My younger brother color mogs me!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
E4AB9D49 448A 4495 82D1 D8F573945EBA
D0DD9B98 9EEB 45C7 A388 7F32A583A697

@FailedNormieManlet, muh coloring is cope, a true lightskin curry like my brother can‘t even be distinguished as curries, they could
larp as Eastern European if they wanted to! :feelsree::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804, gamma, rand anon and 1 other person
Poor guy. If only he knew his aspie older brother was posting his face on incel forums.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804, currylightskin, 2d v2 and 7 others
He wouldn´t pass as Eastern European. Both of you look "Hispanic". Although he has a better eye area, nose and teeth.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Looksmax Refugee
View attachment 1659162View attachment 1659163
@FailedNormieManlet, muh coloring is cope, a true lightskin curry like my brother can‘t even be distinguished as curries, they could
My younger bro is lighter than me too. Colouring is cope, dark curries aren’t bbcmaxxing or learning to work with their dark skin. They keep trying to whitemaxx jfl

He wouldn´t pass as Eastern European. Both of you look "Hispanic". Although he has a better eye are and teeth.
I got told I’d pass as Argentine by one guy from Argentina on reddit JFL

My younger bro is lighter than me too. Colouring is cope, dark curries aren’t bbcmaxxing or learning to work with their dark skin. They keep trying to whitemaxx jfl
This reminded me to that redpill youtuber. When I saw him for first time I thought he was black/mulatto. Latino-maxxing is a good option. He seemed to run that game in the left sided picture of the thumbail.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet and FailedNormieManlet
This reminded me to that redpill youtuber. When I saw him for first time I thought he was black/mulatto

I’m a dark curry, i curled my hair and I instantly looked a lot better JFL

• +1
Reactions: TalkingVidya
Keep coping, this is ideal skin color to slay pajeetas.

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I'm thankful to be light-skinned as an ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19376
View attachment 1659162View attachment 1659163
your brother looks Bengali cuz I've met people who looked like him (people who came from regions besides SE/NE asian peoples and had some blood themselves) and at the samet ime he can pass for Spic, it's funny.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787