never teach blackpill to a girl

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
so i was talking to this girl who was interested in me and i liked her too

was thinking of leaving my tranny gf for her but made the mistake of teaching her incel lingo and stuff

so now i hear stuff like "keep projecting you utter faggot" "Cope harder pussy" “Wahhhh validate me wahhhh I want attention”

then i stopped talking to her and then she gets all over my skin about me leaving her cause somehow she says i 'chickened out' from dating someone as based as her?? :lul::lul:

jfl at this hoe thinking being based makes her unique or special

idk i just cant date a girl while she sounds like newone or devfn55 and reminds me every morning that "youre one day closer to the wall"

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, Mongrelcel, Beetlejuice and 27 others
Related Threads:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ItsOver.com, Mr.cope and 5 others
autism.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 13787, UltimateMan and 19 others
keep projecting you utter faggot

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 14854, Catawampus and 7 others
Dn rd but blackpilling a girl sounds extremly cucked

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Larpongstopper, thecel and 1 other person
Tales

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Tryndamere and thecel
most neurotypical looksmax.org user

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 8856 and 13 others
keep barking for me nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, Chadeep, faggotchadlite and 3 others
I always do when they say shit like personality over looks lol. Virtue signaling pisses me off😡

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, faggotchadlite, thecel and 1 other person
Related Threads:

Jfl imagine having a blackpilled gf as a ricecel :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite and thecel

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Deleted member 13787 and thecel
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and thecel

Blackpilling everyone is my mission. I tell blackpill info to girls whom I have crushes on.

Agenda over pussy.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Chadeep, johncruz12345 and 4 others
Blackpilling everyone is my mission. I tell blackpill info to girls whom I have crushes on.
So u just say you can cuck me for chad and tyrone and can use me betabux later on life

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, faggotchadlite and thecel
I always do when they say shit like personality over looks lol. Virtue signaling pisses me off😡

Same. But, bluepillers saying, personality over looks, usually comes from innocent ignorance and isn’t virtue-signaling.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Same. But, bluepillers saying, personality over looks, usually comes from innocent ignorance and isn’t virtue-signaling.
would you date a trans girl?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
I had blackpilled my friend so he looksmaxxed hard, had several ons and finally found an ltr after practically being a pussy-free for half a decade. But this fucking dumbass started to spill blackpill shit left and right as if to brag or something, imagine arguing about facial aesthetics with collegues on your workplace or telling who mogs who to your girlfriend, Jesus Effing Christ.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Catawampus, johncruz12345 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I had blackpilled my friend so he looksmaxxed hard, had several ons and finally found an ltr after practically being a pussy-free for half a decade. But this fucking dumbass started to spill blackpill shit left and right as if to brag or something, imagine arguing about facial aesthetics with collegues on your workplace or telling who mogs who to your girlfriend, Jesus Effing Christ.
sometimes its better to not tell them :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Bubarik

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Wahhhh validate me wahhhh i want attention

I'm sorry dude I can't take any of your posts seriously anymore, anytime I see a post from you I think about you being with a tranny, and honestly, it's over.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 15129
At least coom inside her tbh

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE and faggotchadlite
so i was talking to this girl who was interested in me and i liked her too

was thinking of leaving my tranny gf for her but made the mistake of teaching her incel lingo and stuff

so now i hear stuff like "keep projecting you utter faggot" "Cope harder pussy" “Wahhhh validate me wahhhh I want attention”

then i stopped talking to her and then she gets all over my skin about me leaving her cause somehow she says i 'chickened out' from dating someone as based as her?? :lul::lul:

jfl at this hoe thinking being based makes her unique or special

idk i just cant date a girl while she sounds like newone or devfn55 and reminds me every morning that "youre one day closer to the wall"
Why should you teach a girl something she knows and is responsible for ? Lmao. If an ugly guy asks a girl what he does wrong why he has no success, observe how they are silent for a moment and think about how to not tell him it’s due to his looks. It will be a short Moment where she looks at him with this stare in her eyes, „oh honey you don’t know?“. And then goes around the bush with her answers. They know. We know. I’ve seen it Happen a lot of times

Why should you teach a girl something she knows and is responsible for ? Lmao. If an ugly guy asks a girl what he does wrong why he has no success, observe how they are silent for a moment and think about how to not tell him it’s due to his looks. It will be a short Moment where she looks at him with this stare in her eyes, „oh honey you don’t know?“. And then goes around the bush with her answers. They know. We know. I’ve seen it Happen a lot of times
elab , what did i teach that she knows and is responsible for

she is now the looksmax.me quirky girl br0

elab , what did i teach that she knows and is responsible for
Blackpilling a Girl is teaching a girl she mostly cares about looks.

that’s like teaching a dog how to bark

We guys aren’t any different

Blackpilling a Girl is teaching a girl she mostly cares about looks.

that’s like teaching a dog how to bark

We guys aren’t any different
i mean yeah , i just did it for the fun of sending each other blackpill memes

i mean yeah , i just did it for the fun of sending each other blackpill memes
Oh. I didn’t read the text ngl. Just saw the title. That’s hilarious tho haha. Imagine some girl texting you „waaaaah waaaaah I want attention“ jfl. I already like her

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite

• JFL