Natural Facial Tranformation! Need a new a rate.

D

Deleted member 46438

Bronze
Hey guys I’m back. So lately I’ve been working on myself heavily. I realized that there was something very off about me that in previous years I didn’t look like, during the time I got rated here the pictures were very bad because I was looking ugly asf. My eyebrows were so thin because of thyroid issues, I was also blasting gear which made me so bloated, I also had severe acne that horribly made me look awful. But Ive recovered and made a very good transformation. I will also be getting rhinoplasty in a week in turkey so wish me luck on that. Here are current pictures of my current looking face. Not here to say I look like a Giga chad now or whatever idc, I’m here to show my ascension. Btw it’s winter over here so haven’t been able to take high quality pictures so all the pictures are low quality. Thanks guys for all your support and Advice.

Attachments

• IMG_5297.png
    IMG_5297.png
    802.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5299.png
    IMG_5299.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5298.png
    IMG_5298.png
    870.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5307.png
    IMG_5307.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, uglysub8male, sportsmogger and 7 others
hairmax

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, TheMaxxer333, yumous and 4 others
U had surgery wtf

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Yessir working on that rn, currently on finasteride and minoxidil, I’m getting very good response to it. Cut my hair so the minoxidil can absorb better to my scalp

• +1
Reactions: funkyflamingo
U had surgery wtf
No I didn’t bro, I’m having surgery next week tho on my nose. Looking to remove bump and also narrow my nostrils and the cartilage

No I didn’t bro, I’m having surgery next week tho on my nose. Looking to remove bump and also narrow my nostrils and the cartilage
Bro thats fake as hell

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and anthony111553
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, tombradylover, Agendum and 3 others
Take motion video something weird here

Lol look at your profile pic and this f fraud king faceapp

Here u go bro

whatever grow super long hairs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 46438
whatever grow super long hairs
Indeed I will, was thinning in the front but was able to reverse my hair loss due to thyroid issues got it resolved

Hey guys I’m back. So lately I’ve been working on myself heavily. I realized that there was something very off about me that in previous years I didn’t look like, during the time I got rated here the pictures were very bad because I was looking ugly asf. My eyebrows were so thin because of thyroid issues, I was also blasting gear which made me so bloated, I also had severe acne that horribly made me look awful. But Ive recovered and made a very good transformation. I will also be getting rhinoplasty in a week in turkey so wish me luck on that. Here are current pictures of my current looking face. Not here to say I look like a Giga chad now or whatever idc, I’m here to show my ascension. Btw it’s winter over here so haven’t been able to take high quality pictures so all the pictures are low quality. Thanks guys for all your support and Advice.
Get longer hair maybe something that covers some of your forehead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46438
What did you do to eyebrows dawg

• +1
Get longer hair maybe something that covers some of your forehead
For sure! I always had a high hairline I never really have ever receded much looking back at old pictures

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
What did you do to eyebrows dawg
Nothing bro just got my thyroid and vitamin deficiency’s in check, but I’m also on minoxidil but I do not apply it on eyebrows only on my hair

• +1
Reactions: smallman
uncanny

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe, shuka, anthony111553 and 2 others
Nothing bro just got my thyroid and vitamin deficiency’s in check, but I’m also on minoxidil but I do not apply it on eyebrows only on my hair
Nice, I hope your rhinoplasty won't look uncanny on the rest of your face

• +1
Nice, I hope your rhinoplasty won't look uncanny on the rest of your face
Hopefully not as surgeons in turkey really do be doing the most, I think it’ll definitely make me appear a lot more balanced and not as ethic, not saying being ethnic is bad but haven’t an ethnic nose when u have white skin just doesn’t look as appealing compared to a tan or black person having an ethnic nose of course.

• +1
Reactions: smallman
alright guys I’d appreciate some ratings to know where I stand within this community. I appreciate all the advice on how to acsend even farther though! Feel free to give more advice on the things I need to work on thanks!

• +1
Reactions: dalepilled and Tai Lung
Giga uncanny. And I thought I was uncanny lool

alright guys I’d appreciate some ratings to know where I stand within this community. I appreciate all the advice on how to acsend even farther though! Feel free to give more advice on the things I need to work on thanks!
MTN I guess

6/10

Low 6/10
Lip reduction
Jaw reduction
Hairline lowering
Rhino
Will ascend you a lot

MTN I guess
MTN is lowkey a stretch tho, even tho I might have some uncanny features I mog most MTN especially due to me being 6’2 ripped

easily tbh. is it the lips that’s causing him to look so uncanny or is the downward grown jaw
What is ur rating? I'd say mid to high ltn

Bro my fiery impression of u is actually subhumam
That jaw of ur saves u hard. That rhinoplasty better pay off very well otherwise never chadlite.