My surgery with Defrancq: Custom PEEK Jaw/chin wrap + Special Genioplasty

OP i hope your implant erodes your entire mandible down to the flesh

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 9670 and Adrenochrome
My thought process behind designing my implant was intense and highly personal: I chose around 8 different individuals faces who I admired aesthetically and in the first process of elimination literally superimposed their jaw/chin onto mine using photoshop.

It did not matter whose face I admired the most as I was looking for which features fit my face best (looked natural as my own). As it so happened, my highest regarded individual, aesthetically speaking, matched my lower third in all respects (it was beautiful) and at that point; I knew I had the foundational framework to begin designing my implant the way I wanted.

I used that framework and slightly fine tuned all aspects of the design to my own visage (gonial angle degree, Ramus length, horizontal width, vertical drop and projection length of chin etc...) *i could have left all the aforesaid variables alone and used the superimposed model by itself but it’s not how I operate (everything in my life is highly personalized).

it turned out really good too... so good in fact, that I tried to use the same technique with my eye area! It was much more difficult than my lower third and there were some grotesque mockups looking back at them (if someone saw those work ups without a frame of reference, I’m sure their first thought would be this person is mentally ill). Digressing a bit but, after about 30 trial and errors, I found one that was a decent match (eye area) but in the end I binned it and designed a completely custom eye area via photoshop using just my face (this version is perfect for me and is the one I used in my Taban consult -He said he can get me 75% there) and if this jaw endeavor goes well then we shall see what Taban can do (that will be it for me - no more surgery after eyes).

Back to your queries: price for Y was already mentioned above -honestly just read the whole thing, it might save you many lost years brother.... I don’t want you or anyone else to have to go through what I did -God ... it affects me in so many different ways now (research, research, research) that’s why I’m writing all of this -it’s free first hand information (invaluable!)

Price for Defrancq: I want to say this first, I still stand by my statement that we shouldn’t be posting prices on here... if you’ve been in this game long enough, then you understand and know that posted prices affect future markets (I’ve seen it before many times). However, (and very unfortunately) it seems this forum doesn’t care... so I’ll post it: all my procedures with Defrancq were 13k Euro (this included the surgeons fee of course) but also: staying in a private room at the clinic for 1 week with in house food service catered to you (I’ll take some photos of the meals if people are interested?) *you can literally ask for anything to be prepared for you and it’ll be done or bought at a local restaurant (phenomenal service) and food is delicious. You also get a private nurse the first two days/nights and then rotating nurses after that but there is also one individual assigned to you specifically from the get go (think of them as your patient coordinator and person who oversees each patient on the floor) -To me, these individuals are invaluable resources if you’re concerned about safety and also expect excellent service like myself. Also included was the cost for the implant fabrication/production.

So... all in all, I was very satisfied with my proposal.

Yes, I did local modeling (in East Asia) and the only reason I didn’t push further was because of my infection (sky was the limit). I was also casted for a documentary about foreigners living abroad 1 week before I had to fly back home for removal because of infection (shit crushed me). That was me tasting 15 minutes of fame at that point (I literally had a TV crew jump me as I walked off my flight. It was the most intense experience ever - 2 TV cameras surrounding you, big production lights, mic booms and I was tag teamed by 2 presenters!) -everything was being recorded live -can you imagine that scenario walking off your flight and totally ambushed (literally I was in a daze but it came natural after a few minutes) - everyone in that part of the airport stopped and started surrounding us (me and this TV crew) for sure I saw people taking photos and the group gradually got bigger -THAT is when I KNEW (just reconfirmed) that this look was going to get me where I wanted to be! I’ll never forget it.

Smart moves friend, seems you’re another LMS thoroughbred.

Cheers,

You’re absolutely right but I’m sorry brother, I can’t post any of my photos here. It’s too early for one (I’m SUPER swollen) with lips like IG whores and two, it’s really about privacy... this is a PSL forum. I think a lot of you guys are legit (people like me who just want to be the best physical version of themselves, who will do anything to attain it) but ... there’s unfortunately a lot of mental illness that runs rampant here too (doxxers, twisted people who just want to be malicious because they have larceny in their hearts etc...) so I don’t trust it. Sorry that those few ruined it for the majority of legit thoroughbreds here.

My suggestion is to look at SAL123’s thread again (shout out to @Sal123 who had phenomenal results and was part of the inspiration for choosing Defrancq) and use it as a frame of reference with the information I’ve provided here. These two threads should provide a powerful lens into what you could expect if you chose our surgeon.
who are the models faces you used also congrats on the success huge inspiration to me

what a shit fucking thread, imagine getting surgery then not showing the before and after

Normally I would reply:

Now imagine begging and barking for implant photos on the internet to random strangers for surgeries you’ll never have 😘
You could have pm’d me but you’re too low IQ 🤷🏻‍♂️ … however I do find your post count quite impressive… rot away sweetie pie 🥧 kiss xoxo
💋

^^ Normally... however, given the circumstances.... do PM me if you want to see Y. result (not DeFrancq because he fucked everything up). I will go back to Y. or E. to fix everything.

That goes for anyone else that wants to see Y's result (aside from a select few scumbags on here).

• JFL
Reactions: Linoob and Deleted member 10615
Normally I would reply:

Now imagine begging and barking for implant photos on the internet to random strangers for surgeries you’ll never have 😘
You could have pm’d me but you’re too low IQ 🤷🏻‍♂️ … however I do find your post count quite impressive… rot away sweetie pie 🥧 kiss xoxo
💋

^^ Normally... however, given the circumstances.... do PM me if you want to see Y. result (not DeFrancq because he fucked everything up). I will go back to Y. or E. to fix everything.

That goes for anyone else that wants to see Y's result (aside from a select few scumbags on here).
bro what is the point not showing the photos? you might aswell not tell people here you got surgery since there is no photos also should of went to that surgeon in australia since im guessing your european your money is worth way more here and he has extremley good results

bro what is the point not showing the photos? you might aswell not tell people here you got surgery since there is no photos also should of went to that surgeon in australia since im guessing your european your money is worth way more here and he has extremley good results
Brother just PM me because Defrancq really fucked up my entire aesthetic: I will not show his subpar “workmanship” but I will showcase Y’s talent/ability because THAT is the pinnacle of perfection (to me) and THAT is what I will go back to.

(I state emphatically that I do not recommend anyone go to D. unless you want subpar results) it’s really disappointing to see so many people actually considering him but to each their own (their loss).

Moreover, if you’re referring to Dr Paul Coceancig? He would not be able to achieve my desired results (I looked into him years ago) *He might be good for others depending on their desires? (idk)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Brother just PM me because Defrancq really fucked up my entire aesthetic: I will not show his subpar “workmanship” but I will showcase Y’s talent/ability because THAT is the pinnacle of perfection (to me) and THAT is what I will go back to.

(I state emphatically that I do not recommend anyone go to D. unless you want subpar results) it’s really disappointing to see so many people actually considering him but to each their own (their loss).

Moreover, if you’re referring to Dr Paul Coceancig? He would not be able to achieve my desired results (I looked into him years ago) *He might be good for others depending on their desires? (idk)
ill pm you, did you get jaw work done and the surgeon fucked you up?

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome
I am in talks of getting jaw implants with DeFrancq (as well as other procedures)
How would you rate the implants result you got /10?
He is too conservative and he only does what he wants.

Hey bro, long time no see, ey?
What do you think about jaw angles? How was your jaw angles with the dr. Y? Did you had angularity, acute inclination, definition and added a lot of width to your bigonial? If yes how did dr.Y managed to accomplish all of those specifics above? From what I understand it depends on how much your massateur muscle can handle to stretch it and also the thickness of the implant. What is your opinion?

Also when you made your design did you contribute a lot or it was just dr. Y designed them? Maybe you could help with some insights cause next week I will already start designed them(jaw angles). I can PM with a morph I made, if you want.

P.S. im asking cause next month I'll be getting them. For now I prefer to not say who is the surgeon, I want to see how the results will be first.

Last edited:
He is too conservative and he only does what he wants.

Exactly 💯 🔨

Hey bro, long time no see, ey?
What do you think about jaw angles? How was your jaw angles with the dr. Y? Did you had angularity, acute inclination, definition and added a lot of width to your bigonial? If yes how did dr.Y managed to accomplish all of those specifics above? From what I understand it depends on how much your massateur muscle can handle to stretch it and also the thickness of the implant. What is your opinion?

My very good brother, indeed it’s been a minute! 🥃🥃 Shout out to @Barbarossa_ too if he is still here (we must talk bro)

PM me and I’ll show you Dr. Y’s aesthetic.
It was PROPER 🔥🖤🔥

My opinion is that Dr. Y is thee premier with respect to aesthetics but the caveat being… if something goes awry, that’s it… you’ll have a long path to salvation, to put it mildly… I am extremely trepidatious (still, even knowing that he put me on God Mode).

Concerning jaw angles only 📐💀 Everyone’s foundation is different so maybe it’s all you need in your particular case. However, my personal opinion is that the wraparound is superlative aesthetically speaking (I needed much more than just angles and I wouldn’t feel comfortable with them only i.e. would never achieve my desired aesthetic).

I wish you luck in your endeavor with whatever path you take (I hope you make it man 💯)

Also when you made your design did you contribute a lot or it was just dr. Y designed them? Maybe you could help with some insights cause next week I will already start designed them(jaw angles). I can PM with a morph I made, if you want.
I think I had more input than most… I literally had every detail down to the last degree, including 3D frameworks and the physiognomy of models (one in particular) that he translated into reality (there was no push back and he nailed it the first time with minor adjustments).

One thing to note is that all surgeons have an aesthetic bias (Dr. Y is no different in this regard) and perhaps our collaboration worked so well was because his aesthetic ideal is very close to mine, so he almost innately knew what I aspired to and thus there was a certain natural fluidity or ebb and flow to the design process (complete 180 to Defrancq with his tapered “aesthetic” and injected biases).

My my my… it’s been quite some time my dear friends.

Just logged in for the first time in months… perhaps even a year but I digress… hope you are all doing well on your paths to ascension.

Unfortunately I am still walking mine… PEEK is excellent and I’d rather not settle for anything less regarding my lower third, however US surgeons lack the ability to not only perform with the aforementioned but also to source it: E stated he can use any material but once I put down my deposit for surgery, he reneged and stated he could not source it and would not be offering it anymore (if anyone has updated information on this i.e. this month, do tell). So, rather than settling for subpar material a’la silicone, axed the entire surgery 🪓

With that being said, I’ve decided to focus on my eye area now before delving deep into the abyss of the lower third (that is truly hell).

I had scheduled surgery with Dr. Taban (everything was set and flew out there), however, once in his office for the “pre inspection” before surgery, he stated that in order to achieve what I wanted, it would be 30k now and involve the orbital box osteotomy… This had me taken aback as I’d not planned to drop an extra 8-10k, nor bare the brunt of a much more brutal procedure which entailed more risk (to which I am averse) and more downtime for recovery.

I bowed out, returned home and reassessed. Now… I am pooling all resources to expedite this “adventure” but am curious if anyone here has ventured via
box osteotomy to new windows of the soul 🪟 👁 🎭

Also… have we found any new surgeons aside from Taban who encompass his surgical prowess? (I presume not but would love to be surprised).

NOTE: Fuck Defrancq 💯 he did not hold up his end of the deal which was to operate on me again if I waited until one year after the date of my surgery (obviously we are far past that mark!). Such a disappointment, now I’ve to find a surgeon who is able and ready to perform with PEEK (flawless execution mind you). Sailor would be the only one at this time. Conversely, settle for subpar material (silicone) which I do not want.

I do NOT advise anyone here to entangle themselves with such a deceptive individual a’la Mr. Defrancq.
where do you get all that money for surgeries? Are you jewish? you shit out money ... 10k for this, 20k for that, 800 bucks a night for hotels, 5k for flights. How's that possible?
You're in Luzern? Place is like twice as expensive as any normal place that isn't switzerland. you got to be a Manager. Or maybe you own companies.

Posting in a mental illness thread for posterity

where do you get all that money for surgeries? Are you jewish? you shit out money ... 10k for this, 20k for that, 800 bucks a night for hotels, 5k for flights. How's that possible?
You're in Luzern? Place is like twice as expensive as any normal place that isn't switzerland. you got to be a Manager. Or maybe you own companies.
He is rich. Everyone else has to be realistic with their ascension. What can u realistically do with the funds u have..
Don't save for 15 years and build no life for yourself then be 40 years old with a ascended past prime face but fuck all to your name... Good luck in life after that mental health illness will probs ensure along with a mid life crisis..

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, samm735, Deleted member 14978 and 1 other person
Does anyone have photos of 7ish mm on cheek/malar area?

This entire thread is :feelswhy: material. This guy had unlimited funds and high IQ research ability, yet mother nature brutally slapped him down. It's over.

Exactly 💯 🔨

My very good brother, indeed it’s been a minute! 🥃🥃 Shout out to @Barbarossa_ too if he is still here (we must talk bro)

PM me and I’ll show you Dr. Y’s aesthetic.
It was PROPER 🔥🖤🔥

My opinion is that Dr. Y is thee premier with respect to aesthetics but the caveat being… if something goes awry, that’s it… you’ll have a long path to salvation, to put it mildly… I am extremely trepidatious (still, even knowing that he put me on God Mode).

Concerning jaw angles only 📐💀 Everyone’s foundation is different so maybe it’s all you need in your particular case. However, my personal opinion is that the wraparound is superlative aesthetically speaking (I needed much more than just angles and I wouldn’t feel comfortable with them only i.e. would never achieve my desired aesthetic).

I wish you luck in your endeavor with whatever path you take (I hope you make it man 💯)

I think I had more input than most… I literally had every detail down to the last degree, including 3D frameworks and the physiognomy of models (one in particular) that he translated into reality (there was no push back and he nailed it the first time with minor adjustments).

One thing to note is that all surgeons have an aesthetic bias (Dr. Y is no different in this regard) and perhaps our collaboration worked so well was because his aesthetic ideal is very close to mine, so he almost innately knew what I aspired to and thus there was a certain natural fluidity or ebb and flow to the design process (complete 180 to Defrancq with his tapered “aesthetic” and injected biases).

@Adrenochrome hey buddy hope you’re doing well. I joined recently but I’ve been lurking on this thread for a long time. I was always curious about Ys work as you praised it a lot atleast the aesthetic half.

I was wondering if you mind sharing your pics post Y implants.
Much appreciated!!

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 14024 and fuckedupmanlet