Nah bro remember when

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
Remember when me and @nword49 and @Darkeningstar made the first PSL forum in 1978 right after the Vietnam War and all the hippie foids were trying to shutdown our forum but we wnet ER on them and started caging (nicolas cage gif) and then the newcel invasion happened 30 years later and all these fucking tiktokcel fucking niggers started flooding in like mexicans into the american border and it was chaos and now the forum is in shambles and now all the forum chads are gone and w ecant suck their dick anymore

• JFL
Reactions: nword49 and Darkeningstar
Remember when me and @nword49 and @Darkeningstar made the first PSL forum in 1978 right after the Vietnam War and all the hippie foids were trying to shutdown our forum but we wnet ER on them and started caging (nicolas cage gif) and then the newcel invasion happened 30 years later and all these fucking tiktokcel fucking niggers started flooding in like mexicans into the american border and it was chaos and now the forum is in shambles and now all the forum chads are gone and w ecant suck their dick anymore
IMG 4837

• JFL
Reactions: nword49 and cromagnon
Those fucking hippie girls wanted to get laid but, hey, for Vietnam War veterans, dick is not something you give away.

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon