Neighbour’s kid keeps bullying me. Revenge ideas

BitchBoy

BitchBoy

5’3 and not ashamed
I live in this apartment building with around 20-30 other people and some of them are families.

The people living just across from my door are a family of three. The dad and mom are cool but their faggotwhelp of a child keeps trying to bully me for my height.

Last week I was chatting with his mom in the hallway while he was standing next to us. She grabbed my arm and hinted that I’m strong, then asked if I carry things for my gf a lot. The 12 year old kid then blurts out “He doesn’t have a gf, he’s shorter than I am.”

I chucked and make it seem like I enjoyed the joke even though I wanted to take the little nigger’s eyes out with my bare fingers.

And then a few days later I was looking out the window and saw the kid outside. We locked eyes and he ended up giving me the finger. I went outside as he was coming up the stairs and said “did you just flip me off?” And he just laughed and said “what you gonna do about it, shorty?” Ngl I should have pushed the little cunt down the stairs but I was too high inhib.

And then yesterday I saw him climbing the stairs carrying the shopping with his mom. She smiled at me and I greeted her then I said to the little nigger “hey little buddy” and the faggotchild replies “you’re the little buddy here” and his mom chucked at his joke.

Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

I want the little retard to suffer endlessly for what he has done, but I also don’t want his mom to hate me. I’m low inhib maxxed but I also have a migration to the USA coming soon so my record must be kept clean. What should I do, niggers? Hire someone to assault him?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: klip11, fikki, Alt Number 3 and 5 others
At 5'3" your life was set in stone long before your mother laboured you in her womb. Therefore I say go for it! Don't beat him up. Don't kill him. There is a fate worse than that, you should look into knifing/burning his face so that it can't recover again. You can also look into getting acid and spilling it into his face to disfigure it beyond repairment. I would recommend paying someone else to do it, give them $500 and they'll jump him behind some corner or in the night.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, fikki, proxyy and 8 others
Literally just deck him. Once you show people you can retaliate they won't do it again.

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and Deleted member 55314
I wanted to take the little nigger’s eyes out with my bare fingers
Fuck that tiny little nigger.
I hate retarded children

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
Literally just deck him. Once you show people you can retaliate they won't do it again.
His parents will probably do something about it

• +1
  • +1
Pay one of the other children to bully him

• +1
Probably deck him back nigga what the fuck
You think his dad will let his son get bitched by him
Do that and then I'd go again. Smash their windows

• +1
Just beat his ass the fuck

• +1
  • +1
:lul: manlet rage, got angry because of a 12 year old kid

fuck his mother and show him pictures or smth

• JFL
Reactions: fikki, flippasav, Samsepioler and 3 others
Lhi
I live in this apartment building with around 20-30 other people and some of them are families.

The people living just across from my door are a family of three. The dad and mom are cool but their faggotwhelp of a child keeps trying to bully me for my height.

Last week I was chatting with his mom in the hallway while he was standing next to us. She grabbed my arm and hinted that I’m strong, then asked if I carry things for my gf a lot. The 12 year old kid then blurts out “He doesn’t have a gf, he’s shorter than I am.”

I chucked and make it seem like I enjoyed the joke even though I wanted to take the little nigger’s eyes out with my bare fingers.

And then a few days later I was looking out the window and saw the kid outside. We locked eyes and he ended up giving me the finger. I went outside as he was coming up the stairs and said “did you just flip me off?” And he just laughed and said “what you gonna do about it, shorty?” Ngl I should have pushed the little cunt down the stairs but I was too high inhib.

And then yesterday I saw him climbing the stairs carrying the shopping with his mom. She smiled at me and I greeted her then I said to the little nigger “hey little buddy” and the faggotchild replies “you’re the little buddy here” and his mom chucked at his joke.

I want the little retard to suffer endlessly for what he has done, but I also don’t want his mom to hate me. I’m low inhib maxxed but I also have a migration to the USA coming soon so my record must be kept clean. What should I do, niggers? Hire someone to assault him?
Be his femboy cuck

• Hmm...
At 5'3" your life was set in stone long before your mother laboured you in her womb. Therefore I say go for it! Don't beat him up. Don't kill him. There is a fate worse than that, you should look into knifing/burning his face so that it can't recover again. You can also look into getting acid and spilling it into his face to disfigure it beyond repairment. I would recommend paying someone else to do it, give them $500 and they'll jump him behind some corner or in the night.
Damn nigger that seems too far
I don’t want his mom to hate me. She is kind to me
He said he wanted a clean record
He needs to be discreet
Exactly. If i hit him i’m just a mf abusing children.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fikki, kebab, diamondbill and 2 others
get a window breaker and break their car windows or slash their tires

• JFL
  • +1
get a window breaker and break their car windows or slash their tires
That would just punish the mom and dad’s finances. I want the niglet to lose his xbox or something

• +1
Reactions: kebab and bigchunguslover
JFL yall niggas retarded hes trying to spite the kid not the parents
It’s always acid in the face, rape, murder, or autism with these niggers

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face and kebab

Dude just fuck his mum and afterwards get some acid 4 him

• +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite and BitchBoy
Dude just fuck his mum and afterwards get some acid 4 him
I will try to fuck his mom but if my gf finds out it’s over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab and diamondbill
Just grab that nigga by the collar and tell him to stop messing with you or else
Idk if hes 5'3 as well but if you aren't low T it could work

• JFL
Fuck it she wont find out and after you got your green card snuff it under the kids nose that you fucker his mum

Low inhib burn or qcid him a bit After all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and BitchBoy
Fuck it she wont find out and after you got your green card snuff it under the kids nose that you fucker his mum

Low inhib burn or qcid him a bit After all
Just bang his mom Hard theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and BitchBoy
murder him (gta5)

• Love it
accept your place as a manlet and allow yourself to be the punching bag of the local children

• WTF
His parents will probably do something about it
Smash down their door in the middle of the night they wont know what hit them

• +1
Just hook up with his mom

• +1
LOL you’re weak as shit :forcedsmile: 🤏

• +1
Reactions: fikki
fuck his mother

• +1

Transition into a tgirl and hit up black guys on Grindr, make sure to go for the low class thug-looking ones. Once you’re pretty sure you’re infected with something, it’s time to seduce the kid. This shouldn’t be too hard. He will think that you pass as an (ugly) biological woman due to your feminine small height, and be desperate for sex due to teenage hormones. Finally once he’s done fucking you, reveal that he now has HIV marking him as a faggot for life.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BitchBoy and Alt Number 3
ur age?

• +1
did not read but murder

• +1
When he said "you're the little buddy" that made me cage