Need help from fellow gymmaxxers

Cigarette

Cigarette

👽
im currently leaning after bulking. its been 3 weeks and i can't seem to change my weight at all even tho im dieting and working out 90 mins a day. am i building muscle and losing fat at the same time?

look in the mirror bro this isnt a dexa scan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecaste, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
I've been dieting for roughly 4-5 months now and lost approximately 15 lbs. The weight doesn't come off linearly and getting sick with the flu and corona helped me break through plateaus. Basically you won't see anything for a long time.

im currently leaning after bulking. its been 3 weeks and i can't seem to change my weight at all even tho im dieting and working out 90 mins a day. am i building muscle and losing fat at the same time?
drink water mabe

If you don't lose weight - you aren't in a caloric deficit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and Deleted member 17763
If you don't lose weight - you aren't in a caloric deficit
Simple as this OP. Get a food scale and track every single calorie you eat or drink, no inaccuracies or missing entries. If your average weight doesn’t decrease week to week then you have to up the cardio or lower your calorie intake.

Basically you won't see anything for a long time.
That’s not accurate at all especially at the beginning of a cut, you just weren’t actually doing it right that’s why you’re losing weight slow af

That’s not accurate at all especially at the beginning of a cut, you just weren’t actually doing it right that’s why you’re losing weight slow af
What would standard progress look like if mine was too slow?
5 lbs a week?

What would standard progress look like if mine was too slow?
5 lbs a week?
Reread it and yours wasn’t actually that bad but anything less than a pound a week is slow when you factor in water weight imo, if you lose an actual pound of fat in a week aka 500kcal daily deficit you’ll lose more than a pound of body weight. I guess it’s all relative to height and overall weight too

Anyone who says they can't lose weight is a lying sack of deflated old wrinkled man ass. What's the point of lying about this on a public forum? Futile. Be honest with yourself.