My whole life is a cope

Samsepioler

Samsepioler

Average
Seriously man. Whats the reason? Why am i alive? Its been 17 fucking dumb years im alibe and not a single moment other than at 14. And its going downhill every year. Im low iq and autism. That makes me 88% more unqualified for a job than a normal guy my age. I mess up things and my personality isnt great. Im not a 6”5 chad or big dick guy. I cant talk to people nor girls and have 0 friends. 2 months man..

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Spergi, soover4me and 5 others
Idk man 6 breakdowns n shid

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
if dumb bitches like nicki minaj can figure out how to be a millionaire u can figure out how to make a living

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incelmogger, scrunchables and Samsepioler
bro is pushing htn tho

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and Samsepioler
Htn ramblings Dnr

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: med and Samsepioler

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and Samsepioler
#relatable

• So Sad
Reactions: Samsepioler
Seriously man. Whats the reason? Why am i alive? Its been 17 fucking dumb years im alibe and not a single moment other than at 14. And its going downhill every year. Im low iq and autism. That makes me 88% more unqualified for a job than a normal guy my age. I mess up things and my personality isnt great. Im not a 6”5 chad or big dick guy. I cant talk to people nor girls and have 0 friends. 2 months man..

• JFL
U got me bro 🫶🏿🫶🏿🫶🏿🫶🏿

• JFL
Come on over to neets.net

• +1