Natural Facial Tranformation! Need a new a rate.

looks like shit bro im sorry, no harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46438
Those implants are uncanny af. Chin is too pointy

Well see depending how fucked ur hair/hairline ends up being
Facetune 29 12 2023 08 57 28
This the type of nose I’m looking for but obviously it’ll look different compared to this picture

• Ugh..
Reactions: smashingdirty6s
You look like Michael Jackson after he became deformed

• JFL
you would prob have hollow cheek at 30% bodyfat.

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy, try2beme and Deleted member 46438
Lol

Are u crazy how u can have jaw like this and that long not match even the face
Dude cope

Whenever people see bonemogger they start making up lies to feel better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: proxyy and Deleted member 46438
Ur nose hair and skin is Ltn tier and the rest mogs. Need to hairmax , facial hair and possible rhino

jfl maybe in the eyes of homosexuals. the appeal just isn’t there man his nose and lips failo HARD. the hollow cheeks are good tho OP, u definitely can find women who would like the look of you

jfl maybe in the eyes of homosexuals. the appeal just isn’t there man his nose and lips failo HARD. the hollow cheeks are good tho OP, u definitely can find women who would like the look of you
U appeal mog me for now but if I grow out my hair, get a nose nose job that suits my face and get some colored contacts light brown contacts I’ll definitely appeal mog hard as well about ur level. Especially being 6’2 with an insane shredded physique. Iv had success with woman already so I can see me going further beyond

Facetune 20 11 2023 16 27 58
This is a very good look

Facetune 30 09 2023 00 53 35
Body mog HARD. David LaCie type of vibes no homo tho

U appeal mog me for now but if I grow out my hair, get a nose nose job that suits my face and get some colored contacts light brown contacts I’ll definitely appeal mog hard as well about ur level. Especially being 6’2 with an insane shredded physique. Iv had success with woman already so I can see me going further beyond
i can see it. especially at 6’2. jaw is law. first just focus on the hair it’s prob the best return on investment for you and will not take very long. and what’s above ur lip? birthmark?

i can see it. especially at 6’2. jaw is law. first just focus on the hair it’s prob the best return on investment for you and will not take very long. and what’s above ur lip? birthmark?
the hair first* my bad

wow insane chest genetics. but some more muscle on you will be top 1% in physiques
put* jesus what the fuck is wrong with me this morning

• JFL
Yessir birthmark. But nah bro nose job I get in a week in turkey. January 5th so that will be first move, then
I will get colored light brown contacts, don’t want to fraud my natural eye color so light brown does the trick to add female gaze into it, then the hair will be last since it’ll take a couple months to grow to decent length

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
I think I can reach a Chad lite face, the reason my face looks uncanny is cause i exaggerated my jaw and my nose throws off my proportions but as I said I normally don’t look like that everyday normal lighting, just very good wifing tho. The lips are fine, maybe a bit too big but I’m part black so it makes more sense plus I feel like I have similar lips to SAFIR and everyone rates him as a Chad here.

Yessir birthmark. But nah bro nose job I get in a week in turkey. January 5th so that will be first move, then
I will get colored light brown contacts, don’t want to fraud my natural eye color so light brown does the trick to add female gaze into it, then the hair will be last since it’ll take a couple months to grow to decent length
oh shit didn’t know you would take action that quick. respect to you homie and good luck

• +1
I think I can reach a Chad lite face, the reason my face looks uncanny is cause i exaggerated my jaw and my nose throws off my proportions but as I said I normally don’t look like that everyday normal lighting, just very good wifing tho. The lips are fine, maybe a bit too big but I’m part black so it makes more sense plus I feel like I have similar lips to SAFIR and everyone rates him as a Chad here.
IMG 5365
U can’t tell me that we don’t have similar lips cause we do it’s just mine are thicker as I’m part black

Not in the slightest
View attachment 2639850
What part about your face looks good in this picture? Your nose looks like a raisin
Bro just shut up, come back in a couple months to check out the new nose and hair then we can talk on how I look. Just wanted to show the forum that I did acsend with better skin and better eyebrows.

Bro just shut up, come back in a couple months to check out the new nose and hair then we can talk on how I look. Just wanted to show the forum that I did acsend with better skin and better eyebrows.
ignore this kid he’s the biggest egotistical fuck on the site just don’t respond

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996 and Deleted member 46438
Where u from
USA, originally from Dominican Republic, I am racially Mixed tho with mainly being Spanish and Portuguese and like 30% black

USA, originally from Dominican Republic, I am racially Mixed tho with mainly being Spanish and Portuguese and like 30% black
So I’m basically like 60% white the rest black and Native American

You look like an Indian little bit
I get told I look like everything tho so, mainly Brazilian or just plan hispanic with some black features like my nose and lips

Ur nose hair and skin is Ltn tier and the rest mogs. Need to hairmax , facial hair and possible rhino
Fixing nose next week with rhino, skin I’m taking accutane and taking good care of diet and got a daily skin routine. and I’m growing out my hair it’s just at an awkward stage.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Just tryna help u save ur face before u deadass fuck it up. You did ascend but u still look disgusting. That nose will not help out the look

Dude cope

Whenever people see bonemogger they start making up lies to feel better
Thanks for siding with me on the jaw, niggas is hating on my jaw crazy😭

Just tryna help u save ur face before u deadass fuck it up. You did ascend but u still look disgusting. That nose will not help out the look
what do you think I can do then to reach ur level of “good looking”🙄

Won’t be too small tho im only getting 1 rhino, I’m just gonna get my nose more European like and remove the bump

Won’t be too small tho im only getting 1 rhino, I’m just gonna get my nose more European like and remove the bump
It’s just an example bro, my nose obviously not gonna look that small, especially when it’s gonna be swollen for a while

Hey guys I’m back. So lately I’ve been working on myself heavily. I realized that there was something very off about me that in previous years I didn’t look like, during the time I got rated here the pictures were very bad because I was looking ugly asf. My eyebrows were so thin because of thyroid issues, I was also blasting gear which made me so bloated, I also had severe acne that horribly made me look awful. But Ive recovered and made a very good transformation. I will also be getting rhinoplasty in a week in turkey so wish me luck on that. Here are current pictures of my current looking face. Not here to say I look like a Giga chad now or whatever idc, I’m here to show my ascension. Btw it’s winter over here so haven’t been able to take high quality pictures so all the pictures are low quality. Thanks guys for all your support and Advice.
GO ER MDHR CHOD

Hey guys I’m back. So lately I’ve been working on myself heavily. I realized that there was something very off about me that in previous years I didn’t look like, during the time I got rated here the pictures were very bad because I was looking ugly asf. My eyebrows were so thin because of thyroid issues, I was also blasting gear which made me so bloated, I also had severe acne that horribly made me look awful. But Ive recovered and made a very good transformation. I will also be getting rhinoplasty in a week in turkey so wish me luck on that. Here are current pictures of my current looking face. Not here to say I look like a Giga chad now or whatever idc, I’m here to show my ascension. Btw it’s winter over here so haven’t been able to take high quality pictures so all the pictures are low quality. Thanks guys for all your support and Advice.
Would reccomend hairmaxxing