nigga wtf @curlyheadjames

redrum64389

redrum64389

Bronze
i just installed gaytok and all i see is normiefags and women talking about mewing and looksmaxxing and using the blackpill curse audio wtf :lul::lul:
when the fuck did blackpill become mainstream wtf did u do @curlyheadjames
i remember when i listened to that song for the first time it didnt even have 1k views now it has 1M+ listens on spotify, brutal as fuck nigga
inb4 "gatekeeping blackpill:feelsuhh::soy:"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blonde chad, sportsmogger, fuxkdakikez and 3 others
You are about 6 months late

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Detective, fuxkdakikez and 12 others
Clearly you haven’t mewed

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and redrum64389
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Trilogy, ElTruecel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
It all started to gain traction when @SyrianPsycho started spreading it bit by bit on TikTok
He goes by "K. Shami" now btw 🤣

But not entirely him
First it was some zoomer faggot who got doxxed for saying the URL, doxxed because users were wanted to gatekeep the whole thing

Then looksmaxxers on TikTok made fun of some tiny Pajeet gymcel influencer who went on usual manlet rage rant and exposed it to more

Then Syrian caught wind of it and spread it to his 100k retards who were following him and here we go

Also some to blame are AURACHAD on both TikTok and Instagram spamming reels about looksmaxxing and mogging every single day for months or even years

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: scrunchables, murdah and redrum64389
It all started to gain traction when @SyrianPsycho started spreading it bit by bit on TikTok
He goes by "K. Shami" now btw 🤣

But not entirely him
First it was some zoomer faggot who got doxxed for saying the URL, doxxed because users were wanted to gatekeep the whole thing

Then looksmaxxers on TikTok made fun of some tiny Pajeet gymcel influencer who went on usual manlet rage rant and exposed it to more

Then Syrian caught wind of it and spread it to his 100k retards who were following him and here we go

Also some to blame are AURACHAD on both TikTok and Instagram spamming reels about looksmaxxing and mogging every single day for months or even years
Crazy how syrian makes more than what master has made since the creation of this site

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Crazy how syrian makes more than what master has made since the creation of this site
u joined in aug 2023 how u know .org lore

Master just opened a website, Syrian is an actual influencer... Yes
And he's still not an actual thirst trap because most of his audience is male and he got popular because he looksmaxxed

Tbh, I'd rather have some disingenuous clown like Syrian than redpiller scammers like Hamza who don't even try to give good advices to normies

Syrian is also a scammer, but at least his scam has some basis in reality and it's partical in some ways

• +1
Master just opened a website, Syrian is an actual influencer... Yes
And he's still not an actual thirst trap because most of his audience is male and he got popular because he looksmaxxed

Tbh, I'd rather have some disingenuous clown like Syrian than redpiller scammers like Hamza who don't even try to give good advices to normies

Syrian is also a scammer, but at least his scam has some basis in reality and it's partical in some ways
Yeah, no one should resent him for it. Seems like a decent guy, you get what you pay for also. Not so bad compared to genuine grifters like Hamza who sells the same dreams and delusions in his courses and vids.

• +1
Reactions: ropemaks, SyrianPsycho and HeightPilledum
Could have made a bag off BP songs, “looksmaxxing” music blew up now @curlyheadjames

Could have made a bag off BP songs, “looksmaxxing” music blew up now @curlyheadjames
i been listening to his shit since he dropped the first blackpill curse song bro ngl i have a playslist with all the songs hes dropped ever since, not to meat ride or anything but that nigga is legit talented
listen to genetic destiny, whatever it takes, facade angel, blackpill curse 2, die foid die, bih im high, these are my fav songs by him

• +1
im his #1 fan bro no homo

Tiktok invasion, blackpill becoming more mainstream, and other stuff.
Yea this shit is becoming mainstream. We need to private the forum and require referrals to sign up.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: redrum64389 and murdah