Natural Facial Tranformation! Need a new a rate.

Ur prob the wirst user on this site, I mog u to sunlight and back
u got 1 good advice to fix ur fucking jaw yet think rhino will save you😂 you deserve to be an incel for life.

• +1
Reactions: DoII
Hey guys I’m back. So lately I’ve been working on myself heavily. I realized that there was something very off about me that in previous years I didn’t look like, during the time I got rated here the pictures were very bad because I was looking ugly asf. My eyebrows were so thin because of thyroid issues, I was also blasting gear which made me so bloated, I also had severe acne that horribly made me look awful. But Ive recovered and made a very good transformation. I will also be getting rhinoplasty in a week in turkey so wish me luck on that. Here are current pictures of my current looking face. Not here to say I look like a Giga chad now or whatever idc, I’m here to show my ascension. Btw it’s winter over here so haven’t been able to take high quality pictures so all the pictures are low quality. Thanks guys for all your support and Advice.
ur jaw doesnt match ur fucking skull wtF? what did u look before btw

u got 1 good advice to fix ur fucking jaw yet think rhino will save you😂 you deserve to be an incel for life.
Good thing I’ll never be one goodbye Steph

Dumbass who tf is ur profile flic? CURRY
nigga thinks it's good to have a jaw like that, let's have the nigga with the biggest forehead in the world saying he mogs other niggas.

• +1
Reactions: DoII
ur jaw doesnt match ur fucking skull wtF? what did u look before btw
IMG 1798

nigga thinks it's good to have a jaw like that, let's have the nigga with the biggest forehead in the world saying he mogs other niggas.
Nigga but who cares about a forehead

you actually think the op is more of a mogger jaw then the one you had? you should be looking at this asthetically if your looksmaxxing
It’s bigger than it was but I think it’s just me over exaggerated with my jaw cause no way it grew that much in 6 months

mtn man something jus looks off

Me with more fat and a lil bit of bloat

u should try to get back to this face, if uactually didnt get any surgery or fillers try gaining a bit of fat also get a good cut u would look good w this face and a good cut
Get a good cut ?

haircut, on every single pic u sent ur hair was absolute rubbish
Ohhh alright thanks bro! I’m getting a nose job next week tho so I’m probably not gonna try to get a cut for a while since I’m my nose and face gon be swollen for a bit

Ohhh alright thanks bro! I’m getting a nose job next week tho so I’m probably not gonna try to get a cut for a while since I’m my nose and face gon be swollen for a bit
They get bothced

Hey guys I’m back. So lately I’ve been working on myself heavily. I realized that there was something very off about me that in previous years I didn’t look like, during the time I got rated here the pictures were very bad because I was looking ugly asf. My eyebrows were so thin because of thyroid issues, I was also blasting gear which made me so bloated, I also had severe acne that horribly made me look awful. But Ive recovered and made a very good transformation. I will also be getting rhinoplasty in a week in turkey so wish me luck on that. Here are current pictures of my current looking face. Not here to say I look like a Giga chad now or whatever idc, I’m here to show my ascension. Btw it’s winter over here so haven’t been able to take high quality pictures so all the pictures are low quality. Thanks guys for all your support and Advice.
uncanny valley

Why is some people here rating me a LTN or mtn ? Doesn’t make sense because I actually have great success with woman
U are htn but you need long haie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46438
Wear grey contacts

• +1
How the fuck did you get your jaw like that give me all the tips you got please

• +1
I said last time you posted that hair is your failo. After ur rhino literally dont work on anything other than growing your hair longer otherwise you will just look uncanny

• +1
I said last time you posted that hair is your failo. After ur rhino literally dont work on anything other than growing your hair longer otherwise you will just look uncanny
Thanks bro ! Will do !

Potential for Chad level ?

Attachments

• synthol-kid-alien-injection-face.jpg
    synthol-kid-alien-injection-face.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
train neck, grow your hair out and dye it (you look like an ethno with black hair) and also skinmaxx

• +1
thanos level chin

• +1

That doesn’t make sense tho, how do I mog him if he gets rated Chad lite, I checked some of his post that he made and he gets rated highly here meanwhile I get rated either HTN or MTN-LTN from people that think i look too weird or uncanny. Is it just hate? I do exaggerate my jaw a lot in pictures tho, if I don’t flex the jaw my jaw looks the same as before

Here’s a picture of me currently without flexing my jaw or sucking them in, definitely not that uncanny just the nose throws off my proportions
Snapchat selfies make my face look longer by the way compared to regular iPhone camera lense

This nigga got surgery lol

Him 3 months ago:

IMG 4330

You have the most ogre face I’ve ever seen and u have no hope. KYS