Need thoughts / opinions please

L

letsdoit

Zephir
If you could go back to being 19 years old… what do you wish you would have done or tried to ascend a tier or two.

I am currently 19.
I am already saving for surgeries and getting an MSE so don’t say that.
I come from a pretty well off family in the U.S.

My growth plates are closed but my sutures are open as confirmed by my orthto on a cbct.

I’m asking would you take anavar? Or
Take hgh ( mk + cjc )?
Or
Put dht gel on your penis?

I just want to try whatever I can and not be 27 and regret not trying it at 19.

@Blackgymmax @VenatorLuparius @pessimistic @Danish_Retard

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
Get surgery and stop coping with hormones

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Get status

If your facial sutures are still open? I would still blast the fuck out of HGH, test, DHT (sublingual, but you could try rubbing it on your dick, don't know how useful it would be though), AIs (to keep them open as long as possible).

I wish I didn't fall for the bulking meme back then, because I stay bloated for at least year and half with a lowered SMV.

Thank god there was no blackpill so my bluepilled LTN BBC ass was drowning in pussy : never heard of hypergamy in 2011 and Tinder was not even a thing.

It all went down the train after 2012.

You guys have it way worse than us.

You're still young so don't waste your college years to waste: you're going to make your adulthood friends there and smash on the regular if you're not autistic so go be normal and NT, develop your social skills.

If your facial sutures are still open? I would still blast the fuck out of HGH, test, DHT (sublingual, but you could try rubbing it on your dick, don't know how useful it would be though), AIs (to keep them open as long as possible).
Really? The Facial sutures act in accordance to Hgh and Test as well?

Haven’t you heard of dht gel growing the penis in puberty?

And your saying AI’s will keep the facial sutures open as long as possible? I thought it was only for delaying the closure of height growth plates.

I wish I didn't fall for the bulking meme back then, because I stay bloated for at least year and half with a lowered SMV.

Thank god there was no blackpill so my bluepilled LTN BBC ass was drowning in pussy : never heard of hypergamy in 2011 and Tinder was not even a thing.

It all went down the train after 2012.

You guys have it way worse than us.

You're still young so don't waste your college years to waste: you're going to make your adulthood friends there and smash on the regular if you're not autistic so go be normal and NT, develop your social skills.
Yeah man it’s a lot different now than it was back then 10 years ago.

You wouldn’t try and use hormones if you could go back to being 19?

You wouldn’t take a gap year or two in college to save/ get needed surgeries?

I am NT and fairly social as it is.