Need advice on undereye area

D

Deleted member 22623

2 PSL + NT = life
307204208 764041144680874 2891049882950672380 n
306092975 762337391717754 2784435040554273410 n

Long time lurker

Need advice on my tear trough... Always had slight eye halo which helped me a lot in the past, but lately i've been fucking draculapilled and idk if its genetics (hollowing), allergies, blocked sinuses or wtf is wrong. In the side frame you can get a better idea of how far down the line protrudes in relation to the rest of my face.

ngl most mornings i wake up and its all I fixate on, and it makes me feel rope/10, so I've been wanting to fix it for a while. Tried a bunch of otc creams but seems like a cope... never had or considered surgery, but getting slightly desperate as it's affecting my overall mood, confidence and ability to pull. Went to a cosmetic clinic to get a judgment, they told me 0.5 ML restylane / juvederm would fix it, but I feel like filler is a fraud and I'm already slightly beard frauding.

Is filler really the only solution if invasive surgery is out of the question? (talked with a couple of high tier plastic surgeons, they refuse to do blepharoplasty on me).

Thanks!

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
I think you would look better without that beard bro

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
I think you would look better without that beard bro
:what: trm disagrees.. thanks though

but it's not my lower third i'm concerned about rn, it's my fucking eye area... it looks darker IRL, it's hard to capture properly on pictures

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
How did you ascend so much? Cheekbone fillers mainly?

How did you ascend so much? Cheekbone fillers mainly?
Shave beard, lose bf%, grow eyebrows+lashes, darken hair + brows, lip balm, zygo fillers ,under eye fillers

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
Shave beard, lose bf%, grow eyebrows+lashes, darken hair + brows, lip balm, zygo fillers ,under eye fillers
Unreal ascension, no cap.

Low hairline would make you a Chad almost.