Cavill).

It’s all free there my man -my account name was Pisslord but I think they dumped it lol

It was on straight NARCOS haha -The season with Escobar was pretty dope.

Moved on to Mexico ... it’s meh but has potential.

What’s up with your thinking on surgeries for yourself at this moment?

By the way, I’ll get to your dm after Monday (really want to give you a thoughtful response after I’ve some clarity on this situation).
It's fine my brotha

• +1
Man, Defrancq is such a cool guy irl, wtf. We speaked like 1 hour and a half and his really nice person I was today to his fancy office in London.

I even said to him: 'fancy office you got here'. And he said.. yeah, ikr and he laughed.

Its a totally different story when you meet him IRL comparing to skype. I had meeting with him on skype as well.

For his age... he thinks so goddamn fast, I am impressed. He also said to me that I like you and you are a nice guy, i felt flattered.
We talked so many things and we decided that I would need DJS + peek. I told him that i would need like a solid 7-8mm pulled forward. I kept insisted that forward growth is what looks good on people and he completely agreed. Totally worth flying 3h just for this. He also said:" wow, you came here with plane 3 hours flight just to see me?" He was kinda impressed, lol.

At the end of our conversation he showed me a patient which had DJS + peek and I was AMAZED. Im telling you without no exageration that the dude looked 5,50 and after that he bossted to a solid 8. Hes jaw was pulled forward, he looked soooo good, I even ask Defrancq that this guy had a wraparound jaw implant? And he said no, just a DJS + peek. Also the peek can make such a huugeee difference. I was so hyped bcs I was thinking I can boost my appereance so much.

Im telling you guys, just save money and ascend!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kota, Adrenochrome and Barbarossa_
Man, Defrancq is such a cool guy irl, wtf. We speaked like 1 hour and a half and his really nice person I was today to his fancy office in London.

I even said to him: 'fancy office you got here'. And he said.. yeah, ikr and he laughed.

Its a totally different story when you meet him IRL comparing to skype. I had meeting with him on skype as well.

For his age... he thinks so goddamn fast, I am impressed. He also said to me that I like you and you are a nice guy, i felt flattered.
We talked so many things and we decided that I would need DJS + peek. I told him that i would need like a solid 7-8mm pulled forward. I kept insisted that forward growth is what looks good on people and he completely agreed. Totally worth flying 3h just for this. He also said:" wow, you came here with plane 3 hours flight just to see me?" He was kinda impressed, lol.

At the end of our conversation he showed me a patient which had DJS + peek and I was AMAZED. Im telling you without no exageration that the dude looked 5,50 and after that he bossted to a solid 8. Hes jaw was pulled forward, he looked soooo good, I even ask Defrancq that this guy had a wraparound jaw implant? And he said no, just a DJS + peek. Also the peek can make such a huugeee difference. I was so hyped bcs I was thinking I can boost my appereance so much.

DhMeAzK

Good luck bro although after this thread I have a feelings that his prices are gonna go up by at least 50% kek

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome and CristianT

Firstly, I’m very happy for you brother 💯 Happy that you had a good consultation and seem to vibe with the individual that you are most likely choosing to be your surgeon (this is all excellent).

Second, I see you’re in that honeymoon phase (it’s cool, everyone goes through it initially, myself included) but try to keep and maintain a discerning attitude as you go through this process... they (surgeons) will all sweet talk you, one way or another. Grill them HARD on their contingencies and protocols for when/if things go unplanned.

With that said, I hope your ascension is smooth and swift, sicario 💯

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kota, Barbarossa_ and CristianT
So basically you worked your ass off to get the money, and instead of looksmaxxing you basically got tortured with surgery over and over :lul:

So basically you worked your ass off to get the money, and instead of looksmaxxing you basically got tortured with surgery over and over :lul:

It's the name of the game

playing with fire, etc.

Amazing thread but very scary to think you could catch an infection after traveling all that way. There is no way a local surgeon would be an option for custom jaw implant so you basically have to travel somewhere else. It’s like you really have to save up even more money than the planned cost justvincase you have to stay longer or go all the way back 😳

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome and CristianT

You’ve not the financials, nor IQ required to be in this thread; you third world piece of garbage -bin yourself 🗑

Lot’s of assuming going on here (working etc...) haha ( :

Reputation to post count checks out: literally a useless faggot.

@Linoob -don’t even bother replying to this Down syndrome (comprehension is WAY above it).

From Subhuman 2 Gutter Rat
Fix that twisted gypsy nose too after you’ve robbed more decent citizens -fucking undesirable - JFL at your basic life, you broke bitch ( :

^^ this is why looksmaxxers are divided -pointing that blade at your brother.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AllBrainsNeedednow, Golden Glass, Linoob and 1 other person
You’ve not the financials, nor IQ required to be in this thread; you third world piece of garbage -bin yourself 🗑

@Linoob -don’t even bother replying to this Down syndrome (comprehension is WAY above it).

Fix that twisted gypsy nose too after you’ve robbed more decent citizens -fucking undesirable - JFL at your basic life, you broke bitch ( :

yet here u are, unhappy with ur genes, desperately looking for surgery to fix that undeveloped face that you just can't be happy with :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: 🤡🤡🤡🤡 btw ur the one that came all salty around the block, i was assuming that because it's the most respectable thing to do (work for your money) but u probably just asked ur parents or took out a loan which are both low IQ

yet here u are, unhappy with ur genes, desperately looking for surgery to fix that undeveloped face that you just can't be happy with :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: 🤡🤡🤡🤡 btw ur the one that came all salty around the block, i was assuming that because it's the most respectable thing to do (work for your money) but u probably just asked ur parents or took out a loan which are both low IQ

Didn’t read.

You’ve experienced enough bullying for today. No more replies third world 🌍 🗑

Enjoy reincarnation game - you’ll never ascend ( :

• +1
Reactions: amsterdammer, Barbarossa_ and CristianT
Dude wtf why are you dissing on him? First of all just look at how thoroughly he has documented his entire experience, almost no one does that here.

And even if his previous surgeries didn't turned out well (btw he had silicone implants before and they were perfect, they had to be taken out due to infection), so what? It was obviously not his fault; both then and now he went to two very competent surgeons and did his research very well. His implants just happened to get infected, it happens and most of the time it's out of control for both the surgeon and the patient.

I'm aware that the site isn't the church or the fluffydoggy boards but you saying

when you're aware both that he didn't do anything obviously retarded i.e. go to a shitty surgeon, have some obscure osteotomy etc. (even then though there'd be no reason to be a dick) and that he's having a kind hard time thinking what to do next, you're being an inconsiderate piece of shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: amsterdammer, Wallenberg, AllBrainsNeedednow and 4 others
Didn’t read.

You’ve experienced enough bullying for today. No more replies third world 🌍 🗑

Enjoy reincarnation game - you’ll never ascend ( :
Bro don’t pay attention to this faggot a lot of bitter users on here unfortunately.

These are the same cucks who would get out of their own way to simp for a foid and put other men down infront of them to boost themselves up

These “men” are literally a waste of fucking oxygen!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AllBrainsNeedednow, Adrenochrome and CristianT
Dude wtf why are you dissing on him? First of all just look at how thoroughly he has documented his entire experience, almost no one does that here.

And even if his previous surgeries didn't turned out well (btw he had silicone implants before and they were perfect, they had to be taken out due to infection), so what? It was obviously not his fault; both then and now he went to two very competent surgeons and did his research very well. His implants just happened to get infected, it happens and most of the time it's out of control for both the surgeon and the patient.

I'm aware that the site isn't the church or the fluffydoggy boards but you saying

when you're aware both that he didn't do anything obviously retarded i.e. go to a shitty surgeon, have some obscure osteotomy etc. (even then though there'd be no reason to be a dick) and that he's having a kind hard time thinking what to do next, you're being an inconsiderate piece of shit.
ok you make a good point, he did very good research and i liked reading all of it but i was an ass because he be wildin that nigga jumped at me

Murdered

I'm aware that the site isn't the church or something but you saying

when you're aware both that he didn't do anything obviously retarded i.e. go to a shitty surgeon, have some obscure osteotomy etc. and that he's having a kind hard time thinking what to do next, you're being an inconsiderate piece of shit.

...THIS... is what the looksmax spirit is 💎

Such a human being man @Brandon10 🩸🤵🏻🩸FLAWLESS SPIRIT

You know what, with that being said ... fuck this static and negativity @Chowdog

Do you think it makes me feel good to send you those fucked up vibes ⚡💀 ⚡... I don’t want larceny in my heart man. 🔥🔥

If you’re in this game (looksmaxxing), you’re my brother... one way or another. Just watch your tongue ... I don’t think you meant anything twisted but it came off as reckless.

I hope you ascend peacefully (dead serious).

UPDATE: Defrancq actually saw me just now...

positive: he says he feels really good about everything (literally best scenario to be in) -swelling is down and everything tightening up (I can see this as well)

Negative: Wants me to stay until Thursday as an “observational period” (I’m not on A/Bs anymore... true test and still early tbh but ahh better than nothing)

-I have A LOT of pressure on both sides of my chin -upper quadrants (almost beginning of mandible) BUT it’s near (actually right on, both the left and right sides of the mental nerve openings) *At the moment (and being hopeful) I’m attributing it to the tightening of the tissue and skin that are surrounding the nerve endings (keep in mind I also had a genioplasty: 17mm! More than half was bone movement and the remainder was the implant block).

@Sal123 -did you experience ANY pressure at all during your healing period?

NOTE of interest 📝 The mental nerve openings are HUGE -Defrancq took photos intra-operation and showed me a few days after (it was SUPER interesting) and I will FOR SURE post those up if he sends me them (I’ve been hounding him to send me them but I sense he’s hesitant -understandably) but I’ll get them ( :

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Linoob, Golden Glass, kota and 6 others

You know what, with that being said ... fuck this static and negativity @Chowdog

Do you think it makes me feel good to send you those fucked up vibes ⚡💀 ⚡... I don’t want larceny in my heart man. 🔥🔥

If you’re in this game (looksmaxxing), you’re my brother... one way or another. Just watch your tongue ... I don’t think you meant anything twisted but it came off as reckless.

positive: he says he feels really good about everything (literally best scenario to be in) -swelling is down and everything tightening up (I can see this as well)

Negative: Wants me to stay until Thursday as an “observational period” (I’m not on A/Bs anymore... true test and still early tbh but ahh better than nothing)

-I have A LOT of pressure on both sides of my chin -upper quadrants (almost beginning of mandible) BUT it’s near (actually right on, both the left and right sides of the mental nerve openings) *At the moment (and being hopeful) I’m attributing it to the tightening of the tissue and skin that are surrounding the nerve endings (keep in mind I also had a genioplasty: 17mm! More than half was bone movement and the remainder was the implant block).

NOTE of interest 📝 The mental nerve openings are HUGE -Defrancq took photos intra-operation and showed me a few days after (it was SUPER interesting) and I will FOR SURE post those up if he sends me them (I’ve been hounding him to send me them but I sense he’s hesitant -understandably) but I’ll get them ( :
Have you ascended?

• +1
Have you ascended?

Personally speaking (for the moment) ... absolutely 💯 : keep in mind - I need to clear at least 2 months with NO issues to say I ascended and also, I had a decent foundation (artificially speaking) to start with custom cheek implants.

So... now there’s an insane synergy working in tandem with the new chin projection and jaw width/angles (also, I had large augmentation -check the design scans)

NOTE: With the above said, it’s still too early -significant swelling has gone down but there will be MUCH more in the coming months (pending this is successful -anything can happen).

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Personally speaking... absolutely 💯 : keep in mind I had a decent foundation (artificially speaking) to start with custom cheek implants.
So... now there’s an insane synergy working in tandem with the new chin projection and jaw width/angles (also, I had large augmentation -check the design scans)

NOTE: With the above said, it’s still too early -significant swelling has gone down but there will be MUCH more in the coming months (pending this is successful -anything can happen).
Nice bro good for you. How much did it cost you?

• Love it

I don’t know if I can answer that question bro. I was going through a lot . I couldn’t open my mouth properly for 4 weeks. Shaving was the worst - it felt weird because I couldn’t feed the razor yet could feel the hairs being pulled . No idea of what pressure feels like, tightness yes a little but then again your implant seems a lot bigger than mine. Btw swelling may look down but in reality it really isn’t. Comparing my face from 1 month post op to now it amplifies the puffiness. But u will definitely ascend. I went to London yesterday, switched on tinder and jeez I got hundreds of likes from ALOT of gorgeous ladies ! You’ve been theough the hard part now watch it improve. He seemed a little off and more Cautious about side problems maybe because of what happened to u . Cheek implants for me now hopefully because I want to ascend a little more, frontal seem flat

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and Adrenochrome
Nice bro good for you. How much did it cost you?

Thanks very much brother 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼💯

*Price I Pmed you.
I don’t know if I can answer that question bro. I was going through a lot . I couldn’t open my mouth properly for 4 weeks. Shaving was the worst - it felt weird because I couldn’t feed the razor yet could feel the hairs being pulled . No idea of what pressure feels like, tightness yes a little but then again your implant seems a lot bigger than mine. Btw swelling may look down but in reality it really isn’t. Comparing my face from 1 month post op to now it amplifies the puffiness. But u will definitely ascend. I went to London yesterday, switched on tinder and jeez I got hundreds of likes from ALOT of gorgeous ladies ! You’ve been theough the hard part now watch it improve. He seemed a little off and more Cautious about side problems maybe because of what happened to u . Cheek implants for me now hopefully because I want to ascend a little more, frontal seem flat

Always aces with your thorough replies my brother, thank you for the outline! 💯

Bro... just be careful ... (I know you already know this) but you’ve had AMAZING results. You should be good to go with cheeks in terms of safety (i‘d say one of THEE LOWEST complication rates) but aesthetically... it’s all fire 🔥 You’ve ascended NICELY and like you said, Tinder has shown you the reality with results! (you know I’m with you either way, whatever you decide 🩸🤵🏻🤵🏼🩸💯)

Last edited:
  • +1

Shiiiiiiiiiit! 17mm is massive! What's your phenotype?

great post OP i hope you loosmax and dont forget to upload the before and afters we will be waiting for your ascencion!!!!!:exited:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: freeone12 and Adrenochrome
this is one of the reasons I dont like surgeries and implants, anything can fuck up at anytime and the only options you have are to live with it(if possible) or wageslave even more harder to pay another jew surgeon to fix you up so you can at least live normally

holy shit the sliding genio was 17mm? and then additional projection on top of that with the wraparound implant? That must be a HUGE change aesthetically. (I didn’t even know 17mm was possible movement for a genio)

As always wishing you the best of luck brother, looking forward to some transformation pics a couple months from now when the swelling is gone and you’re all healed up.

holy shit the sliding genio was 17mm? and then additional projection on top of that with the wraparound implant? That must be a HUGE change aesthetically. (I didn’t even know 17mm was possible movement for a genio)

As always wishing you the best of luck brother, looking forward to some transformation pics a couple months from now when the swelling is gone and you’re all healed up.
I could be wrong, but I think he means the genio + implant produced 17mm of horizontal chin movement. I also don't think 17mm bone movement genio is possible.

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and Adrenochrome
I could be wrong, but I think he means the genio + implant produced 17mm of horizontal chin movement. I also don't think 17mm bone movement genio is possible.
ahhh that would make more sense. in any case, still sounds like a dramatic change!

• +1