NickGurr's Drug Stories: DXM

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
So last night I took 150mg of DXM. It also had Paracetamol and Pseudo cause thats the only one you can find in my cucked country.

Took Methionine for the Paracetamol and an alpha blocker for the Pseudo (heartbeat was 140 before it kicked in JFL)
15 mins of intense nausea and then I was 100% fine

What I experienced:
  • Red slightly glowing text started appearing on my walls. I could kind of control it and if I wanted to i could make more appear, but I couldnt read shit
  • A person was sitting straight on one of my walls. He was mostly still although sometimes it would wobble
  • I saw cats climbing my bed and walking around but when I would reach to touch them they would fade away slowly (I have cats IRL)
  • I saw water bottles on my table, and I reached for them even though I was aware they werent real, just thought it was cool to see them disappear
  • The patterns on my wall were changing, it was either an old wallpaper style thing, a cave-like wall or just my wall with a different color or patterns flowing on it
  • Music sounded pretty epic although cucktube would pump me with advertisments 24/7 and I had to click skip about 100 times
  • Euphoria was not as high as the first time I did it but I was definitely much happier than normal (my baseline happiness changed from last time I did it too so I guess thats that)
  • If I would stop moving I would feel like Im floating
  • Really powerful anelgesia, I could punch myself and barely feel anything. I could barely feel the tongue in my mouth tbh

Second day, no side effects besides bags under my eyes. 10/10 will wait like a month and do it again most likely. Will look into planning it better to take care of my health a lil more and be safe, although I'm pretty sure my liver is 100% fine, but as I said Pseudo is my biggest worry.

Would recommend

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, SikKunt and DarknLost
JFL at you not using adblock on Jewtube:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Demir
i was on my phone bruh
pretty sure there's adblock for phones but fair enough.
Aside from that your trip seems very interesting. I'd like to try out some psychedelics myself in the future like LSD or shrooms.

pretty sure there's adblock for phones but fair enough.
Aside from that your trip seems very interesting. I'd like to try out some psychedelics myself in the future like LSD or shrooms.
id do lsd if i could but you need to know people to get drugs irl and im an antisocial fuc

i recommend other nmda antagonists like ketamine tbh, they have many different effects

people have compared high doses (4th plateau its called) of DXM to a long DMT trip since it lasts like 6-10 hours

Cough syrup?

id do lsd if i could but you need to know people to get drugs irl and im an antisocial fuc
lasts like 6-10 hours
Thats what the Dark Web is for

not sure how you didn't freak out over seeing a guy sitting in ur trip

haha sounds like you had quite the time XD

• So Sad
Reactions: NickGurr and Insomniac