Never become a software engineer

A

alphaChadpeasant911

Ascending
I just started my junior software engineer job, and i kid you not. EVERYONE i am working with is an ugly subhuman. My team is literally all guys, manlet subhumans and even the asians are balding there :lul: like i've never seen an asian balding lmao

I literally mog all my teammates, which is insane because usually wherever i'm at i get mogged by at least 1 person. But i genuinely mog everyone in my team lmao. Except for a ogre 6'5 manchild who only heightmogs me but is ugly asf literally dresses like a toddler.

I swear software engineering is the most subhuman job ever, only thing that is good is probably the pay and possible remote work opportunities.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, illoan82, Magnum Opus and 3 others
is it fun?

@julianchicago @User28823

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus and User28823
can confirm a lot of subhumans but also a lot of smart people that intellectually mog (prolly how they cope)
doesn't mean u shouldn't become one

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
is it fun?
I mean its pretty chill at the moment, been working from home for the whole week only going to the office once a week. But all my interactions are with ugly subhumans i don't even want to be seen talking with

• Love it
I laughed hard at this thread

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
That's a benefit? Would you rather be surrounded by chads?

• Hmm...
Most incel career path ever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
My CS classes are filled with the most subhuman beings I've ever seen.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
That's a benefit? Would you rather be surrounded by chads?
I'd rather normies and maybe some chads, so i can at least learn to be NT and work on my social skills interacting with them. I'm already pretty non-NT so being with even more non-NT weird cucks all day isn't helping

How do I write if, else statements?

I just started my junior software engineer job, and i kid you not. EVERYONE i am working with is an ugly subhuman. My team is literally all guys, manlet subhumans and even the asians are balding there :lul: like i've never seen an asian balding lmao

I literally mog all my teammates, which is insane because usually wherever i'm at i get mogged by at least 1 person. But i genuinely mog everyone in my team lmao. Except for a ogre 6'5 manchild who only heightmogs me but is ugly asf literally dresses like a toddler.

I swear software engineering is the most subhuman job ever, only thing that is good is probably the pay and possible remote work opportunities.
aint that a good thing tho

i mean if you have to learn how to be nt with your coworkers thaat is pretty sad, i mean im remote so there is like 0 way im interaccting them for anything other than work

you mogged them so hard that you ended up in this shithole of a site with other degenerates

i mean if you have to learn how to be nt with your coworkers thaat is pretty sad, i mean im remote so there is like 0 way im interaccting them for anything other than work
Where else would you learn how to be NT, online here? :lul: The best way to improve NTness to practice in real life, and i have no friends so my only social interaction is at work currently.

you mogged them so hard that you ended up in this shithole of a site with other degenerates
Nah i'm not a mogger they are just so subhuman that i actually look good compared to them

Where else would you learn how to be NT, online here? :lul: The best way to improve NTness to practice in real life, and i have no friends so my only social interaction is at work currently.
i mean you think most swes are NT or something? do you not have any irl people?

i mean you think most swes are NT or something? do you not have any irl people?
thats why the thread is called never become a software engineer :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
hell nawl
aren’t you that nigger black brownie burnt chicken slave dude that got fucked anal in the butthole by a 3 inch dick from a jewish 4 eyed cuck