Natural Facial Tranformation! Need a new a rate.

idk if u have answered this yet i don’t feel like looking but do u plan on getting rhino in the future?
Bro I’m getting it next week on the 5th of January, flying out on the third to Land on the fourth of January, will mog to oblivion with a Eurocentric nose

On god bro, I been getting Stacie’s for a grip but I drop them off so I can focus on saving money for turkey and working on myself in general
good luck it'll help a lot, i also have a shit nose but strong ass jaw so a rhino will ascend me as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46438

what this dude will look like after rhino

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DoII and Deleted member 46438
Mtn get no pussy especially not results on tinder
IMG 5310
Nose job would acsend me tho

• Woah
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Rhino + long hair will ascend you hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46438 and coispet
Bro my fiery impression of u is actually subhumam
That jaw of ur saves u hard. That rhinoplasty better pay off very well otherwise never chadlite.
YOU are the subhuman, not him, you are seething because of his jaw even if it is uncanny looking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46438 and Bzz
Rhino + long hair will ascend you hard.
My extact thoughts. Only things I need, I will never play around with my lips even if guys think it’s too big, most girls around me think they look fine and they think it’s sexy or one of my best features

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
This looks very uncanny lol, do you have an idea of what u want to show the surgeon?
Showing him some gigachad white guy with a good nose

I think this is better

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx and Bzz
YOU are the subhuman, not him, you are seething because of his jaw even if it is uncanny looking
Don't talk like that!! @FunkyFlamingo is my best friend forever here.

I keep my rating as MTN because of hair, nose, lips (asymmetrical and too big), horse face, and asymmetrical jawline. Seems like your jaw is from hard chewing rather than natural large gonions. I guess one of your masseter muscles is more developed than the other because you chew more on one side.

• +1

I keep my rating as MTN because of hair, nose, lips (asymmetrical and too big), horse face, and asymmetrical jawline. Seems like your jaw is from hard chewing rather than natural large gonions. I guess one of your masseter muscles is more developed than the other because you chew more on one side.
Like I said thanks for the rate, nose is getting fixed next week so that’s out the way, hair getting grown out so that’s out the way, I jawline mog everyone regardless if it’s assymetrical so idgaf. U can keep kissing ya “best friends” ass but like I said I appreciate ur honest rating.

Like I said thanks for the rate, nose is getting fixed next week so that’s out the way, hair getting grown out so that’s out the way, I jawline mog everyone regardless if it’s assymetrical so idgaf. U can keep kissing ya “best friends” ass but like I said I appreciate ur honest rating.
U chew for jawline?

Never was from chewing tho as I never jawline maxed

Rating it honest, but you can ascend with better hair. I would also use a bit of filler to fix the lips' asymmetry.
U chew for jawline?
He might have bruxism or something like that because his jaw looks like it is from a large masseter muscle. Compare with mine that is basically bones: https://looksmax.org/threads/9-years-of-looksmaxing-biggest-ascension-on-org-17y-vs-26y.899466/

Never was from chewing tho as I never jawline maxed
Ok I believe you bro.

• +1
Rating it honest, but you can ascend with better hair. I would also use a bit of filler to fix the lips' asymmetry.

He might have bruxism or something like that because his jaw looks like it is from a large masseter muscle. Compare with mine that is basically bones: https://looksmax.org/threads/9-years-of-looksmaxing-biggest-ascension-on-org-17y-vs-26y.899466/

Ok I believe you bro.
Solid jaw bro, I sometimes with my jaw wasnt so wide but yet again better than having no jaw

U think I can achieve his jaw by chewing a lot too?
He might have bruxism, look what it does to your face:

Or may just have a strong masseter. But, definetly it's not bones, it is muscles because it is very asymmetrical

BTW @FunkyFlamingo check your dms

Ok I believe you bro.
My only goal is to reach Chad lite level, and I think I can do it once I have my grown out in curls and have a good nose job

He might have bruxism, look what it does to your face:

View attachment 2638933

Or may just have a strong masseter. But, definetly it's not bones, it is muscles because it is very asymmetrical

BTW @FunkyFlamingo check your dms
Defiantly muscle because I never had any procedures done

Defiantly muscle because I never had any procedures done
Bro, you can just touch and check it you immediately have the bone under the skin or if you have large muscles. Or take a side pic.

"jawline mog" you don't jawline mog anyone it looks like shit i'd kms if my jaw looked like that

"jawline mog" you don't jawline mog anyone it looks like shit i'd kms if my jaw looked like that
Ur prob the wirst user on this site, I mog u to sunlight and back