Narcissism'maxing is legit πŸ‘‘

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
πŸ‘‘
This post is adressed to everyone who's looking down on themselves for what? - Incorrect system of value, as previously discussed.

INTRO OF THIS THREAD

1) Enlightened self interest
2) Value your self worth
3) Learned helplessness
4) Analogy of Narcymaxing in successful people
5) Why you should not quit to looksmax

Enlightened self interest

Before you try to apply this guide, you must realize what the good system of value is, and what the bad system of value is.. Moreover, what is the correct unit of measurement, and what isn't.

Correct system of value - Religion, ethics, morals, critical thinking, kindness...

Correct unit of measurement - Helping others, thinking, being respectful, being humble... etc

Incorrect system of value - Sex, Hedonism, egocentism, superficial things

Incorrect unit of measurement - Looks, money, status, cars, luxury

You might be in utter disbelief, but a person who values these things are women and NPC people, therefore, these things don't provide initial happiness, and in this guide specifically, you should overcome these primitive temptations by seeing yourself ABOVE these women and retarded NPC retards, this is what the guide is about.

Hypothetically if you surgerymaxxed, you wouldn't achieve initial happiness because the foids have what... - SHITTY SYSTEM OF VALUE and their unit of measurement is LOOKS so that's why it's flawed as fuck. ⚠️ You will never be happy if you don't realize this

Like i told you, they should value morality, logic, critical thinking, intelligence in men, not how he looks like. I deserve a million women because of the way i think, you might deserve million women too... But guess what, guess what young man - NO WOMAN is worth my semen, they are all degenerates and they can eat my dick, i deserve the best women as possible... Likewise, you guys should act narcissistic to the point where you're the God.

Value your self worth

- Sometimes, you don't have to blame yourself because the authority is disliking you, why? Cause the authority is dumb, their system of value is wrong, and i mean absurdly wrong...

If a woman wants you to be a certain way, to be over 6ft, nice jawline, cheeks.. etc. Just remember that she values the wrong things in man, she should value your ethics, your morals, your critical thinking... Your personality.

Furthermore, as you value yourself for who you are, you are trying to see the good traits in you... and if somebody tries to tell me that i am a shitskin indian, just think of this: "I am OBJECTIVELY ugly to whom - to a hedonist... But SUBJECTIVELY, this guy is a fucking retard, and he values the wrong system of value"

After PSL 5.5 looksmaxing is pretty pointless anyways.

Learned helplessness

Learned helplessness is a state that occurs after a person has experienced a stressful situation repeatedly. They come to believe that they are unable to control or change the situation, so they do not try β€” even when opportunities for change become available.

Moreover, almost everyone feel like they're about to give up at some points, and they are used to the belief that they won't change anything

And i don't blame them, i'm just ephasisising the righteous system of value (Religion, morality, stoicism..), so if you incorporated that system of value into your lifestyle, you will abstain from bodily desires and live a virtuous life; Through constant fight of the battle called life, you should never quit on this goal.

So stop looking down on your good things and use them as your advantage. Haters will always try to screw you down, they despise people like us who win, you need to see them as something insignificant, not worthy of your time... Cause they are pathetic fools, and don't get egotistical and get revenge, cause the life will take revenge for them.

Analogy of Narcymaxing in successful people

Every successful person values himself, of course he has incorporated a correct system of value, and that's why this can get him far in life:
Screenshot 20210110 215414 Instagram 01

PicsArt 01 11 042244
Screenshot 20210110 204732 Instagram 01
Screenshot 20210110 203335 Instagram 01
Screenshot 20210110 212615 Instagram 01
Screenshot 20210110 215649 Instagram 01
Screenshot 20210110 230903 Instagram 01
Screenshot 20210111 002001 Instagram 01
Screenshot 20210111 002416 Instagram 01
Screenshot 20210111 003147 Instagram 01

Why you should not quit to looksmax

1) Cause everyone seeks good genes, and you should follow your heart and chase aesthetics

2) To get respect from other people, everyone have a shitty system of value nowadays, so you need to carry on

3) And for fuck sake, i'm not encouraging you to root and NEET - you must beat the battle called life, but acknowledge that women are fucking brainwashed whores, as soon as the foid values looks over morality, ethics or critical thinking... Then she is retarded to me automatically, and i'm putting myself above her, 1000 levels above her like i'm the god above her that she must worship and she should kiss my feet. Therefore i'm not putting myself down to her level

4) Everyone is entitled to happiness, if whatever you are doing is making you happy, like just do it.. but remember - FOR YOURSELF, not for the women.

BONUS

If you combine these 2 threads, you can have the best epicureanistic attidude towards life.

I know i'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but i don't care - You are wrong if you disagree, and from a total systematizing rational standpoint, my argument is totally plausible and logical.

Thoughts?
@BalkanPig @Kingkellz @Pietrosiek @realklay11 @pizza @Chad1212 @rozelrz @CokoMleko @WadlowMaxxing @FraudingIQ @TsarTsar444 @Chadlite Rutherford @thecel

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ark, NateJacobs, ResilientGoyim and 24 others
Tenor

Me after finishing with the thread 😡

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, hennypapi, ItsOver.com and 4 others
Didn't read but..

IT IS HARD TO BE NARCY WHEN YOU ARE UGLY AND REMINDED OF IT BY NORMIES EVERYDAY
High effort thread nonetheless.

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, Yerico7, Leviathin and 2 others
Didn't read but..

IT IS HARD TO BE NARCY WHEN YOU ARE UGLY AND REMINDED OF IT BY NORMIES EVERYDAY
High effort thread nonetheless.
Read, it'll help you to look differently at yourself

This guide is aimed to ugly people after all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, one job away, ItsOver.com and 3 others
solid thread that goes against modern nihilism and hedonism that is making people less human, although I still think your face shows who you are due to MANY factors

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 2968, happybread and 3 others
Good thread, high effort as always tbh :love:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pizza and Chintuck22
@happybread

• +1
Reactions: happybread and Chintuck22
πŸ‘‘
This post is adressed to everyone who's looking down on themselves for what? - Incorrect system of value, as previously discussed.

INTRO OF THIS THREAD

2) Value your self worth
3) Learned helplessness

Before you try to apply this guide, you must realize what the good system of value is, and what the bad system of value is.. Moreover, what is the correct unit of measurement, and what isn't.

Correct system of value - Religion, ethics, morals, critical thinking, kindness...

Correct unit of measurement - Helping others, thinking, being respectful, being humble... etc

You might be in utter disbelief, but a person who values these things are women and NPC people, therefore, these things don't provide initial happiness, and in this guide specifically, you should overcome these primitive temptations by seeing yourself ABOVE these women and retarded NPC retards, this is what the guide is about.

Hypothetically if you surgerymaxxed, you wouldn't achieve initial happiness because the foids have what... - SHITTY SYSTEM OF VALUE and their unit of measurement is LOOKS so that's why it's flawed as fuck. ⚠️ You will never be happy if you don't realize this

Like i told you, they should value morality, logic, critical thinking, intelligence in men, not how he looks like. I deserve a million women because of the way i think, you might deserve million women too... But guess what, guess what young man - NO WOMAN is worth my semen, they are all degenerates and they can eat my dick, i deserve the best women as possible... Likewise, you guys should act narcissistic to the point where you're the God.

Value your self worth

- Sometimes, you don't have to blame yourself because the authority is disliking you, why? Cause the authority is dumb, their system of value is wrong, and i mean absurdly wrong...

If a woman wants you to be a certain way, to be over 6ft, nice jawline, cheeks.. etc. Just remember that she values the wrong things in man, she should value your ethics, your morals, your critical thinking... Your personality.

Furthermore, as you value yourself for who you are, you are trying to see the good traits in you... and if somebody tries to tell me that i am a shitskin indian, just think of this: "I am OBJECTIVELY ugly to whom - to a hedonist... But SUBJECTIVELY, this guy is a fucking retard, and he values the wrong system of value"

Learned helplessness

Learned helplessness is a state that occurs after a person has experienced a stressful situation repeatedly. They come to believe that they are unable to control or change the situation, so they do not try β€” even when opportunities for change become available.

Moreover, almost everyone feel like they're about to give up at some points, and they are used to the belief that they won't change anything

And i don't blame them, i'm just ephasisising the righteous system of value (Religion, morality, stoicism..), so if you incorporated that system of value into your lifestyle, you will abstain from bodily desires and live a virtuous life; Through constant fight of the battle called life, you should never quit on this goal.

So stop looking down on your good things and use them as your advantage. Haters will always try to screw you down, they despise people like us who win, you need to see them as something insignificant, not worthy of your time... Cause they are pathetic fools, and don't get egotistical and get revenge, cause the life will take revenge for them.

Every successful person values himself, of course he has incorporated a correct system of value, and that's why this can get him far in life:

1) Cause everyone seeks good genes, and you should follow your heart and chase aesthetics

2) To get respect from other people, everyone have a shitty system of value nowadays, so you need to carry on

3) And for fuck sake, i'm not encouraging you to root and NEET - you must beat the battle called life, but acknowledge that women are fucking brainwashed whores, as soon as the foid values looks over morality, ethics or critical thinking... Then she is retarded to me automatically, and i'm putting myself above her, 1000 levels above her like i'm the god above her that she must worship and she should kiss my feet. Therefore i'm not putting myself down to her level

4) Everyone is entitled to happiness, if whatever you are doing is making you happy, like just do it.. but remember - FOR YOURSELF, not for the women.

BONUS

If you combine these 2 threads, you can have the best epicureanistic attidude towards life.

I know i'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but i don't care - You are wrong if you disagree, and from a total systematizing rational standpoint, my argument is totally plausible and logical.

Thoughts?
@BalkanPig @Kingkellz @Pietrosiek @realklay11 @pizza @Chad1212 @rozelrz @CokoMleko @WadlowMaxxing @FraudingIQ @TsarTsar444 @Chadlite Rutherford @thecel

Hight effort.. Commenting for a bump

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pizza and Chintuck22
Debunked:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Debunked:soy:
Yes bro, we are dumber than women, being a humble modist guy is a lot worse than being a cock carousel, attention craving whore

For fuck sake @disillusioned you are a fucking imbecile, the literal epitome of a incel stereotype

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and pizza
Yes bro, we are dumber than women, being a humble modist guy is a lot worse than being a cock carousel, attention craving whore

For fuck sake @disillusioned you are a fucking imbecile, the literal epitome of a incel stereotype
BuT mOnEy ANd looKZ IS aLL tHaT maTTeR:soy::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, happybread and Chintuck22
bookmarked tbh.

• +1
- They were too shocked by my good looks, couldnt think to like me but they will.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
πŸ‘‘

INTRO OF THIS THREAD

2) Value your self worth
3) Learned helplessness

Value your self worth

Learned helplessness

BONUS

Thoughts?

some people really have to be told to always put themselves first :lul:

πŸ‘‘

INTRO OF THIS THREAD

2) Value your self worth
3) Learned helplessness

Value your self worth

Learned helplessness

BONUS

Thoughts?

Big facts man, Mashallah

πŸ‘‘

INTRO OF THIS THREAD

2) Value your self worth
3) Learned helplessness

Value your self worth

Learned helplessness

BONUS

Thoughts?

or be A Saggitarius

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
πŸ‘‘

INTRO OF THIS THREAD

2) Value your self worth
3) Learned helplessness

Value your self worth

Learned helplessness

BONUS

Thoughts?

But it is all about genes tbh you cant be like this unless you change your entire hormonal profile

• +1
yes members here cope with the only looks because they are all autistic and nice guy
I don't think looks should matter at all, because you live in a society, so you must value thing such as morality and critical thinking

But chibtuck, looks matter for women :soy:

Fuck what women say, they can go eat my dick

Imagine listening to women's oppinions, i know it may seem as delusional but you have to see it like that bro, because it benefits you, for certain

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim and Deleted member 12344
I don't think looks should matter at all, because you live in a society, so you must value thing such as morality and critical thinking

But chibtuck, looks matter for women :soy:

Fuck what women say, they can go eat my dick

Imagine listening to women's oppinions, i know it may seem as delusional but you have to see it like that bro, because it benefits you, for certain
The thing you say is literally impossible tbh you sound like right wing version of feminists complaining about toxic masculinity and shit

• +1
Awesome thread , ur feeding my narcissism more and more

• +1