Newest thoughts i Share with you

_MVP_

_MVP_

Dont get smarter
C IQ or i will get tortured.
Im doomed to increase iq

If purposeless No free will i will get Hurt

You need to Focus on IQ or u will get tortured. The system doesn't even allows u to lay/chill in peace.

No chilling allowed

Ur doomed to increase iq until th
e day u die

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and User28823
I’m curious, are you aware that you in reality are incredibly dumb and your brain doesn’t function correctly? Like how aware of this are you

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and sub5c3l
I’m trying to make fun of you or anything but do you have autism or something?

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
I’m curious, are you aware that you in reality are incredibly dumb and your brain doesn’t function correctly? Like how aware of this are you
Arrrrr!

I am aware that i am a psychopathic Alien.i am "incredibly dumb" compared to how i will be in 1 year indeed. My brain doesn't function Like the NT brain. Me am i Autist.

• So Sad
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
I am aware that i am a psychopathic Alien.i am "incredibly dumb" compared to how i will be in 1 year indeed. My brain doesn't function Like the NT brain. Me am i Autist.
I feel for you mvp it definitely wouldn’t be easy having a legit handicap, genetics r brutal

I feel for you mvp it definitely wouldn’t be easy having a legit handicap, genetics r brutal
Legit. Having 3 legs is Not Always easy

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, imabetanumale and WELOVELOOKS
Legit. Having 3 legs is Not Always easy
Wait What Reaction GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back