need help creating a leanmaxxing plan

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

magic in ascesion
its step one to looksmaxxing
but fucking hell man for some reason I just cant pull it off

5'9" 93 kg
Im a uni student so for the past few months all I've ordered is goyslop from jew apps
I actually feel my body starting to turn on me its bad
fucking brutal

but im too broke to buy groceries and too low iq to cook
also that shit expensive asf

and yet my hunger is always active its a fucking nightmare

need tips (SERIOUS ADVICE) or a diet plan like a person trainer

its step one to looksmaxxing
but fucking hell man for some reason I just cant pull it off

5'9" 93 kg
Im a uni student so for the past few months all I've ordered is goyslop from jew apps
I actually feel my body starting to turn on me its bad
fucking brutal

but im too broke to buy groceries and too low iq to cook
also that shit expensive asf

and yet my hunger is always active its a fucking nightmare

need tips (SERIOUS ADVICE) or a diet plan like a person trainer
If you can afford takeaways then you can afford to buy groceries, it's cheaper than you think. The main items you want to buy are foods high in protein, like eggs and chicken. I usually buy eggs, salmon, tuna and fruit only and it works out cheap. Cooking is easy too I learnt everything from Reddit and tiktok JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta, Ricochet, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
If you can afford takeaways then you can afford to buy groceries, it's cheaper than you think. The main items you want to buy are foods high in protein, like eggs and chicken. I usually buy eggs, salmon, tuna and fruit only and it works out cheap. Cooking is easy too I learnt everything from Reddit and tiktok JFL.
can you give me easy cheap meals to cook with high volume and low calorie count?

if you are blackpilled and still can’t lose weight no matter what you do then it is probably beyond your control, you probably have fucked up ghrellin and hunger signalling that makes you hungry constantly, order ozempic/semaglutide peptides and the food noise in ur head will be gone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, N1666, Jeww and 1 other person
if you are blackpilled and still can’t lose weight no matter what you do then it is probably beyond your control, you probably have fucked up ghrellin and hunger signalling that makes you hungry constantly, order ozempic/semaglutide peptides and the food noise in ur head will be gone
Just pay thousands for a drug because you can’t close your mouth theory

can you give me easy cheap meals to cook with high volume and low calorie count?
I have a banana and a coffee in the morning before my run. Then a few hours later I'll have an omelette with 4 eggs, blueberries and a protein yoghurt. In between lunch and dinner I'll have some grapes and apples. Then for dinner I'll have salmon and rice with two tins of tuna. My dessert is a cup of tea with dark chocolate.

For the week it comes to like £65 it could be cheaper for you as idk where you live. You can swap out the salmon for something else like chicken. The main thing you need to be doing is eating enough protein (1.5g x your body weight in kg).

How do you know it’s not underdosed ?
clearly not underdosed enough if it made me lose 15kg ez

jfl at making your life (as a subchadlite) even harder by going against your bodies will and painfully trying to to starve yourself naturally…mayb if you are one of those guys who are blessed to be lean naturally

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and lebronjames23
its not even that I'm hungry constantly my hunger is normal, I will still eat when I'm not its like I am addicted to the taste more than the actual food

I have a banana and a coffee in the morning before my run. Then a few hours later I'll have an omelette with 4 eggs, blueberries and a protein yoghurt. In between lunch and dinner I'll have some grapes and apples. Then for dinner I'll have salmon and rice with two tins of tuna. My dessert is a cup of tea with dark chocolate.

For the week it comes to like £65 it could be cheaper for you as idk where you live. You can swap out the salmon for something else like chicken. The main thing you need to be doing is eating enough protein (1.5g x your body weight in kg).
going to copy
everyday it doesn't even matter if its the same cause I can eat the same thing everyday no problem long as I actually like it

• +1
Reactions: N1666

how long is your run (time/miles) and how do you track it

also whats your lunch never mentioned
and how much rice cause that fucked me up bad the rice

going to copy
everyday it doesn't even matter if its the same cause I can eat the same thing everyday no problem long as I actually like it
Yeah it's much better than eating processed shit, idk how to describe it but it's like you feel clean and optimal when you switch to a better diet. Also drink a ton of water too.

how long is your run (time/miles) and how do you track it
It depends on the day, I never run more than 5km. I use an app called Strava to track. I also go to the gym which is better than just solely doing cardio, lifting heavy in a calorie deficit will ensure you don't look skinny fat.

also whats your lunch never mentioned
and how much rice cause that fucked me up bad the rice

airfryed potatoes ground beef greek yogurt chicken breast salmon sardines tuna protein powder sugar free jello

u sound completely helpless so do urself a favour and just eat at a deficit and eat these foods

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Yeah it's much better than eating processed shit, idk how to describe it but it's like you feel clean and optimal when you switch to a better diet. Also drink a ton of water too.

It depends on the day, I never run more than 5km. I use an app called Strava to track. I also go to the gym which is better than just solely doing cardio, lifting heavy in a calorie deficit will ensure you don't look skinny fat.
workout routine (days/exercises/splits/reps/time)

@N1666 this is why you should never write essays on this forum because niggers here are braindead

just shitpost or talk about bbc like the rest of us

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and N1666
Chest and back
Bis and tris + forearms
Shoulders and legs
Repeat

2-3 sets to failure

Use tiktok to find exercises it'll explain it better just type in chest and back day etc and find one which you think you can follow. Just get into the gym first do whatever shit, when you start it's all about turning up

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and maxilofailo
@N1666 this is why you should never write essays on this forum because niggers here are braindead

just shitpost or talk about bbc like the rest of us
kys bro forum is made to ask questions