Natural Facial Tranformation! Need a new a rate.

Hey guys I’m back. So lately I’ve been working on myself heavily. I realized that there was something very off about me that in previous years I didn’t look like, during the time I got rated here the pictures were very bad because I was looking ugly asf. My eyebrows were so thin because of thyroid issues, I was also blasting gear which made me so bloated, I also had severe acne that horribly made me look awful. But Ive recovered and made a very good transformation. I will also be getting rhinoplasty in a week in turkey so wish me luck on that. Here are current pictures of my current looking face. Not here to say I look like a Giga chad now or whatever idc, I’m here to show my ascension. Btw it’s winter over here so haven’t been able to take high quality pictures so all the pictures are low quality. Thanks guys for all your support and Advice.
Low HTN. You should botox your masseters, this would make your face more harmonious.

jfl maybe in the eyes of homosexuals. the appeal just isn’t there man his nose and lips failo HARD. the hollow cheeks are good tho OP, u definitely can find women who would like the look of you
Ngl if he whitemaxxes he’ll look super uncanny. He should stick to getting botox to reduce the exaggerated jaw. Mogger chin though

Hey guys I’m back. So lately I’ve been working on myself heavily. I realized that there was something very off about me that in previous years I didn’t look like, during the time I got rated here the pictures were very bad because I was looking ugly asf. My eyebrows were so thin because of thyroid issues, I was also blasting gear which made me so bloated, I also had severe acne that horribly made me look awful. But Ive recovered and made a very good transformation. I will also be getting rhinoplasty in a week in turkey so wish me luck on that. Here are current pictures of my current looking face. Not here to say I look like a Giga chad now or whatever idc, I’m here to show my ascension. Btw it’s winter over here so haven’t been able to take high quality pictures so all the pictures are low quality. Thanks guys for all your support and Advice.
Shrink your bridge and nasal tip (DO NOT MINIMIZED ALAR WIDTH AS THIS CAN LOOK EXCESSIVE WITH YOUR BIG LIPS) Get botox for masseters. Minox your forehead and have a preferably NON WHITE hairstyle. PLEASE hear me out

Why is some people here rating me a LTN or mtn ? Doesn’t make sense because I actually have great success with woman
Well you may not be objectively attractive to some but attractive to women maybe