My surgery with Defrancq: Custom PEEK Jaw/chin wrap + Special Genioplasty

lol haha😂

YO! In the same vein: That situation in China is scarrrryyyyyy .... there are literally fumigation trucks barreling down the streets spraying anti-viral gas (YouTube that!)

People laying dead in the streets and being quarantined in mini pods 💀

TBH I’m worried about traveling back home through international airports: don’t want to come into contact with ANY Chinese or ANYONE who has been in that country.

jesus fucking christ

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome
why not go for fillers ?

why not go for fillers ?
You ned 10/20s of ml for a solid jawline result. Costs a fortune all 6 months, and a wraparound jaw implant result will still mog brutally.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Barbarossa_
You ned 10/20s of ml for a solid jawline result. Costs a fortune all 6 months, and a wraparound jaw implant result will still mog brutally.

Nah bro, lol.

5-7mls is heaps for just one side of his jaw.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Golden Glass
Nah bro, lol.

5-7mls is heaps for just one side of his jaw.

Dr zack ally always writes under his before after pics how much he used for everything together (chin, both jaw sides). Most i've seen was 12ml

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Linoob
Just out of curiosity, why didn't you go with Zarrinbal?

Just out of curiosity, why didn't you go with Zarrinbal?
Because defrancq is one of the only few (i think the only one in europe) surgeons that does wraparound jaw implants.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Today... ...well today I clashed HARD with Defrancq ... 🤼‍♂️ ⚔ ... metaphorically I murdered him with my words 😱 💀 😱 ...Thy tongue was SHARP 🔪 🔪and dripping with THEE most vitriolic of venom🩸🐍

I just had SO much God damn resentment built up from how everything went down, up until now 🌋 I had to release it and tell him straight up 💯 I exploded 💣 and chopped him up so bad he could have been on unsolved mysteries because there was nothing left of him💀🪓

I couldn’t stop myself ... I just lit him up 🔥🔥🔥 🔫🔫 🔫 and told him everything should have been simple and straightforward but that he chose to complicate things by shaving off that small piece of bone 🦴 and perform more surgery than necessary, that I DID NOT ASK FOR which is why we’re in the situation we’re in now (hole in my fucking mouth and most likely an infection 🦠) i.e. he compromised (fucked up) the entire procedure, my health and aesthetic outcome by making the incredibly dumb decision of shaving off that little piece of bone and I wanted some MOTHER FUCKING ANSWERS

He was SHOOK 👀💧 ... visibly shaking, fidgeting his fingers, standing up... pacing back and forth to different parts of his office and then sitting down... shuffling papers ... reshuffling papers 📖 (Mind you, this all being done in total silence, without saying a word...) it was the ODDEST thing I’ve seen in quite some time but he KNEW he had to answer for his fucking transgressions!

Then... ...then it finally came out ... ....the truth... with his voice stuttering, “I ... I.. I had to shave off that piece of bone you see because if I didn’t, the implant would not fit.”

So my thing is... if that’s the case, then you should have told/informed me BEFORE operating on me because you know what ... I may not have had surgery with you (and I can’t say for sure because I’m not a mind reader 🔮 ) but I think he knew that too and this was part of the reason why he was so evasive/non-descriptive about it (just another reason why I feel like he’s GREASY 🍳🥓)

Another thing is, this (shaving that bone/extra surgery) was NOT in our pre-surgical consultation plan (which is literally written for you, the patient; by whomever is operating on you, the surgeon) i.e. This was NOT written in my pre-surgical consultation plan. His response/excuse to this, was that sometimes you don’t get the full picture from scans etc... and that things are a lot different when you’re working (operating/performing surgery) on the inside of one’s mouth (sometimes you encounter unforeseen situations/scenarios and have to adapt); and he couldn’t ask me for consent in the middle of an operation for these unforeseen things (obviously as I’m “out” from the anesthesia) -honestly, fair enough, no?

Listen... in these situations, I try to give everyone a fair chance at being transparent/honest and Defrancq had multiple opportunities to tell me why he did what he did but he didn’t... (I don’t know if that was from him being deceptive or if it is generally just not in his nature, as in maybe he didn’t think it was important to mention in detail) BUT... something else bothered me ... I distinctly remember that right after waking up from surgery he said this in brief “I had to shave a little bit of bone but everything is okay”... 🤦🏼‍♂️ Why does this bother me?... because after coming to (waking up from anesthesia) one is not at their full cognitive capacity (lethargic, and memory recall is very weak to non-existent etc...) BUT I made sure to remember exactly this because I’ve been in this game long enough to know the tricks of the trade, by those that ply them (it may not have been with malicious intent but it was certainly not honorable to me ...) and this might seem esoteric but it’s analogous to if one were to believe in the New World Order way of things ... i.e. that everything MUST be revealed to you but the way in which it will, can be in any form) So... as in, Defrancq knew he had to tell me about it but chose it in such a way (right after surgery with low memory and cognitive recall to me, the patient) that if it were any other person, they may have easily forgot about it! Oh and by the way, you know I’m getting a copy of that fucking surgical report!!!

With that said, NO ONE is above reproach (especially not these fucking scum bag surgeons with God complexes, that feel they can do whatever they want, without consequence) FUCK THAT ... you’re getting verbally LIT UP and SMOKED 🔥🔥🔥 🔫🔫🔫 💨

METAPHORICALLY, I WILL CHOP UP THE FUCKING WOOD 🪓AND CARVE OUT YOUR COFFIN BEFORE I LAY YOU IN IT ⚰⚰⚰

Obviously... after all of this ... (everything that was said and the way in which it was said) ... his ego was shattered and it looked like his soul had already left his body ⚱ .... I mean really... he looked destroyed ... 🦼... THIS ... this reaction and emotion was his ONLY saving grace as it showed me that he had SOME sincerity in what he said. Did I feel a little bad about how it went down?

Yes ... BUT not really ... tbh ... NOT REALLY TBFH ... here I am ... flight canceled ✈ (money lost 💰🩸) as I’ve to buy a new plane ticket .... DAYS past the date of when I was supposed to go home 🏡 as now it’s looking like I’ll be here for an undetermined amount of time: Read that as more money wasted on hotels 🏨 💰💰💰🩸 (which by the way, I don’t know if it’s a psychological residual from the events that transpired but I can NOT... stand the smell or the food here anymore) I literally order out every day now, sooooo 💰💰💰💰🩸YEP.... you see where I’m headed with this?! ... 💳 CHING! 💳 CHING! 💳 CHING!

PLUS ... (yes there’s more) notwithstanding the fact that ONE side of my implants may very well have to be removed (how can I move through this world with ONE GOD DAMN implant in my face!?) which again = more money for the removal 💰💰💰 (I’m quite certain there’s an anesthesiologist fee), more money for staying here longer 💰💰💰 and of course, the TOTAL RECALL on the recovery period again ... My brothers 🤦🏻‍♂️ ... I’m FUCKING PISSED

Ohh yes ... ....and... (the best part) ...did I forget to mention friends... that I decided to verbally chop his fucking head off right BEFORE he was going to remove and then place new stitches? 🧵 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ YEP ... that actually happened .... I SWEAR TO GOD... I AM A FUCKING MASOCHIST ⛓🩸👺 🩸

Now you know ... ...YOU KNOW.... he was just licking his lips 👄 with the sweet unfortold satisfaction of revenge, that he would SLOWLY dispense upon me thru needle, thread and hook...

I had to put on my Christian Bale, American Psycho Face 🤵🔪 and take every stabbing with that FUCKING fishing hook of a needle, with pleasure 🎣... ...like a young man deflowering his first virgin - as he pierced, not only into my gum line but my also my LIPS ... yes my lips ... lol ...and my teeth ... yes you read that correctly ... my FUCKING FRONT teeth by the way!!!! How the FUCK are you missing the suture line THAT many times ... lol ... I felt bad for his wife if his aim was really this poor irl ... honestly, 🤦🏻‍♂️lol honestly guys ... I was laughing inside ... I really was ... with a BIG FUCKING SMIRK on my face 😏 ... also thinking how beautiful and just revenge was for Defrancq at that moment... how pleasurable it must have been for him...

It was interesting... ... how in the end ... equilibrium prevailed.

Thank you 🧘🏻‍♂️🧘🏻‍♂️🧘🏻‍♂️ I need to ZEN THE FUCK OUT.

📝 NOTE for everyone: I AM... cutting this up with my creative writing (while keeping with my factual account/personal experience). So... if clarification or expansion is needed on anything, just shout out and I’ll try to fill in the blanks.

Today‘s write up was more expression of emotion, as to the events of earlier vs straight laced vanilla “show and tell” (this is what happened today etc...)

Also important: I think what @AlexChase89 has A LOT of merit regarding post silicone removal residuals in bone spurs 🦴 (irregularities) and also, PEEK as a material being “unforgiving”/more difficult to place etc...

At this moment, I will say (and my feeling is subject to change) that I don’t believe Defrancq has the surgical prowess I previous thought.

With respect to his character (overall and not in the heat of the moment 🔥) ... I will wait and see how he handles everything.

IMPORTANT: I’ve made a MASSIVE MISTAKE regarding Defrancq’s character and I wish to redact the aforesaid post.

I want to clarify, to give a better balance and proper overall perspective for those that are cosidering surgery with him.

Would I recommend that you have surgery with Defrancq? It’s not my place to tell you with respect to such a serious matter (you’ll have to use your own discernment I.e. from consulting and first hand accounts such as this one, to draw your own conclusions).

Would I recommend that you consult with Defrancq? Absolutely yes.

Listen... at the moment I made the post above (I was NOT in a good place) TB100%H (if it wasn’t already painfully obvious), I’m a bit “broken” from my past experience with removal (literally losing EVERYTHING) it was traumatic and the residual effects will probably affect me for the rest of my life.

This, in combination with JUST coming out of surgery, and THEN... being on the brink of experiencing the EXACT same situation again (less the loss of all things attached to my life, as they’re already gone), pushed me over the edge so to speak (enough to metaphorically chop off Defrancq’s head with the blade of my tongue) and it feels bad man... 🤦🏻‍♂️ (normally I am quite reserved and would not dismantle someone like that unless I felt betrayed... which at the moment I did due to lack of details/information) but Defrancq didn’t deserve that and you guys deserve an impartial review.

So... to the point and the update that led me to revise my frame of reference on Defrancq:

....THERE IS... ....STILL HOPE ....

YES, I couldn’t believe it myself and was just SO damn relieved and happy today
(few weights off the shoulders & still have a dog in this fight)

A few posts ago, I told you guys that I woke up spitting some seriously FRESH RED blood 🩸 it was 2am, Sunday morning and obviously Defrancq was sleeping i.e. I’m totally on my own here, bleeding profusely - The only thing I can think is that the hole inside my mouth opened up again (remember that Defrancq stitched it up) So I swirled that sweet AWFUL mouth wash for a good 20 minutes and the blood seemed to taper down but was still seeping out (nothing else I could do) - already took my A/B’s and I NEEDED to get some sleep so that my body (inside of my mouth) could repair itself.

Tried to Zzz and I got maybe 4 hours total but FUCK... GUYS... the taste of blood/plasma running down your throat constantly... ....IT.... .... WAS ....TORTURE... 🤢🤢🤢🩸🩸🩸

Anyways, it wasn’t until around 11:30AM that Defrancq came through to check me out (BRUTAL) and even though it’s a surgeon’s duty to care for their patient (think 24 hours on call etc... not literally but you get the point ... you are under their care/supervision) ....SO MUCH respect for him to come in on his off time.... ....a Sunday (a day reserved for family) in fact, he brought one of his daughter’s with him (super nice girl) *You would think that after the way things went down and how I behaved, that the last person you would bring around a patient like me, would be your daughter.

Equally if not more important, Defranq has been coming to see me EVERYDAY (each day, either morning or late evening) the only day he couldn’t come was Saturday. Moreover, these checkups are not simple 5-10 minute “just coming to see if you look okay” NO ... he is actually thoroughly examining the inside of mouth and we’re discussing EVERYTHING in detail for a good 20-30 minutes (This is strictly speaking of the medical side of his care, we’re not even talking about the interesting conversations we have that in total, run for about an hour) . That’s AWESOME!

NOTE: Dr. Y (as much as I like him) gave me 2 minutes tops ... I kid you not (each time), I flew to see him just for a checkup -had to wait 30 minutes past my appointment time and was seen for 2 minutes .... 2 minutes.... and in that time he looked in my mouth, told me I was fine and sent me on my way ... I was back a week later for complete removal of my jaw implant .... what the fuck is that!?

....THE EXAMINATION....

So after Defrancq checked me out, he found that the hole did NOT in fact open up (that he could see) but that there were actually a lot of food particles (debris) trapped in a deep pocket (not super deep but a crevice that is difficult to get to i.e. clean out). So, he syringed to irrigate it and got out all of the debris (lots of small pieces) FOR SURE this is what was making me bleed so bad because as soon as all of the debris was out, I felt INSTANT relief (no pressure) and the bleeding stopped just like that.

OKAY so cool... I still have a shot at this...

....MY FATE....

I will know this Wednesday

Defrancq went on to tell me that regarding the hole that was stitched up, as it heals, there is a possibility that a fistula forms (an abnormal connection between two hollow spaces; technically, two epithelialized surfaces such as blood vessels, intestines, or other hollow organs.) He said that he’s seen this in several of his patients (there’s even one on his website now) but that they all made it through (with time) could be weeks-months for the fistula to dissolve on its own/or be removed (cut out). He then went on to say that normally, he would let it be (as mentioned above) but that if there was this fistula formation, he would remove the implant because I live too far away to monitor and take care of it. Wednesday he’ll let me know the verdict...

....MORE ON DEFRANCQ....

Post examination we literally just had some really good and interesting conversation about different topics (his family, thoughts on religion and life, history of Belgium and I kid you not... IQ.... mind you, this all came up naturally and he mentioned IQ first .... THAT was really cool to me).

NOTE: all the aforementioned things also happened pre-meltdown too (not just post) i.e. we were always cohesive but I just couldn’t pin-point his character at that time: didn’t know if he was sincere or slightly psychopathic (deceiving, manipulative etc...) and playing the part like almost all surgeons do.

So here’s what I think (and I’ve said this before in my initial post I.e. thread starter) Defrancq is extremely eccentric... to the point where if you didn’t know a little about him, you would be constantly second guessing if you made the right choice and might build resentment against him (Citizens of Burgerland might have the most difficulty with discernment here).

He’s clumsy and a bit goofy for sure (not what you would expect a surgeon to be like)... For example, he’ll occasionally run into things or in my case; he knocked his head on the surgical light lol .... he even showed up a couple times with his fly down lol .... things like this might make you think, “Really? ... am I making good choices for myself... lol”.

Appearance (clothing) is a bit shabby and messy/unkept (surgical coat dirty sometimes) and you will NOT catch Defrancq in a three piece executive suite like Dr. Y.

Also, as I mentioned previously, office is cluttered and a little dusty lol ... I could see dust particles in the air...

I mean, me coming from Dr. Y who is Alpha AF in his 007 tuxedo, with his mansion of an office in marble .... to this odd future character, was the absolute anthesis of what I was used to.... I literally could not process ... (I really do think I have some form of Stockholm syndrome for Y)

But I digress ... Defrancq is a sweetheart, really just a pleasant (although slightly strange) individual, who will go ABOVE and BEYOND to take care of you in all respects... (It REALLY weighs on him because he cares I.e. he will not allow himself to fail you) ... it’s that simple.

Surgical ability... I mentioned before that I thought he was sloppy but this is NOT the case. My mind was framed that way because I did not understand the situation in its entirety, nor the method to his madness. Now that I’ve the full details, I can see and appreciate the larger picture, so to speak. Also, that bit about his stitching was true lol (stabbing me multiple times in 3 different areas) but ... his suture line is TIGHT (I mistakenly referenced the temporary stitches that were put in before they were removed for the complete re-lining process). Now Defrancq has my suture line like a Gucci bag 💼

NOTE: there are large cultural differences (Belgium) and also that Defranq is Dutch/Flemish. There will probably be some idiosyncrasies that you don’t quite appreciate until you really get to know him.

☮ PEACE

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Wallenberg, Cargo, Dude420 and 9 others
IMPORTANT: I’ve made a MASSIVE MISTAKE regarding Defrancq’s character and I wish to redact the aforesaid post.

I want to clarify, to give a better balance and proper overall perspective for those that are cosidering surgery with him.

Would I recommend that you have surgery with Defrancq? It’s not my place to tell you with respect to such a serious matter (you’ll have to use your own discernment I.e. from consulting and first hand accounts such as this one, to draw your own conclusions).

Listen... at the moment I made the post above (I was NOT in a good place) TB100%H (if it wasn’t already painfully obvious), I’m a bit “broken” from my past experience with removal (literally losing EVERYTHING) it was traumatic and the residual effects will probably affect me for the rest of my life.

This, in combination with JUST coming out of surgery, and THEN... being on the brink of experiencing the EXACT same situation again (less the loss of all things attached to my life, as they’re already gone), pushed me over the edge so to speak (enough to metaphorically chop off Defrancq’s head with the blade of my tongue) and it feels bad man... 🤦🏻‍♂️ (normally I am quite reserved and would not dismantle someone like that unless I felt betrayed... which at the moment I did due to lack of details/information) but Defrancq didn’t deserve that and you guys deserve an impartial review.

So... to the point and the update that led me to revise my frame of reference on Defrancq:

A few posts ago, I told you guys that I woke up spitting some seriously FRESH RED blood 🩸 it was 2am, Sunday morning and obviously Defrancq was sleeping i.e. I’m totally on my own here, bleeding profusely - The only thing I can think is that the hole inside my mouth opened up again (remember that Defrancq stitched it up) So I swirled that sweet AWFUL mouth wash for a good 20 minutes and the blood seemed to taper down but was still seeping out (nothing else I could do) - already took my A/B’s and I NEEDED to get some sleep so that my body (inside of my mouth) could repair itself.

Tried to Zzz and I got maybe 4 hours total but FUCK... GUYS... the taste of blood/plasma running down your throat constantly... ....IT.... .... WAS ....TORTURE... 🤢🤢🤢🩸🩸🩸

Anyways, it wasn’t until around 11:30AM that Defrancq came through to check me out (BRUTAL) and even though it’s a surgeon’s duty to care for their patient (think 24 hours on call etc... not literally but you get the point ... you are under their care/supervision) ....SO MUCH respect for him to come in on his off time.... ....a Sunday (a day reserved for family) in fact, he brought one of his daughter’s with him (super nice girl) *You would think that after the way things went down and how I behaved, that the last person you would bring around a patient like me, would be your daughter.

Equally if not more important, Defranq has been coming to see me EVERYDAY (each day, either morning or late evening) the only day he couldn’t come was Saturday. Moreover, these checkups are not simple 5-10 minute “just coming to see if you look okay” NO ... he is actually thoroughly examining the inside of mouth and we’re discussing EVERYTHING in detail for a good 20-30 minutes (This is strictly speaking of the medical side of his care, we’re not even talking about the interesting conversations we have that in total, run for about an hour) . That’s AWESOME!

NOTE: Dr. Y (as much as I like him) gave me 2 minutes tops ... I kid you not (each time), I flew to see him just for a checkup -had to wait 30 minutes past my appointment time and was seen for 2 minutes .... 2 minutes.... and in that time he looked in my mouth, told me I was fine and sent me on my way ... I was back a week later for complete removal of my jaw implant .... what the fuck is that!?

....THE EXAMINATION....

So after Defrancq checked me out, he found that the hole did NOT in fact open up (that he could see) but that there were actually a lot of food particles (debris) trapped in a deep pocket (not super deep but a crevice that is difficult to get to i.e. clean out). So, he syringed to irrigate it and got out all of the debris (lots of small pieces) FOR SURE this is what was making me bleed so bad because as soon as all of the debris was out, I felt INSTANT relief (no pressure) and the bleeding stopped just like that.

....MY FATE....

Defrancq went on to tell me that regarding the hole that was stitched up, as it heals, there is a possibility that a fistula forms (an abnormal connection between two hollow spaces; technically, two epithelialized surfaces such as blood vessels, intestines, or other hollow organs.) He said that he’s seen this in several of his patients (there’s even one on his website now) but that they all made it through (with time) could be weeks-months for the fistula to dissolve on its own/or be removed (cut out). He then went on to say that normally, he would let it be (as mentioned above) but that if there was this fistula formation, he would remove the implant because I live too far away to monitor and take care of it. Wednesday he’ll let me know the verdict...

....MORE ON DEFRANCQ....

Post examination we literally just had some really good and interesting conversation about different topics (his family, thoughts on religion and life, history of Belgium and I kid you not... IQ.... mind you, this all came up naturally and he mentioned IQ first .... THAT was really cool to me).

NOTE: all the aforementioned things also happened pre-meltdown too (not just post) i.e. we were always cohesive but I just couldn’t pin-point his character at that time: didn’t know if he was sincere or slightly psychopathic (deceiving, manipulative etc...) and playing the part like almost all surgeons do.

So here’s what I think (and I’ve said this before in my initial post I.e. thread starter) Defrancq is extremely eccentric... to the point where if you didn’t know a little about him, you would be constantly second guessing if you made the right choice and might build resentment against him (Citizens of Burgerland might have the most difficulty with discernment here).

He’s clumsy and a bit goofy for sure (not what you would expect a surgeon to be like)... For example, he’ll occasionally run into things or in my case; he knocked his head on the surgical light lol .... he even showed up a couple times with his fly down lol .... things like this might make you think, “Really? ... am I making good choices for myself... lol”.

Appearance (clothing) is a bit shabby and messy/unkept (surgical coat dirty sometimes) and you will NOT catch Defrancq in a three piece executive suite like Dr. Y.

Also, as I mentioned previously, office is cluttered and a little dusty lol ... I could see dust particles in the air...

I mean, me coming from Dr. Y who is Alpha AF in his 007 tuxedo, with his mansion of an office in marble .... to this odd future character, was the absolute anthesis of what I was used to.... I literally could not process ... (I really do think I have some form of Stockholm syndrome for Y)

But I digress ... Defrancq is a sweetheart, really just a pleasant (although slightly strange) individual, who will go ABOVE and BEYOND to take care of you in all respects... (It REALLY weighs on him because he cares I.e. he will not allow himself to fail you) ... it’s that simple.

Surgical ability... I mentioned before that I thought he was sloppy but this is NOT the case. My mind was framed that way because I did not understand the situation in its entirety, nor the method to his madness. Now that I’ve the full details, I can see and appreciate the larger picture, so to speak. Also, that bit about his stitching was true lol (stabbing me multiple times in 3 different areas) but ... his suture line is TIGHT (I mistakenly referenced the temporary stitches that were put in before they were removed for the complete re-lining process). Now Defrancq has my suture line like a Gucci bag 💼

NOTE: there are large cultural differences (Belgium) and also that Defranq is Dutch/Flemish. There will probably be some idiosyncrasies that you don’t quite appreciate until you really get to know him.

☮ PEACE

So now that you've had a chance to compare the overall quality of care you received over a long-term basis from both Dr. Y and Dr. Defrancq, would you go as far as to actually advise someone to not have surgery with Dr. Y? Do you feel like Dr. Y was dismissive of your initial concerns that you might have an infection?

Dr. Y (as much as I like him) gave me 2 minutes tops ... I kid you not (each time), I flew to see him just for a checkup -had to wait 30 minutes past my appointment time and was seen for 2 minutes .... 2 minutes.... and in that time he looked in my mouth, told me I was fine and sent me on my way ... I was back a week later for complete removal of my jaw implant .... what the fuck is that!?

Definitely not exclusive to Dr Y. This is my exact experience with every surgeon (in America). I'd fly in for a checkup, spend hundreds of dollars getting/staying there, and they'd be in and out in under 5 minutes. Literally. Out of curiosity, exactly how old is Defrancq?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, SixFootManlet and Adrenochrome
Definitely not exclusive to Dr Y. This is my exact experience with every surgeon (in America). I'd fly in for a checkup, spend hundreds of dollars getting/staying there, and they'd be in and out in under 5 minutes. Literally. Out of curiosity, exactly how old is Defrancq?
FA35115E 3257 491A BF27 F4F4BE2D9282

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, PubertyMaxxer, nastynas and 9 others
I found a wraparound jaw implant result that was done with an outside incision. The scar is really not big of a deal, when you can avoid complications like op has.

980EB108 ADA6 4212 9908 BEB8C076D960
94443982 C47B 4547 9614 D77CD15E1C8E
84F91436 AB6F 4EC0 BB2C 9D119016DF6A
5E3D7255 6122 482F 9C8B 375A64083108
4B46F4FF 5E29 47D2 8756 D46EFF4CE1DA

• +1
Reactions: OnlyWs, PubertyMaxxer and SixFootManlet
I found a wraparound jaw implant result that was done with an outside incision. The scar is really not big of a deal, when you can avoid complications like op has.

View attachment 245240View attachment 245241View attachment 245242View attachment 245243View attachment 245244

That's a submental incision for the chin component, not an external incision under the mandibular angles.

Also, there are a few surgeons who actually place jaw implants from an incision under the chin by dissecting back along the mandible endoscopically, but Dhir isn't one of them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, SixFootManlet, Linoob and 1 other person

Doesn’t surprise me man and regarding his age, I don’t know exactly but I’m for sure throwing up 7s ... I’ll low key inquire today when I see him.
That photo always makes me laugh 😂 like Dr. Solomon mixed with some godfather vibe - “Don Defrancq” ... which is only half of the equation regarding his character lol I.e. super out of place but something he would do ... the uggo on the far right definitely doesn’t want to kiss the Don’s Dome haha
So now that you've had a chance to compare the overall quality of care you received over a long-term basis from both Dr. Y and Dr. Defrancq, would you go as far as to actually advise someone to not have surgery with Dr. Y? Do you feel like Dr. Y was dismissive of your initial concerns that you might have an infection?

I can’t advise you on who to have or not have surgery with.

I’ve given you guys plenty of information based on MY personal experience, for your own discernment.

What I can say, is that Y was my original surgeon and I could have gone back to him for the fraction of the cost but I chose Defrancq.... maybe that says something in and of itself.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amsterdammer, SixFootManlet and Barbarossa_

View attachment 245240View attachment 245241View attachment 245242View attachment 245243View attachment 245244

Negative.

This scar was there from a previous chin implant, plus it was needed to be reopened in order to accomodate the new jaw implant.

This jaw implant was inserted via 2 x intraoral openings.

In saying that, it is possible to create 2 x extraoral openings, but they reside on either side below the gonial angle.

Again, the scar is minimal and I think this is something we should ALL be opting for. For fucks sake.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, freeone12 and Adrenochrome

....THE EXAMINATION....

....MY FATE....

....MORE ON DEFRANCQ....

☮ PEACE
I'm having in 31 January consultation with him. Can't wait to see what he is going to recommend for my ugly face, lol.

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: anti caking agents and Adrenochrome

....THE EXAMINATION....

....MY FATE....

....MORE ON DEFRANCQ....

☮ PEACE

It's extremely easy to lose confidence/trust/rapport with your surgeon when they catch you off guard like he did you.

It can sometimes be irreparable.

At this point the only way it can be repaired is if the ends justify the means.

Shitty feeling though, because it's not as simple as just walking away and finding another surgeon when you're this invested.

You just gotta ride it out and hope they put their money where their mouth is.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, SixFootManlet and Adrenochrome
It's extremely easy to lose confidence/trust/rapport with your surgeon when they catch you off guard like he did you.

It can sometimes be irreparable.

At this point the only way it can be repaired is if the ends justify the means.

Shitty feeling though, because it's not as simple as just walking away and finding another surgeon when you're this invested.

You just gotta ride it out and hope they put their money where their mouth is.

EXACTLY - Aces as Always Brother
I'm having in 31 January consultation with him. Can't wait to see what he is going to recommend for my ugly face, lol.

I’m excited for you Brother and hope you can get some recommendations that vibe with you.

*I know how it goes with being your own worst critic (I’ve extreme BDD) while also maintaining perspective - Point being, even if you feel ugly on the outside bra, you’ve got killer LQQKS in your soul man 💯

Here’s to ascending 🥃🥃 Cheers

-Sicario Status

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Linoob, Barbarossa_ and 1 other person
EXACTLY - Aces as Always Brother

I’m excited for you Brother and hope you can get some recommendations that vibe with you.

*I know how it goes with being your own worst critic (I’ve extreme BDD) while also maintaining perspective - Point being, even if you feel ugly on the outside bra, you’ve got killer LQQKS in your soul man 💯

Here’s to ascending 🥃🥃 Cheers

-Sicario Status
Hands down you have the best personality I have ever seen. Not only on this forum but in the fucking world man!
If bitches were into personality you would be a giga slayer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: amsterdammer, Kade, BeestungLipsTheory and 3 others
Hands down you have the best personality I have ever seen. Not only on this forum but in the fucking world man!
Is this op on the picture??

😳 ... speechless bro, thank you for that HUGE compliment 💯

You’ve got that Giga Slayer Personality too! No question bra! 🗡

This is the new movement... keep the blade sharp 🔪 ✨ but NEVER point the blade towards thy brother ⚔️ -we (looksmaxxers) should all be supporting each other, just as those in this thread do...

Never thought I’d see or experience this type of energy on a PSL forum but its beautiful.

I still like and want that RAW energy from L’ism 2015-2016 era but band together, instead of consuming one another -fuck the outsiders 💯 (Which is ironic, as it’s the opposite of this forum i.e. posting dictionary’s of prose for the public to exploit, no privacy options etc...)

Anyways, one step at a time aye ( :

....LMS CARTEL...

@Barbarossa -sicario status 📿 🤝 🩸

@CristianT -sicario status 📿 🤝 🩸

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4887, tryingtofindsolution, SixFootManlet and 4 others
YO! In the same vein: That situation in China is scarrrryyyyyy .... there are literally fumigation trucks barreling down the streets spraying anti-viral gas (YouTube that!)
People laying dead in the streets and being quarantined in mini pods 💀
WTF are you talking about ????

Last edited:
What has happened with Defrancq thats the issue? Give me a TLDR, saw you spazz out on page 3 or 4 and not gonna read all that shit.

• +1
Reactions: Britsky
What has happened with Defrancq thats the issue? Give me a TLDR, saw you spazz out on page 3 or 4 and not gonna read all that shit.
Go read all his posts on this thread you lazy fuck at least give him that much respect for sharing his experience and staying strong.

Don’t act like you have something better to do JFL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Wallenberg, Downey, kota and 2 others
At least have some respect towards the guy who put so much time and thinking into what he wrote above. Bish.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kota and Adrenochrome
Go read all his posts on this thread you lazy fuck at least give him that much respect for sharing his experience and staying strong.

Don’t act like you have something better to do JFL

At least have some respect towards the guy who put so much time and thinking into what he wrote above. Bish.

EXACTLY ... if reading is too taxing then get fucking rekted & dip from the thread. I don’t have story book pictures for the other half of you peasants either.

Sicario Status in effect: 🔥🔥🔥🔫🔫🔫 💨
@Barbarossa_
@CristianT

^^ Shout out to my boys 🤵🏻🤵🏼 📿🩸

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Barbarossa_, kota and CristianT
😳 ... speechless bro, thank you for that HUGE compliment 💯

You’ve got that Giga Slayer Personality too! No question bra! 🗡

This is the new movement... keep the blade sharp 🔪 ✨ but NEVER point the blade towards thy brother ⚔ -we (looksmaxxers) should all be supporting each other, just as those in this thread do...

Never thought I’d see or experience this type of energy on a PSL forum but its beautiful.

I still like and want that RAW energy from L’ism 2015-2016 era but band together, instead of consuming one another -fuck the outsiders 💯 (Which is ironic, as it’s the opposite of this forum i.e. posting dictionary’s of prose for the public to exploit, no privacy options etc...)

Anyways, one step at a time aye ( :

....LMS CARTEL...

@Barbarossa -sicario status 📿 🤝 🩸

@CristianT -sicario status 📿 🤝 🩸

This dude said it.

• +1
This dude said it.

@Linoob - another sicario (one of the original) and already honored -don’t want to reveal your other name, so now it’s official on .ME

-sicario status 📿 🤝 🩸

• +1
Reactions: Linoob
@Linoob - another sicario (one of the original) and already honored -don’t want to reveal your other name, so now it’s official on .ME

-sicario status 📿 🤝 🩸

👊💖

• Love it
UPDATE: Defrancq saw me yesterday and pushed back my “day of reckoning” from today (Wed.) until Monday 😱 ...

I’ll stop my A/Bs on Friday, he’ll check me out on Sunday or Monday and then give me the green light to go home or surgery for removal.

Until then I’m just Netflixin hard and penning some blood Art 🖼 🩸

• +1
Reactions: Linoob, Barbarossa_, kota and 1 other person
I have read every post in this thread and I’ve been wishing you the best of luck for you since the beginning. Been rooting for you ever since I first saw this thread. I hope you overcome this complication and have a safe recovery. With everything you’ve been through, you absolutely deserve it. This surgeon sounds like a good guy overall and he is doing everything in his power to make this happen for you. Stay positive!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Usum, Barbarossa_, CristianT and 2 others
I have read every post in this thread and I’ve been wishing you the best of luck for you since the beginning. Been rooting for you ever since I first saw this thread. I hope you overcome this complication and have a safe recovery. With everything you’ve been through, you absolutely deserve it. This surgeon sounds like a good guy overall and he is doing everything in his power to make this happen for you. Stay positive!

That means a lot brother... 🙏🏼 today I’m a bit down (don’t know what to expect and I’m sick of being at this clinic -over 10 days now) but your words have inspired, so thank you for that -much appreciated ☮️

Another sicario @highT 📿 🤝 🩸

That's why I won't get implants

People always say

Muh less invasive

Muh less pain

Muh less cost

I wouldn't settle for anything less than titanium implants

• Ugh..
Reactions: randomvanish
That means a lot brother... 🙏🏼 today I’m a bit down (don’t know what to expect and I’m sick of being at this clinic -over 10 days now) but your words have inspired, so thank you for that -much appreciated ☮

Another sicario @highT 📿 🤝 🩸

Sheesh... not bueno man... he extended the duration.. :/

You have to pay these extra days because you stay in the clinic, right? :/

Sheesh... not bueno man... he extended the duration.. :/

You have to pay these extra days because you stay in the clinic, right? :/

More of a better safe than sorry situation but yeah they’re charging me the extra stay which is lame but understandable .... you’re getting location (surgeon on call 24/7 when not operating), literally every channel in the world + Netflix, YouTube, internet etc..., all meals prepared for you (even tho I eat out), laundry service, cleaning service for your room each day for 160 euro 💶 (it’s reasonable)

*note that if you have surgery with Defrancq, that your room rate in your proposal will be much less (mine was 60 euro a night) for 1 week (all patients normally stay only 1 week) so not bad at all.

I’m just sick of the smell (hospital/clinic type smell) and in general just sick of being here so I’m gonna dip to a different locale.
Lol what is this... looks like windows 95

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, freeone12, Barbarossa_ and 1 other person
Hey man! I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. I'm actually getting a wraparound with Defrancq this summer, so reading your experience is making me pretty nervous to say the least.

• +1
Reactions: amsterdammer, Adrenochrome and freeone12
How much you paid for peek?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
Hey man! I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. I'm actually getting a wraparound with Defrancq this summer, so reading your experience is making me pretty nervous to say the least.

Don’t be nervous, look at my PEEK scans and you can see I had LARGE horizontal augmentation (like 9 and 13 mm I believe) that’s HUGE -keep in mind that mm’s are MILES on the face...

That, and the material itself is MUCH more inflexible than silicone; so the work done is more intensive and the inscision lines are larger.

Furthermore, I had more invasive work done as there was a bone spur shaved too ... you see where I’m going with this? (Not your typical case).

*Interesting side note 📝: I for sure heard about your case from Defrancq (not the explicit details but in general) and if I’m not mistaken, you were going to get it done sooner but pushed it back to Summer because you wanted more time to think about it?

I also saw someone’s (a girl I believe) custom zygomatic (cheek) PEEK implants in a bag (looked interesting).

Doubly interesting: I asked Defrancq if he receives many revision cases from silicone and he said absolutely yes, what’s more; the first surgeon he mentioned he sees revision cases from is Eppley! (I should mention he was very hesitant to say who but I basically grilled HARD).

*Also worth mentioning, Defrancq doesn’t do medpor removal unless it’s under 1 year and even then ... it’s subject to case by case basis.

Anyways, my guy... if you want any tips on your stay there (if you do have surgery) then just let me know (I’ve got PROPER takeout places to get GOOD eats while you’re on a soft diet) -you might like the food there but I couldn’t do it anymore after like 2 days...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and SixFootManlet
Don’t be nervous, look at my PEEK scans and you can see I had LARGE horizontal augmentation (like 9 and 13 mm I believe) that’s HUGE -keep in mind that mm’s are MILES on the face...

That, and the material itself is MUCH more inflexible than silicone; so the work done is more intensive and the inscision lines are larger.

Furthermore, I had more invasive work done as there was a bone spur shaved too ... you see where I’m going with this? (Not your typical case).

*Interesting side note 📝: I for sure heard about your case from Defrancq (not the explicit details but in general) and if I’m not mistaken, you were going to get it done sooner but pushed it back to Summer because you wanted more time to think about it?

I also saw someone’s (a girl I believe) custom zygomatic (cheek) PEEK implants in a bag (looked interesting).

Doubly interesting: I asked Defrancq if he receives many revision cases from silicone and he said absolutely yes, what’s more; the first surgeon he mentioned he sees revision cases from is Eppley! (I should mention he was very hesitant to say who but I basically grilled HARD).

*Also worth mentioning, Defrancq doesn’t do medpor removal unless it’s under 1 year and even then ... it’s subject to case by case basis.

Anyways, my guy... if you want any tips on your stay there (if you do have surgery) then just let me know (I’ve got PROPER takeout places to get GOOD eats while you’re on a soft diet) -you might like the food there but I couldn’t do it anymore after like 2 days...

I cant freaking wait for all of this madness to end and you heal up properly so we can see the results.😎

Hopefully you will have a happy ending.

And yea.. those implants are freaking huge... whaaaaaatt. You went all IN.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and Adrenochrome
Ah those scans didn’t have my measurements, my bad- but the horizontal width is large and actually, SLIGHTLY less than my silicone measurements.

*Keep in mind, measurements and mms for implant design all depend on YOUR phenotype i.e. what might be massive for many, is perfect for someone like myself.

Design for your pheno in mind gentleman.

Found one of my original Silicone Scans

Attachments

• 8D00A165-D7B8-49BE-89A9-E349D2B21BA6.jpeg
    8D00A165-D7B8-49BE-89A9-E349D2B21BA6.jpeg
    70.7 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, freeone12 and CristianT

Revisions from Eppley, the man who is supposed to be the silicone wrap around king.

Interesting....

• +1
Revisions from Eppley, the man who is supposed to be the silicone wrap around king.

Interesting....

Right... indeed interesting, although for sure Eppley has some satisfied clients? (Despite all of his misgivings) -I know of one on this very forum but he got banned and ghosted shortly after, unless under a different alias now (he seemed satisfied). Don’t get it twisted though... I wouldn’t (personally) recommend him.

🔑 The key being and a distinguishing characteristic between good and great surgeons, is what those surgeons do when things go wrong ... how do they handle the situation and will they do EVERYTHING in their capacity to rectify the situation (whatever that might be).

Regardless of if removal is needed or not, Defrancq has thus far proven to be the latter (a great surgeon).

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Right... indeed interesting, although for sure Eppley has some satisfied clients? (Despite all of his misgivings) -I know of one on this very forum but he got banned and ghosted shortly after, unless under a different alias now (he seemed satisfied). Don’t get it twisted though... I wouldn’t (personally) recommend him.

🔑 The key being and a distinguishing characteristic between good and great surgeons, is what those surgeons do when things go wrong ... how do they handle the situation and will they do EVERYTHING in their capacity to rectify the situation (whatever that might be).

Regardless of if removal is needed or not, Defrancq has thus far proven to be the latter (a great surgeon).

Great points bro, can't disagree

Who was the user ?

• +1