MY YOUNGEST HALF SISTER IS IN THE FUCKING 78TH PERCENTILE FOR HEIGHT

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
@Leonardo DiCaprio @TeenAscender @alriodai @Bitchwhipper2

ok so I was looking for my old medical papers in my mom's car

didn't fucking find any as obviously she has had so many new cars...

but I found one I never seen before

my elementary school half sis' medical evaluation

78th percentile height
58th percentile weight
38th percentile age and gender body mass index

We have the same mom (5'4.5"), but her dad is 6'3" barefoot

Mine is 6ft but obviously my life is unfair so I'm an extremely unlucky midget

She will be around my height (5'7") in the future

I bet she will go up in percentile and be 5'8" at least and mog me to death and bully me

While I just fell off my original percentile by literally 40%

Screenshot 2022 05 23 125530 PM

hahahaha fuck my life bro

• So Sad
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 16371 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
My sister is almost the same height as me (I’m 5’7) she’s gonna be like 5’10 when she grows up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 15827 and Growth Plate
My sister is almost the same height as me (I’m 5’7) she’s gonna be like 5’10 when she grows up
The sister I mentioned in the OP has a full brother and he is noticeably tall too. He will mog me so hard...

As if I won't just fucking kill myself before he even starts puberty :lul:

My entire fucking life I was expected to be 5'11" but I fell off my height percentile by 40 fucking percent and now I'm a 5 foot fucking 7 midget abomnination squirrel nanometer fucking faggot die faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 16371
@Leonardo DiCaprio @TeenAscender @alriodai @Bitchwhipper2

ok so I was looking for my old medical papers in my mom's car

didn't fucking find any as obviously she has had so many new cars...

but I found one I never seen before

my elementary school half sis' medical evaluation

78th percentile height
58th percentile weight
38th percentile age and gender body mass index

We have the same mom (5'4.5"), but her dad is 6'3" barefoot

Mine is 6ft but obviously my life is unfair so I'm an extremely unlucky midget

She will be around my height (5'7") in the future

I bet she will go up in percentile and be 5'8" at least and mog me to death and bully me

While I just fell off my original percentile by literally 40%

View attachment 1695021

hahahaha fuck my life bro
Blacks vary the most in height tbh, a literal dice roll when it comes to height with blacks

• JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and Growth Plate
celebheights, height percentile calculator

it’s truly over for you if you browse these sites :feelskek:

(btw the us average isnt 5’3.8 shes probably more 60-65 percentile)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 11758
no, it probably actually is because of all the 4'8" guatemelans dude. I live here

I agree that white girls are like 5'5" on avg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
my younger sister is 6'1 while I'm 5'11 XD

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeruel, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Hipcel and 1 other person
But muh 6'0 is tall, bro. The average height of a dravidian dalit is 5'7, bro.

I told you, Paley or over

my younger sister is 6'1 while I'm 5'11 XD
@EasternRightWinger15 how do you cope

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Brutal, I'm shorter than my 2 brothers bc I stunted my height. Heightpill ruined me

• JFL
Who gives a fuck about height when you got a mogger dick tbh

• Hmm...
You're young right? Why are you not HGHmaxxing and ordering shit from online? Earn money from a job and use it to heightmaxx. Or find a shady doctor willing to prescribe HGH, all it takes is 1 endocrinologist

• JFL
I told you, Paley or over

@EasternRightWinger15 how do you cope
well atleast I'm not ugly, but it still sucks that I didn't get this one fucking gene

• +1
celebheights, height percentile calculator

it’s truly over for you if you browse these sites :feelskek:

I retract my statement about white girls being 5'5" on average. They obviously aren't 5'5" barefoot unfrauded. Can't believe I actually said that. My mom is 5'4.5" barefoot afternoon and she heightmogs most white women irl. I literally went to the ER. While my mom was standing by 3 white women wearing sneakers that worked there, she just heightmogged all of them wearing sandels. Yet those workers probably larp as 5'4" :forcedsmile:

US white girls are evidently nothing more than 5'5" on average. At least where I live in the US. 5'4" is more realistic. I go to a mostly white US highschool. Fun fact there's literally either a tall east asian, hapa or indian guy in every single one of my classes that heightmogs the enrire class

My half sis told me she's the tallest in her class, even taller than the boys. She looks identical to her 6'3" barefoot dad facially too. Her full brother is tall too but doesn't have the same face as their dad. (Jfl it's so degenerate having to say "half" and "full" to be specific. I wish I had a full sibling. I hate my whore mother for this)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
:blackpill:

Last edited by a moderator:
I retract my statement about white girls being 5'5" on average. They obviously aren't 5'5" barefoot unfrauded. Can't believe I actually said that. My mom is 5'4.5" barefoot afternoon and she heightmogs most white women irl. I literally went to the ER. While my mom was standing by 3 white women wearing sneakers that worked there, she just heightmogged all of them wearing sandels. Yet those workers probably larp as 5'4" :forcedsmile:

US white girls are evidently nothing more than 5'5" on average. At least where I live in the US. 5'4" is more realistic. I go to a mostly white US highschool. Fun fact there's literally either a tall east asian, hapa or indian guy in every single one of my classes that heightmogs the enrire class

My half sis told me she's the tallest in her class, even taller than the boys. She looks identical to her 6'3" barefoot dad facially too. Her full brother is tall too but doesn't have the same face as their dad. (Jfl it's so degenerate having to say "half" and "full" to be specific. I wish I had a full sibling. I hate my whore mother for this)
in america puberty starts earlier than where i live so makes sense

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Growth Plate
Whats your sisters age? most girls ik are like 5'3-5'5 ish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back