Newcels grow so fast

badromance

badromance

Banned
I remember when @dotacel was new,he was a bit shy to post and i msged him about dota.
Newcel curiosity is the best part,like new world is opened,after that this forum helps irl too,a lot,if you were clueless before,like i was.

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 656 and 7 others
high iq

• +1
Reactions: Sc22 and badromance
[IMG]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/306.jpg?1550922975[/IMG]
badromance
Destiny is all
JoinedSep 16, 2018Messages2,840
1 minute ago

androidcel said:
high iq
:ogre:

incels experience an ever-ocurring assault on their very existence manifested by exclusion and ridicule for something they had and have no control over; their genetics.high cortisol and early death are all that incels are destined for if they do not put painstaking and time consuming work into an uphill battle to change the course of their life which was predetermined by nature.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Like Reply

• +1
Reactions: badromance
I’ve been playing dota 2 last few days. Reminds me of when I would play dota 1 all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 470, androidcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: MentalCel, Swagwaffle and badromance
badromance
Destiny is all
JoinedSep 16, 2018Messages2,851
1 minute ago
New #8
dotacel said:
high iq
:feelskek::feelskek:

incels experience an ever-ocurring assault on their very existence manifested by exclusion and ridicule for something they had and have no control over; their genetics.high cortisol and early death are all that incels are destined for if they do not put painstaking and time consuming work into an uphill battle to change the course of their life which was predetermined by nature.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Unlike Reply

badromance
Destiny is all

JoinedSep 16, 2018Messages2,851
1 minute ago
New #8
dotacel said:
high iq
:feelskek::feelskek:

Unlike Reply
:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun
So many newcels joining atm

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Swagwaffle and androidcel
I was more blackpilled than @FatmanO even before finding lookism and similar sites jfl

ye im same, although not gonna lie i envy his lack of awareness, id be lower inhib

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
All the most recent newcels look fucking retarded tho just based on usernames

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: badromance, dogtown, Deleted member 176 and 3 others
augustcel checking in

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
All the most recent newcels look fucking retarded tho just based on usernames
@I fuck Aliens
@Squirtoutmabooty
@Finn be gae
Lol

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and Nibba
True ogs remember @badromance first posts here

• +1
This forum became great when I posted

This forum became great when I posted
december 15=still a newcel
You will never be a original looksmax member like me

• Woah
Reactions: Coping
Tfw when a 13 year old is one of the most og users here

how did you find this site kid
I found a video by face and lms or something a long time ago and became slightly intrigued. Months later a based shaman incel video came too me so I went to incels.is to become more blackpilled when I saw a banner at the top saying a new looksmaxxing site was open, so I joined

• +1
I found a video by face and lms or something a long time ago and became slightly intrigued. Months later a based shaman incel video came too me so I went to incels.is to become more blackpilled when I saw a banner at the top saying a new looksmaxxing site was open, so I joined
you mog me by 20 or so days
i was on braincels before idk how i found this site at all

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
you mog me by 20 or so days
i was on braincels before idk how i found this site at all
Jfl I discovered red pill in grade 4 and almost got suspended for arguing with girls about male gender superiority

• JFL
kek no way
For real, my parents have always been open conservatives to me and encouraged me to research politics for my self so I could reject agendas teachers where pushing on me if I chose so. I wasn’t lookspilled fully just that feminism was bad and all the other basic red pill shit

For real, my parents have always been open conservatives to me and encouraged me to research politics for my self so I could reject agendas teachers where pushing on me if I chose so. I wasn’t lookspilled fully just that feminism was bad and all the other basic red pill shit
feminism is cancer
i grew up with females instead of male figures
fuckk

feminism is cancer
i grew up with females instead of male figures
fuckk
Oof. I remember trying to watch the red pill movie in probably grade 6 but my parents wouldn’t buy it

they grow so fast
unreal

any septembercels ?

• +1
Jfl I discovered red pill in grade 4 and almost got suspended for arguing with girls about male gender superiority
I only tried to blackpill male friends. females follow the looks theory by nature they just don't realise it.

I only tried to blackpill male friends. females follow the looks theory by nature they just don't realise it.
why would you do that
the blackpill finds you alone

Friday I convinced a lot of guys to stop drinking soy