Natural Facial Tranformation! Need a new a rate.

Skull is too tall for your own sake
Hairline lowering would be a good option but that’s only if you don’t have any balding issues

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46438
I rate 6.6 if u had hairs now 6

• +1
Hey guys I’m back. So lately I’ve been working on myself heavily. I realized that there was something very off about me that in previous years I didn’t look like, during the time I got rated here the pictures were very bad because I was looking ugly asf. My eyebrows were so thin because of thyroid issues, I was also blasting gear which made me so bloated, I also had severe acne that horribly made me look awful. But Ive recovered and made a very good transformation. I will also be getting rhinoplasty in a week in turkey so wish me luck on that. Here are current pictures of my current looking face. Not here to say I look like a Giga chad now or whatever idc, I’m here to show my ascension. Btw it’s winter over here so haven’t been able to take high quality pictures so all the pictures are low quality. Thanks guys for all your support and Advice.
looks uncanny af

Bro my fiery impression of u is actually subhumam
That jaw of ur saves u hard. That rhinoplasty better pay off very well otherwise never chadlite.
And I thought this site always said nose wasn’t that important on men

Bro my fiery impression of u is actually subhumam
That jaw of ur saves u hard. That rhinoplasty better pay off very well otherwise never chadlite.
but nigga ur ugly asf tho bro, bloated ass nigga, coming up on my dms to ask me if u look gay or not

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
but nigga ur ugly asf tho bro, bloated ass nigga, coming up on my dms to ask me if u look gay or not
Ur the uncanniest nigga I've ever seen. Suck it up

• +1
very over bro, you look uncanny and your face is fucked.

• +1
Skull is too tall for your own sake
Hairline lowering would be a good option but that’s only if you don’t have any balding issues
I don’t anymore, did have some major thinning but it recovered

• Hmm...
Reactions: hiro16
Brutal
What are you doing to actually stop the hair loss not regrow the hair back
I regrew it with getting thyroid and vitamins in check and I added in minoxidil, currently on finasteride to bault any further loss

Hmmm I am rated mtn. But I defo look better than u. So u are ltn at best. Ur face lacks so much harmony jeez.

Attachments

• 3845033_IMG_20231226_024417.jpg
    3845033_IMG_20231226_024417.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231229_014439.jpg
    Screenshot_20231229_014439.jpg
    358.2 KB · Views: 0
he mogs you to allah and back
if this nigga was spotted on the street, he'd have all the parents holding they're kids close.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Navnith, Bzz and Deleted member 46438
Hmmm I am rated mtn. But I defo look better than u. So u are ltn at best. Ur face lacks so much harmony jeez.
Nigga I mog tf out of u and I didn’t need colored gay ass eyes to do that

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46438 and Bzz
if this nigga was spotted on the street, he'd have all the parents holding they're kids close.
in pic 2 and 3 he looks more normal just his nose and lips are fucked

in pic 2 and 3 he looks more normal just his nose and lips are fucked
And I’m already going to turkey next week to get surgery

And I’m already going to turkey next week to get surgery
it is what it is your face strays away from averageness a lot, I can tell you're not an incel tho some girls fw this look, hopefully your rhino goes very well that'll help a lot

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
it is what it is your face strays away from averageness a lot, I can tell you're not an incel tho some girls fw this look, hopefully your rhino goes very well that'll help a lot
Nahhh it's not only his nose. It's everything. His ratios are fucked.

it is what it is your face strays away from averageness a lot, I can tell you're not an incel tho some girl this look,

Thank you bro I appreciate u !

Nahhh it's not only his nose. It's everything. His ratios are fucked.
even if he gets his nose shorter it's just gonna make the rest of his face look bigger and more uncanny

Nah it is my lips and nose but the good thing is girls like my lips in person
you'll be good with a good nose, and jaw is law these weak jawed niggas don't get it carried me with girls my whole life

idk if u have answered this yet i don’t feel like looking but do u plan on getting rhino in the future?

you'll be good with a good nose, and jaw is law these weak jawed niggas don't get it carried me with girls my whole life
On god bro, I been getting Stacie’s for a grip but I drop them off so I can focus on saving money for turkey and working on myself in general