Need help, can i ascend? What surgery’s or techniques can i use to look better. thinking i need more under eye support, something for hairline, mse?

U

uhh.33

Iron
not sure what i should get done, im 5’8 almost 20tr old. pituitary gland issue and not eating enough as a youngin is what caused my height. i’ve grown an inch in the past year. also i have pronating ankles and legs look wrong. am i trippin?will also like a morph of what should be done and should i hop on test or something, i look 15🤣

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9278.jpeg
    IMG_9278.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and 6PSLcel
prettyboy with a rhino and some undereye fat grafts
and shave your legs if they're that skinny

Bimax and periorbital implants DONT GET RHINO

don't listen to any other reply

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and 6PSLcel
Cope, that upper eyelid exposure is Brootal makes him look like prey especially when coupled with his height . High LTN imo
concept of prey eyes and hunter eyes is cope ngl
almond ideal
he has roundish. to Compensate he must get thicker eyebrows and volufilline. He can squinch to make them look almondish. Rhino to fix harmony. Hair transplant since his hairline is stretched back to Sri Lanka

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
get weight and muscle with test or natural

almond ideal
he has roundish. to Compensate he must get thicker eyebrows and volufilline. He can squinch to make them look almondish. Rhino to fix harmony. Hair transplant since his hairline is stretched back to Sri Lanka
oh yes rhino not needed nose is not that bad

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
wow you don’t think i can benefit from rhino?
No your nose fine it's the rest that is recessed making it appear bigger, it's an ILLUSION that untrained eyes fall for 100% OF THE TIME

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
almond ideal
Bro the concept of prey eyes is defo not cope JFL but yes he can work on his eye area

bro he's not ltn at all he has a good base
Bro he’s 5’8 and looks like he weighs 50kg he’s a manlet. His frame is Brootal couple that with no lips Brootal upper eyelid exposure he’s a LTN , however he can ascend

almond ideal
its not round he just have pitosis from high screen time and it need hardmax

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
View attachment 3115684not sure what i should get done, im 5’8 almost 20tr old. pituitary gland issue and not eating enough as a youngin is what caused my height. i’ve grown an inch in the past year. also i have pronating ankles and legs look wrong. am i trippin?will also like a morph of what should be done and should i hop on test or something, i look 15🤣
also, idk if i just dont know how to smile (that’s not my smile) but it doesnt look good. guessing my teeth are too small and jaw too narrow.

Bro the concept of prey eyes is defo not cope JFL but yes he can work on his eye area
i mean yes
but prey eyes like hunter eyes dont just depend on hooding and UEE
almond eyes have uee too, but in slight measures but yea OP has in quite more in that terms
also hunter eyes usually have high placed cheekbones+ hooding + compact orbitals
lack in any of these and they're not hunter; but not prey either

@uhh.33 Yes with BIMAX (ANTERIOR EXPANSION GUARANTEED+MASSIVE AESTHETIC BENEFIT), not MSE (LATERAL EXPANSION NOT GUARANTEED + NO AESTHETIC BENEFIT)

• +1
View attachment 3115684not sure what i should get done, im 5’8 almost 20tr old. pituitary gland issue and not eating enough as a youngin is what caused my height. i’ve grown an inch in the past year. also i have pronating ankles and legs look wrong. am i trippin?will also like a morph of what should be done and should i hop on test or something, i look 15🤣
message me buddy

It depends on the look you're going for.

If you want to be a prettyboy you just need to fix the nose and maybe a small midface implant or some tastefully placed paranasal and periorbital fat grafts.

If you want to be robust mogger you need jaw surgery and full face implants

• +1