Native Americans overrated

D1390pilled

D1390pilled

Racemaxxed by 2035
See a lot of talk of their bones, but go anywhere south of northern Mexico and the natives there are all subhuman, the mesoamerican phenotype is one of the worst, short, swarthy with round faces and round cheekbones with no prominence, the Peruvians have Mogger bones tbf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 23558 and rubberduck
28612.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
even the pics posted of them with mu good developed bone structure look like shit and would be truecels in Europe 2023

Bark louder you abused dog. Watch as a bunch of sub 5 (Fr*nch) whites get brutally mogged by native men. You'll never defeat us new worlders.

Ca timesbrightspotcdn
Montreal lacrosse club

I kid a lot of natives are subhuman. Outside of cherrypicked examples a lot of them look like your average Mexican or like a Mongolian deer herder. Their (US/CA natives) SMV basically rides off their rarity, if they were as common as Mexicans down south they wouldn't be anything special.

(Navajo)
Navajo manB

(Inuk)
Istockphoto 1184929411 612x612

didn’t native Americans die 200 years ago

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Bark louder you abused dog. Watch as a bunch of sub 5 (Fr*nch) whites get brutally mogged by native men. You'll never defeat us new worlders.

View attachment 2349444View attachment 2349445

I kid a lot of natives are subhuman. Outside of cherrypicked examples a lot of them look like your average Mexican or like a Mongolian deer herder. Their (US/CA natives) SMV basically rides off their rarity, if they were as common as Mexicans down south they wouldn't be anything special.

(Navajo)
View attachment 2349447

(Inuk)
View attachment 2349448
I said the ones in Mexico and below retard redskin

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro
I said the ones in Mexico and below retard redskin
There isn't really a magic cut off beyond the Mexican border in looks as there still exists large overlaps with most of them looking normie/subhuman

(mexicans, navajos (US), lakotans (US), ojibwe (US), cree(CA))

New worlders

The ones that really stick out to me are the Inuit up north, they often have skin tones you won't see anywhere else, more prominent monolids, and evidence suggests that they migrated from Asia a lot later than the rest of the new world.

Reminder that one of the most famous Native American (Sacheen Little Feather, born Maria Cruz) activists actually turned out to be a larping Mexican.
Sacheen old
Little Feather in France march 19731

I gave you a like because they are overrated but I couldn’t disagree with you more on the further south you go the uglier. Native Canadians are literally the ugliest creatures to ever walk the Earth. Pale, extremely fat with insanely bloated faces and tiny squinty eyes

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro